[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a gross transbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tfwiwillneverhavethis.jpg (293 KB, 3000x1668) Image search: [Google]
tfwiwillneverhavethis.jpg
293 KB, 3000x1668
what's wrong with me lgbt I've been feminine my whole life and then puberty hit me hard but I still tried to look feminine and I've always felt safer with girls or women and I'm not some sexual deviant cause I literally am afraid of sex is it cause i was molested is that why I am so fucked up and ended up a tranny who wants to be held and comforted by a girl and will never have this
>>
>>5232167
>then puberty hit me hard
Last year, right?
>>
think I am ready to kill myself /lgbt/ I think I should do it just like kate
>>
>>5232173
well I am 18 so yeah... I'm a late bloomer
>>
>>5232173
I mean the worst of it I don't have a beard yet but I have a bit of facial hair and I hate it
>>
>>5232167
Not all lesbians are against transgirls.
I know I don't speak for everyone, but in my opinion if your a girl then you're a girl, regardless of genitals.
You could also try dating someone pansexual.

As for the molestation thing, the same thing happened to me when I was 7, and I question it all the time if that's the reason why I like women, but I think at this point I don't really care. I'm happy with women. And that's all that matters.

And don't kill yourself op, it actually does get better as cliché as that is to say. My best freind is a transguy and he really struggled with dysphoria and finding a relationship. There was even several times he tried to kill himself, he couldn't do it in the end because he didn't want to die, he just thought he would never be able to have a happy life so there was no point in trying. He actually was about your age when he started taking T and now he's the happiest he's ever been in his life. He's even had the confidence to talk to people and he's been in two relationships since starting hormones, where he would never have the confidence before to do so. I don't know if it was the hormones, or getting older and finding inner peace with himself that made him happier, but don't worry op. Everything is temporary, and this stage of hurt and depression will pass.
>>
>>5232177
Don't fucking kill yourself
>>
>>5232167
Don't worry about it op, I'm straight but that's made me doubt my transness since most women seem to be bisexual. People are just attracted to who they're attracted to ,it's useless to try and explain it.

Oh and don't kill yourself, you're still super young and puberty doesn't seem to have hit you too bad from what you've been saying
>>
>>5232167
>>5232173
>>5232181
Get tested for AIS and other development issues. That is a very late puberty.
>>
Life is Strange was pretty disappointing. Chloe didn't even kiss me even though I sacrificed the whole town for her
>>
Don't kill yourself, OP. Despite what you might think right now you have a great life ahead of you, and you'll definitely feel better after transition.

Despite what the media tells you, it is totally possible for lesbians to be 1. pieces of shit and 2. idiots and 3. piece of shit idiots. They will endlessly weep and moan about how your "maleness" has infected their "pure and beautiful" world where having ovaries grants you some kind of magic power that trans women (and, by their logic, the unfortunate intersex woman) will never have.
Of course once you ask them what this special quality is they basically start running themselves into the ground with contradicting arguments about "muh pure and natural womanhood". They'll bombard you with stories about the 1 or 2 transbians who turned out to be rapists and generalize this to the whole population, of course ignoring the thousands of female rapists which almost certainly outnumber transbian rapists. They'll endlessly whine about how "unnatural" transition is while at the same time riding their "diesel dyke" motorcycles and pumping smog into the atmosphere. These are the same people who chase after pre-transition transmen because of how "pure" they are.

They're disgusting examples of human garbage. They will never understand what gender dysphoria is like. DO NOT let them define you OP. You might not be a perfect person, but you're way more than they think you are.
>>
>>5238421
btw, here's the story of a girl just like you. She was transgender and a lesbian. She came out and went through transition and everyone accepted her. She even got a gf.

This isn't the end of the world. DOn't let people who think you're a bad person make you feel like a bad person.
>>
>>5238449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33E7L_bxHw
whoops
>>
>>5232167
>>5232177
Please end yourself, I mean if you want motivation just look at "success" stories on translesgen. It's literally crossdressing straight dudes. The last thing this board needs is more straight men like you OP
>>
>>5238620
You're pretty disgusting for telling someone to kill themselves. How do her (yes, her) life choices affect you?

btw. this is coming from a straight guy
>>
>>5240208
probably some bitter hon tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.