[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Males and females have sexually dimorphic teeth so no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: teeth.jpg (24 KB, 498x376) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
24 KB, 498x376
Males and females have sexually dimorphic teeth so no matter how much effort trans people put in their external appearance their biological sex will still be identified every time. So if some trans woman dies in a plane crash investigators will still be able to tell from teeth that it's a dude (in case they don't find a skeleton with narrow hips and wide shoulders in one piece).
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3429995/
>>
>>5229266
from the picture it looks like male is on the left and female is on the right
>>
>>5229266
I wonder if anyone gets dysphoric about their teeth
>>
>>5229349
Women's teeth generally look smaller too. Fuck, I just wanna die, all of this is so fucking hopeless.
>>
>>5229266
iirc, this is not necessarily always the case, it depends on the sample group you are looking at. For example, Archeologists supposedly have a difficult time with the vikings. Apparently that group of ppl were rather androgynous (manly women and womanly men) and they can't just look and tell who was female and who was male by teeth and bones. They have to do further tests to determine the sex.
>>
I am in dental school right now and we are learning how to make additive wax ups for veneers. We have to make a set for men and a set for women.
>>
>>5229266
good thing I have a tiny head
inb4
your a man
>>
>>5229266
Meaningless when a very large chunk of normal women have male teeth.
http://radiopaedia.org/articles/pelvis-1
As much as 45% of women have male pelvis. Just as much have the teeth.

In other words in a plane crash they're just a s likely to say a whole lot of other women are men.
>>
>>5229380

Do you guys actually floss?
>>
File: 1445539232653.jpg (105 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1445539232653.jpg
105 KB, 531x471
>>5229424
>not flossing
>>
>>5229413
>tranny delusions intensifies
Up to 60% of genetic women have penises and beards!
>>
>>5229444
>anthropoid pelvis (25%) - long AP diameters, short transverse diameters and narrow infrapubic angle
>android pelvis (20%) - male type with conical shaped pelvic cavity and heart-shaped pelvic inlet
http://radiopaedia.org/articles/pelvis-1

Keep telling everyone you know more than medical school reference materials.

People are going to listen to the pathologists. Not delusional trailer trash who feel like doctors.
>>
>>5229266
Is there a point to this thread or is it just useless hatemongering and shitspewing? Get a freaking hobby, geez.
>>
>>5229429

Did you start flossing daily before or after entering dental school?
>>
>>5229266
meh

I'd be fucking dead, I wouldn't be able to care.
>>
>>5229266
Hardly anyone can either give a shit or tell the difference, and the likelihood of dying in something as catastrophic as a plane crash is low.

Also these differences are more difficult to spot on transsexuals that halted their natural puberty before it yielded changes to their bone structure and vocal cords.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 501x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 501x340
I'm more upset about my teeth looking completely fucked and requiring braces and further orthodontic surgery to fix them over what gender they look like...
Dad would yell at me whenever I asked him to take me to a dentist...
>>
I don't have teeth that are like either of these. At all. They don't look anything like my teeth even.
>>
>>5229364
>Vikings
>womanly men
/POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>5229482
which is why scientistis do DNA tests on skeletons. and your DNA test will show that you are a dead MALE
trannies BTFO
>>
>>5229851
how long until gene replacement therapy?
>>
>>5229858
How long before genetically-modified cloning and memory imprinting?
>>
>>5229380
Are you trans? Im in dental school too. As for this thread. Yes teeth are sexually dimorphic but you can have them shaved into softer shapes, like your canines for example if you are mtf and want less blocky, sharp looking teeth. Its not hopeless
>>
>>5230402
I really doubt anyone in history has been clocked because of their canines
>>
>>5229851
and skeletons disintegrate after decades of years no scientist will unbury you and check during that time. The only time this would happen is if u were murdered or unexpectedly died and you will have identification on you when that happens or people that know you to trace your death.
>>
>>5230402

>Dulling my canines

Not on your life, senpai. Their sharpness makes them my absolute favorites.
>>
>>5230607

I see you have trouble with English, much like your namesake.
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>5229413
>As much as 45% of women have male pelvis.
>>
We should have a 'Post teeth, guess gender' thread
>>
>>5230607
>missing the point
Holy shit you're fucking retarded, you've gotta be a tranny if you're that dumb.
>>
>>5229266
why are you trying to stir up ruckus? lots of females i know have a face that looks like the left "male" one. i'm a born male (that identifies as female) but has the one on the right, which you consider "female". there is no set bone structure for men or women in the face, it's all genetics.
>>
>>5229266
>>
>>5229266
The jaw shape matters far, far more. Nobody is going to notice if you technically have a masculine canine or whatever, but a square jaw is not going to win you any points.
>>
>>5229349
a little actually, maybe because i assosciate my teeth with a man-jaw even tho my skelington is more on the female side
>>
>>5229266
Don't care. Respect my pronouns, cisprivilege shitlord.
>>
>>5229266
"The German Society for Sex-Specific Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Deutsche Gesellschaft für geschlechterspezifische Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde) recently reported on a study that found no obvious differences between male and female teeth."

>found no obvious differences between male and female teeth

dental-tribune.
com/articles/news/europe/8120_mens_and_womens_teeth_do_not_differ_significantly_.html
>>
>>5234468
>Recognisable typical male teeth or female teeth do not exist
>>
File: Contectopalatus.jpg (93 KB, 1350x691) Image search: [Google]
Contectopalatus.jpg
93 KB, 1350x691
>>5229802
My teeth look like this, what gender does that make me?
>>
>be passing post op mtf
>get kidnapped, raped, murdered
>body dumped in a swamp
>future anthropologist digs up body 1,000 years later
>"based on the male skeletal structure and violent death, we hypothesize the Swamp Body was a male warrior"
>bones get shipped around the galaxy as a traveling exhibit
>clocked for future millenia
>>
>>5229266
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>5229266
Scientists can tell if you're an idiot based on your brain structure. Shitposting all the outdated science in the world won't change that.
>>
>>5229266
hey look this is actually a man and not a woman, i can tell from the teeth structure

said no person ever
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.