[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is so wrong with being bisexual? Why the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 24
File: 1407796596432.jpg (65 KB, 397x275) Image search: [Google]
1407796596432.jpg
65 KB, 397x275
What exactly is so wrong with being bisexual?

Why the hate?

Are you jealous?
>>
>>5237697
>Why the hate?
well,
>Are you jealous?
statements like this are a start
>>
>>5237701
>>
well clearly you're lacking something in your life if you're this desperate for attention? lol
>>
>>5237713
Same is true for everyone on 4chan fool.

Still i get more more dick and pussy than you so go fuck yourself...
>>
>>5237722

>Why do people hate us?
>I can't help it in so popular
>>
>>5237697
I do belive people are bisexual, but i've lernt that bisexual people are untrustworthy scum, thats why we hate BISCUM
>>
>>5237697
>What exactly is so wrong with being bisexual?
>Why the hate?

It's a fake orientation.

>Are you jealous?

Lol, are you 12? Questions like this are just a transparent attempt to deflect genuine criticism. Surely you've realized that by now.
>>
>>5237722
Anon, No one care's how much you get. How old are you? 10? Faggot
>>
File: feelsgr8.png (121 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
feelsgr8.png
121 KB, 680x497
>>5237701
so fucking upset

ahahaha stay mad faggots
>>
File: Absolutley disgusting.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Absolutley disgusting.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>5237734
fake?

how lmao.

"hurr durr you have to fit my binary rules"

people like you are gross desu
>>
>>5237734

Hmm so if I fall in love with women only but recently began fantasizing about penises, played with guys since then, and have been "gay-for-pay" (let him play with dick and ass with his clothes on) you would call me straight?

I'm genuinely curious - most people would call me bisexual if they heard what I've done and I don't even mind them thinking that, but I still consider myself straight. What would most of the LGBT community think?
>>
The ancient Greeks were bisexual master race.
>>
>>5237741

It's not fake. However most bisexuals aren't 50/50, which makes sense since you can't really decide who you like, but drama queens like OP get a kick claiming we're jealous that he's put it in an axewound that we have no interest in.
>>
>>5237759
You're posting in this thread which means i'm winning.
>>
>>5237697
>Why the hate?

From my experience on this board, some people have a bad experience with one or more bi people, and begin to apply preconceived notions to all bi people, similar to racism and sexism.
>>
>>5237769
Wrong they're just jelly
>>
File: cooking with the god.gif (317 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
cooking with the god.gif
317 KB, 500x380
>>5237765
TFW WE RUN /LBGT/ WE RUN THIS SHIT NIGGA

ALL DAY. ALL FUCKING DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQOawFwx6w&list=PL6_Sc05Jly0dAjSLDR6kbjnIgPMM2mdoL&index=143
>>
>>5237773

You say that, but why? Why would straight men be jealous that you like guys and why would gay guys be jealous that you're into women? What is there to be jealous of?
>>
>>5237773

That could be a reason too. Sometimes knowing you can't have something makes you resent the people who do.
>>
>>5237778
Coz i get more pussy and dick than both you beta faggots combined.

Come at me bro
>>
File: rnh1.png (719 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
rnh1.png
719 KB, 720x720
>>5237778
>Why would straight men be jealous that you like guys and why would gay guys be jealous that you're into women? What is there to be jealous of?

CUZ WE RUN THIS SHIT NIGGA KINGS/QUEENS OF LBGT

WE RUN THIS SHIT
>>
I hate being bi, I just want to be faggot ._.
>>
>>5237786
Why? Look at the diverse company you keep.

See you at Pride. Just kidding
>>
>>5237722
okay, #1: you have a pretty miserable life devoid of any other purpose other than pursuing sex and the only way you know how to communicate with other human beings is by acting superior, ironically it just alienates you from other people and you spend your days fucking around and feeling like the worthless scum you are. not much to be jealous of, lol.

#2: unlike you, sex isn't my priority, i have direction and goals in life which give me a sense of inner fulfillment. i couldn't care less how much you're getting in comparison to me because i know what i want, and it doesn't coincide with your interests. even if i had a reason to compete with you, i could easily piece together whatever logic it is that fuels your weak minded existence and beat you at your own game.

laid out your cards, it would probably turn out that i already have, loser
>>
>>5237811
I can feel you're envy radiating through the fucking screen.
>>
>>5237813
and i can feel your pain, hurt and misery
>>
>>5237786

It would be nice.
>>
File: Basedowg.jpg (537 KB, 1114x835) Image search: [Google]
Basedowg.jpg
537 KB, 1114x835
>>5237811
>>5237814
AHAHAHA ANOTHER LEGBUTT MAD WE RUN THIS SHIT

AHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzudcm-ywJo&list=PL6_Sc05Jly0dAjSLDR6kbjnIgPMM2mdoL&index=18
>>
>>5237821
im actually not mad, ahaha

rather enjoying your stupidity, it puts things in perspective
>>
File: 896e1er5_g.png (143 KB, 323x296) Image search: [Google]
896e1er5_g.png
143 KB, 323x296
>>5237765
>>5237821
>there are unironically people in the community damage controlling this hard
This is the worst timeline and were living on it.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (39 KB, 480x669) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
39 KB, 480x669
>>5237840
>damage control

AHAHA UR THE ONE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

WE RUN THIS SHIT NIGGA STAY FUCKING ASSMAD.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bootyblasted
>>
>>5237846
i don't know why you're doing this?

are you autistic?
>>
File: pm.jpg (49 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
pm.jpg
49 KB, 438x400
>tfw i have two gay FWBs who are exclusive to me and one girl who thinks we're dating

M A S T E R R A C E
>>
We dont like bisexuals because you spread more stds. Thats why your biscum. This bait is boring. 2/10 I just wanted my say
>>
>>5237851
Now you are a GOD
>>
File: nohugsonlyvomit.png (73 KB, 748x252) Image search: [Google]
nohugsonlyvomit.png
73 KB, 748x252
I can't speak for the fags, but the dykes hate you because you're either:

a) Are primarily attracted to the opposite sex, barely have any interest in the same sex, and yet prance around going "EXCUSE ME I'M ELL GEE BEE TEE" despite never having had a gay experience in your life.

b) "Just experimenting" and use actual dykes to make your parents mad or attract guys, basically treating actually gay people like accessories to your attention whoring

c) You start dating a woman with real intent and then realize that the world actually treats dykes like shit and go back to guys cuz it's easier

OR the silent option

d) You're a kinsey 4 or 5, and we don't actually hate you. But we don't really trust you, either.
>>
>>5237851
wow and then the next day you go back to your minimum wage job where you have no fucking clue what you're doing, in general

the job where the girl and those 2 gay guys probably also work, because you know no one outside of your work circle, because you have no friends

the job where everyone is apathetic towards you, including those two gay guys

probably not the girl, she's gonna follow you round for the rest of your life

so much to be jealous of! (sarcasm)
>>
>>5237863
Suck my dick bitch. Better than any thread you've ever made.
>>
File: Hyfr.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Hyfr.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>5237851
THIS GUY GETS IT

>>5237850
AHAHAHA UR STILL HERE? AND SO FUCKING MAD AHAHAHA

TY FOR ALL YOU (YOUs) IDIOTS

LMAO #BASED BISEXUALS TRULY DO RUN THIS BOARD

GAYS BTFO'D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aShfolR6w8&list=PL6_Sc05Jly0dAjSLDR6kbjnIgPMM2mdoL&index=4
>>
File: best sports image.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
best sports image.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>5237870
AHAHAHA ANOTHER NIGGA MAD WE RUN THIS BOARD.

HAHAHAHA

STAY MAD FAGGOTS.
>>
>>5237872
bisexuals have minimal noteworthy presence on this board, you're even less prominently recognized than gay ftms

its funny that you think you're accomplishing anything at all by screaming like a fucking retard??
>>
>>5237880
AHAHAHA SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

> minimal presence, not recognized, not accomplishing anything

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE AND SO MAD? AHAHAHAHA

BTFO'D AGAIN!

WE RUN THIS AHAHAHA ANOTHER MAN DOWN AHAHAHA #REKT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT8ggPD1mcM&list=PL6_Sc05Jly0dAjSLDR6kbjnIgPMM2mdoL&index=25
>>
>>5237894
because you're annoying and obnoxious?
>>
bis even suck at trolling, it seems. jack of all trades...
>>
File: fuck outta here.png (756 KB, 532x587) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.png
756 KB, 532x587
>>5237899
AHAHHA DOOR IS >>>/OUT/ THAT WAY

LMAOOO

ANOTHER (YOU) IT'S JUST TOO EASY.
>>
>>5237903
ahahahah! lol!
>>
>>5237905
hahaha, i'm not going to pass down the opportunity to kick you in the nuts a few more times before i leave

maybe today will be the day you're finally slightly less of an obnoxious tosser?
>>
>>5237869
Surprisingly insightful post in a thread otherwise just filled with chest-beating and shit-flinging.
>>
>>5237786
I think you're a faggot, anon.
>>
>>5237697
There is nothing wrong with being bisexual, no we are not jealous. the hate tends to stem from having to deal with "i love you I only want to be with you, Hey the sex was great going back to my girlfriend/wife and kids now. take your broken heart and go away I want to live a normal life" (apparently with dick on the side) Nobody likes to be hurt and used and unfortunately so many bisexuals are notorious for doing this. Can you really blame us for feeling hurt and mad? How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife suddenly dumped you for another woman?
>>
>>5238561
How about stop falling for people you know are unavailable and can't ever love you
Obviously you want someone to treat you like shit.
>>
>>5238581
No, No I don't, many times these bisexual guys don't tell you they are bi until after the fact. So you can't blame me for falling for a dishonest person.
>>
>>5238595
What's the big deal. All those stereotypes about bisexuals that get built up around here are mostly just baseless fears. Gay guys are just as promiscuous if not more than bi guys. No idea how it is for girls to be honest. And if you feel it's more hurtful to be cheated on with the other sex, get a fucking grip on your life, we're all just humans. A person cheating on you with the same sex as yours is just as much of an asshole as one who cheats on you with the opposite sex (logically speaking at least).
>>
>>5237819
>>5237786

But why would you guys want to be a faggot over being straight? And you can just choose to act completely gay if you want, why do you want to get rid of your straight part?
>>
I'm a cis bisex , I don't go for disgusting trannies.
>>
>>5237697
>Bifag tells gayfag he loves him
>Graduates college
>Bifag's family is homophobic
>Breaks up with gayfag so he can marry a woman and settle down and have a "normal" life

I'd imagine this is a pretty big reason why gays have problems with bisexual people. At the end of the day, they will usually want to settle down for the normal American dream.
>>
>>5237869
Exactly this.

also, 2/10, OP, I posted in thread
>>
>>5238627
It doesn't feel the same though. The fact that someone would opt to continue to act completely straight so that they avoid the discrimination that gays and dykes face is what hurts. They used us, just like any cheater who only wants a fling, but then we never really had a choice because they just want to go on having an easy life.
It's also not baseless fears, a lot of gays and dykes have had at least one if not multiple run ins with this type of bisexual. Although, yeah, there are also awesome bis out there.
>>
>>5237697

I don't hate you but I sure as hell wont date you, a hook-up is fine (although, spoiler: most of you are TERRIBLE in bed), but I know enough people abandoned by bisexual partners the moment things got tough in favour of a heterosexual relationship to know not to waste my time.

>>5237869
This pretty much but replace lesbian with gay and it's the exact same story. Except bi guys generally hide with shame their previous experiences with gay guys, making a lot of them horrible cowards who do nothing but make the idea of being gay less-desirable while simultaneously getting off in seconds at the thought of cheating on their partner with someone of the same sex.

I once hooked up with a bi guy, very sexy arab-descent, built, pretty much perfect physically, bright guy too. Then he went off to mecca and came back as one of the most self righteous biggots I've ever met.

It's an extreme example but the perfect one for how easily swayed bisexuals are into disowning their own sexuality.

The number of 4/5 Kinsey bis is also so low it seems its basically not worth it and most gay guys who also, on occasion, sleep with women that I know still identify as gay.

>tl:dr I don't hate you, but most of the worst relationship stories I know include bi people.
>>
>>5237734
So what If I have a romantic and physical attraction to males, but I also am physically attracted to women? What then, huh? What am I?
>>
>>5238627
>A person cheating on you with the same sex as yours is just as much of an asshole as one who cheats on you with the opposite sex (logically speaking at least).
.I was not implying one was worse or better than the other. Also, I am not promiscuous at all, have only been with one guy, and found out after the fact that he was bi. As for being stereotypes or based on fears? ok maybe there are plenty of bisexuals that are not like that, but there certainly are many who are, so don't put the blame on the people that get hurt by them. you will note in my original post I said NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING BISEXUAL. the problem is with certain bisexuals behaviors, if you feel my statement applies to you maybe you are guilty of doing shit like this? If not, why get so butt hurt?
>>
>>5237734
What if I am sexually and physical attracted to guys, but only physically attracted to women. What does that make me, huh?
>>
I've stated over and over again that I'm bi, but my friends keep referring to me as gay. I have a boyfriend, but I've had girlfriends in the past as well.

I get that to them its all largely the same thing, and they're not maliciously referring to me as such. But it's really frustrating that they don't acknowledge my sexuality in the right way.
>>
>>5238966
it just means you haven't met the right woman yet.
>>
>>5238805
Ok, I am arguing with this guy>>5238627
about this issue, but in defense I have to honestly say, if you are AWARE the guy is bisexual, then you need to expect he might just walk away and seek a more "accepted" relationship. My problem is when they let you believe they are gay and then ditch you after. I feel the same way about trans people who do not disclose that they are trans, it is dishonesty plain and simple.
>>
>>5238973
Funny thing is I have heard this same sentiment said to gay men over and over again, please don't be an ass.
>>
You know you're shitty people if you can get both fags and dykes to actually agree on that fact.

Congratulations, bisexuals.
>>
File: 1447539038293.jpg (31 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
1447539038293.jpg
31 KB, 359x398
>>5237697
>>
Stop making these threads dipshits
>>
>with boyfriend for a few months
>tell him how happy I am that he's gay and that I found him
>"Uhhh I'm bi though"
>didn't know that, tell him all lovey dovey he's gay as long as he likes fucking me
>find out 2 weeks later that he's cheating on me with some girl

Now I subconsciously turn my nose up when someone says they're bi. Not their fault, I'm just biased cause I had a bad experience.
>>
File: hltM9GD.png (343 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
hltM9GD.png
343 KB, 512x512
>>5237734
>"fake"
>mfw I have literally had sex with both men and women.
>>
File: 1435984852456.png (86 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1435984852456.png
86 KB, 1024x1024
>>5237734
I'll bite.

I've orgasmed from enough sex-havings with both genders to know this mentality is just the result of gay people being mad at our ability to relate to both gay and straight romance movies and nothing more.
>>
>>5237811
peanut butter and
>>
>>5237697
You must pic a label and commit. Err, be born with a label. 110% and commit. Never waiver. Don't you threaten my worldview! The zealous progressive/feminist LGBTQAZSFF culture formed in opposition to the zealous conservative Abrahamic asshole cultures. So you must be black or white. 1 or 0. Good or evil. Disregard all other cultures throughout human history. Disregard science. Repent for your "bisexual" deviance!

(But srsly, don't be a poly attention whore faggot either.)
>>
File: a bit like this.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
a bit like this.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>5238561
>pic related
>>
Ain't nothing wrong with liking girls and boys, being bisexual is gr8
>>
What exactly is there to be jelly of?
>>
>>5238805
Or

>bifag tells gayfag he loves him
>graduates college
>bifag realises he doesn't love gayfag that much because he's kind of a dick
>dumps him
>bifag then falls in love with a woman
>salty gayfag makes up bullshit about wanting an "easier" life and spreads lies

For some reason if you're bi and decide you want to love someone of the opposite gender (which is the whole reason you're bi and not straight straight or gay) that's a bad thing to everyone else in the LBGT community.
>>
bisexual is the only good orientation
lesbian is ok i guess
>>
you people are stereotyping

ive met many different kinds of bisexuals, ive met bisexuals who are so confident and open with their sexuality that its borderline arrogant / obnoxious, ive met bisexuals who are timid, insecure, dysphoric, kind hearted and strictly committed to monogamous relationships, and everything in between as well as other types too

when i interact with people, their sexuality is about the last thing i think about in order to understand them, and in this age, sexuality has virtually no bearing on what a person is necessarily like

yes, ive met very stereotypical bisexuals who match descriptions in this thread, as well as stereotypical insecure gays who fall into dysfunctional relationships with them (and they tend to be the ones who hang around college campuses and nightbars) but the majority of bisexuals and gay people ive met are only marginally like that, and thats why i dont feel there's anything wrong with being any particular sexuality

yes, there is an unequal distribution of power in society, but there's only a handful of gay / bi people ive met where the difference is acute and painstaking, most people aren't stupid and understand how to negotiate

that being said, OP sounds like an irrational arrogant douchebag who has no other means of navigating his way through life other than playing the bisexual card, and is not the type of person i would pay any attention to irl
>>
>>5243640
This. Thanks anon for posting this.

As a bi male, I have to say OP is a jackass, makes 2/10 bait and is most likely not even a bi person.

It's funny when brave internet people call bisexuals cheaters that arent able to keep a monogamous relationship. My most recent gay hookups were two gay dudes that turned out to have bfs and were in commited relationships for over 3 years. They didnt tell me they had bfs either.
>>
Heres the best part

Most gay men arent interested because I like women.
Most women arent interested because I like men.
Lesbians hate me for whatever reason.

Maybe I should just move out of the midwest, but it seems like most people Im interested in share these feelings.
>>
File: evil.jpg (39 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
39 KB, 500x238
>>5238955
Degenerate.
>>
bi lady said she was a lesbian and into me one time and had sexy times, then the same night fucked this guy in the same house
>>
>>5244805
(5243640)
im sorry that you had a bad experience with a couple of dishonest gay dudes, but "gays can potentially be just as bad" doesn't validate your argument whatsoever.

perhaps i didn't communicate my point well enough (and that's just because i was venting), what i meant to say was that sexuality has minimal to do with how people choose to treat their partners, and that labels like bisexual and gay have become reified, pre-existing the person him or herself and obfuscating how we come to understand and know others.

whether or not you realize it, or intended to, you're also implicitly relying upon a generalization.

i identify as a gay male, i don't really care that much for monogamy as it's defined by most people, i don't necessarily associate that kind of monogamy with any particular type of person, what constitutes that kind of monogamy is relative and subject to arbitrary speculation, i wouldn't build a relationship based upon any standardized notion of monogamy. personally speaking, i would genuinely like to meet someone like-minded who i enjoy being around and figure out how they feel about things so that i can do whatever it takes to make them happy, although it's not necessary, and i've probably destined myself to be alone anyway.

that being said, i'm not judging you in any way if it came across like that. i just felt it needed to be said? im probably talking garbage anyway, ahahah
>>
>>5238561
Yes, judging an entire group of people because some of them are assholes is fucking retarded.
>>
>>5237722
Photo:
>finger touching trigger
>0/10 would not operate with
>>
>>5238954
>Then he went off to mecca and came back as one of the most self righteous biggots I've ever met.

based ayyrab

did you cry when he told you he gave up his sinful lifestyle?
>>
Is it weird that I'm bi but when it comes to men I prefer being the bottom
>>
>>5245581
That is unfortunately default human behavior. Those people are programmed with certain mores by their culture. You must change your core feelings to suit their various ideologies or else you are an unbearable outsider. To associate with you would threaten their social standing. This isn't special snowflake shit. This is just people learning nothing from the folly of high school.
>>
bisexuals are indeed master race
>>
>>5251760
>/thread
>>
>>5249199
you sound like the type of person i would pay to see get his head cut off

yeah, you are an unbearable outsider, and that's because even the way you think subconsciously is repulsive

there's no point trying to reason with a fucking idiot like you, so have fun with your shitty life i guess?

you give bisexuals a bad name
>>
>>5248666
I am not judging an entire group, read my post again, first thing i said was "There is nothing wrong with being bisexual" and then I went on to explain why i have issues with SOME of them. admittedly there is abhorrent behavior in all sexuality "groups" but the question was specifically asked in regards to Bisexual people. So if this was your thread, why post it knowing you will get answers you may not like and even if it is NOT your post why go into a thread that is potentially volatile if you can't handle the answers you will find? Find me a bisexual man who would be willing to enter into a monogamous relationship with a man, and assuming the relationship works fine, is not going to eventually leave strictly due to the fact that he "misses" being with a woman. And i would have NO ISSUES being with such a man. and i specifically mention monogamy as I am a monogamous person myself.
>>
I'm bisexual and I feel like straights see us like degenerates and gays can't conceive that we like the opposite gender, demonstrating this through hateful behaviour. But it has a benefit, you can filter people if they behave this way.
Too bad my family would think that I'm a degenerate...
>>
>>5237697
Yes, they are.
>>
You know guys, it's not that great being bi when you have to deal with all the usual homophobic bashing, but at the same time most of the gay community hates you for numerous reasons and calls your sexuality fake, and while all this is going on the other bisexuals are acting like assholes and running your reputation evem further into the ground.

And yeah, we technically have more choice, but as has been said in this thread already, much of the homosexual community has a problem with us, as does the straight community, so you end up having to "come out" to your own partner at some point.

Beyond that, I've had a girlfriend now for about 3 years and I just crave cock like hell, so that kinda sucks (and we're exclusive and I plan to keep it that way).
>>
File: 0930011529.jpg (652 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
0930011529.jpg
652 KB, 1200x1600
>tfw bi and had 2 b/fs and always loyal
>first time g/f and she's fantastic definitely for me
>everything going great, sex is great, everything
>friend of mine who I had mutual fwb sex with after our SO's tore our hearts out in order to get over our shit is coming over this Thanksgiving
>maximumcocklust.gif

He's going to come over and he won't do anything unless I do...but...I want the dick so bad it's terrible. What do I do? I must stay loyal...
>>
>>5258243
maybe your grill and your goyim will be okay with a threesome.
>>
>>5258243
You're living the negative stereotype of bisexuals that everyone hates and fears.

Everyone has sexual cravings that could hurt others if acted upon. Grow the fuck up and control yours. I say this as a loving bifag.
>>
>>5258265

she would flip her shit. never.

>>5258320
so tell my dick to shut up got it
>>
>>5258340
>so tell my dick to shut up
Nononono, that's what you do. You control your dick. Because if you can't you're not a good, sane adult with basic life skills and you shouldn't be in any relationship.
>>
I'm bisexual and this entire thread is just embarrassing.
>>
>>5238670
Because you can't really. I'm romantically and sexually attracted to men but only sexually into woman. If I get drunk, I'm start ranting about hot people, guys or chicks and if I'm claiming "I'm gay" because as far as I'm concerned (I don't sleep with people I'm not in long term relationships with), I may as well be, people are going to start asking questions if I'm drunk rambling about how I wanna jam my dick between the tits of some famous chick.
>>
File: changed-lives-inset.jpg (8 KB, 150x107) Image search: [Google]
changed-lives-inset.jpg
8 KB, 150x107
>>5259995
>Maybe don't be a sloppy drunk
Boom. Solved.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.