[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out of nowhere want to be a girl >fap >cum >dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 377232419.png (65 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
377232419.png
65 KB, 329x328
>out of nowhere want to be a girl
>fap
>cum
>dont want to be a girl anymore
>>
So is this what an agp is?
>>
File: fag frog.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fag frog.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
>>5227501
even if i went all in with being a girl im a fat hunched over hairy sasquatch guy and will no doubt be an ultra hon
>>
File: 434456332.gif (8 KB, 681x718) Image search: [Google]
434456332.gif
8 KB, 681x718
>>
File: 1392343603036.jpg (175 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1392343603036.jpg
175 KB, 900x675
>out of nowhere want to be a girl
>fap
>cum
>wow cum is kind of gross
>why do I have a dick
>i really don't want one
>why is my skin all rough and hard
>why are my muscles so huge
>why is my chest flat
>why is there hair on my face
>oh god jesus christ
>make it stop
>let me out of this fucking prison
>being a man sucks so bad holy shit
>jesus christ

two weeks later...

>OH GOD IT'S STILL HABBENING MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>5227483
P sure this is a bullshit excuse that people use because they're afraid of their desires. I don't say that my desire to be a girl goes away when I cum, I just say that I'm not actively focusing on it anymore. After I eat a pizza, I no longer want anymore pizza in that moment, but I'm still a person who likes pizza.
>>
>want to look like a girl
>want to have have an hourglass body
>nice full ass
>tig ol bitties
>don't want a vagina
Am I AGP if I don't want the G?
>>
>>5238773
Many transgender people don't go through with SRS because they aren't too dysphoric about their genitals.
I really don't blame them because SRS is fucking terrifying and permanent and literally everyone you know will have something to say about your decision that muddies the waters and makes you even more scared.
>>
>>5238793
I have nothing against the procedure. I just really like cocks and balls and don't want to give mine up. I'm not even sure I'd use she/her pronouns if I did get my dream body.
>>
>>5238793
>I'm a woman
>I'm terrified to have the genitals that all other women have

Pick one.
>>
>>5238745
>out of nowhere get horny
>fapping is gross
>don't cum
>wow other peoples cum is not gross
>>why do I have a dick
>>i really don't want one
>>why is my skin all rough and hard
>>why are my muscles so huge
>>why is my chest flat
>>why is there hair on my face
>>oh god jesus christ
>>make it stop
>>let me out of this fucking prison
>>being a man sucks so bad holy shit
>>jesus christ
>two weeks later...
>>OH GOD IT'S STILL HABBENING MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>5238811
Man finally at least one person on this shit board who agrees.
>>
>>5227501
thread
>>
>>5238811
>>I'm terrified to have the genitals that all other women have

Its not though, having your dick cut off doesnt magically make a vajayjay.
>>
>>5238932
It's a pretty decent simulacrum. The only real issues are the lack of self-lubrication and that it doesn't lead to a uterus
>>
>>5227501

Someone who represses their gender dysphoria by masturbating.

I mean, you get to drift off to a fantasy world for a little bit, and when you're done you get a rush of endorphines to keep yourself in a good mood. Just because masturbation makes feelings go away doesn't mean it's just being horny.
>>
>>5238939
its a wound that your body will treat as such by trying to collapse itself without a
daily dicking. it doesn't lubricate. it is literally an inside out cock. the penis doesn't go anywhere, it just changes appearance. it will never be a real vagina and most have horrid looking frankenstein scars that need to be covered with pubes to look normal.
>>
>>5239057
>its a wound that your body will treat as such by trying to collapse itself without a daily dicking
It's like weekly after the first year, and sticking a dildo up your vagina once a week doesn't sound like much of a commitment to me
>>
>>5239057
It's so fucking hot that MtFs literally have to stick phallic objects in their vagina in order to keep it open. Like, you wanted to be a woman? Well, I hope you're willing to do all that it entails...
>>
>>5227483
Same, but I started wanking to that thought before I knew girls have different parts then boys, or that they were where babies come from, and I was already envisioning having a cunt and getting pregnant.

Just because something feels good doesn't mean it's a choice, or a mental illness. Only religious people think that everybody must be miserable at all times or they're being baaad.
>>
File: 1431042578489.jpg (139 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1431042578489.jpg
139 KB, 800x600
>>5239107
gross af
>>
>>5240116
Well, maybe.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.