[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>m-muh hormones Give it to me straight legbutts Are hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 6795836_orig.jpg (135 KB, 700x217) Image search: [Google]
6795836_orig.jpg
135 KB, 700x217
>m-muh hormones

Give it to me straight legbutts
Are hormones really magic?
Have I been memed this whole time?
>>
lol. they take years to work completely. give it 6 months. sometimes people need 2+ years.

worse case you get ffs.
>>
Genetic lottery.
To some they are, to some they aren't.
I've been, as with all things, in the middle of the spectrum and there's days I wake up wondering if anything happened at all, other days I look in the mirror and think I'm a fair 6.5/10
Which is probably to say, hormones are for the bigger part a mental thing and your outside adjusts to more things than just your E and T levels. Being a visibly happy person has a much bigger effect than people give it credit for.
>>
>>5228217
Is there anything you can do to make hormones work better? Make them react better to your body?
I'm still waiting for HRT to start and I'm trying to do everything I can to ensure that I don't become any manlier than I am. I'm avoiding meat and calcium as much as possible.
>>
you already pass grrrl just b urself ;)
>>
hormones are kinda worthless, they only change you a little bit, unless you start before puberty

if you think they will magically transform you then you will be disappointed, I was
>>
File: XwOB5.png (73 KB, 731x766) Image search: [Google]
XwOB5.png
73 KB, 731x766
>>5228358
All I know is that my mom has two sisters, one is vegan and eats lots of soy and has humongous boobs whereas my other aunt and my mom barely even got a B cup.

I don't know what else and I'm typically too depressed to bother with food. If I can manage to eat at all, it was a good day.

Well, there's also pic related. If you ditch film-coated pills for micronized ones you'll have better results, but there is only so much potential in all of us.
>>
File: 1429659386323.png (289 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1429659386323.png
289 KB, 900x810
>>5228154
>13 days
>>
Hormones will help you pass, they won't make you pretty and attractive.

You already sort of pass and you're not even 1 month into HRT.

Passing /=/ being attractive
>>
>>5228154
Most of the appearance changes are fat redistribution, if you're a fatass you wont see much of that because you have so much already distributed fat.
Also other than nicer skin hrt isn't that big until like 6 months.
>>
>>5232000
Most of the changes are small and unnoticeable. Hrt as a treatment for gid sucks and is ineffective.

I want my money back tbqh.
>>
>>5232127
>literally tits
>small and unnoticeable

What's with this HRT sucks meme?
>>
>>5232127
I wouldn't call these things unnoticeable at all. *looks down*

Feels pretty nice.
>>
>>5232127
>shit-posting this hard

HRT literally gives you tits, makes hair much finer, can fix male pattern baldness, puts fat in your ass and hips, and it has mental and emotional affects on your brain once you're free from testosterone.

I don't know what more you expect it to do?
>>
>>5228388

While it's possible your aunt's diet affected her body that way, she could have gotten implants and not told anyone. There are also other ways to increase breast size while keeping the breasts natural.
>>
>>5234094
>>5232127
It's posts like these where I really don't know which one is right and i get freaked out.
>>
>>5235150
Are you fucking retarded? Everything I listed is a medical fact.

HRT gives tits, redistributes fat to more feminine places, stunts body hair growth, makes your skin smoother, and has many mental and emotional changes in the brain.

These aren't just anecdotal shit-posts, these are medical facts you inept little shit. Do some research instead of letting your life choices be dictated by whether or not someone shit-posted something on 4chan.
>>
So fat
>>
Hormones don't fix fat.
>>
>>5228154
I don't think testosterone works that fast, this guy is just making up the dates.
>>
>>5235150
Consider the following
this is me after 1.5 months of HRT, which isn't that long at ALL
>>
>>5235183
>"muh FACTS"
>no citation provided

Trannyposting, everyone.
>>
>>5236084
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_%28male-to-female%29

>For trans women, taking estrogens causes, among other changes:

>Redistribution of body fat in a feminine pattern.
>Growth of the breasts, with accompanying enlargement of the nipples.
>Widening of the pelvis (in those who have not yet experienced epiphyseal closure).
>Thinning of the skin.

>For male-to-female transgender people, HRT often includes antiandrogens in addition to the estrogens and progestogens mentioned above.

>HRT does not usually cause facial hair growth to be impeded or the voice to change.

All of this information is literally in the form you sign when you are doing informed consent as well.
>>
>>5236067
>breasts after 1.5 months

I find this hard to believe
>>
>>5236147
They're tiny but they're most definitely there and growing every week
>>
>>5236147
You're right. They are lying to you about how long they've been on hormones to trick you into trying to transition. It's all apart of our trans agenda to feminise men.

DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY
>>
>>5236157
I've already transitioned, I'm just doubtful that breasts grow that quickly for anyone who isn't fat.
>>
>>5236160
My point is that there's no real reason to lie about it. It all comes down to your genetics and nutrition, but mostly your genetics.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (310 KB, 695x1188) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
310 KB, 695x1188
>>5236067
>>5236147
On the other hand, here's me after 1.5 YEARS

Granted, I like having small breasts. Just posting to give people an idea of what might happen to them.
>>
>>5236195
Holy fuck I'm glad my breasts came out relatively normal looking. Those look disgusting.
>>
>>5236246
...wut.
>>
>>5236124
>wikipedia link
>feelposting

Where are the facts?
>>
>>5236356
>doesn't understand what hormones do

wew lad
>>
>>5236356
Wait you can't simply deduce what estrogen would do to someone simply from basic knowledge?

I feel like that the public education system has failed you.
>>
>>5236067
I feel inadequate now
>>
>>5236572
>Wait you can't simply deduce this incredibly complex facet of biology based on some tranny's wild claims on a 4chan?

Wew lad.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.