[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: makeuptipsdollface.jpg (538 KB, 921x1575) Image search: [Google]
makeuptipsdollface.jpg
538 KB, 921x1575
give each other constructive advice instead of competing

i can only really help with voice stuff and maybe clothing because i'm too lazy to wear makeup

but mostly i'm only starting this because i hate passgen

getting the ball rolling
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (293 KB, 1503x2682) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
293 KB, 1503x2682
Thanks, I could use with some constructive help.

I am wearing makeup but I still don't know a much.

My hair is so bowl like because I'm trying to cover my ridiculous main hairline.

But any advice?
>>
>>5724480
can a singing teacher help me with my voice? i cant find a voice therapist in my area sadly.
also do you give feedback on audioclips?
>>
File: u look gr8 hon.png (2 MB, 1229x768) Image search: [Google]
u look gr8 hon.png
2 MB, 1229x768
>>5724516
your face looks a little long, but that's ok! once your hair is longer you can use it to frame your face and make your chin/jawline softer. other than that your pic is kind of blurry so its hard to tell. a dress with a more flared waist would be more flattering. i can't really say anything about your makeup because of the pic quality
>>5724480
this is a good thread. im always open to makeup advice and fashion because im a terrible judge of these things, my body sucks, and i have no idea how to dress myself
>>
>>5724480

You bitch I already made a thread:

>>5724314

>>5724516

Grow your hair, get on HRT, learn contouring techniques to soften your chin and jaw. I can' think of anything else desu.
>>
>>5724516
you already have nice eyes so you would probably benefit to draw attention to those, or make them look bigger somehow.
i cant say how because i'm balls at makeup
but i'm sure some eyeliner and mascara could help.

wait for your hair to grow out, then you'll have more to work with.
i actually think its a cute look already but idk if it helps with passing.

for clothes...
I'm going to suggest longer sleeves with a more open neck.

idk what else right now

>>5724529
singing can absolutely help. thats what i did.
you can share clips.
>>
>>5724553
>u look gr8 hon.png
more like how 2 b a boss bitch.jpeg
>>
not sure if i should post the same image as in the other thread again here. though id like to know what makeup i should try and learn

>>5724564
cool, ill try and record something that doesnt make ears bleed.
>>
>>5724554
I am on HRT... :/
>>
>>5724609

I'm sorry sis if it makes you feel better I've been on hormones for 4 or so years and I don't pass.
>>
>>5724554
>get on HRT
you can tell she's on it by the eyes
idk if you've ever noticed before but it changes the shape of our eyelids.
thats one of the first things to change.

>>5724609
depending on how long you've been on it, that makes a difference.
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (312 KB, 2046x2099) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
312 KB, 2046x2099
>>5724553
Should I stick with the bangs but have like a long bob? I dunno I fell like the bangs are absolutely necessary for me really.

Also this is less blurry.
>>
>>5724647
You look cute af.
>>
i need to go but i'll be back later maybe ??

>>5724647
i like the bangs honestly
>>
>>5724647
desu im not super good at this stuff, i just googled bob with bangs and bangs for heart shaped faces to get my style. my friend is also a salon artist so that helped. i will say i think blunted bangs are a super bad idea for mtf because we already have an emphasized brow line

http://beautyeditor.ca/2014/05/30/best-bangs-for-long-face
>>
>>5724643
I'm at 5 months hrt at the moment. Maybe I'm just being too eager? I'm sure others have felt the same wanting changes quickly but I know it takes time.

I'll give myself a year before I consider FFS.
>>
>>5724564
oh god, i hate my voice... i cant see this ever turning out well.

im sorry for anyone who listens to this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VYBe8jcOUS
>>
>>5724769

Give yourself 2+ years, it's puberty it doesn't happen over night.
>>
>>5724480
Please stop blaming me that I steal pics.
I don't want your drama.
I have better things to do :)
>>
>sonic trying to draw more attention to himself as usual
this is why i hate trannies, fucking burn you self conceited scum
>>
>>5724875
>>5724891

Fuck off this thread is help familia.
>>
>>5724891
She is oblivious to her own shortcomings. She thinks she's the shit even though she's a NEET that lives in Oregon which is tranny easymode. Brags about not wearing makeup even though she desperately needs it. Dresses like a transbian.

And she'll never change because she's incapable of taking advice herself even though she freely gives it out.

Don't be like her, senpai. Don't spend all day on 4chan and then act like you're above it and make new threads just cus people didn't like your picture on another one. Bitch can't even take a compliment. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>5724934
lol so typical. i bet he was just another beta straight man before he transitioned
>>
>>5724891
>>5724934
>>5724964
can we keep this in the mtfg guys?
>>
>>5724934
>>5724972
Seriously.
>>
>>5725098
yea, i dont see anyone acting all high and mighty here. i dont know sonic at all, but nothing in this thread warrants the edrama of mtfg
>>
File: IMAG0574.jpg (959 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0574.jpg
959 KB, 1520x2688
>5'10
>tiny hands
>good hips
>size 7 feet
>pre hrt until april
>massive rib cage
>huge brow
>gargantuan nose.
>25 ;___;

So what I've been doing in the mean time is growing my hair, looking after my skin and trying to lose weight. I'm also saving for ffs since I don't have a fucking chance of even remotely passing without it. I need ultimate advice for someone who's too far gone.
>>
File: IMAG0595.jpg (570 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0595.jpg
570 KB, 1088x1920
>>5725196
And another. I could've been beautiful if I was just born cis.
>>
>>5725196
>>5725212

Shitty Advice: Perhaps thin your brows even more and you already seem to know how to do makeup, so that's a bonus. You know your problem areas so try to use make up to diminish them if you can.
>>
>>5725233
Done. Brows are almost half the size but ridiculously stylish. I do them at least every second day to keep it up.
>>
>>5725098
Pweaaasssseeee ;_____;
>>
File: 1443538698405.jpg (40 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1443538698405.jpg
40 KB, 400x533
>>5724480
>kirakishou
I miss kira ,_,
>>
>>5725196
>>5725212
These pics are not very good quality to give advice. The first is far too dark and soft, while the other is bad lighting (no one looks good with a fluorescent light right over them)

Maybe a better pic? Natural lighting and a fairly straight on picture.
>>
>>5724785
your voice is fairly androgynous and i think you could get by with that already.
the pitch you're speaking at it good and normal range for a girl. the primary issue is resonance.

i notice that a lot of trans girls have the pitch but they don't know how to control resonance.
remember that cis girl voices sound "smaller", and not just higher.
you should be able to feel it.

its not something i know how to teach over the internet, but its something you can learn through singing lessons, or any voice therapy lessons.

you can probably read about it too. i might look up something online that can explain better than i.
>>
Even though I know I need to make the leap if I'm going to push forwards with my life, I'm so scared of making decisions it's paralysing me. Anything irreversible- coming out to parents, getting my hair cut in a female style, etc... I can't bring myself to make the jump even though living like this is literally killing me. How the fuck do you get over it?
>>
File: 1234567891011.jpg (176 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1234567891011.jpg
176 KB, 1080x720
i know ill look better once my bangs grow out a bit and some time passes. what else should i work on?
>>
>>5727158
peter?
>>
>>5726984
if you are taking the time to think about your decisions and not making them rashly that's about as reasonably secure as you can be. i know what you mean about the fear -- i was so nervous when i came out at work because it was the final step to me being full-time and i was thinking, ok, once i do this, i can't go back. idk -- be brave. transition takes a lot of guts even if you do it as comfortably as possible. it might help to have a therapist or friends to talk to before you take big steps like the ones you're talking about.
>>
>>5727158
Be getting your face laser'd, go to maybe a salon and get your eyebrows done, start trying to find clothes that will suit your body type (I find dresses that flare out and are tight around the waist to be best, also can hide that you have no ass)

Other than that if you're not out or on HRT then those are some small things you can do.
>>
File: yZWln9V.jpg (667 KB, 1900x2851) Image search: [Google]
yZWln9V.jpg
667 KB, 1900x2851
>>5726463
Bout as good as I have right now
>>
>>5728285
you look like the skinny version of PT from cgl
>>
>>5728376
It's a good camera yeah but the 50mm lens pulls the face forward so I look puffy. Just lighting and being able to see is the main difference though. Without knowing anything about you, yes get one.
>>
>>5728384
Who's that?
>>
>>5724553
Maddie you so cute, I'd almost consider staying a guy to date you.
>>
>>5724516
Get better at makeup, look into youtube tutorials. That top/dress is nice because it minimizes your shoulders, though I'd add a belt to give yourself a waist. Use pinterest and browse fashion like inverted triangle and minimal chic.

Grow your hair in the meantime, laser and learn makeup. You look pretty god desu senpai. How long on hrt?
>>
>>5726874
hmm better responce than i thought id get, i know what you are saying, about girls sounding smaller and how it would be hard to teach over the net, even more reason to see if i can get myself a teacher. if you want to look something up, id appreciate that too.
thanks for suffering thought it!
>>
>>5729464
Thanks pham. 5 months mones.
My only concern with the dress and belt is that the dress comes with a part you can tie at the back, is that gonna look weird with a belt on top of that?

I think this thread is pretty good, I've actually got advice and some links! Thanks guys.
>>
Hey guys, I don't know where else to post this, and you all seem so polite so maybe you could help. I'm looking to find a community that can give me advice/tips on being a submissive male, and how to have a 24/7 femdom relationship... My girlfriend is super into it and wants to put me in chastity and shit but I don't know what to do or how to feel about it
>>
>>5725196
You're pretty.

Your hat looks fucking stupid though. Looks like you're trying to be extra trendy. Just general fashion tips.
>>
>>5725196
>>5729862
I like the hat. It goes with the outfit.
>>
>>5729819
lmao what no
>>
>>5729872
Let me rephrase, it's not the hat, but the way you wear it that looks ridic to me.

Nice jacket though.
>>
File: 1442284269908.jpg (12 KB, 295x131) Image search: [Google]
1442284269908.jpg
12 KB, 295x131
I don't know how common this is but how many of you have fallen into a 'rut' so to speak after being on HRT. I've been on it about a year, I dress rather androgynous but don't wear makeup besides eyeliner sometimes but I get maamed more than sired so I assume if I actually wore female clothes and makeup and went all the way id be somewhat okay?

My problem is since being on hrt i just feel more calm about the whole thing. I imagine it would go away if i stopped HRT but im kinda ok being in this andogynous state but still having a femmy body, people keep asking me when im going to finish or whatever or even when i tell new people im trans friends of friends etc, they ask that and I don't quite know what to tell them.

I have other issues in life and the trans stuff just isn't my current focus I guess. Trying to fix career stuff/dating and some medical problems its just hard to make finishing my transition my focus cause then it just adds more stress.

I guess im asing is anyone else in the situation how did you proceed, do i just wait it out?
>>
>>5728625
https://www.google.com/search?q=pixyteri&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=799&tbm=isch&imgil=wqNdUPR9X701MM%253A%253B8xCwsj0g8V-O3M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fqueenpixyteri-blog.tumblr.com%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=wqNdUPR9X701MM%253A%252C8xCwsj0g8V-O3M%252C_&usg=__W-X6raMA2lBv_qjpEhDu4LmrHyo%3D&ved=0ahUKEwivsLucw_rKAhWKOz4KHTnGBvMQyjcILQ&ei=4SnCVu-7JYr3-AG5jJuYDw#imgrc=wqNdUPR9X701MM%3A

>tfw you can't explain so you link google images
>>
>>5729990
I kinda see it. But I'm not happy about it. But hey compared to a cis girl is a win. >>5729862
Thank you! I'm all gushy now. And yeah i was trying to cover up my ridiculously short hair. And the jacket was left by some lady at my friends place so I waited the appropriate amount of time and blammo. Shoulder pads actually work on me which is ridiculous cause I got big doofy man shoulders.
>>5729872
You da real mvp pham.
>>
>>5730188
Fucking drunk formatting is a cunt and a half.
>>
>>5729819
fetlife
>>
Bamp
>>
Any advice on growing hair out from being super short? And general hair care advice?
>>
>>5733654
Depends on your type of hair. Is it straight/wavy/curly/dry/oily/brittle etc.? In terms of growing it out, just power through. Massage your scalp a few times a day for a few minutes. Condition wash every two- three days, co-wash once a week.

A lot of people recommend Biotin supplements but I don't think there's any empirical evidence only anecdotal. Could be worth a shot though. Careful if you're prone to acne though, I've heard Biotin can be pretty bad for it.

If you're balding at all, just give hrt time, It's not a fix-all magic potion but it can regrow vellus and regular hair.
>>
>>5729819
Ask /d/. If you want something a bit more tender and loving, try the gentle femdom threads. They're pretty cool over there. Otherwise I suggest the regular bdsm threads.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.