[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a gender clinic. The following things cause us to cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6
File: 1447056784374.jpg (27 KB, 328x435) Image search: [Google]
1447056784374.jpg
27 KB, 328x435
I work at a gender clinic. The following things cause us to cringe and laugh at you;

Non-binary
Bigender
Quadgender
Gendeequeer(not including questioning)
Demisexual
Pansexual
Whatever variation of 'androgender'
Genderfuck

Bisexual but only likes boys. Bisexual but only like girls. Pansexual but only likes boys. Pansexual but only likes girls.

Also had two otherkin this year.

What IS real;

Trans (mtf or ftm)
Questioning trans
Physical/genetic intersex
Cis

Gay, bi straight.(or any of those with preferences )

I've had way too many come in saying shit like "It'd be cool if I was x" "do you suffer dysphoria?" *after explaining* "No it'd just be cool"
>>
>>5236901
Amen
>>
>>5236901
Oh god did otherkins actually consult a gender clinic for being otherkin?
>>
>>5236901
This is fantastic. You are good people for sharing this.
>>5236931
The fuck is an "otherkin"?
>>
>>5236942
>The fuck is an "otherkin"?

People who believe that they are animals (often mythical animals, like dragons and shit) in human bodies.
>>
>>5236942
People who believe they're an animal or fictional character or some shit.
>>
Life isnt fair to the yellow ronsers, i's tell ya
>>
File: i-want-to-believe.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-believe.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>5236901
Post photographic evidence that you really do work where you say you work.

Also: Why, in your (provisionally) professional opinion, have patients come up with all of those other cringe-worthy identity categories you listed?
>>
>>5236901
Holy crap, if it meant having to deal with people who considered themselves many of the things on that list, I would never want that job.
>>
>>5236931
Sort of. They've said they identify as the other gender (which is fine, of course) but once they come in they sort of brush that off and only want to talk about wanting to be an animal

Last year, personally I had only one

This year I had two.

The London clinic has had a few too. >>5236942
Thanks!
>>
>>5236956
>>5236961
That's just sad.
>>5236901
Quick question OP, what's your/their take on agender/asexual?
>>
>>5236981
>That's just sad.

Bingo.
>>
>>5236956
>>5236961
Sounds about as ridiculous as males who "think" they were born "female" (despite never having been one) or females who "feel" they were born males {despite never having been one)
>>
>>5236973
Probably to feel special. Most patients end up figuring out they're either not trans or are. I'd say either being uncertain (which is fine!) or wanting to feel special
>>
>>5236979
>wanting to be an animal
Holy fuck, people really get that far into that shit?
>>
File: oh jerry.png (46 KB, 159x236) Image search: [Google]
oh jerry.png
46 KB, 159x236
>>5236994
>>
>>5236994

That's dangerous talk around these parts.

Please check your privilege.
>>
>"No it'd just be cool"

Do people literally say that, or are you summing their feelings up to this?
>>
>>5237008

It's even worse than you know. Otherkin don't just "want to be an animal", they actually believe that they have an animal's soul - like their body is just some accident of reincarnation or something, and they were really meant to be a wolf or a duck or whatever.
>>
>>5237012
I'd say those thoughts of being the opposite sex are quite dangerous thoughts. Just attention-vying or low self-esteem being enabled.
>>
>>5236901
you're doing god's work. We MtFs hate most of those too.
>>
>>5237022
>we
>>
>>5236981
Shiz, I forgot asexual. Of courses that's a legitimate thing! (not sarcasm)

Agender people, from what I've heard from people at other clinics, usually end up figuring they're either trans or not. That being said if you'd like to get on blockers I'm sure that can be sorted out but a lot of clinics will expect you to eventually stop or go on cross sex hormones
>>
I have no problem with that OP, I was always under the assumption that gender clinics were run by SJWs.
>>
>>5237021

Sshhhh, you'll rouse the trannies. Let them sleep.
>>
>>5237022

That's great to hear!
>>
>>5236901
tfw your therapist says you're being bigoted when you say negative things about genderqueer people
>>
>>5237019
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKqH5JrRyzw
>>
>>5237090
Tell her this
"If someone's questiong then that's fine but no on is both genders or neither at the same time...excluding intersex people"

Also..I've honestly dealt with those who 'identify' (fine in a mtf/ftm context btw) as animals and genders that don't exist (I swear to fuck there's stuff like (I forgot how to spell it) "sambre gender" what the fuck!? That's not even a word)
>>
>>5237117
>tfw ur oppressing sabrahummusgenders everywhere
>>
>>5237117
what's wrong with nonbinary? like I get the hate for random invented genders, but not them.
>>
>>5237298
>what's wrong with alien ubermensch-kin?

that's you
>>
>>5237298
Non-binary is invented, sweetie.
>>
>>5237353
Savage.
>>
>>5237117
>If someone's questiong then that's fine but no on is both genders or neither at the same time

Thank you! I've been saying that forever and getting shit for it - I'm glad to hear it confirmed by someone actually in the field.
>>
thathappened.tiff
>>
>>5236901
I'm an elf, do not discriminate me

I've been seing your type for over two years and I still have to self-med. I say I'm transsexual but you demand of me that I dress the part, wear make up, do all sorts of shit nature doesn't even force cis people into. Why?
>>
>>5237527

There are standards and guidelines but honestly...I'd say just try to ignore her about that and move past it. Usually with questioning people we give them either time to think about it or put them on blockers. You're probably not going to change her mind, it may be best using your time to finish assesments and get on hormones/discuss the things she wants to discuss (she'll probably ask about family history and stuff if she hasn't already)

TLDR; just ignore it and focus on you and your treatment.
>>
>>5237577
Well if you can't live as female for at least a year or two you may have regrets. That's not down to therapists, that's down to enforced guidelines. If you're certain in whatever wait out the year and get on hormones but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try out other therapists.

Bigender/agender/genderqueer don't exist.
>>
>>5237577
Also most 'trans' people find they're not after 2months-a year and go back to living as male. Boy I could tell you some horror stories.
>>
>>5237588
>Well if you can't live as female for at least a year or two you may have regrets.
>Living as a female without hormones
Hah, okay. Putting on a dress doesn't make you live like a female, it makes people treat you like an STD.
>>
>>5237597
Not my fault you can't be bothered to learn how to do makeup properly. Also shave under the skin, as close as possible and learn to shape your face, shorten your nose etc etc if you don't pass with the ammount of information out there then that's on you, lady.
>>
>>5237579
Yeah I'm not the guy talking about his therapist - I'm just some cis gay dude throwing my two cents in there. But good on ya.
>>
>>5237605
It's impossible to be stealth without hormones for 90% of people. Thanks for trying to make it personal but I pass perfectly fine in a t-shirt and jeans (my preferred outfit, not a fucking dress with lipstick on.)

Forcing trans women to act like drag queens for a year to get hormones is wrong on so many levels, and believing that drag queens are treated like women/get an accurate picture of what it's like to be a woman is just delusional.
>>
>>5237588
I've got a boyfriend, I've got lotsa female clothes, I've got two bags full of makeup. But you know what? That came after being 14 months on hormones. I wanted to transition, I didn't even doubt that decision, but I refused to be turned into a transvestite.

I come from a small town and my clothes would more often than not get dirty within a day or two, so I just wore second hand rags, so did my mom, my grandma, my aunts, one of which actually owns a farm. None of them ever use makeup.
I don't need all those items to be female, I don't *make* myself female, I just am, but my body isn't quite.

I've lived on hormones just fine for 18 months and I'm tired of your colleague's shit, of which I've been seeing 3 different ones now.

>>5237590
Yeah. Not happening. I think your guidelines can be bent very well, but you decide not to. I'm pretty angry.
>>
>>5236994
You're comparing a group of people that identify as another species (all of which are impossible for a human fetus to develop into) to a group of people who identify as the opposite gender (of which human fetuses develop into, given the presence of certain hormones in vitro.)

Basically, human fetuses essentially start out more female, and develop as male or female depending on hormones. A human fetus will NEVER develop into a dragon, cat, or anything other than a human.
>>
>>5237610
>I pass perfectly fine

Then you have no problem.

I can't change YOUR states laws and neither can your therapist. If you want to bitch to anyone do what the UK are doing- start a God damn petition.
>>
>>5237605
Random anon passing by but,
>Also shave under the skin
How the fuck?
>learn to shape your face, shorten your nose
Do I need to take a cheese grater and just fucking shred off some of my face?
>if you don't pass with the ammount of information out there then that's on you, lady.
Aight nice b8 m8
>>
>>5237613
Guidelines can't be bent. You also have to remember your therapist isn't the only one- she works with a team who all hav to agree. Even if it's only a team of one. There's no such thing as bending guidelines- there's trying to and then getting fired
>>
>>5237618
Oh...no. I meant shave as close as possible so you can't feel any stubble when your press down (check the wicked edge subreddit for guides)

As for the nose thing I was referring to makeup.
>>
>>5237625
>she works in a team

Everyone knows this though, don't they?
>>
>>5237615
>I pass perfectly fine
>Then you have no problem

Sorry, when did my personal situation make the UK's unethical system not a problem? Ethics in public healthcare are everybody's problem, doubly so since it's trans-specific and I'm trans.

You can actually change my laws. Every changed mind counts. The first step to changing the law is to convince everyone to change it. It doesn't even matter if you're in my country or not because if you're convinced, you may influence the mind of someone in my country through conversation. Every convinced person counts.
>>
>>5237607
Oops okay
>>
>>5237634

Just a make a petition already or you know...just bitch about it online and have no real effect.

If you want anything to change you need to put a petition to do that- I'm not American, I can't do that and that's not my job,

If you want change you're going to have to actually try not just try and change a few random anon's minds.

TLDR; peition petition petition
>>
File: 1433337622525.jpg (269 KB, 1606x629) Image search: [Google]
1433337622525.jpg
269 KB, 1606x629
>>5237634
>You can actually change my laws. Every changed mind counts. The first step to changing the law is to convince everyone to change it. It doesn't even matter if you're in my country or not because if you're convinced, you may influence the mind of someone in my country through conversation. Every convinced person counts.

I think I'm actually stupider after having attempted to parse this.
>>
>>5237644
Tumblr. Tumblr everywhere.
>>
>>5237605
It's ridiculous beyond belief that in order to be prescribed medicinal treatment for my dysphoria I'm expected to wear pink frilly dresses for a year to prove what I'm saying is true. It's so unbelievably banal that I almost have no words. I can't "live female" when I don't look the part. I need hormones and facial surgery. Until then, I'm a walking, talking, living joke to society in a dress. Fuck.
>>
>>5236901
i totally believe you work at a gender clinic
>>
>>5237650
OP here. Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: IKChIw4.webm (389 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
IKChIw4.webm
389 KB, 224x400
>>5237664
Thanks for the thoughtful words of advice.

Excuse me while I find another gender clinic.
>>
>>5237664
Will the real OP please stand up?
>>
>>5237625
Maybe that was a bad way to put it, but I've been 18 months on hormones as I said and noone else but you is responsible to recognize that I've been living as female.

I straighten my hair, shave, put on some eyeliner and go out in my guy clothes and do whatever the hell I feel like doing. I look female enough for people to address me as such, but given I don't behave in your beloved stereotype and bend myself backwards to do all I can to act female and appease you, you deny that I am female, that I foremost have an issue with my body and feel so entitled to treat me for other issues many of your kind didn't manage to solve during a whole decade before which I never asked you to do in the first place.

If I put all the effort of dealing with you people into a job instead, I'd probably end up in the psychiatry again for a while but at least I'll leave with some money to pay for what you deny me anyway.
>>
>>5237680

Go wait for a resources thread and learn how to do makeup, it'll help.

It's easier just to buy girl clothes and follow along- you'll get your hormones and everything will be fine- than rebelling.

Rebelion is a nice idea but if you want hormones you either need to ring a few clinics to find ones with looser requirements or just do what they say
>>
>>5237680
>>5237650
>>5237642

So much retardation
>>
OP here,

I'm going to sleep. Try not to tear each other's hair out.
>>
>>5237688
I've got no means to get another appointment before I'm getting FFS. Once that's done and I still don't get my paper I'm the hell outa here. Gonna get further with informed consent in the US and my own money than with european bureaucracy. You're only the first stepping stone, after that comes my health insurance discarding my 18 months of HRT and thus any financial coverage for another year.
Not that that's my only reason to leave this shit hole, but you know.

I know how to do makeup and I got a whole cupboard full of female clothes. 3 different shrinks means 3 different clinics, btw.
>>
>>5237718
>tfw OP went to sleep
>tfw you ended up ranting at someone who was trying to bring a bit of fun to the board
>tfw you probably freaked her out with your tumblr-ness

Ah 4chan, never change.
>>
>>5237642
America's laws are mostly tolerable, it's the UK that's in the shitter with their mandatory 1-year drag queen period.
>>
File: 1446614067302.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446614067302.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>5237738
>Earn money from my misery
>Suggest to play along
>Prolong it

>trying to bring a bit of fun to the board
I had my fun. Feels pretty good to rant at these people.
>>
>>5237754
People like you are why we're hated you mong (mtf people)
>>
>>5238331
Yeah right, because I refuse to get shat on. Oh no I pay for all my shit myself, condemn me. Surely the public is extremely mad at me.

It's totally not the whiney cunts who burst into tears when you don't lie to them. Who tell you to how to treat them. Who tell you not having sex with them is transphobic. Who parade their transgenderness around cause they're oh so special.

If you feel you must bend over and get fucked by everyone because you feel like you owe anyone anything or because you're told you're not a real woman, then yes, people will hate your weakness.

If OP is a gatekeeper, then what does it matter what I say to them? If they advocate even further against my rights they'll lose their job, lol.
>>
>>5236901
You don't need to work at a gender clinic to realise this.
>>
>>5238403
That's not how it works you tumblrtard. OP's already said there are guidelines she can't break so stop being retarded
>>
>>5238434
I know those guidelines and I know how barely anyone here had to wait even remotely a full year before prescriptions.
Quit posting shit if you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>5237742
Nah bruv thats only one clinic that does the mandatory 1 year RLE, everyone asks to be referred to other clinics, but since the waiting time is usually 6-12 months people just self med.
>>
>>5238462
I'm going to agree with op, you know..the person who actually works at a gender clinic?
>>
>>5236901
Which clinic do you work at?
>>
>>5238487
>who actually works at a gender clinic?

Last time I dealt with such a person he told me it'll take about 2 weeks to copy my documents.
Yeah. very credible indeed.
>>
>>5238403
>If they advocate even further against my rights they'll lose their job, lol.

That's not how the real world works
>>
>>5237614
Demonstrably false, the gender of the zygote is determined at conception far before any other development.

Please do not spread dangerous misinformation you dumbfuck.
>>
>>5238886
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>5236901
I get my hrt from a gender clinic and yeah anything besides mtf or ftm should fuck off and not make it hard for real trans people to get treatment.
>>
>>5239148
I love how the goalposts keep moving for what is "real" and "normal".

Someday, otherkin and genderfucks will be complaining that insomniacsexual diaper-wearing demimages are trying to undo all the civil rights progress they've made by making their cause look like a joke.
>>
>>5239169
naw, being mtf and ftm are actual biological conditions caused by a fucked up hormone cocktail in the womb. All those other things are tumblerites being idiots for attention.
>>
>>5237590
Do it, I'm actually interested.
Did they have gender dysphoria?
>>
>>5237614
>A human fetus will NEVER develop into a dragon, cat, or anything other than a human.

[citation needed]
>>
>>5236901
>Not following WPATH standards of care
>>
Hey, OP, if you work at a gender clinic, can you please give me some advice?
Born female, not intersex. Never seemed to mind it as a child, but once I hit puberty, shit went down like an avalanche. It started with me fantasizing about cutting my growing breasts off, which could be attributed to me just being subconsciously afraid of growing up, but it didn't stop there - I still didn't really come to terms with these things being a part of my body. It's inconsistent, though. Some days I like them, and I'm even proud of their size. Other days they just feel like a pair of foreign objects strapped to my chest - to the point where I'm genuinely surprised that they are responsive to touch, and it feels wrong to look at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. But that's not the shitty thing. The shitty thing is realising you don't have a penis and freaking out because of it. I don't feel repulsed by my vagina, I can look at it all right, but every time I want to musturbate, I feel the lack of penis to be wrong and unnatural, because it has to be there. I grab at air. I use the nearest phallic object to stroke it and make it my pretend-penis. I have no idea how having a penis feels like, but, somehow, I miss the feeling I never had. I would probably trade my vagina for a penis, but I know I would miss it eventually - I like it too, but it's always there, unlike that other organ, so it seems easier to part with. I identify and go around my daily life as a woman, but I get way too happy when people mistake me for a man or try to guess my gender. I cross-dress sometimes, would do it more frequently if not for my realtives being around all the time. And yet, I have no desire to take any hormonal treatment or alter my appearance, and I don't need a penis unless it's the real deal which I can use and feel every minute of using, and I'm perfectly fine with being referred to as "she" and living as a woman for the most part. What the hell am I and what should I do?
>>
Is OP a therapist or someone who works at the counter that does an overview of the patients?
>>
>>5237610
This, it's madness
>>5237605
The fuck, how is makeup going to get rid of a manjaw? Fuck you.
>>
>>5236901
Interesting. How are psychiatric comorbidity rates? Any difference between those who actually are trans and those who are not? With trans awareness increasing in most Western countries, have you seen an increase in patients, and if so, has this changed the rate between trans and non-trans?

How do you deal with patients who have started treatment on their own before coming to the clinic, both in terms of medical treatment (prescriptions, blood tests etc) and therapy? Are they common? How do their discountinuation rates compare to those who go through the gatekeeping?

Any specific things that may come up in history, therapy etc that suggest that this person might not be trans?

>>5237590
Please do if it's possible, I guess the cases are unique enough to make them difficult to anonymize though
>>
>>5236901
non-binary is so fucking stupid. People will make up anything to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>5237117
>implying you know better than the shrink

>>5237353
It exists in more civilized cultures that haven't been taken over by religions invented by illiterate goatfuckers.
>>
>>5241869
Do you feel special?
>>
>>5241888
I'm not nb

I feel special for reasons that have nothing to do with gender.

And unlike OP I'm not making up dumb stories about working at a gender clinic to feel special.
>>
>>5239319
Now THIS is the kind of shitposting I can get behind. Nicely done.
>>
ilovethisthreadsomuch.jpg

tumblr BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>5239178
in certain individual cases, yes. not all transitioners follow this rule. wish you queer fucks would stop pissing out bullshit from your proverbial pussy/cock. just.. fucking do whatever and fuck off and fuck up about it.
>>
>>5241869
yes, it exists in the countries where people have enough water to drink and enough food to eat and enough free time to invent and spread bullshit.
>>
>>5243063
If you're transitioning, you should have dysphoria. Otherwise, why even bother? It's not something you do for shits and giggles.
>>
>>5243090
it is something some people do for shits and giggles though. humans will do literally anything for shits and giggles. it's only something like %60 of transitioners that have that particular biological impulse. in fact, most transitioners quit halfway through hrt, so they can't want it that badly.
>>
how do you feel about an MTF who you are aware has some anxiety and travel issues along with a past history of mental illness who keeps skipping and missing appoitments and basically is an absolute mess in terms of scheduling, would you say that person should or would be able to return to you after about a year or no contact to restart hormones?

I realize i am probobly laughed and complained about. would it be worth it to go back or try another clinic
>>
>>5243112
you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>5243090
>you should have dysphoria

Yeah, that's *probably* a good reason for transitioning. But to some people, they do it because it excites them, because their life is so boring at the time.
>>
>>5243118
daily thought. but just keep on going
>>
>>5238403
sweetie, did you recently start hormones? That can be tough.

Remember, you wanted to be a pretty girl, not transition into an entitled American bitch 'goddess' lacking reason and responsibility. That's not you. :)

Maybe you need some tea. Tension Tamer is awesome.
>>
>>5243163
I started hormones 18 months ago. I don't need tea, I want my documents and a prescription. Not that complicated.
>>
>>5236956
I think that's calls autism.
>>
>>5237610
fuck yeah
I'd be horrified if I had to live full time before starting hormones.
>>
>>5236994
why are you even on this board m8
>>
>>5236901
Pfft, you remind me of the doctors at the gender clinic I went to:
>Psychiatrist (for second opinion): "So what's your sexual orientation?"
>Me: "I don't mind answering, but why does it matter?"
>Psychiatrist: "While there is of course not a direct link between gender and sexuality, there are correlations and it is useful to have a complete picture."
>Me: "I think I'm probably bisexual."
>Psychiatrist: "So, do you have a preference?"
>Me: "Hmm, it's really 50/50 I suppose, and it differs from time to time, so not really?"
>Questions me for a while and eventually assumes I concludes I only like men

On an appointment with my main psychologist the next day before they communicated, she asks me about my sexuality, questions me for a while because she's not satisfied with my answer, and concludes I only like women.

Just accept bisexuality is a thing already. Sure, I do have preferences from time to time, but they normally just adapt to whatever gender my partner is because I will view people of that gender in a more positive light. What else am I supposed to say, "sometimes I'm straight, sometimes I'm not, and I can think of so many patterns in that that pondering over it will just lead to an incorrect conclusion"?
>>
>>5251908
OP here, of course bisexuality is a thing
>>
>>5241869
>>implying you know better than the shrink

Uh, honey, that is my job. As previously stated....
>>
>>5252044
Oh, okay. I misunderstood for a bit because you only mentioned "Gay, bi straight.(or any of those with preferences )"; the focus on preferences threw me off a bit. Sorry for misunderstanding, and thank you for clarifying!
>>
>>5252080
It's okay :D bisexuality, asexuality, homosexuality and hetro are all things!
>>
>>5238886
no, actually, if there is an absence of androgen receptors on somatic tissue, a 46XY individual will develop phenotypically as XX (even though they are XY genotypically)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
>>
Man, I feel bad for all of you that has to deal with this.
Just keep going to the meetings, lick their asses, and after you get your hormones and get yourself together you can start doing something about it. Make some ruckus and fight so no one else has to go through the same shit that you did, no one deserves that.

>>5237577
This applies to you; I know it's fucking terrible, but just play the part for now. All you gotta do is dress up for the meetings and tell them you present female more often than not, especially around friends and family.
The people at the clinic don't matter in the long run. They're just there to assess you and figure out how to help you. After you get your meds and a diagnosis you can do whatever you want.

>>5239958
The same thoughts run through my head too, just about different parts.
For me my penis is just in the way most of the time. Masturbating or thinking about sex is hella weird some times; I keep feeling like there should be a hole in which you can insert things, but all I've got is a dick that's flapping about instead.

This whole post feels like something I would write two years ago, back when I was still unsure. It's really confusing, I know. I can't even tell you that it'll stop being confusing after a while, because those doubts still pop into my head from time to time.

Schedule an appointment with a clinic tomorrow morning. It's scary as hell but I promise you that it gets better. You're not the only one with thoughts like yours.
It's okay to want to be happy.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.