[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bf just came out as bi to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: disgust.jpg (43 KB, 383x510) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
43 KB, 383x510
well, i can't help feeling this way, but i'm disgusted. I'm disgusted by the fact that his penis entered a nasty vagina and he actually enjoys this. I'm disgusted that he enjoys female company and their sex. I can't look at him the same way again.

what do?
>>
Break up with him so he can find someone to be with who is less of a judgmental cunt like you and then afterwards cry about how u are so lonely and blame women for ruining everything when really you are to blame because you're an intolerant douchebag
>>
Why don't you just stop being some kind of "Gay supremacist" and stop giving a fuck about it.

>>5229805
That's a good idea, he's the scumbag for loving him, after he loved someone else.
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>5229805
This.
>>
>>5229805
can't help but feel he will cheat on me.
I have heard numerous stories from other gays about bi guys leaving them for women.
So sorry but my trust in bi men is about 0.
>>
>>5229826

sounds like you need to get over yourself or get over your bf
>>
>>5229835
im gonna dump him anyway. Not gonna deal with a bislut.

stay mad, ya flip floppers
>>
>>5229869
Worst kind of person. You CAN help feeling disgusted. The fact that you're disgusted he enjoys female company speaks to your misogyny, and the fact that you can't look past labels and actually care about a person screams that you're shallow. You probably don't deserve your boyfriend to begin with. Do him a favor and dump.
>>
>>5229826
would you be as paranoid about a man leaving you for another man? would that hurt less? its not like gay men never cheat on each other.
>>
>>5229795
why are people even justifying this obvious bait with a response?
>>
>>5230036
not him, but it's a hell of a lot better if a man left me for a man than leaving me for a woman.
>>
accept him for who he is you piece of shit
>>
Sounds like you're the one who made him bi, he was probably gay to avoid bitches and ended up with one anyways.
>>
>>5229826
Why does everyone assume that bisexuals are more likely to cheat? What makes them any more likely to cheat on you with a woman, than a gay man cheating on you with another man? If you want to talk about cheating and degeneracy, look no further than your own damn community. Where I'm from, literally every gay man around here has fucked every other gay man. It's kind of gross, actually.
>>
>>5229795

i'd dump him too for not being honest about what he's into

i wanna be in a relationship with someone like me. period.
>>
>>5230510
You're retarded. Just to let you know.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.