[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you develop a decent personality and make real friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: charming.jpg (33 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
charming.jpg
33 KB, 540x304
How do you develop a decent personality and make real friends if you're ftm and being a girl who puts out was your only redeeming quality?
>>
ftm usually have no problem making male friends nor friends in general, you're lucky you're not a mtf
>>
>>5228179
So guys don't just decide that you're unfuckable, and therefore have nothing of value to offer, spit on you and walk away?
>>
>>5228187
I think I've found the bottom of the problem.
>>
>>5228246
How do I stop it?
>>
>>5228144

Describe what you want to work on, i.e. what you want to be like and what traits you want to get rid of.
>>
>>5228187
Yeah see they only do that to women
>>
>>5229114
this. also im mildly surprised you transitioned. sounds like you have a looooot of self-esteem problems, and one of them was being a girl. youre gonna have to do more than transition to fix those. go find a therapist that specializes in BPD or PTSD and other anxiety disorders.
>>
>>5228144
You gay or straight?
>>
>>5228144
i have the same problem man
>>
>>5231143
Gay.
>>
>>5231103
Why would I have PTSD though? I haven't been raped and I've never fucking seen a firearm.
>>
>>5232987

>Thinking it's possible to be traumatized just by seeing a gun

You should probably go to a gun range that does rentals to familiarize yourself with guns. Be aware, if you present as male and go on your own, they may not allow you to rent (they don't want anyone committing suicide in their range, with their arms, and men are more likely to do that.) My first time seeing a rifle was at 12 years old in my parents' shithole country, it belonged to a security guard in front of a bank. It was unsettling, but not traumatizing.
>>
>>5233241
I'm from the nanny state side of Europe. There are no gun ranges, and I'm excempt from the obligatory military service.

Bottom line is, I've seen nothing that'd give someone PTSD.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.