[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be an early transition tranny >go to the dermatologist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6314.jpg (439 KB, 2688x1169) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6314.jpg
439 KB, 2688x1169
>be an early transition tranny
>go to the dermatologist
>get an intake form
>don't write gender down
>write 'spironolactone 50mg po bid, estradiol 2mg sl qd' next to 'medications'
>get this prescription
W-what?
>>
What is it OP?
>>
>>5228186
What does he think my gender is?

Also, what the fuck did he prescribe me?
>>
>>5228190
Go to the pharmacy and find out
>>
>>5228163
Clobetasol cream is used for:

Reducing itching, redness, and swelling associated with many skin conditions.
>>
>>5228198
Kek
>>
>>5228198
T-thanks. Looks like it's an expensive cream I don't need.
>>
>>5228163
Clobetasol 20 mg apply to the affected area twice a day as needed one refill. You probably have a rash. Whats the problem? I work at a pharmacy and this is a common medication...so...
>>
>>5228538
*grams sorry. And it's the ointment so should work fine.
>>
>>5228163
And also if you want to pay the less the cream is usually cheaper than the ointments. So you could have the pharmacy call the Dr to change it unless it has to be the ointment.
>>
>>5228163

>write 'spironolactone 50mg po bid, estradiol 2mg sl qd' next to 'medications'

Wow, I didn't have the balls to do that even though it was just the dentist.
>>
>>5228538

How the fuck do you read the prescriptions doctors write? Do you have a class in pharmacy school just to teach you that?
>>
>>5229139
I wonder if med school has a class that teaches you to write in completely incomprehensible scribble
>>
>>5229151

Every class does that.

High volume of information + high speed of delivery = write fast or don't bother.
>>
>>5228190
he drew a hieroglyph. he thinks you might be an egyptian god. thats not bad
>>
>>5228163
>go to derm
>get skin care cream
>surprised

srsly
>>
>>5229215
He's still a doctor.
>>
>>5229173
Pilots have a standardized system at least: who you are, who you're calling, where you are and what your intent is. All the redundant stuff is left out.
>[Hello] Renton tower, [this is] Mooney N012J at [the water] tower with [information I received from ATIS] Alpha, [request] full-stop [landing]
>[Hello Mooney N0]12J, enter [the traffic pattern] left downwind, [you'll be landing on] rwy 15

Even tech guys do this, I've seen high-severity tickets where people will enter in maybe three word updates at most and everyone following will know exactly what's going on and what the next steps are. Same thing happens in code comments in some degree.
>>
>>5229139
Nah you just get used to it. Its like a special thing. The trick is for really bad handwriting is putting the script on the floor and looking down on it. Thats what we do
>>
>go to doctor
>prescribes cream
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRANSPHOBIA HELP I AM BEING OPPRESSED"
>>
>>5228198
Ha, he probably thought you were cis and that the scripts were too extreme or something
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.