[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting hit on at work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1427249682193.jpg (30 KB, 480x610) Image search: [Google]
1427249682193.jpg
30 KB, 480x610
Holy shit I am literally dying of embarrassment and anxiousness at the moment.

> Was at work today.
> Shitty gas station job. Whatever, gets me through college.
> Live in deep south.
> Dude walks into the store.
> Guy is nice. 5'11'', built like a fucking rock of solid granite.
> Seems to have been on a run, tanktop/shorts, covered in sweat.
> Eyes me coming in.
> omg why did he stare at me is something wrong
> inspecting myself thinking I've spilt something on me or something is glaringly wrong.
> He goes to the back, grabs a large bottle of water.
> Turns around, looks at me and smiles, opens the water and pours it down his mouth, covering himself.
> Walks up to the register, puts the water down, grabs a lolipop too.
> Starts writing on a piece of paper and hands it to me with the money.
> Note says " Keep the change, candy's for you sugar lips. "
> Has his number, says to meet him at a local steakhouse tonight at 6pm.
> Walks out like it wasn't even weird.

Seriously guys I have never even seen a person do something this aggressive. Especially here. I admit social climates are better, even in the south. There were like 8 other people in the store and they mostly just snickered and teased me. But holy shit.

Anyways, I've actually never been on a date. Because of where I live I've never found another gay person before. I have no idea how to prepare or act for this or anything.

Help me? I think I'm having a low key heart attack.
>>
>What is "shit that never happened" for $500, Alex?

That said, that's pretty damn alpha. I wish someone would do this to me.
>>
>>5228391
>fighting freeza

you gotta change your eye color too for that
>>
What kind of advice could you want? Go on date, act manly, get laid.
>>
>>5228477
This. Seriously OP what kind of help do you want? Go on the date, act human, have sex. It's easy.

Congrats on no losing your virginity tonight.
>>
>>5228391
>>5228477
Just be yourself OP, don't "act", unless your sole purpose is getting laid. I'm sure he found you plenty attractive the way he approached you.

Also: pls post pic of yourself
>>
>Going on a date with this much of a douche
>Wanting to get fucked by this douche
>Not outright laughing in his face
>Not putting the change into the charity box as he watches
>Not telling him you're absolutely not interested

Jesus legbutts have some standards.

OP should fuck him anyway just to prove my point: I bet he's unbelievably shit in bed mostly down to how selfish he is.
>>
>>5229327
what makes you think the guy is a douche?
>>
>>5228391
Let us know how it went darn it!
>>
anon you're fuggin silly
go or don't go
if you don't wanna go but think he's hot
call him and tell him you're down for another time
jebus just
do whatever you want to do
>>
>>5229327
because he is dumb and thinks that gym bunnies are hardwired idiots
>>
File: 1430715516734.png (202 KB, 426x387) Image search: [Google]
1430715516734.png
202 KB, 426x387
desu I wish I was this thug. But you know what I'll keep going at it getting stronger and better and more confident and I'll just get to this point. Just a matter of time desu.
>>
How old was he. How old are you?
>>
Alpha as fuck.

>tfw this will never happen to you and almost definitely didn't happen to OP either
>>
>>5228391
seriously? you leave work an hour early to get ready for this date. who gives two fucks what anyone else thinks?
Thats just fucking hot. you better walk in with that lollipop in your mouth.
>>
>>5232963
>yfw this poster was actually him trying to convince OP to go to the date
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.