[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was going to be a useless political science grad >go through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: EXTREMELY lewd.jpg (88 KB, 596x538) Image search: [Google]
EXTREMELY lewd.jpg
88 KB, 596x538
>was going to be a useless political science grad
>go through the medical system in transitioning
>decide to use my rich parents to become a doctor without assuming any debt instead
I'm so excited. I know what I want to do with my life now. I'll work on a sliding scale and prescribe hormones to trans girls and boys across the country.

I'll be so happy helping people, since that's all I want to do with my life.
>>
marry me
>>
File: chaika nod.gif (1 MB, 553x534) Image search: [Google]
chaika nod.gif
1 MB, 553x534
>>5237658
Are you a cute trans girl with intellectual or artistic proclivities?
>>
>>5237712
Trans girl here who's too early in transition (6 months HRT) to be passing effortlessly but I'm androgynous enough that when I've had the time to put the effort in I've passed without so much as a weird look from anyone.

Pre-med major, I play five instruments and have had a few written works published (admittedly they're video games but I don't have the courage to send any of my writing to a major publisher).

Lets fucking do this, OP.
>>
>>5237712
No, I'm a fugly fat basement-dweller tranny-chaser in my 40's who's also republican. But my waifus aren't jealous.
>>
File: chen huff.png (71 KB, 554x436) Image search: [Google]
chen huff.png
71 KB, 554x436
>>5237730
I'm on 2 months HRT. People call me a cute small boy but I'm not confident in my appearance at all and will likely drive you away with my insecurities. I hope one day I'll be a cute girl.

I'm still a political science freshman, but I'll enrol in premed courses the start of my sophomore year. I wrote a novel when I was 14-18, and I'm working on my second one but I haven't published the first one yet.

I'm sorry, anon, but I'm almost certainly below your standards.

>>5237735
I think I met you on OkCupid once.
>>
>>5237712
I am
I'm andro as fuark though
>>
>>5237751
>I think I met you on OkCupid once.
Yes, I was that 42% match because animu.
Do you still love me transanon?
>>
File: doushio.png (394 KB, 632x720) Image search: [Google]
doushio.png
394 KB, 632x720
>>5237760
I-I'm so confused. Who wants to marry me?

You're pretty, though, anon.

>>5237763
I love you with all the pity my heart can muster, anon.
>>
>>5237609
What will you do when one of them kills themselves?
>>
File: don't bully.jpg (35 KB, 658x632) Image search: [Google]
don't bully.jpg
35 KB, 658x632
>>5237771
One of the homeless trans girls I've been giving a home to punched me in the face when I told her she was in my home and owed me the use of her computer, then tried to slit her wrists when she thought she'd destroyed her life. I had to round all the knives up in the house and beg her not to leave because I thought she might kill herself if she left.

I think I'd be devastated if one actually died, but I don't think I could really do anything more than tell their families.
>>
>>5237770
>I love you with all the pity my heart can muster, anon.
I still fap to you sometimes, but other anons do that too thinkso since I shared your pictures with them. I know that makes you feel sexier, gurl. hurr hurr snork.
>>
>>5237783
I bet you're secretly an adorable trans girl who makes meme jokes on the internet to avoid showing her true self.
>>
>>5237788
>I still fap to you sometimes, but other anons do that too thinkso since
No, my true self is Cthulu taking a long nap before the unmentionable cosmic horrors to come, how do you dare to call me an adorable trans girl who makes meme jokes on the internet to avoid showing my true self...

Seriously, stop.
>>
File: higher impact sexual violence.jpg (96 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
higher impact sexual violence.jpg
96 KB, 400x489
>>5237799
Are you European?
>>
>>5237779
Hips is that you?
>>
>>5237800
I'm mootxican, our country got sold to a japanese imperialist a few days ago... Not a refugee yet, so no bully pls you chaser.
>>
16 replies, 6 anime pics.
Please.
No.
>>
>>5237818
I'm just wondering. Your grammar is very European/Latin American.
>>
>>5237829
I'm going to sleep, transanon. If conditions would be different, I would date you and totally fall for you, head over heels, with the craving to cuddle through many summer sunsets after hot raw delicious sex, good times only to be outmatched by the joy of sharing cute intimate in-jokes beneath the bed sheets before fucking again our way into orgasmic mutual paroxism leading to getting lost into each other's gaze before fading into sleep, with the night as the sole witness of our recent karmic-bound closeness.

But no, I cannot really bear to fantasize in such way, so adieu... mon amour...
>>
>>5237862
B-bye bye, chaseranon. I wish we could be friends.
>>
>>5237712
Not him/her but I'm everything you described.
>>
>>5237910
Huh, that's three girls now.

I wish I knew all you people.
>>
>>5237866
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYzF17dpuM8

(JK, the thread is still alive, good omen, how do one gets in contact with you for this friendship offering? )
>>
>>5239075
U-uh, I usually use Skype, but I don't post my Skype out on the internet any more. Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
File: 19.png (78 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
19.png
78 KB, 331x331
>>5237712
Trans girl-ish person with artistic proclivities reporting in. You sound nice anon, but I already have a partner and non-monogamy seems to be a non-starter with most people.
>>
>>5237609
>>5239181
who's this artist?
>>
File: 1378147811573.png (20 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1378147811573.png
20 KB, 390x470
>>5237609
>poli sci major
>transfreak
>Rich parents

top kek, you are a walking parody of millennials
>>
>>5239443
Powfoo, one of the Hardblush artists.
>>
>>5239181
>boring, useless faggot
walking parody of 4chan users
>>
>>5239181
fuck, meant to reply to
>>5239460

good luck with your gf/bf anon
>>
>>5239084
dud800425 gmail
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.