[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many helps needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
I wish I was born a girl, I'm straight guy but I wish I was born as a girl, I dont want to be transgender though, I have a bi girlfriend aswell, I'm not happy as a guy but I dont want to be a trans, I wish I was a girl from birth. Wat do?
>>
trans or an hero,and hope that you become a grill in next life, there is no other way
>>
Self bumpidity bump
>>
See a therapist who specializes in gender identity

Can we get a sticky for this? I swear the same thread gets made every day
>>
>>5229045
If I were to be trans Id want to pass not have a raspy deep trans voice
Looks like I'll have to an hero
>>
>>5229052
Nearly anyone can speak in a feminine voice with enough practice. It's not really something to worry about

Also every trans girl wishes they were born a girl and wasn't trans. Don't kill yourself, take control of your life
>>
>>5229052
see dr kim in korea, hes the only doc rightnow that offer a voice surgey that does not suck
>>
>>5229064
OP here
You just made my day anon
>>
>>5229072
it wasnt even a joke, i mean Dr. Kim,in Yeson Voice Center in Seoul
>>
>>5229092
Yeah I know that but I didn't know about him and I looked him up and now I have hope because of you
Genuinely thankful
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1000
>>5229045
> OP in another life
>>
>>5229115
at least he has a breast
>>
>>5229686
kek
>>
Ur trans, deal with it
>>
Get a sex change OP. Deal with it. The Fast You Get A sex change, the faster you'll be happy. end of.
>>
>>5229115
>>5229686
oh god my sides
>>
Why do so many straight guys transition...
>>
Have you considered just being a really feminine straight man?
>>
>>5230368
estrogen makes half of them want the D anyway
>>
>>5229041
This penguin always makes me so sad. Poor penguin.

Take estrogen and transition. Your girlfriend can help you. If you don't, then you'll be so miserable to be around that your girlfriend will leave you for another woman, and you'll have to live with the regret that YOU could have been that woman with her.
>>
>>5229051
Seconding the sticky request. /an/ used to have a sticky saying something to the effect of: "TAKE IT TO A VET, DUMBASS." So there's precedent for this sort of sticky.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.