[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any frustrated bottoms here? I am nowhere near anyone so even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: large.png (66 KB, 368x292) Image search: [Google]
large.png
66 KB, 368x292
any frustrated bottoms here? I am nowhere near anyone so even using grindr and craigslist is a pain because I'm far from anyone.

All I can think about is cock...
>>
>>5230564
same here

except rather then cock I think about being submissive to someone and it's a sexy thought
>>
that feel when living in a major city and having all sorts of gays around you
>>
Unlucky you Anon, Im a top whos no where nor cant find any bottoms. So I guess the problem works both ways
>>
Where is everyone at?
>>
>>5230564
go to omegle.
in the interest part put ur town
when u connect say M and ur age. if the other person says M and doesnt disconnect assume he wants to give u cock
>>
Im in Virginia Anon
>>
>>5230905
Southern PA
>>
I only top
>>
I know there's more bottoms to choose from but trust me its tough to find people in general.
>>
im too scared to use grindr because i hate how i look
i guess ill be a perma virgin
>>
>>5230564
>11pm
>trying to work
>suddenly overwhelmed with random cocklust
>strong urge to be submissive
>have to masturbate to focus
>i'm a slave to my own sexuality
yeah i can relate
>tfw no strong tall bf to grab your hips and powerthrust your bp while you squirm in pleasure and agony
>>
anyone in the netherlands wanna let a curious guy find out if he likes to suck dick?
>>
>>5238460
In Netherlands and no, not at all you sound like one of those 30yo creeps on grindr.
>>
>>5230937
R E D F L A G S
>>
>>5230890
lol
>>
>>5240113
As a full top I would bottom for my loving boyfriend if he wanted to but if being a full bottom is all right (I think so) being a full top should be allright also
>>
>>5230564
I feel so alienated in the lgbt community, not liking anal sex.
>>
>>5238460
Sure.. I want to find out too.
>>5238969
Hey stop hurting my feelings.
>>
>>5241550
are you in nl? where?
>>
>>5241081
you don't like playing with poop? what kind of faggot are you?
>>
>>5241081
i don't hate it, but i'd much rather just go with oral or frotting pretty much always. that or thigh fucking, for the thrust, which is the best part of anal anyway.
>>
File: 1447542356217.jpg (59 KB, 350x575) Image search: [Google]
1447542356217.jpg
59 KB, 350x575
>>5230564
>Too socially awkward to get a boyfriend
>>
My lust for dick isn't nearly as bad as my urge to cook each and every last meal for someone bigger and stronger than me.

Now that it's getting close to winter this urge is reaching critical mass and I think I might die soon if I can't cook for someone that will push my face into a bed afterwards.
>>
>>5246693
I am. South/west.
>>
>>5247836
hawt
>>
frustrated top here, the lust for butt and a qt submissive bf to lavish with aggressive affection is getting real fuckin intense. If only I was into hookups to let off a little steam. But I just want a bf to protect and have all to myself.
>>
>>5247836
Oh wow, I know some guys you would love XD
>>
>>5230564
It hurts knowing that I'll never have a be to care for and protect me
>>
>>5248377

why never?
>>
>>5248390
I'm ugly and riddled with personal issues
>>
>>5246769
but we are usually clean before anal which involves 0 poop playing.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.