[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does MtF hrt make you permanently infertile? Or would you be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Does MtF hrt make you permanently infertile? Or would you be able to stop it when you decide you want children and become fertile again?
>>
It eventually makes you infertile but I don't know how long it takes.

>wanting to be a father
>>
>>5241120
Yep after about 6 months your boys are dead in the water like a Nazi U-boat.
>>
>>5241222
>>5241188
I am now incredibly sad. Please end me.
>>
>>5241288
Don't worry, it might only be a few decades until uterus implants
>>
>>5241343
But I wanna pass on my genes
>>
>>5241382
too bad
>>
it depends on the person and also you might get your groove back by halting hrt for a while
>>
>>5241382
You mean your defunk tranny genes?
I think humanity will be ok
>>
I'm sorry but there's no way around it other than having stored sperm in a sperm bank.
As a mtf on full blown hrt for 9 months now I only shoot dries. Every now and then 1 or 2 drops of clear goo comes out.
Mind you I masterbate like 2 or 4 times a months.
Very rarely more than once a week.
Supposedly testosterone is needed for sperm synthesis, not sure how much is needed tho.
So I guess you could stop hrt to make sperm.
Keep in mind after 6 months on hrt you testicles will start to atrophy.
So you may not even be able to get a woman pregnant by just having sex.
>>
I had hormones for years, before SRS had to stop them for one month, after 2-3 weeks off hormones sperm started coming again, of course this was probably infertile variety. Glad it's all over now.
>>
>>5241504
Being trans is pretty unlikely to be a genetic trait from what we know today.
>>
>>5241530
>I had hormones for years, before SRS had to stop them for one month
I'm not looking forward to this, even if it's only a month
>>
>>5241530

Interesting. I kinda wish I still could cum out big white loads. Made orgasms just a little more satisfying for me

Not worth it to go off HRT tho. I hear some people say you can take supplements to increase it and stay on hormones?
>>
>>5241382
It might be reversible. My surprise infertility due to too much T was temporary. But anyway, go to a sperm bank and deposit. Your gametes will be ready when you are.

...Perhaps you could put the sperm in your future cyber uterus? You could make clone babies!
>>
>>5241636
>...Perhaps you could put the sperm in your future cyber uterus? You could make clone babies!
Sounds like a great way to propagate genetic defects
>>
File: mpsg0p95EY1rn9qf8o1_500.jpg (114 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
mpsg0p95EY1rn9qf8o1_500.jpg
114 KB, 500x667
>>5241188
>wanting to be a father

>mfw transitioned to be a mother
>mfw my country discrimates against trans person and can't spermbank

>>5241504
>Implying passable trannies aren't the breeders of the future master race.
Oh bro, can't you see the future?
>>
Just freeze some jizz while you're still fertile. It's not exactly rocket science.

Pretty expensive though.
>>
>>5241504
It's harsh to say, but the entire human race is passing on the traits that make transgender persons a possibility.

It came as part of a package deal with some other traits that were so desirable that there was no looking back.
>>
>>5241288
If you have money, you could try semen cryopreservation.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.