[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: image.png (249 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 480x320
READ THE OP

FtMg: Dumb animals edition

old: >>5184069

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog

Google Hangout: TBA
>>
File: ok.jpg (5 KB, 148x209) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
5 KB, 148x209
Do things actually ever get better?
>>
Anyone of you fine gentlemen want to sell me your testosterone?
>>
>>5239773
Yes.

>>5239839
Illegal.

Also, does anyone know of a good un-biased resource for information on testosterone effects.

Of course all the trans-resources I found told me it was basically harmless. I found some resources from detransitioned people, but a lot of that is pretty negatively slanted.

I just want to know how long I have before my liver dies.
>>
>>5239875
Whys the guv gotta stop me from transitioning from a man into a bigger man.
>>
>>5239901
Try weightlifting. Testosterone helps, no doubt. But I have seem some intensely mannish looking females who just pick up lots of heavy things.

Also, I am on enough T that my periods stopped, but I think I might be having PMS anyway. Like, the cycle is still partly there.

It sucks and everything sucks.
>>
>>5239773
Not really, but they get considerably less worse at times.
>>
>>5239911
Why dont you try weightlifting too. With that extra T you could become a monster real fast
>>
>>5239969
I am literally to embarrassed to do push ups in front of myself.
>>
File: 1430616403406.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1430616403406.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>5239901
They are afraid girls will 'mire u and not them
>>
>>5239875
My doc told me that it would seem - although they just can't know that testosterone isn't as deadly as it seems and that it would appear that the mtfs are having more health problems. Basically just try look after yourself.
>>
>>5240025
Suck it up, a lot of men use threats of violence and fear to make you not get what you want. If you start now youll never experience that.

>>5240026
And i want other men to admire me, not the grills.
>>
>>5240026
lol that's fuckin' sam hyde of course it is
>>
>>5239773
Nope. First you become gay then you get HIV, then you try building up enough money to treat that and get chest surgery, then you try to get more money to pay for a life saving emergency surgery because your vagina and reproduction system atrophies from all that T
>>
>>5240055
Of course you would straight girl. Make sure to do lots of cardio
>>
>>5240028
>>5240156
Just plan on the uterus and vag removal, though estrogen creams may help the vag stick around. Still expect to loose lubrication. The uterus is pretty much toast from the T.
>>
>>5240167
>Whys the guv gotta stop me from transitioning from a man into a bigger man.

>straight girl
>>
>>5239875
I've got my consent form here, I'll paraphrase the effects:

"possible male pattern baldness. redistribution of body fat, increase in muscle, small bone thickening, hair growth - all may be permanent. Permanent infertility might happen even if hormones are stopped.
Enlargement of the clitoris, loss of vaginal lubrication, periods will stop but spotting may happen at the time of periods.
May be changes to blood chemistry, including liver function and haemoglobin levels which may require further further investigation but are rarely serious if monitored regularly.
Acne can be a problem but should be treated as any other situation.
Male hormones have been used for several years, but the possible long-term effects are not known.
There are increased risks of cancers to the uterus and ovaries, and it is reccomended after 2-3 years of hormone treatment I should either go for [removal] or undergo regular gynecological monitoring.

No idea if that is any help, bro.

And how's ftmg doing tonight? I'm still lamenting my lack of fallout 4 here.
>>
>get into the habit of videoing myself fucking myself with a bbc dildo from the point of view of the top
>watch the videos and fap to the idea of being the one on top and destroying my holes with a hueg dick

T is a hell of a drug
>>
>>5240718
I would very much like to see those videos
>>
File: 1241356613.jpg (7 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
1241356613.jpg
7 KB, 222x225
>>5240718
jesus christ
>>
>>5240718
AAP autoandrophelia
>>
Sup ftms
I'm looking for ftms to suck my cok or fuck. I'm not very good with girls so maybe I'll have better luck with ftms. I've heard they're pretty desperate and have cocklust like no other
>>
>>5240718
i record myself and then take screenshots where I look hot and look at them when i feel ugly
>i'm vain
>i don't send them to anyone it's just for me
>>
>>5240894
fuck me senpai
>>
>>5240894
>trying to find a minority of a minority
>not just downloading Grindr and topping all the twinks
The thirst is easily quenched, gayman.
>>
that breed of dog is adorable
>>
File: 1441440611007.jpg (46 KB, 488x711) Image search: [Google]
1441440611007.jpg
46 KB, 488x711
how many ftms here are libkeks?
>>
>>5239773

depends on you, life... and all that other shit... and well... sometimes, and some shit... things change, and you'll change along with them... and sometimes it'll be better, others it'll be worse

that's kinda just how shit works...

idk, that's an impossible question to really answer...

and i hate when people say "it gets better" as this blanket statement to give people hope cuz it sets up unrealistic expectations about things that will get better... and ignores the flipside which is everything is sorta shitty too even if it's better

but i mean... that's really not as negative as it sounds sometimes bad shit can be beneficial in the long term, you can take shit away from the bad things you go through that's just as worthwhile as the good shit... suffering is just a part of life, but there's plenty of shit that's worth staying alive for if you put some time into finding it...

i just smoked so my bad if that was just a bunch of nonsensical rambling...

>>5240591

eh idk... i'm listening to my mom go on about my bro's custody shit, and chilling with gypsy and my s/o... i feel sick as fuck, but i'm high and some shit is decent so it's whatever i guess...

>>5240718
>>5240901

i like recording shit like that and sending it to my s/o as surprises... we occasionally bring a camera to bed and shit too... just between us type shit...
>>
do FTMs also wear striped kneesocks?
>>
>>5242653
Yep.

Just black and white though because I'm a gothy lil shit and I refuse to give up looking like I fell out of a Tim Burton film.
>>
>>5242718

you know i realized the other day the only movie tim burton's directed that i've liked is ed wood... it's also one of the only johnny depp movies i like...

>>5242653

i don't...
>>
>>5242809
Fair enough, Ed Wood deviates a lot from his standard style. He wasn't quite in the habit of just casting Depp on principle yet (only his second offense), and Danny Elfman didn't do the score for that one.

Plus it's harder to shove as many spiky spirals and arbitrary stripes as humanly possible into something that's supposed to be based on reality.
>>
>>5242895

have you ever seen the cabinet of dr caligari? it's my favourite silent movie (the original i hated the remake) if you like tim burton you'll appreciate the look of it and the set design...
>>
>>5242903
Part of it. It's been on my to-watch list for years and it's on youtube, so I should probably get on that.
>>
>>5239773
I've already accepted I'm going to be alone forever. But at least u can alleviate the dysphoria in the process.

At least I have my 2d husbandos and waifus that will never let me down.
>>
>>5239773

Of course my man, why wouldn't they?
>>
So I went to the doctor and even after taking my tittysprinkles for ages, I'm producing testosterone at the 900 ng/dl level. I'm at a loss to even know what to do about it. If any of y'all know a street doc that will put my apparently monster gonads inside you someplace, I'm down to go halfsies on the procedure cost and the vodka bottle. Or maybe you can just suck the T right out of my blood like a trans vampire.

Sorry that this seems like shitposting. In my retarded way I think I'm trying to wish for brain transplantation to hurry the fuck up, and to send some kind of empathy your way. I was lured in by tiny, tiny dogs and will leave you in peace.
>>
>>5243569
Don't we all wish that.
>>
>>5242922

at the very least you'll like the look...
>>
Hey guys quick question, what is a prevalent problem in your daily life?
>>
>>5239773
I'm mtf and things have definitetly gotten a lot better, so I'd assume it's true for you guys too
>>
>>5244057
suicidal thoughts, severe dysphoria, the usual
>>
>>5244057

not having an endless bag of drugs...
>>
>>5244057
ugly
>>
>>5244088
Oh that sounds horrible
>>5244107
What kinds?
>>5244124
How bad?
>>
>>5244157

opiates/opioids, benzos, and weed...
>>
>>5244189
>>5244107
same
>>
>>5244057
Spiraling apathy and depersonalization.

Also the really annoying, mockingbird outside my window that persistently makes various, aggravating noises from 3am-11am. Thanks to my neighbors, it now can mimic a band saw.
>>
>>5244057
Lack of sleep or too much sleep, severe dysphoria, remaining medicated so I don't off myself, remembering to eat, and constantly reminding myself to not get offended when people assume I'm female.
>>
>>5244189
>opiates
have any favorites? was thinking of getting into
>>
>>5244637

i tend to just take them on occasional binges... like for a week or a month or so i'll just take a lot of them every day or almost every day,and then stop when i see that i'm taking a lot of them without getting particularly high and the high just isn't the same anymore

cuz then it's like... kinda fucking pointless and i can just take something else that's not as good but it'll be decent enough, but i love them more than any other drug + i kinda just know that for me there's too much temptation to feel like that every day for me to take them as often as i want... cuz i would want that just all the fucking time and i've been doing this since i was 15 and have tried other shit since then and nothing has taken its place or been as good...

i love morphine and oxys in particular, but i'm not at all picky honestly... though that's in general when it comes to drugs cuz like i did coke for a week and i fucking hated it, but i already had it so i finished it cuz it was either that or being sober... and i didn't particulary feel like being sober right then...

you gotta be careful though i mean shit like od'ing and shit are a real possibility... and i've admittedly been dumb as shit with them personally... like just taken a handful without even thinking about how much i was taking... or taking them at a party, not thinking about how drinking at the same time is a bad idea and then drinking cuz there's alcohol and it's a party so why not? and i've been lucky... but that doesn't mean it's not stupid to do

experimenting is fine, but you know be careful and smart about it and all that shit...
>>
>>5244637
Welp, hope you don't have a history of addiction or an addictive personality. I had liver damage from my oxy abuse and an overdose under my belt but thankfully my liver did heal on it's own after a few months of torture. Withdrawal wasn't great but I would call it 'awesome' if I had to compare it to benzo withdrawal. Now that is some fucked up, rough shit to go through.

I still pop oxy occasionally(very, very sparingly) for pain when it falls into my hands but I no longer get any 'good' feelings from it. It'll take away the physical pain but that's at the cost of muscle spasms and my veins swelling up and itching like fucking crazy. Its not opiate itch either(which i actually kinda like but i only got it from cough syrup with codeine in it).
>>
>>5244947

the only bad withdrawal i ever went through was with pcp personally... which made me irritable as shit, and like headaches and shit... i didn't think much of it though cuz i was taking xanax throughout the withdrawal which helped... though that wasn't even on purpose i just hit a point where i just had xanax and my dealer broke up with her bf so i had to get a new one and couldn't get dusted weed anymore... but like with opiates i try to not go over a month of heavy use, with that shit it was like 6-8 months (i'm not sure) of me doing that all day every day...

i heard benzo withdrawal is fucking horrible... that's why i try to switch drugs around when i take addictive shit, just binge and quit...
>>
The bitch niggas among you...

Believe it or not, there are FtMs on here who have impregnation fetishes. There are bitch niggas who make transgirls feel bad about not being able to dick them. There are bitches on here who pretend to be FtM boyscouts when they don't even identify as men. There are idiots on here who reject masculinity wholesale yet consider themselves guys because "I can define what masculinity is for myself".

Y'all know who you are. Fuck you. Go shove a dick in your cunt and get pregnant like a good girl should.

Not even gonna name names cos I feel for you and your loser status and I, for one, couldn't stomach being outed so I won't do that to another.

Get your fucking shit together you cunt.
>>
>>5245041
Opiate withdrawal felt more like a cold than anything. My skin also felt really weird, tasted like a battery and I always had a copper taste in my mouth. Restless legs was the worst of it since it made it fucking impossible to sleep.

Benzo withdrawal is a nightmare and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I was in my teens popping diazepam like candy with oxy and it just felt awesome. I take xanax but it never gave me a 'good' feeling aside from making me too tired to bug out so I just used it for panic attacks, while the diazepam was a good buzz. I think I was only taking it for a week or two and just the first day I ran out I had a MASSIVE meltdown. My natural panic attacks can get really bad but really I can't even begin to describe how horrible and terrifying this was. I really thought I'd kill myself just to end it but my mom found me and hooked me up with ativan to wean off of it.

I don't give a fuck what kind of drugs people want to play with but my one advice for anyone who wants to fuck with benzos is make sure you have enough to taper off with because cold turkey is not a fun time and it can be really dangerous. Seizures and hallucinations, for example is pretty common.
>>
>>5245234
+1

Benzo withdrawal is living hell, opioid withdrawal is a terrible flu in comparison. Anti-convulsants like nefiracetam go a long way if you can't taper or have the self control to do so given a benzo supply.
>>
>>5245143
HAhahaaaaaaaa, you should check out the last thread, according to some zealous posters here on ftm gen, you can still be ftm and male even without being on T or non transitioning.
>>
File: 1361832169143.jpg (57 KB, 408x380) Image search: [Google]
1361832169143.jpg
57 KB, 408x380
>>5244057
Dysphoria, depression, anxiety and worst of all - no Fallout 4.

>>5245309
>FTM
>No transitioning
>pic related
>>
>>5245143
Blah, ignore this. Salty cat is salty,
>>
>>5245234

that's shitty though honestly at this point with the way i feel every day i probably wouldn't notice it...

my s/o's sister is addicted to xanax, and yeah seizures and shit... it's scary... their mom like gave them to her all the time as a kid for like headaches and all kinds of shit

so i know how bad it can get...

sorry you've been through that though...

i take them together sometimes too, and it's yeah...

it takes a lot of xanax to get there... at least in my experience, and i've mixed the 2 in the past but usually i just smoke weed with xanax

i try really hard to mostly stick to weed cuz i know myself really well... and i know that i could easily end up taking other shit every day so i try to avoid it...

that's fucking scary... and your mom found you? what happened exactly?

i have bad panic attacks too, but actually the worst ones i ever had were while i was smoking dusted weed every day... pcp and panic attacks are a fucking horrible combination

actually my 22nd birthday was probably the worst with that shit... i was just beyond fucked up from that shit, but the only time i ever thought about suicide that drugs played a role in was the time i was coming down from a dusted weed high, but we were out and gonna be for a day, and i didn't want the high to end and my s/o accidentally grabbed zoloft cuz the bottle was next to the xanax and i said it looked nothing like xanax then took it anyway cuz i was high and not really thinking and it was in my hand...

and that shit was just... 3 days of pure hell really and i kept thinking about killing myself to end it... shit was fucked up

and yeah... i think people should research shit and really think about shit before they try anything... i mean especially cuz there's shit like erowid where they can get a lot of information + people's personal experiences with whatever they might want to try...
>>
>>5245309
You can't be male. Male is a sexed term defined by chromosomes. Do you even dictionary?
>>
>>5245431

+
i always feel like every "should i try whatever?" question should kinda just be answered with "if you really want to, but know about what you might be getting into cuz it's not something to take lightly" warning pretty much...

>>5245309

well yeah cuz people are trans before they take t... they experience dysphoria, and t is a treatment not what makes someone a transguy...

just like female detransitioners who were on t aren't transguys just cuz they took it, and they weren't trans while they were on it either that's why they detransition...

being a transguy is just being someone who suffers from dysphoria... it's that simple... hrt and surgery are treatments, that help relieve dysphoria and are desirable in most cases... but if they don't help or have a reason why they're undesirable (maybe someone doesn't want to be extremely male looking while having a vag cuz it'll make them feel worse about themselves...or maybe the health risks aren't worth it to them... maybe some dysphoria is worse and it isn't needed...etc etc etc) that has nothing to do with whether or not the person is suffering... that's just not how shit works...
>>
>>5245475
By that standard, someone who successfully treats their dysphoria with HRT is not trans. Do you even logic? I swear, this community (us MtFs included) is retarded.
>>
>>5245475
>>5245309

+ honestly if you just have a basic understanding of other people and what being trans is then you'd understand why that perspective is wrong, self centered, and full of projection...
>>
>>5245475
To clarify, you need dysphoria to quality for gender dysphoria. You don't need dysphoria to qualify for being transgender. I might have to leave this thread before I have an aneurysm.
>>
>>5245495
preach, jesus christ, ftms are full of the tumblr bullshit. And I thought mtfs were dumb.
>>
>>5245481

lol what?

of course someone who treats their dysphoria successfully is still trans... i'm not really sure how you connected what i said to what you're saying right now, but that's a weird illogical leap...

if they experienced dysphoria and took t to relieve it and it was good enough for them to work then they're still trans cuz they were trans to begin with... it's literally just part of who someone is... you can't make it go away just cuz you've successfully treated the symptoms

what i'm saying is someone is trans cuz they're trans not whether or not they have treatment...

it's like the way people don't have shit wrong with them cuz they're on meds they tend to be on meds cuz they have shit wrong with them... but if they choose to not take anything they aren't cured they just aren't receiving treatment...
>>
>>5245523
I am MtF ;_; Not all of us are stupid.

>>5245530

My point was that:

>being a transguy is just being someone who suffers from dysphoria

Contradicts WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING SAID YOU CUNT:

>if they experienced dysphoria and took t to relieve it and it was good enough for them to work then they're still trans cuz they were trans to begin with

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>5245545
>I am MtF
then you have no business telling us to get out of OUR OWN GODDAMN GEN
>>
>>5245495

typically when someone says they're trans they're saying "i have gender dysphoria," but feel free to leave... i mean the thread will probably die down for a bit once you leave, but doing something other than talk to you is fine with me too...
>>
>>5245556
I am telling you to get out of life and suicide.
>>
>>5245545

you realize suffering from dysphoria in the past counts right?

like i'm saying it's having a condition and t is treatment... and maybe i'm not explaining myself up to your standards, but i'm high and honestly i think you're just being nit picking... it's whatever though, you're getting boring now...

>>5245523

i never go on tumblr, but i bet you do since you're bitching about it...
>>
>>5245560

are you telling him that or me? cuz i'm the one you've been talking to...
>>
>>5245560

are you telling him that or me? cuz i'm the one you've been talking to... >>5245586

-being ... i was gonna say "nit picky" then i changed my mind...
>>
>>5245594
>>5245603

fucking weed...
>>
>>5243569
Nah, it's not shitposting, trust me I wish I could just chop these tits off and give them to some MtF who needs them, they're double-d's and it really seems like such a waste that they're on me of all people.
>>
>>5245638
Send em my way, bro.
>>
>>5245545
>born bio male
>coming into thread for born bio female trans ppl
>calling us cunts
Rich.

you can change your appearance via transition but you can never change your shitty personality or lingering sexism, fuckhead.

now leave and go play with the rest of the petty amab weebs slapfighting each other on any of the other threads/boards. this is our gen
>>
>>5245658
>>
>>5245658
>>coming into thread for born bio female trans ppl
>>calling us cunts
>Rich.

it is pretty funny, it's a subtle joke. You guys do have cunts and a lot of you act like it too.
>>
>>5245431
I don't like taking xanax but its what works for my panic attacks. I can live and deal with my general anxiety/being anxious all the time but if I know I'm about to bug the fuck out(which is rare, i've gotten much better at just holding them off), I take xanax. I'm having a lot of trouble getting it from a psych though. I got mine through my old doctor because he was tired of me breaking down in his office, lol. Was suppose to take two a day but I held onto that shit for over a year because I used it so sparingly. I wish a psych would take me seriously and just prescribe me like, five pills every few months instead of them thinking I was 40 +unlimited refills. I'm responsible as fuck when it comes to drugs I actually need.

>and your mom found you? what happened exactly?
I don't remember much except bugging the fuck out in the backyard in the grass all hysterical and rocking curled up. I couldn't stand being surrounded by anything too close and I know at some point I passed out for a moment because I was panicking so bad I literally couldn't breathe. My mom just happened to come home at that time and she was trying not to bug out too since she had no idea what the hell was going on. She was going to call an ambulance but she somehow had the patience to listen to me for like 10 minutes to try to get any words out since when I'm panicking its fighting tooth and nail to try and speak. My mom is pretty crazy herself so she fixed me right up and I was fine again in like half an hour. Embarrassing as fuck, still ashamed I ended up like that and felt like I had seen into Hell, so now I don't fuck with benzos.
>>
Friendly reminder not to reply to shitposting, especially when its possibly the sort of schizophrenic sounding kind.
>>
>>5245708
yeah.

also honestly we just need our own ftm forum on some other site. how is it that I can find a million almost-solely mtf forums but none that are mainly ftm?
>>
>>5245667
are you at least one of the qt mtfs?
>>
>>5245774
There's plenty of other ftm places, it's just full of tumblr/reddit trash. It's been awhile since we had this much shitposting so just ignore it and we'll be back to our regular schedule of nothing happening.

There's also the skype group but I haven't been on it in so long I don't know how active it is anymore.
>>
>>5245840
Apparently so.
>>
>>5239773
Things have gotten better for me.
Yes, there's a lot of bullshit that comes along with transitioning. And yes, I still wonder sometimes if things would be easier if I just gave up and lived as a woman.
But even though I don't even pass yet, I feel a lot happier and hate myself less.
It will never be easy, but it has been worth it.
>>
>>5245694

yeah i get that... doctors give that shit out in a way where it's easy as fuck to get addicted... or at least i know there's no way i could have a bunch of them without abusing them anyway...

and that's awful, glad she found you... i've only been so fucked up i had no idea what was going on once, but that was dusted weed and i like... blacked out... i was still awake and shit, but it was just... i had no idea what was going on... i remember freaking out, and then it's just black for a while and then i was going down on my s/o and i just have no clue what happened

i just like went with it though cuz he was enjoying himself, but it was really kinda terrifying...
>>
>>5245143
Shit, dude. Lower your dose, you're getting rages.
>>
>>5245658
Dude... everyone gets called a cunt, you autistic idiot. Youd have a 10" peen, youd still get called a cunt from time to time.
Now, if I was to call you a cuntboy than... youre still a fag for getting offended now grow some thick skin.
>>
>>5245888
Its p active, could be more so GET IN
>>
>>5245896
proof?
>>
This gen has come alive now the topic of drugs has been raised I see.
Am I allowed to interrupt with a small rant about how impossible some people are?
>>
>>5246823

you can say whatever you want whenever you want...
>>
>>5246839
Thanks, Anon.
I just feel bad about ranting because it's literally dumb shit and not even a serious issue. I just hate it when people talk to you and expect you to say everything and just give you shitty two word replies. I can never understand if they genuinely want to talk to me and just lack to faculties to make conversation or if they pity me and just want to talk to me so they look like a friend or if they're scared of me or some shit I just hate everything
>>
>>5246863

hard to say without knowing anything about them... or the situation entirely... i know sometimes i just feel like listening to someone else talk though, or am distracted so even if i feel like talking when it comes to my end of the conversation i'm just pure shit at it...
>>
POS KYS OF THE WORLD POS KYS PLEASE
>>
>>5247140
you wot m8
>>
>>5247167
piece of shit kill your self. please
>>
>>5246905
Even when it's an online conversation? Or like texting?
>>
File: tumblr_mba3wndODS1qk9haoo1_400.jpg (9 KB, 116x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mba3wndODS1qk9haoo1_400.jpg
9 KB, 116x400
>>5247140
yoooooooo shhhhhhhh
>>
>>5247319

especially then...
>>
>>5247365

+ in all honesty there's people i like who i just haven't been in touch with cuz i get overwhelmed with my own shit and kinda shut down... and it's not even anything against them i can just be flaky and got a lot of shit going on...

and with texts and shit, you know... my life might be happening around me and i'll be relatively quiet cuz i want to speak to the person, but i've also got shit going on that i need or want to pay attention to...

for me it's never like a personal thing, or even that i don't want to be friends

it's always more like... i do want that, but the means of communication just isn't good enough sometimes or whatever

or like my s/o hates texts and shit and finds that all awkward and sucks with getting back to people and whatnot, but irl he's loud and outgoing and shit...

idk what the case is with them in particular, but it might not be you at all... or even mean anything negative
>>
>>5247365
fuck I thought that would be easier
People are too intense for me
>>
>>5247464

+ honestly if it bothers you why not say something? idk... i prefer when people are just straight up with me and tell them if my behaviour isn't cool with them or whatever... cuz then i can at least explain shit you know? and shit can be out in the open...
>>
>>5247475

+ but don't do it weird or anything... i'd say some shit like "you're talkative" or "you're so quiet, you ok?"

cuz i wouldn't be weirded out by literally anything someone could say to me, but if you make it about your insecurities some people aren't cool with that...

unrelated: captcha has a bay ridge street sign, and now i miss being in brooklyn... stupid captcha... not that i'm from bay ridge, but there's a bar there that you can smoke weed in back of safely...
>>
>>5247468

idk if the explanation >>5247464
helps or not...

some people are intense... idk i don't think most are though... i've only met one person who's way too intense for me and i've been friends with her for 14 years in spite of it...
>>
>>5247517
I literally don't know why it is.
It's sad, really. This person and I have a long history and I don't really think either of us understands the other. It could be a number of reasons, it could be stuff similar to what you've said, but then again it might not be, I don't know how to understand them anymore.

Really, I just want to cut them out of my life altogether but these things take time.
>>
>>5247580

wanna explain? cuz i actually frequently want to cut this friend out if my life... and idk why i don't...

for us though literally half of our friendship is based on us arguing... she's christian and like antidrugs and well... honestly isn't cool with a lot of shit i do, but at the same time i know if i needed something or someone i could go to her so that's not necessarily something that can be replaced easily in spite of her being difficult as fuck...

i've got time though, my s/o is at work for another few hours and the birds are asleep which means i gotta be quiet... so if you feel like explaining i'll listen and even if i don't say anything helpful just the act of explaining shit might help you sort your head out...
>>
File: lepepe.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
lepepe.png
20 KB, 638x547
ftm gen, do you ever feel like your bf only likes you because he still sees you as a girl?

>tfw bf forgets my pronouns all the time and everyone sees me as his gf, not bf.
>>
>>5247619

out of* my bad...
>>
>>5247626

nah... i know that's not the case with my s/o, cuz he'd end up saying it... even when he wants to keep his mouth shut about something he ends up saying something without thinking... and he can't lie to me, we've known each other too long...
>>
>>5247626
>posting redditfrog
>already has a bf

nah m8 kill yourself
>>
>>5247626
>having a bf

Damn, sure is normals in here tonight.

But seriously, if he's 'forgetting' you're q guy all the time he probably will dump you the moment you start looking more male. Dump him first.
>>
>>5247626
dump that faggot wtf girl
>>
>>5246050
I needed this, thank you
>>
File: 1401213103587.png (310 KB, 547x416) Image search: [Google]
1401213103587.png
310 KB, 547x416
>in this chat
>girl comes in a few days ago
>uses she/her pronouns on herself
>even talks about her vag and shit for some goddamn reason
>tells people she's trans
>someone asks her what
>says she's female to male
>still continues to behave and speak the exact same way regarding herself/pronouns etc
I don't get it. Is this what a tumblrite is like or what? I've never actually spoken to one myself before.
>>
>>5249081
I...I honestly don't even know. Could they have maybe mistaken or typo'd it and meant mtf? I can't say I've met many...if any transguys who would talk like that. Otherwise it just comes off as tumblr yeah, so I don't know. I don't usually tend to pay attention to those types of people anyway.

Awkward.
>>
>>5247626
>Respect my pronoun's
Quit being a fucking pussy and get over it ya soft cunt.
>>5249081
Shit sounds that garrison episode from south park. But they could of just messed up saying MTF or you miss heard
>>
>>5249081
maybe they're new to it...sometimes it takes time to adjust your speaking patterns and behaviours, even in regard to yourself
>>
i wish ftmg was comfy and free of edgelords like it used to be during the month or so last year i came here. i used to stay away because it was dead a lot but now im pretty sure most posters arent even ftm so theres no point even lurking much
>>
>>5249992
I barely post here anymore. They're not as comfy as they used to be.
>>
>>5249992
I wish ftmgen was free of pussies, women and tryhards. But we cant always get what we want, kiddo.
Like a dick. I still dont have any.
>>
>>5247619
Went out, but if you're still around I'd be happy to talk about cutting people out.

My friend isn't necessarily a bad person, I just cannot understand their behaviour towards me and, by extension, I don't understand how they feel about me and what sort of a role I should play in their life. Basically, I decided a while ago not to care - if they just want me to talk to them once in a while then fine, I have other friends who I can hang with and stuff, it's not worth stressing over. It's a little hard to not wall of text, so I'm just gonna keep it brief. But basically, they were torn up about someone they wanted to get with, who just blew them off for sex and they rang me up, drunk, like I wish you were here too. So, shocked to actually receive an invitation for once, I went and talked it over with them. I decided that I should try do them a favour and try and get them to hang out with them more - like try and introduce them to people who are not so toxic.

The reason I'm finding it hard now is that, since this incident, we've hung out a few times and they've found some new friends and seem pretty well adjusted (not that I know how they really feel because they'd never talk things through with me). The thing is I'm like if they're happy now, is it worth me wasting my time trying to keep in touch with them when they're so difficult to talk to? The thing is, when I see them with other people, they don't seem to be as reluctant to make conversation and they certainly seem to have no problem like arranging to do stuff. (aside from that time they had that incident I mentioned before, I never get asked if I would like to hang out or anything) so I literally don't know whether it is they're awkward with me because it's me, or if it's just something they're unconscious of, or whatever the reason. But basically I'm not sure whether to cut them out and save myself the hassle, or just keep being chill, or be patient and see if I can get any info on why its like this
>>
>>5247619
lol, fucking reached the word limit didn't I?
But yeah, I also wanted to say, it's about working out want you and your friend want. Like, as you can probably tell from my wall of text, I just don't know if I want them partially in my life for the sake of being friends, or not at all for the sake of my curiosity as to why it is, or if I want to keep at it and actually satisfy my curiosity in knowing what's up with them.

If you can't reach a place in your friendship where you two can just be cool, like say, there's no middle ground that means you don't have to talk about stuff she disapproves of then maybe you should think about cutting her out. It's about what you want from her. If you feel that she should be a friend who can accept you and everything you do fullstop then obviously it's never going to be that way - or at least for the foreseeable future if she's Christian. But if you think there's a way you can just manage to find some sort of common ground that doesn't piss you off and be okay with it, then maybe you won't need to cut them out.

Shit's difficult.
>>
>>5250124
>wants tryhards out of ftmg
>kiddo

right
>>
>>5244057
Lack of money, loneliness, cant even afford to satisfy my vanity, dealing with trauma, gender wars, not sure if insane but whatever
>>
>>5250189
>qt animu pic
You deserve it
>>
>>5244057
DSPS and pulsatile tinnitus
>>
>>5244057
my vagina is going to destroy itself because of the T

I'm not sure how I'm gonna afford the surgery to get my junk removed
>>
>>5250229
America?
>>
>>5250245
Hawaii
>>
>>5250229
your vagina isn't destroying itself, YOU are destroying your vagina by willingly taking T which will make your system go apeshit

Just chimp out at your parents that you're going to die unless they cough up money for the uterus removal surgery
>>
>>5250249
Seems most people here are from America because the main concern seems to be saving for surgeries.
What is insurance like over there, are there any sorts that will cover trans health issues?
>>
>>5250265
hawaii is an American state silly
>>
>>5250267
...I know that, I didn't imply otherwise?
That's why I asked you what insurance is like....We don't do that here, I'm interested to know what it's like
>>
>>5250277
i have no clue. Except that there's environmental coverage for volcano emissions and shit.
>>
>>5250277
knowing how insurance companies are, they might not insure him if he's trying to get surgery for what they might consider a "self inflicted injury"
>>
>>5250301
There's no health insurance?
>>5250305
Really? I mean, having it removed is actually pre-emptive. If he got cancer or something from the T exposure then that would surely cost the companies a hell of a lot more.
>>
>>5249992
>>5250024

you know if people like you both spoke more things would be different... just saying...

>>5249081

they were probably young... or wanted attention or whatever... or just kinda weird... doesn't really matter though does it?
>>
>>5250131

i'm usually around, i'm sick all the time and have no life lol

idk... that's hard, i mean... maybe they're just awkward through text? but at the same time that's weird behaviour towards you regardless...

honestly if you feel like you're doing everything, and you don't want to be then you should stop... it doesn't matter if it's you or them i don't think, what matters is that you're unhappy and doing an unfair amount of shit to be there for someone who isn't receptive to it and that's not good for you... maybe try letting shit go and if they come to you again be civil but let them be the one to make the effort for a while? cuz i mean... if they do make an effort then you'll know where you stand and it's the same result really if they don't... i'd say ask them, but it doesn't sound like you have the kinda friendship where you could have that discussion...

i'd probably just respond to them if they spoke to me, but other than that eh...
>>
>>5250164

i think even if you give up your curiosity will be satisfied eventually based on their move after

with my friend shit's complicated... when we get along we get along well, and i guess knowing she's hardcore in love with me in spite of all the shit she can't stand about me is a bit of a safety net for me... she's great to just talk about nothing or every day shit with, but like...when it comes to other shit we clash pretty terribly

and it's not like i'm this totally non confrontational person or some shit, i'm not, but i fight with her worse than i do anyone else... but half our fights are opinions about shit, and the other half is like...she gets weird about me not being the kinda person who tells anyone everything i'm thinking or feeling but for me it's kinda just... why would i? sometimes shit just doesn't even need to be said you know? you feel it, you ignore it, it stops mattering and who gives a fuck right? but she doesn't get that...so she tries to pry shit out of me, and then gets weird and pissy when i don't give in... and goes full on psycho when i'm like "i need space," but she's intense and that kinda intensity is draining...

and i'm aware that she's crazy, obsessive, and weird about me (so aware and have so much proof and so many reasons etc) but at the same time she's also always there and at this point i've just known her so long that i sorta feel like why ditch someone i've known this long? cuz i do have a hard time with that like i feel guilty...and then knowing she's in love with me makes it seem like i'm being really cruel if i cut her out... and idk... but she like bitches me out about intimacy and shit often and it's just like...she's literally about as close as someone can get to me, and she's as close as our personalities allow...
>>
>>5250476

+she just always wants more, and like shit that isn't there...like she thinks if she pries enough she's gonna uncover some side of me that's not what she sees, and that's just not fucking there lol... like she's literally looking for shit that doesn't exist
>>
File: oof.png (22 KB, 133x173) Image search: [Google]
oof.png
22 KB, 133x173
>i will never get to fuck my boyfriend up the wall with the dick i don't have
>>
>>5250463
Recently, I've not been talking to them, but they keep popping up every couple of days and saying like hello, how are you? and then that's about all they contribute to the conversation, so i'm like, ok, do you genuinely want me to talk to you, or are you doing this out of formality? I think you're right, I should just stick to making little conversation as possible and just see what happens.

I didn't realise your friend had these feelings for you, I guess. It sounds like she's got a set of things that she wants you to be, mainly her bf. Have you talking about how she feels with her before? 2bh, it sounds as if it may be better if you do try and keep distance, for her, like no need to be a dick, but she needs to learn to find someone else. If she won't listento the fact that you are how you are and not into her then it's kinda for the best that she tries to learn to look elsewhere for someone to get with.
>>
>>5250978
Wanna trade?
>>
>>5251078
Like, swappin' bodies? oh jeez. Ohhh jeez, sometimes I secretly fantasize about swapping bodies with a dmab person, I'd totally do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>5249081
How do you even manage to use any (instead of "I") pronouns when refering to yourself?
If someone said "She likes apples" instead of "I like apples", using the wrong pronouns is not what'd make me go WTF.

The only situation where you'd talk in that manner is when you're quoting someone else talking about yourself.
>>
>>5251035

yeah, you may as well... give them what they give you and see what happens... if they meant a lot to you i could see talking, but if it's like you can take them or leave them then idk... doesn't seem worth the trouble

she's married... idk what she wants out of me honestly... but we've talked about shit repeatedly and then she behaves the way she does... and she's always like "we have to define our friendship this way" or some other way she's decided on given her mood... and it's like "i don't care" cuz i don't, and i've said as much i'm more the kinda person who is just like "let's be ourselves around each other and other shit doesn't matter"

idk... she's just intense and stressful

>>5251318

talking in third person and shit maybe? i dated a chick who did that often...
>>
Is it possible to stop being jealous of all my other trans friends who have at least one accepting family member, and have already started hrt? I constantly feel like I'm miles behind them in regards to... moving on in life
>>
>>5252501

probably... i imagine it's a matter of a lot of reflection on your life and self and working on your perspective...

i mean i know what it's like to have shit go untreated for way too long... and to see other people move forward while i can't do shit... that's just a normal part of my life pretty much, but i've honestly never been jealous... happy for them that they aren't where i'm at, but not jealous... i mean obviously i want shit in my life to be better, but since it has nothing to do with anyone else there's no negativity...

best thing i could say to you is don't compare yourself or your life to what other people have like that... and going through bad shit and dealing with disappointment and not getting shit you want can make you appreciate the shit you do have more sometimes... suffering sucks while you're in that place, but you don't have to just take negativity away from the bad things you go through...

focus on the shit in your life you can improve or do to better yourself while you work towards the things you want... if you felt more complete in other ways it might help with your overall mental state... find shit you love, learn things, do shit... just cuz you can't have one thing you really want/need currently doesn't mean you can't find other shit that's worthwhile and fulfilling
>>
>>5251452
Dude what the fuck she's married? This just gets better and better lol

Personally, I would just leave it, that sounds like a hell of a situation to be in.
>>
>>5252868
Thanks for your wisdom brooklyn (ilu)
>>
File: tumblr_nnryjvT8ue1t0y2cqo1_500.jpg (662 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnryjvT8ue1t0y2cqo1_500.jpg
662 KB, 500x600
>after self denial for years and finally coming to acceptance (but not really) and etc etc been out to close family as FtM for about a year now

>see shit like pic related
>"damn i want that, i wanna wear that"
>see straight guys
>"damn i'd go back to girl mode for them"
>see qt animu grills
>"maybe if i was like that/maybe if i could look like them..."

>tfw I call myself "FtM" when I'm probably just affected by tumblr cancer all along and just do it for attention and because it's trendy even if I deny it
Not even joking. That's exactly the kind of person I am.

Ahhh. I love life.
>>
>>5253006
Jesus, I'm questioning/denying and I don't even do any of that shit.
>>
>>5253006
>>5253067
I'm pretty glad I got out of my denial phase after 10+ or so years. Shit can really fuck with your brain.

But yeah I can't say I've ever thought or felt any of those things listed. To each their own and shit tho.
>>
File: why do i want to be fabulous.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
why do i want to be fabulous.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>>5253006
>tfw you'd be okay with wearing dresses but only if you had a really good beard
I confuse myself.
...yeah no-go on that other shit though, I've spent way too long trying to mold myself to conform to other people. Shit is actively harmful.
>>
>>5252868
Just a cis guy dropping in here to mention how awesome it is how much you're reacting to everyone and helping/cheering people up, anon. Keep it up bro.

And damn, I can't believe how many dumb passive-aggressive mtf weebs invade and talk shit in this thread. The fucks their problem? Why make each other feel like shit in a trans general?
>>
>>5253119
>Shit is actively harmful.
I-is it?
>>
>>5253129
Because they're insanely bitter and a lot of them seem to think we're giving up some gift from God when we change our bodies.
>>
>>5253129
I've been here in almost every ftmgen since the beginning. We really don't get a lot of shitposting but for some reason the mtfs are really aggressive lately. It must be their mating season or they're getting ready to hibernate, it's a desperate time for many animals.
>>
>>5253132
Conforming your own identity to better match the people around you? Yeah. Short term, it can be a survival skill. Long-term it makes you loathe yourself. I basically wanted to die, so I wound up saying to myself, 'well, at least I can help this one person, and then maybe there will be some point to this fuckfest of an existence.'
>that person was a pathological liar who was emotionally manipulative
whoops
I've tried to do it for family too, and it just. Yeah, nah. It doesn't work. Everybody's just miserable.

Or if you mean my poor use of pronouns, well, i suppose shit could theoretically be pretty harmful. If you wanna go all literal. N' shit.
>>
>>5252971

np (ilu2)

>>5252936

yeah... married + 3 kids (she's 11 years older than me) there's a lot of shit with that...

idk sometimes i'm not sure if i speak to her cuz i like her in spite of her being kinda terrible sometimes, or if i'm just dealing cuz i know like... well... my s/o and i are trying to get out of our shit situation and whatnot, but shit's kinda not altogether and there's no guarantee that it'd go the way we want... but like worst case scenario i know that her and her husband would help my s/o and i move, get an apartment etc etc etc

like... last resort...

>>5253006

plenty of guys crossdress...liking straight guys isn't abnormal for gay guys...being able to live as a chick would be easier cuz no coming out, dealing with other people, surgery, hrt etc and a lot of trans people think they could repress what they're feeling for (insert whatever reason here including relationships)... and if you're thinking that maybe if you were a completely different person you'd be ok with being a girl that probably means you aren't actually ok with it and the idea of not having to be trans is appealing for obvious reasons...

just saying... you can still be trans and feel that way...

btw idk if any are still around, but there used to be a few guys here who were into crossdressing who were on t and shit... just saying
>>
>>5253006
iktf and all that

but every time I've tried to buy something cute it ends up being donated within 6 months because I can't stand how it looks *on me.* And with my huge saggy rack, tight-fitting shirts are just going to have to wait until top surgery.

(this last fact I blame for my weird irrational fear of actually wearing men's clothes, but my brother just gave me the go-ahead to raid his closet so let's see how that pans out)

>>5253119
oh my fucking god I love Ladybeard

I've got a cis friend who looks eerily like him and as soon as I showed him the Nippon Manju video he decided he needed a maid costume.
>>
>>5253129

thanks... i've been sick in bed all day so i've got shit else to do cuz concentrating on anything is just fucking worthless right now...

whenever someone trans is like that to other trans people i just take it as a sign of insecurity + a lack of a strong sense of self personally... cuz if you're secure and know who you are there's no need for all that bullshit...

>>5253132

of course... being who other people want you to be at the cost of yourself is really damaging longterm... there isn't much that's just as important than your connection to yourself...
>>
I'm thinking of uploading YouTube vids once in a while just to document my transition. Would anyone be interested? What would you guys like to see updates on?
>>
>>5253146
>>5253150
nah, it's not just mtfs. I'm a gay guy and I like to mess with ftms cuz it's fun.

But I do that to everyone on this board so RELAX ya bloody cunts
>>
>>5253390
Nigga he's the one who brought up the topic of mtfs.
>>
>>5253390
i find ftms insanely creepy. Moreso than mtfs because a majority of ftms are "gay" while a majority of mtfs will be straight. It strikes me as yaoi fangirls trying to have their way with gay men and it disgusts me
>>
>>5253401

i think he meant like "chill cuz i fuck with everyone for fun not just transguys" cuz he was you know... admitting to starting shit in here...

>>5253403

eh i'm happy with a pulse... don't care if the other person is trans or cis a guy or a chick... that shit doesn't mean anything and there's ways to fuck around regardless so i don't care...
>>
>>5253403
like when gays try to 'turn' straight guys?
>>
>>5253119
I feel it. I'm planning on busting out some of my girl clothes again when I look unequivocally male.
>>
>>5253373
Sure, just dont do the same thing every other trans jewtuber does and make a bunch of 10+ min vids on nothing in particular. Make each vid structured and to the point.
>>
File: tumblr_l7kx7jxLge1qd3r4ko1_400.jpg (65 KB, 358x239) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l7kx7jxLge1qd3r4ko1_400.jpg
65 KB, 358x239
So I finally broke down and started dieting and working out. I decided I'd rather be hungry and in pain than keep these damn hips.
I've been on T for 5.5 months. Is there a chance my metabolism has become "male" yet? I'm hoping I can shed my curves in a few months and put the weight back on in the right places.
>>
>>5253986

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that it takes longer, but fuck if i know...

i was just thinking about how i should probably eat... all i've had today was cigarettes, a cup of coffee, and water... but i'm high and in a car with my bro so that's not gonna happen any time soon...

and by the time i'm home i'm just gonna feel like smoking weed, sex, and passing out... so probably not gonna bother
>>
>>5253981
Just gonna do short update vids on the transition. Don't want to blog about much else.
>>
why is it that since i've been on T i can't get off properly unless i shove something up my front hole. When I wasn't i would just play with my clit until orgasm but now i have to both. It's strange as fuck because i never wanted to before.
>>
>>5254400
You become way less sensitive on T.
>>
File: 1444594844405.jpg (1 MB, 2848x4272) Image search: [Google]
1444594844405.jpg
1 MB, 2848x4272
>>5253986
best thing i've ever done tbhache

i look pathetic, but i don't look female
>>
why is coming up with a name so hard
>>
>>5255179
People don't normally have a say in what their names are, you grow into a given name but a chosen name has to be something that suits the complex person you are now. Choosing your name later in life makes you want something that suits you, is different from people you know, isn't strange considering your age/location and doesn't feel like a fake identity.
>>
You know what sucks?
Respiratory infections and binders.
Who needs to breathe anyways amirite
>>
So my therapist basically told me I won't be getting hormones for another year or two. I want to an hero but my determination keeps me going.

Do you guys know of any GOOD voice training videos out there? My voice is a huge thing for me. I often don't speak or have bad anxiety over it. It's not high and it's pretty monotone, she even said that to me, but I can't shake the dysphoria.

Help. I'm going to lose my mind.
>>
>>5254508
I still get off in the same amount of time which is around <2min.

I just didn't develop wanting to be "filled?" until on T.
>>
File: 1445481511858.gif (538 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1445481511858.gif
538 KB, 245x320
>>5255973
>questioning
>only discovered fapping a few months back
>generally not worth the effort
>trying front door is awkward and weird at worst, does absolutely nothing for me at best
>not tried anything other than flicking the bean
>full session takes like 20 fucking minutes
>>
>>5254400

less dysphoria + a higher sex drive probably...

>>5255340

cuz naming yourself is weird... glad i didn't have to do that... just ended up with my name
>>
>>5255626
King Kong Bing Bong Ding Dong
>>
>>5255626
Are you in the UK, by chance?
>>
>>5256152
save up your money and get a high quality vibe mate

I got a doxy and you pretty much just lie back and let the orgasms happen
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>5240718
>>
>tfw endo writes your letter to change gender marker
I'm gonna be legally male now and all my documents will match!

Next stop, top surgery.
>>
>>5253403
Yes, wanting to fuck guys is absolutely why I'm doing this m(

>while a majority of mtfs will be straight

Where did you get that impression?
>>
>>5257667
God, I'm embarrassed just thinking about it. Maybe one day when I'm drunk as hell with Internet access.
>>
>>5255626
Work on making your voice go into your chest. If you put your fingers to your adam's apple (yes, you have one) and swallow, you can feel it descend. Keep it descended while you talk. Use your diaphragm (this means learning to breath properly! almost everyone goes through life doing this basic thing unoptimally, sad but true), and project a large chest space. The rest is puberty. You will get a more barreled chest, wider larynx, more aggressive mindset and all of those other things with time on T.

Don't say things like "belly" or everyone will think you're a faggot. Good luck, senpai.
>>
>>5260675
Sorry, it descends when you YAWN. It raises when you swallow. My bad.
>>
File: 1405918102130.jpg (105 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1405918102130.jpg
105 KB, 700x525
>have top surgery
>no one warned me of how sore I would be
>no one warned me of the huge scabs on my franken nipples
>why

fuckin cunts all of you

aside from i'm fuckin stoked
>>
>>5260767
scabs? wtf?
From what ive heard and the fact I didn't get any, I can say that is pretty out there. Probably why no one warned you.
>>
My bottom dysphoria is off the fucking charts lately. How are you supposed to cope with something that won't ever really be fixed? Holy shit.
>>
>>5260767

you should probably talk to your doctor about the scabs... glad shit's cool other than that...

>>5261182

you work on the shit you can change, and accept that some shit is just gonna make you miserable... when you absolutely can't do anything about something all that's left is accepting it and moving on... and honestly part of accepting it is accepting that you'll probably always have points where it makes you feel like shit... which is unpleasant yeah, but it doesn't have to consume you either... it doesn't have to be something you obsess about though you know?
>>
>waiting at hospital for PCOS blood test
Is there a correlation between PCOS and FTMness? Cos I'm worried about potential treatments that might have a feminising effect...
>>
File: 1442943460817.jpg (43 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
1442943460817.jpg
43 KB, 200x255
Anyone have experience going to the gym? I've never been and was thinking about working out but I'm kind of shy and I don't really know how things work...
>>
>>5261182
phallo 2bh
>>
>>5261466
/fit/ will give you some advice on basic diet and stuff, plus info on a beginner routine like SS or Stronglifts.

If you are shy the best thing to do is watch videos for form and then video yourself, try to contrast, and see what parts of your body & movement you need to sort out.

>>5261358
I know nothing about this condition, but can you simply just get your ovaries removed to solve issues? Assuming you're planning on taking testosterone anyway?
t. knows nothing
>>
>>5261466
Depends on the place, but a lot of exercise machines will have instructions for proper usage on them, if that's what you're worried about? Just do what you can for as long as you can- when doing stuff like weights or resistance training, it's more important to do even and regular repetitions than it is to try and lift as much as you possibly can.
>>5261521
Also holy shit yes youtube is a goldmine. If you're feeling too shy to hit the gym, you can look up perfect form for a lot of home-game exercises that'll help get you in shape.
>>
File: ftm lizard.jpg (126 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
ftm lizard.jpg
126 KB, 466x750
I saw this and thought of you /ftmg/
>>
>>5261466
If you're too shy for the gym you can do calisthenics in your bedroom for a while
>>
File: mmmh waiting still waiting.gif (988 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mmmh waiting still waiting.gif
988 KB, 500x500
Living in Yukon, Canada in the middle of buttfuck know where as a FTM. I'm just over a year on T and been trying for about 8 months to get either my top or bottom surgery in line through Cameron Bowman in Vancouver and Pierre Brassard in Quebec respectively. But today met with my GP and he told me I'm on a waiting list for Dr. Bowman that's 12-17 months long from today JUST for the consultation, who knows how much more until actual surgery.

On top of that regardless of the fact I'm 1 year "RLE" presenting as male and living with a legal male name change and one year of hormone replacement, I cannot get my old therapist to write a letter confirming my Gender dysphoria to get health care to cover said surgeries. Not a big deal cause I can afford them myself, But I don't know if I can wait another 17+ months to just talk to a doctor about chest reconstruction. Any canadians that can suggest other doctors that'd do the top surgery with less of a lineup but good results? Thanks ftmgen.
>>
>>5261521
I'm not certain on anything, I'm sort of hoping my body will have made the decision for me. If my female processes are borked anyway, it would free me to transition with less guilt about frying my organs. I read this study saying like 40% of FTMs had PCOS, not sure if that implied causation...
>>
>>5261358
>Is there a correlation between PCOS and FTMness?
Actually, yes. I don't have any links to hand right now, but I've mentioned this in past threads and a Japanese study on it. Maybe there's more info. out there on it now.
But basically, a good portion (30% maybe more; I can't remember) of FtMs in this study had PCOS to some degree. Not a surprising trend when you think about it.
>>
>>5263683
>>5263683
You mean, you're uncertain about transitioning? Your PCOS doesn't mean you're trans, but if you're thinking you are then you probably are, if in doubt see a therapist. Sorry if I misunderstood.
>>
Me and my boyfriend are both ftm, but I really wanna suck a dick. I just gotta know what it's like both sucking and taking dick. But I love my boyfriend and I don't want to break up or cheat on him. It's a tough life.
>>
>>5263897
Why don't you ask him if he'd like to go swinging with you or some shit.
He's in the same position as you are, maybe he too would like to suck one.
>>
>>5263909
Ahhhhhhhh jeez, that sounds like a dandy ol plan, but I'm scared he'll start thinking I'm not enough for him. And I don't want that to start ruining what we have.
>>
>>5263944
Just ask him if he wants to have a threesome some time. You never know he might be into it.
>>
>>5263944
Welp.
Only you know what your bf is like. Are they particularly sensitive?
If so, maybe you could ask him about his sort of fantasies, in a general context and try get him onto the subject of sucking dick. Basically just see where the conversation leads and if there appears to be an opportunity to ask him.
But if he's not overly sensitive,if you phrase your request well and everything then it could be worth looking into 2bh.
>>
>>5263897
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5263956
Ah he's. Holy cow, /really sensitive/ actually. And like >>5263954 said, I might ask him about a threesome? But only if it conveniently came up or something, I don't want him to start getting freaked out. And I'd act like I was joking at first, ahaa...
>>
>>5264021
Good luck with it m8. I guess if he is that sensitive then you are just going to have to take it slow and see if you can get an answer from him. If cravings don't go away then there's always phallic foods like bananas and sausages.
>>
>>5263897

threesomes are a good time... but that really depends on your relationship and him too...

no harm in talking about sex and trying something like that (particularly if you don't already have someone in mind), but if he isn't cool with it then really you just gotta accept that it's not something you can do while with him... and really is it worth your relationship to you?
>>
Fucking friends. I don't even want to be a normie anyway
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5264061
What happened?
>>
>>5264071
I don't even know lol.
normie problems, i'm not about that life anymore.
I'm gonna get an anime waifu and you guys will be my only friends.
>>
>>5264080
A problem shared is a problem halved etc. etc.
>>
>>5264081
lol I know I know
it's just not even a problem I just need to go to bed, walk away, and tomorrow I can leave this loser behind.
Basically I got invited to go out tonight (it was kind of offhand and I wondered if it was like out of sympathy or something) but I never got told like when or where. Anyway, now I get a message like we're at this bar, you should come and it's like you know full well by the time I go out it'll be too late - either don't invite me in the first place or if it's a genuine oversight then don't fucking invite me now.
Like I said it's literally not even a problem i'm just like OMFG WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID
>>
>Moved across country a billionth time.
>Got a job.
>Job is going well.
>Taking car of myself.
>Working harder on transitioning.
>Literally everyone I know "So you aren't sick anymore? Your PTSD/bipolar is gone? I TOLD you that you could just get over it!"

I'm guessing a lot of you have gone through issues with mental health. Who else feels like ripping throats when the people who refuse to help you at your low points start acting like you could have just fixed yourself the entire time?
>>
File: 1441128680601.png (318 KB, 839x900) Image search: [Google]
1441128680601.png
318 KB, 839x900
>>5264080
>>5264101

you're really a lil bitch
>>
>>5264101

i don't see why that's a big deal... idk... could just be that i do shit like that often...

i tell people shit like that and then just kinda end up somewhere and call them to meet me... and sometimes other people end up there as well, but it's not like an "i don't want to see you" kinda deal...

it's more just like "this is where i'll be for a while so come out cuz i said to earlier" and usually it's that i didn't have anything in mind in the first place... did whatever all day, and when i settled down somewhere i gave them a call cuz i wanted to meet up and all that shit and said something earlier... can't give a time and a place when you don't know where you're gonna be...

at the same time though if someone tells me early on in the day that we should hang out and then hits me up later to go do shit i usually just go whatever... if i feel like it, and if not then them hitting me up with some random shit at whatever time is a good excuse to not do anything instead... so it's kinda win/win

plans make me anxious though... even if it's to do something i want planning it makes me feel sick and i usually just want desperately to back out of them... so picking a place and time before the last minute is just a fucking nightmare for me cuz i spend the entire time thinking about how i'm not gonna know how i feel when i'm supposed to do something, and what if something better came up then i made plans already etc etc etc ... not saying they're like me, but my point is... it's not necessarily some personal shit against you, or even a problem... you're probably just being uptight and taking it too personal
>>
>>5264538

just go do whatever* my bad
>>
>>5254027
BUY peanuts
>>
>>5261358
FTM's with PCOS on this board have reported increased dysphoria pre-T* with the use of birth control, probably because PCOS is an intersex condition.
>>
>>5261466
Why not just buy cheap weights and start there instead of blowing $$$$ on a membership. total ripoff with contracts that never end...
>>
>>5261358
I don't have PCOS, I have endometriosis, and closetmode every treatment they had for me was some form of estrogen-based birth control. Depo ended up giving me chronic migraines (which haven't stopped post-Depo, by the way) and a month-long period when I went on it.
Needless to say, nearly unbearable levels of dysphoria.
>>
>>5245495
You need dysphoria to be trans. Some idiots don't transition even though they have strong dysphoria, and some even bigger idiots transition without dysphoria. I think the anon who is in love with "..." just meant to say that it'd be retarded to make transitioning the deciding factor for that reason- it'd include non-dysphoric people who'll eventually detransition while leaving out pre-transition dysphorics.
>>
>>5249992
If everybody who thinks like that leaves, yeah, then there will be nobody left who thinks like that.
Or: If you want it comfy, do your part.
>>
>>5263061
Dude, you'll always have to wait for a seemingly fucking long time.
I got my top surgery this August, and I'm on T for 7 years now, legally a male (and passing, thank god) for 4. If you've waited all your life for this shit, one more year is fucking nothing. Even if after your consultation you'll have to wait another year, what time is that in comparison to your life before and after? It's fucking nothing.
Granted, I started with "are those even A-cups?" that I could hide relatively easily even without a binder as long as I wore layers, but living stealth and spending every day around people that think you're cis can still take a toll on mental health after a while. But fuck that! After it's done, it'll be like you never had tits to begin with, and live around here is the same, just better and healthier. There'll always be a line-up, but the ride at the end of the line is worth it.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (161 KB, 540x418) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
161 KB, 540x418
Does anyone actually know how to make cis male friends? I don't know how to act around men who don't want to fuck me.
>>
>>5264259
>>5264538
eh, there is more to it than that one incident, I'm not that autismal dw. They're always bitching at me, for example, to do more shit with them and then they pull shit like this. They started at 9 and texted me at 2am - how could I join them anyway at this time? What if I'd have been asleep? But I'll bet any money later I'll get bitched at for not coming out. So, yeah I'm done.
>>
>>5265931
Yeah, you're right. I knew that before I posted too, just some level of frustration to have the news dropped on my lap today after being told for a hopeful consultation within the next 4 months for so long. News is still news though, just have to buck up.

I just wonder if most of you contacted your top/bottom surgeons on your own or went through a general doctor to contact them first. The more I read around the less I'm thinking I went about this the right way and maybe my time would have been less otherwise.
>>
>>5266399
You in the UK senpai?
>>
>>5266379
Once you've got a few you've got yourself a path to many more. But for starters, you could join some dorky club at your uni or something? If you can find your way into a regular pub quiz or an amateur sports team, you're set.
>>
>>5266459
What kind of clubs do guys do? Literally 100% of my friends are female and they're into some seriously dorky shit.

I'm a fucking 130-lb shrimp so sports are out of the question.

The bottom line is, how do I stop being afraid of them? 100% of my experience with the male gender has been eerily similar to the relationship of a dog and a couch pillow. They're either going to fuck me, ignore me or rip me to pieces because they're bored.
>>
>>5266469
If you don't pass yet just find some gay guys to be friends with cause they wont want to bang you into oblivion.
>>
>>5266473
Where do I FIND gay guys?

Now that the final bisexual male in the LGBT circles I know came out as mtf, I literally have zero male friends.
>>
>>5266486
Does your college have any lgbt clubs? Other than I dunno man. I'd be your friend if I were near you though.
>>
>>5266490
I'm not in college.

I'm in this useless art school where stupid motherfuckers end up by an accident.
>>
>>5265449

that was days ago, but my s/o actually wound up surprising me by picking up food so i ate... he brings home food often and is just like "eat"

it's partially that i'm lazy and food is usually just too much of a hassle if i'm just feeding myself... cuz like if someone else wants something or i'm feeding the birds (they get shit like fruit, vegetables, rice, pasta, eggs etc throughout the day) then i'm fine with doing that... the effort doesn't bother me, but if it's for myself it's just sorta like fuck it... i'm also usually nauseous and eating just ends up being painful later cuz my entire digestive system is fucked... so that doesn't help with motivation either...

my s/o is pushy about food with me though

>>5266379

i act the same around people regardless of their gender... or whether or not they wanna fuck me... seems to work

>>5266399

you weren't asleep though... and if they bitch you could just say something like "well invite me out earlier if you want to see me, or make plans and tell me times and where you're going to be so i can actually get ready and get there" and then you know... if they have any sense they won't continue to bitch, and if they do oh well... cuz if that's the way shit needs to be to hang out with you then they don't really have a choice, and it's pretty obvious why you didn't go + their fault pretty much...

though i don't really see how you couldn't join someone somewhere at 2 am though... even if it's to leave the bar and go drink somewhere else... like i've said i've done that to people and it was nothing personal...

you must really not care for them if this puts you off to that extent though... like generally... cuz idk... if i knew someone like that i'd probably just shrug it off and think that's what they're like and not give a shit... but i'm shitty with stuff too though so i don't hold things against people
>>
>>5266495
Well if you have a skype I'll add you and be your friend anon if that's good enough.
>>
>>5266706
But I want to have a group of bros and hang out together and do bro things and not be constantly scared that it's all a trap and they're just planning to gangrape me ._.
>>
>>5266731
>they're just planning to gangrape me

Is that something you think about a lot?
>>
Idiot who fucked up big time here. Have to choose between my partner of 7 years and transitioning. We already have longterm plans. He’s pretty depressed and I’m afraid he’d kill himself or something if I left.

Do people who successfully live as their birth sex with dysphoria actually exist, or am I just delaying the inevitable?
>>
>>5264021
maybe you don't need to be so worried? my bf was also p worried about broaching the topic of a threesome with me. he was scared i'd hate him or have some other similarly bad reaction.
i didn't have a bad reaction at all, and it turned out to be something i'd definitely be into doing with him.
so yeah, it won't go tits up like you think it will. but on the off-chance he does go off on one, just apologise for bringing it up and don't bring it up again.
>>
>>5266731

wtf are you talking about? gangrape? seriously? do you just fucking hate guys or some shit? or have you had an unusual amount of bad experiences? or do you spend a lot of time around crazy people?

i'm asking cuz your way of thinking is seriously fucked up, and honestly really fucking weird... what do you think all guys are rapists who can't be friends with anyone who has a vag? that's crazy... and shit... even if a guy does want to fuck that doesn't mean they're gonna rape anyone or even necessarily say anything or be disrespectful...

unless you're inhumanly irresistible and anyone who comes into your vicinity can't help but fuck you idk what you're on about...
>>
>>5266736
Yes. Every time I'm alone in a room with more than two men in it, "so this is how I get PTSD" is the first thought I get.

>>5266803
I don't hate guys, I'm just scared of them. I've never had a bad experience with guys, I have virtually NO experience about them.

I just can't help but think they're going to figure out they can't fuck me. Food they can't eat is trash and cunts they can't fuck are trash as well.
>>
>>5266784

i'm not sure what to tell you, but do you really want to spend your life with someone who can't accept you for who you are?

cuz you might go ahead, keep your relationship, be happy with it for the most part, but obviously still dysphoric and shitty while he gets what he wants cuz you're pretending to be someone you aren't for him all the while wishing you could just be you and comfortable... and resentment will build... and resentment is hard to get past in a relationship when it isn't something like people actively denying the person they're with their identity... something that big can be a huge deal

it's not like you just didn't tell him and he has no idea...and you're making a conscious decision to hide shit and live the life you planned... you told him, he doesn't accept you, and now you're thinking of living with dysphoria for him... and none of that seems ok

i have no doubt that breaking up would be hard for both of you, but you can't let someone else's depression and issues keep you from being yourself... and honestly... if he can't be with you cuz he's straight that's really not a horrible reason for a break up, that's not like a "we can never be friends" kinda deal... it'll hurt now, but once you both heal you might be able to have a friendship which is better than a relationship where you'll likely lose your sense of self...
>>
>>5266820
Well I mean, technically they could fuck you.

But the point is men have platonic female friends who they respect and care about.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.