[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defense of LGBT people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: ISIS-Execution.jpg (140 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-Execution.jpg
140 KB, 1200x630
This attack in Paris is just an omen of things to come.

FACT: You cannot logically support liberal/LGBT tolerant views while inviting hundreds of thousands of people into your country that hate your very way of life.

FACT: 3/4 of Muslims support Sharia law, which would make it legal to kill all of you

FACT: The "moderate" muslims that don't support extremist views only do so because they're outnumbered. When more muslims come to your countries, they'll become a lot more vocal.

FACT: If you're armed, you may just save your own life, or the life of a friend.

Apologizing to them won't make them stop attacking you.
>>
>>5227129
Then we should put an end to organized religion to be honest. The Big 3 (hook noses, dune coons, bible thumping cousin humpers) religions have done more harm than good in the last 100 years.

If there's a guy who says he can talk to god for you, all you have to do for him is whatever he asks you.... He's probably trying to fuck you over.
>>
>>5227148
not feasible in our lifetime. It's more important to focus on religions that are actually kill LGBT people.

sure Bible thumpers are annoying and Jews... uh, I'm not sure what they do... but they're not nearly as bad as people that want to throw you off roofs and cheer when your body hits the ground, killing you.
>>
>>5227170
> It's more important to focus on religions that are actually kill LGBT people.
so Christianity too, if you actually bothered looking at poor and wartorn Christian countries too.
Given that the only predominantly Jewish country is a developed nation, they currently don't have to worry about it.

Of course if you actually serious you'd include any ideology rather than restricting it to religion. Since you get that same sort of murderous impulse under Nazism, the more ideological forms of Communism (Moa, Pul Pot), revolutionary France, Japanese ultranationalism. Different groupings of targets, but given that LGBT are a minority, they are made targets pretty often.
>>
>>5227178
>actually serious

of course I am, I carry a gun to defend myself and my friends from gay-bashing rednecks
>>
>>5227129
Nobody sane supports the mass immigration of people supporting shariah law and all that, but i'm afraid /lgbt/ is a libkek leftist nest, so they won't take you serious
I got harrassed and sexually assaulted by arabs guys 4+ times this year alone. I'm ready to give my life for saving our rights (and i mean human rights, not just the rights of gays, bisexuals and transexuals)
I just want this ride to end :(
>>
>>5227185
then you should realize it's ideological extremism that's the problem and that any form of ideological extremism can be twisted to endorsing violence against the outgroup.
As a member of a group which is basically a permanent geologically dispersed minority, and therefore ripe for outgroup status, you'd be better served by concerned about the trends that lead to ideological extremism. Rather than letting your focus on a certain ideology blind you to rise of other forms of ideological extremism, just because those groups currently treat the one your focused on as the outgroup, not you.

Or did you just forget that the European ultranationalism picked you as one of the outgroups less than a century ago. Or that ideology was growing in the US pretty strong until the country took a side in the war.

I mean, it might last your entire lifetime before your homegrown ideological extremism pics you as an outgroup, but I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
Anyone who thinks religious "law" should run a country should kill themselves.

Honestly Muslims and Christians should just gtfo of anywhere that isn't the Middle East. Other places don't belong to them. They can decide to get along there and stop acting like animals.
Europe should abandon religion altogether or go back to Pagan Gods/Goddesses.

I haven't actually been annoyed enough with Jews on this subject to dislike them. If any of the three on Abraham's cock can stay, it's the Jews.
>>
>>5227285
>Europe should abandon religion altogether or go back to Pagan Gods/Goddesses.
last time that happened was Germany in the 1930s.
How did that work out for the gays again?
>>
>>5227274
sounds like a whole lotta of talk from you, and that you're not willing to take a stand to defend yourself

you do at least own a gun, don't you?
>>
>>5227129
>Implying all LGBT wants muslims into our country
Unfortunately, it's "racist", to blame muslims on these terrorist attacks, because we practically deserve it for fighting ISS.

It's also racist to not want to be raped and murdered by a muslim, because we should understand their cultural needs, or something.
>>
>>5227291
>Those aren't the only Gods/Goddesses from Pre-Christianization Europe
>Also had more to do with the Nazis being a shit as a whole

Nazis should be waterboarded with their own shit desu senpai
>>
File: we need more refugees.png (543 KB, 684x887) Image search: [Google]
we need more refugees.png
543 KB, 684x887
>>5227302
>It's also racist to not want to be raped and murdered by a muslim, because we should understand their cultural needs, or something.

and the sad thing is people actually believe that
>>
I consider myself right wing, I wanna side with politcally right people, I wanna vote for moderate right wing party, but then I read they've already asked for a census of LGBT people in certain areas.
How are you gonna be a tranny if you don't support leftism but also don't want to get round up and killed.
It's maddening and I'm sad.

I wish some canadian would appear out of nowhere to get me to safety.

>>5227314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY
>>
>>5227291
implying other states did treat gays better in the 30s
funny that my great uncle was openly gay and in the wehrmacht and there wasn't really happening a lot... weird huh
>>
just letting yall know that OP is making up all this and this thread is pointless
>>
>>5227360
just what I expected from a simpering weakling who won't defend themselves, even when they're about to die
>>
>>5227360
it does raise a good point tho even then

if someone is LBGT they should be wary of groups who have terrible track records with LBGT people/rights.
LBGT people also shouldn't be called bigots or racists or what the fuck ever because they're wary of an angry desert religion who tells you to spread around and shit up everywhere else, be that Islam or Christianity.
>>
>>5227129
Honestly I interact with African and middle eastern Muslims everyday as a visible gender and sexual minority in at time predominately Muslim neighborhoods and after the initial shock of seeing a mukhannath/khanith in the context of the US being open and honest they really just don't care and are even really sweet.

So like chill y'all, the refugees are trying to evade what happened in Paris and the 40 killed by ISIS in Lebanon earlier.
>>
>>5227314

The funny thing is that you (pol) are no different to pic related. You both want to capitalise on this disaster politically. Fuck off.
>>
>>5227274
This. Extremism is the problem, not a single religion, but a whole group of religions, ideologies, and political affiliations. Homegrown right wing extremism won't fix it. They hated lgbt hardcore before, and still heavily now, and will hate it more again if that only have that to focus on.
>>
>>5227382
I kinda understand where you're coming from. My friend was complaining how she doesn't feel welcomed as an outspoken Christian when she is at certain liberal colleges. I tried to explain to her that it was because those places have a lot of queers and atheists et cetera that have taken a lot of crap their entire life from the group you proudly profess you belong to. Marginalized minorities like LGBT aren't really racist if they just have an immediate reaction to traditional hate groups, Muslim or Christian.
>>
>>5227520
>the refugees are trying to evade what happened in Paris and the 40 killed by ISIS in Lebanon earlier
Sucks to be the refugees. You leave your home than is over run with shit heads only to have those shit heads follow you, kill your hosts, and make others hate you for being the same nationality and religion as them.
>>
>>5227520
the refugees don't have my respect at all

if it was my country in peril, I'd fight- not tuck my tail and flee
>>
>>5227529
>You both want to capitalise on this disaster politically. Fuck off.

no, I want them to stay in their own country instead of turning Europe into a third world shithole as well
>>
>>5227655
>>5227620
People will flee as people will always flee whether by war, famine or economics. It's always been that way, so the my statement was not asking you opinions on it because really that won't slow down the movement of people.
>>
File: tumblr_nsp1peCkhu1usv7xpo2_540.png (319 KB, 540x296) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsp1peCkhu1usv7xpo2_540.png
319 KB, 540x296
The blood is on the pro-immigration peoples hands for yesterdays attack. Completely pointless loss of life just because some idiots want to carry their white mans guilt by welcoming illegal immigrants with open arms. The developing countries they come from are basically refugee factories and will never stop pumping out people in need until someone goes over there and stabilizes the region.

Europe is taking the literally worst approach to this and paying billions of euros to move the problem over to europe, somehow thinking it will solve the issues in middle east and africa that we turn our own nations into unstable shitholes. For solidarity or something. It's depressing as all hell, let's just hope that the nationalistic parties and such can actally stop this and deport a fuckton of people. Too bad in many of the countries if you're granted asylum you can never be deported so permanent damage for a lot of europe is already done.

Maybe I'll just set my sights to Japan or something if they get their lgbt rights a bit better in order. Takes way more than my lifetime for the jihadists to spread all the way here.
>>
don't be an islamophobe.

everyone knows that islam is a religion of peace.
>>
If all these sand niggers want sharia why don't they fuck off to Iran? That's the muslims for you
>>
>>5227170
Bible thumpers have pushed LGBT people to suicide. And eradicating Islam isn't feasible in our lifetime either.

>>5227655
That's not really logical or reasonable. You can't always win, and you'd just be dooming yourself and your loved ones to be killed and/or raped.

>>5227696
Pretty sure "Islam is a religion of peace" is a meme invented by non-Islamists. But you have a point about not being Islamophobic, that's what ISIS wants. Moderate Muslims just want to live in our countries and be left alone, while ISIS wants nothing less than the total destruction of Western society. If the West does turn against moderate Muslims, it will be far easier to ISIS to recruit them.
>>
>>5227804
>we don't want moderate muslims turning into extremists because they're moderate; p-pls stay nice achmed
dat logical fallacy
>>
>>5227804
a few people committing suicide is much worse than systematically executing gays, right? it's like I'm really on Tumblr!
>>
>>5227816
It's not a fallacy though. The labeling effect is real. If moderate Muslims feel they're being regarded as terrorists, they will have nothing to lose,and a great deal to gain, by becoming terrorists. Both the West and ISIS have something to offer these immigrants, and if we don't want them joining ISIS we basically must out-bid them.

>>5227818
I never said it was worse. Muslims definitely are worse with regards to their treatment of LGBT people, however that doesn't mean we should tolerate fundamentalist Christians driving gay or trans people to suicide, just because Muslims are worse.
>>
>>5227833
maybe I have a lot to gain by driving barbaric shitskins out of my country

if they want sharia law they can go back to the middle east
>>
>>5227833
You do have a point there, its not like muslims were just ticking timebombs (no pun intended) and as soon as 9/11 happened they all just blew each other up. If you treat a group of people like criminals then they become criminals. But at the same time we can't just bend over and let Islam fuck us, it has to be in moderation. Combat the extremist Muslims, not the moderate ones.
>>
>>5227842
>if they want sharia law they can go back to the middle east
The refugees/immigrants probably don't really care that much about political issues like that, they just want a place to live and be able to survive, something that both the West and ISIS can potentially offer them.

>>5227852
Exactly. We need to seperate the good from the bad, show the moderates that we're willing to help them while at the same time fighting the extremists. And this should also help show their true loyalties; any "moderates" who are strongly opposed to fighting the extremists likely aren't so moderate after all.
>>
>>5227876
if ISIS can offer them that, why don't they just stay in the Middle East?

and even if they say they don't care about sharia law, you can bet they'll change their minds once there's enough of them- just look at the UK's roving "morality police" where muslim men go around enforcing sharia rules like no drinking/gambling

once they get enough muslims, I guarantee they won't be peace-loving neighbors that you're so eager to accept

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
>>
>>5227129

FACT: Turkey is 99% Muslim and they don't behead LGBT.

They discriminate somewhat worse than your average European country, but clearly it's a deeper cultural problem than just hurr durr religion.
>>
>>5227886
>hurr durr Turkey is so great because they aren't throwing gays off buildings

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/01/turkey-s-violent-homophobia.html
>>
>>5227886
yeah, only because Turkey doesn't want to be kicked out of NATO and wants to be in the EU
>>
>>5227883
>if ISIS can offer them that, why don't they just stay in the Middle East?
Because, chances are ISIS will just make them suicide bombers or something. The west has MORE to offer them than ISIS does, however if the west turns them away ISIS will be the only option left.
>>
>>5227909
>no rebuttal to Anjem Choudary being a shithead in the UK, trying to enforce sharia law with his own little police force

this is how I know you don't know anything
>>
>>5227899
Yes, there is violence against homosexuals everywhere. What is your point?

To reiterate my point: hurr durr MOSLEMS is an idiotically shallow reaction. Christianity is just as bigoted against LGBT and apparently European countries are doing relatively well.

>>5227900
Yeah I bet your random homophobic idiot on the street is very concerned about the NATO.
>>
>>5227918
>Christianity is just as bigoted
>MOSLEMS

oh, you're European? explains why you have such an irrational hatred towards Christianity and love bending over for Muslims
>>
>>5227914
>some Muslim guy tries to enforce Sharia law in the UK
>THEREFORE ALL MUSLIMS ARE ISIS
>>
>>5227675

>if you're granted asylum you can never be deported

What kind of idiot doesn't make it so you're at least deported the moment the issue that caused you to flee is resolved?
>>
File: shitpostingloudly.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
shitpostingloudly.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>5227925
>oh, you're European? explains why you have such an irrational hatred towards Christianity and love bending over for Muslims
>>
>>5227938
>I have no argument so I'll post a gif, that'll show him!!

I'm sure your smug sense of superiority will help you when Ahmed is about to rape and murder you
>>
>>5227959
I'm not even the person you're arguing with, but shitposting harder won't make your argument any more valid.
>>
>>5227918
>Yes, there is violence against homosexuals everywhere. What is your point?
There's hardly any violence against homosexuals in non-Muslim areas of Western Europe or the US/Canada. Turkey has far more anti-gay violence than almost any other European power and the fact that it is majority Muslim has everything to do with that

It's no fucking coincidence that the worst countries int he world for LGBT are almost all Muslim nations.
>>
>>5227148
100? More like 2000, they have done nothing but oppress, kill, steal and manipulate, only recently did Christianity became less absolutely retarded.
>>
>>5227314
I never understood the reasoning by the people who support the view of that pic. If being a minority religion/culture is the reason they're violent and not because of the religion/culture itself then why aren't others in their same place anywhere near as violent? Why are attacks from Hindu, Buddhist, Nordic Pagan, or any others happening anywhere near as much as the ones from Muslims? Why aren't Muslim run countries constantly seeing terrorist attacks from Christian, Zoroastrian, or Baha'i extremists? Aren't they more oppressed than any Muslim living in a western first world country?
>>
>>5227170
>not feasible in our lifetime. It's more important to focus on religions that are actually kill LGBT people.
Christians push LGBT people to suicide
>>
>>5228032
because it's more complicated than that, but it's also not as simple as 'being muslim turns you into a terrorist'.
>>
>The left wants muslims
>muslims want us dead
>therefore the left want us dead
If only the right didn't wanted us dead as well, so far the best plan is either stay in the closet or move to somewhere less troubled and see the fucking fireworks.
>>
>>5227318
This is me in a nutshell. I'm center-right economically, and you won't believe the shit I get for it.
>>
>>5227382
To be honest, all the muslims I've known have been surprisingly open with me being trans.
That being said, I'm in the US and American muslims are a minority and they kind of assimilate.
>>
>>5227318
>canada
>safe
Anon I have some bad news
>>
>>5227655
lol says an anonymous poster on 4chan
>>5227520
same here. They usually get used to it in America at least.
>>
File: French Rage.jpg (102 KB, 490x500) Image search: [Google]
French Rage.jpg
102 KB, 490x500
>>5227804
>eradicating Islam isn't feasible in our lifetime either.

Reality Check: 732 AD, Charles Martel led the Franks to victory at the Battle of Tours. The Kebabs were removed and over a period of 300+ years, had been shoved back into the deserts where they belong. The Crusades soon followed and many Kebabs were removed, saving Europe from what would have been the total genocide and or enslavement of the European peoples.

It is historically accepted that had Martel failed at Tours, we'd all be speaking Arab and wearing Burkas right now. France needs to get its balls back in gear and get the second series of Crusades going.

We have the firepower and technology to utterly annihilate the Muslim menace, and the global support to do it. Between the Russians, Iranians, the U.S., EU and even India and fucking China, all of whom suffer rampant attacks from haji scum over the past 1400 years up to today, it's time to do this right.

China gets knife rampages on a monthly basis, committed by Islamic degenerates, who manage kill counts between 30 and 50 victims each time. A global coalition to extinguish these people is entirely feasible and needs to be done once and for all.
>>
>>5228081
Share that news, I sadly don't know much about Canada.
But I do have to consider the options and there aren't many. A handful countries maybe.
>>
>>5228089
>The Crusades saved Europe from genocide
wow, you find a new form of stupid every day.
>>
>>5228094
See >>55693990
Ontario taking about 1000 "refugees" per day, I was almost going to canada myself, now? Nope.
>>
>>5228103
They saved white Europeans from Muslim domination and eventually enslavement and genocide as the hands of Islam. I'm aware of the Inquisition and evils committed later by the Holy Roman Church.

However, the point is being missed. We wouldn't be here right now if the Europeans didn't do what they did 1200 years ago.

And the fact also remains, that while the rest of the world's major religions have largely moved on and adapted to changes in society and its views on people, including LGBT people, Islam hasn't changed a fucking day.
>>
>>5228112
My mistake, it's been a while since I cross linked >>>/pol/55693990
>>
>>5228115
>They saved white Europeans from Muslim domination and eventually enslavement and genocide as the hands of Islam.
this is still extremely stupid, but I just reread your original post and you said that Iran would support the end of Islam.
Iran, an Islamic theocracy, would support ending Islam.

That's either a pretty decent troll, or the type of stupid you have to put real effort into.
>>
>>5228117
Oh god, Canada why? That's ridiculous.
>>
>>5228139
Iran hates Saudi Arabia and would gladly join in on the fun for an excuse to fuck their shit up.

And no, my original statement is not stupid. It's fact. Muslim armies invaded southern Europe, conquering what is now modern day Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, the Balkan countries and into southern France before finally getting BTFO by Charles Martel's armies. During this time, Muslim troops, raided, pillaged, massacred and raped, en-masse, women, children and other innocent people, took slaves and committed heinous offenses against humanity in the name of Islam.

We removed the fucks from Europe once before and it needs to be done again.
>>
>>5228152
the crusades didn't send armies to Spain or Portugal.
They tried to take Jerusalem. The last one attacked Constantinople, which was a Christian city.
>>
>>5228160
The Reconquista (retaking Iberia) took place before and during the Crusades, all part of Europe's first great kebab removal.

You keep missing the fucking point, retard.
>>
>>5228146
well in the 30s a boat full of jewish refugees came to Halifax, but was turned away because Canada didn't want an influx of poor imigrants, especially one who belonged to a religion that everyone knew was trouble.
So they were sent back to Germany.

There is a museum about it and every.
I think Canada just didn't want another museum.
>>
>>5228160

Enrico Dandolo is nothing but history's greatest thug. Theres a tombstone with his name inside Hagia Sophia to add insult to injury.
>>
>>5227291
the 20s/early 30s in germany were one of the best eras in recent history
read the berlin diaries or something
its not our problem that some people in their society werent ok with it
only recently have we even caught up with how tolerant society was in german cities in the 20s
>>
>>5228182

This is true, the Weimar constitution and everything.
>>
File: IMPROVE_READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg (30 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
IMPROVE_READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg
30 KB, 520x390
>>5228089
>in our lifetime
>over a period of 300+ years
>>
>>5228194
>reading comprehension
>We have the firepower and technology to utterly annihilate the Muslim menace

We didn't have strategic bombers, drones, nuclear weapons, aircraft carriers, cruise missiles and satellite arrays in the 9th century, dipshit.
>>
>>5228182
>the nazis were the greatest thing to ever happen
>it's the jew's bad things happen to them there.
>>
>>5228208
do you have brain damage?
>>
>>5228214
well either the anon was arguing that hitler was awesome, or was stupid enough to think that when I said a bunch of jews fled germany I was talking about the time before hilter came to power.
>>
>>5228218
i was saying neither of those things
seriously, if you have absolutely no knowledge about anything its a waste of time for everyone when you try to weigh in on the subject
>>
>>5228223
well then you made a non-sequitur.
Excuse me for assuming that your reply had anything to do with my original statement.

Why did you decide to talk about pre-Nazi Germany in response to a comment about jewish refugees being sent back to Nazi Germany?
>>
>>5228204
The whole problem with fighting Islamic terrorism is that we have plenty of firepower to deal with them, but we can't really use it without endangering innocent civilians due to how easily terrorists blend in to the population and how they lack a centralized location.
>>
>>5228239
I'm pretty sure that anon isn't recommend just killing the terrorists but killing all muslims.
Because when muslims indiscriminately kill civilians it's evil, but when we kill indiscriminately kill muslim civilians it's doing good work. And this does not make us like the terrorists at all.
>>
File: 1432556779123.jpg (162 KB, 698x1106) Image search: [Google]
1432556779123.jpg
162 KB, 698x1106
>>5227129
>evrop letting in this trojan horse

fuck religion. this is not 'extremism' most muslims and christians are sympathizers to their religion. muslim extremists are the only true followers of their religion and have no place in civilized society.

not really sure what kind of political beliefs you want lgbt people to have anyway? the political right doesn't accept lgbt so where do they have to run but the left?
>>
>all thathate mongering

I'm sorry but the truth is practically all countries untouched by christian dogma are much more tolerant of lgbt people and women. I've been in the Middle East as well as Asia and they are much more warm and welcoming people than anyone here in the so called west.
>>
>>5227129
>FACT: You cannot logically support liberal/LGBT tolerant views while inviting hundreds of thousands of people into your country that hate your very way of life.

Loaded statement. Believing in freedom of expression and association has nothing to do with immigration policies. Just because I support anyone's right to believe whatever bullshit they want doesn't mean I want more lax immigration policies in my country.

>FACT: 3/4 of Muslims support Sharia law, which would make it legal to kill all of you

FACT: 3/4 (?) of Christians in my country believe faggots and trannies should be put in front of a firing squad. Luckily my country isn't under the mob rule of a direct democracy.

>FACT: If you're armed, you may just save your own life, or the life of a friend.

I guess the NRA shills are in full force now. Incidentally I do own a gun and firmly believe in exercising my Second Amendment rights, but I'm not a small-dicked right-wing conspiracy theorist like you and the rest of your gun-tootin' fundie cavalry.

Are you going to go crying back to /pol/ now about how I just "suppressed" your right to free speech by disagreeing with you?
>>
>>5227935
Because the whole system was built to protect people who are actually seeking an asylum from the persecution they face in their country of origin instead of migrants from a shithole continent. Makes sense in the former, not so much in the latter.
>>
>>5228351
>FACT: 3/4 (?) of Christians in my country believe faggots and trannies should be put in front of a firing squad.
This is such fucking nonsense. Yes Evangelicals are not fond of gays and wish they didn't exist, but to say they want to murder gays is ridiculous. It's fucking easy to be a gay man or woman in the Bible Belt. You maybe will get lonely but no one is going to fuck with you. I live in the Midwest, I'm the only gay guy I really know in my town and I have no fucking problem with violence of outright bigotry

Meanwhile if I lived in plenty of Muslim nations and in plenty of intolerant regions in otherwise OK Muslim nations, I could potentially be shot or kidnapped or raped, etc.

I fucking cannot stand the reactionary liberal notion that Christians are somehow "just as bad" as the Muslims when it comes to gays. It's fucking nonsense and not backed up by facts.
>>
>>5227274
>>5227577
Saying extremism is terrible is all fine and well. And true. But you're all missing the point where Islam hasn't been Westernised and neutered in the same sense that the likes of Christianity has been. There's a difference between an ideology that somebody believes in enough to be extremist and an ideology that outright encourages extremism.

Their holy book is very clear about the concept of holy wars and what should be done with nonbelievers. Hell, they have a fucking word for holy war. Not only that but Mohammed was a historical figure. We know what he got up to. We know that he was a warmonger and a homophobe. Yet he's glorified because he started a religion? This is no better than people glorifying the pope who started the crusades.
>>
>>5228523
>reactionary liberal
Isn't that an oxymoron?

>notion that Christians are somehow "just as bad" as the Muslims when it comes to gays.
On average they're not, but I know some Muslims who have no problem with gays and some Christians who are pretty blatantly homophobic.
>>
>>5228537
>On average they're not, but I know some Muslims who have no problem with gays and some Christians who are pretty blatantly homophobic.
If I had a fucking nickel every time I heard the phrase "but I know some Muslims who..."

When people criticize Islam for its propensity to attract extremism and cultivate homophobia, I think it's helpful to remember that we are criticizing an ideology, a religion, not the 1.7 billion people who follow it. I am criticizing the majority of Muslims who think homosexuality is such a grievous sin it deserves corporal punishment. And if you don't think the majority of Muslims support such measures then please educate yourself to the fact that of the world's 1.7 billion Muslims, only about 2 million live in the US, meaning among the Muslims you have met in your daily life you're probably correct they are not homophobic, but by in large the majority of the faith is in fact virulently homophobic.
>>
>>5228559
>>5228559
>And if you don't think the majority of Muslims support such measures then please educate yourself to the fact that of the world's 1.7 billion Muslims, only about 2 million live in the US, meaning among the Muslims you have met in your daily life you're probably correct they are not homophobic

You're arguing against OP point. The Muslims in the US don't hate gays anywhere near as much as those outside the US and don't wish death on them. Because they live in the US.

Therefore, bringing more Muslims in the US means less Muslims hate gays to the extent you're fearing.
>>
>>5228523
>>5228523
>>This is such fucking nonsense. Yes Evangelicals are not fond of gays and wish they didn't exist, but to say they want to murder gays is ridiculous.

Oh really?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bible-says-gays-should-be-executed-and-i-believe-every-word-says-arizona-pastor-99583/

Checkmate, /pol/tard.

>inb4 b-but it's a minority!
>>
>>5228570
>They're going to magically change their views as soon as they cross the border, especially when brought over in the gorillions
You are deliberately misrepresenting his argument and you know it. Being in the US is now what stops the USlims from being homophobic, it's being immersed in western cultures and values. Which they're not going to be brought over in the numbers that they are.
>>
>>5228578
Not only is it a minority but your story refers to one person. And that person's viewpoint was so unique that CNN felt they had to write a story about it.

So until you can show polls or data that indicates that Evangelicals want to murder gays en masse then I'm going to have to ask for more from you
>>
>>5228570
The Muslims who are in the US now are pro-gay because they live in a society where their ridiculous faith is completely neutered. Just like Muslims in Iceland or South America. But once you start allowing Muslims to immigrate en masse to the US then they will form their own strong communities that espouse Muslim ideology, and part of Muslim ideology is that sexual immorality (homosexuality) is a crime punishable by death or other corporal punishment.

Look at countries with a Muslim population under 5% of their total population such as the US. Then look at countries with above 10% such as France that are dealing with this violence. Then look at countries with 100% like Yemen or Pakistan.
>>
>>5228578
Gathered data shows that the majority of Muslims believe that homosexuals should be killed. A pretty large majority at that. You comparing the actions of one (1) pastor in Arizona who is weird enough to be reported about. Comparing the small amount of Christians we would consider to have extremist views (who are then reviled) to the large amount of Muslims we would consider to have extremist views (who are not reviled and alienated from their community) is intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>5228315
Hello ISIS propaganda agent, nice taqiyya.

Meanwhile in the Middle East:

>Iran: Gays openly executed
>Saudi Arabia: Women banned from voting, driving, LGBT executed
>Yemen: It is legal to marry and fuck a 9 year old girl, LGBT illegal
>Pakistan: Homosexuality = 10 years prison
>Afghanistan: ZERO women's rights
>UAE: Rape is defacto legal as women are arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned for being victims of rape, there must be direct witnesses to the rape to prove innocence. Standard Sharia law.

We are coming and we are going to bomb your sandnigger countries to the ground. Mecca will burn for this.
>>
>>5228165
>want logical discourse
>on /lgbt

pick one.

>"Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks tolack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore.A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."
>>
>>5227129
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Matthew 5:44
>>
There is nothing wrong with Shia Islam. It's only Sunni Islam that should be banned.

t. tranny
>>
>>5229697
While it's true that Shia has a much better track record, it's still Islam and should be shunned.
>>
>>5228315
Lol
This guy
>>
>>5229697
Do you believe in Allah anon? Honest question. This goes for every single person who's running to the defence of Islam as a theology. Do you actually believe in Allah and Muhammad?

If you don't, why are you so quick to support a theology you don't believe in?
>>
File: offering+to+Nanna.jpg (504 KB, 1123x595) Image search: [Google]
offering+to+Nanna.jpg
504 KB, 1123x595
For real though, if you don't belive in Allah or his prophet, you have absolutely no reason to be defending Islam as a theology. It's not your culture, nor does it belong in multiculturalism
>>
>>5229880
>if you don't belive in Allah or his prophet, you have absolutely no reason to be defending Islam as a theology.
So does anyone have any reason to be attacking Islam?

>nor does it belong in multiculturalism
According to whom?
>>
>>5230094
Yes, all of the people the Islamic State have declared war upon. If moderate Muslims feel that the Islamic State isn't true Islam, they have a responsibility to their God to stand against them at the cost of their lives to prove that to the world.

According to Islam itself Islam does not belong in a multicultural society, as it does not wish to share cultures
>>
>>5227148
ahem, godless communism has religion beat
>>
>>5229641
>slave mentality
>>
>>5228601
muslims are nowhere near 5%
>>
>>5227268
>I'm ready to give my life for saving our rights (and i mean human rights, not just the rights of gays, bisexuals and transexuals
Somehow I just imagined an entire regiment of /lgbt/ fighting under a rainbow flag against Isis.
>>
>>5227918
>Yeah I bet your random homophobic idiot on the street is very concerned about the NATO.

Yeah, the government is some ramdom homophobic idiot on the street;
>>
>>5228601
>The Muslims who are in the US now are pro-gay because they live in a society where their ridiculous faith is completely neutered.

I know that you're joking, but this is what liberals actually believe.
>>
By the way, if you think muslims are so great, ask someone who's lived with them for ages, someone from the only christian nation in that area. Ask a christian lebanese what they think about muslims.
>>
>>5230357
>at college
>Saudi roomate
Muslims a shit.
>>
>>5230342
What do you believe anon?
>>
>>5230342
They are completely retarded, they don't see what they don't too.
>>
>>5230122
But what can we do ? I live in Paris and I'm a muslim(ish) girl. I can assure you that all my muslim friends are shocked and angry. So what are we supposed to do to prove we're not anything like them ? Give up on our lives and join the french army ?
We have to stay strong and united. Innocent muslims were murdered too.
>>
>>5227129
i stand with Europa
>>
>>5230577
>Give up on our lives and join the french army ?
Yes? How is that even a question?
Islam tells you to do that, so if you're gonna say you're muslim you'll have to do that.
Though, pretty sure women aren't allowed to do such things, so you should just be a tool for breeding.

>Innocent muslims were murdered too.
Islam isn't innocent, you can't be an innocent muslim.
>>
>>5230577
First of all, why don't you just renounce Allah and Islam. You know that you don't actually believe in Allah. Why are you pretending? You aren't practicing Islam truly. You can't be "Muslimish". You and your friends aren't Muslims.

Why don't you stand up and let people know that it's actually the radicals that are true Muslims, and the moderate secularized Muslims aren't? What do you get from clinging to a religion you don't believe in?
>>
>>5230577
Anon, if you believed in the God you claim to, you would be begging to give up your life to fight the people killing innocents in his name. But you don't, so you won't
>>
>>5230616
You're going by a literal interpretation of the religious text, which pretty much no one of any religion goes by.
>>
>>5230640
You know, except for the millions of radicals that do. But they don't count. Only the most innocent child of Islam counts and represents the whole, not the very active radicals that speak for all of Islam and commit acts in its name on the global stage
>>
>>5230640
So you're not religious then? If you don't follow what your religion stand for, then you don't belong to that religion.

If you faulter at one part, you faulter at all of them, and there's no reason for you to continue to follow ANYTHING of that religion anymore.
>>
>>5230647
The radicals may follow a literal interpretation of the whole "kill infidels" aspect, but I doubt even they have a completely literal interpretation of the whole religion. They still just follow the parts that are convenient, just like most other religious people. They don't kill because their religion tells them to, they focus on that aspect because they want to kill (or at least their leaders want them to kill) and the religion can be made a convenient justification.
>>
>>5230660
that's probably true actually
but then why are these people more violent than most
and since they are, why should we take them in?
>>
>>5230660
They follow all aspects, it's why people are fleeing.
Even if there's something they don't follow, it's not because they're neglecting it, it's because they didn't find it. Were they to find it, they would follow that too.
They even follow the rules on what textile fabrics you're allowed to use.
>>
>>5230660
No anon, I guarantee that these radicals feverishly read the Quran every single day and dedicate their lives and their deaths to it. You're the one who reads it with convenience. You are the one ignoring what the book is actually about for what you want it to be about. You have to understand this.

How do you even reconcile all of this with your belief in Allah anon?
>>
>>5230652
So then the vast majority of "Christians" really aren't Christian?
>>
>>5230636
No. It's actually forbidden to kill the innocents . We can kill only when we're attacked. Fighting must only be self-defensive.
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors"
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace"
“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”
>>
>>5230660
Isn't that the same thing every religious person does when they do something shitty?
>>
>>5230690
Yes, correct.
>>
>>5230660
Okay then, what's your symbolic, allegorical explanation for the "kill all infidels" aspects if they aren't meant to be taken literally? What's your take on the spiritual theology of it?
>>
>>5230675
>then why are these people more violent than most
because shitty government
>>
>>5230690
Or well, they can be christians, but are sinners, and they know that they are sinners (and will not go to heaven).
If they do not agree that they are sinners, and that they will not go to heaven, then they are not christian.
>>
>>5230699
islam makes up the vast majority of shitty things done in the name of religion
>>
>>5230690
That's very correct. Just as the vast majority of the "moderate and peaceful" Muslims aren't actually Muslims.
>>
>>5230706
even dictators to some degree must carry out the wishes of their people or face a coup
>>
>>5230660
The Quran, unlike the bible, is the word of God. Why would Allah get wishy-washy and non-literal when Allah started talking about killing people who don't believe in him?
>>
>>5230692
Non Muslims are not innocent in the eyes of Islam. The western world rejects Allah and his prophet as false, and thus will never been innocent and will always be the enemies of Islam.

How do you reconcile this forbidding of killing with the literal constant slaughter at the hands of Islam anyway? Have literally the most devout and serious of your religions people just been getting it wrong every single time since the beginning? Why is your book so prone to being misunderstood, if you think that's the case?
>>
>>5230692
5:32] Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. [5:33] Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment
>>
>>5230726
The Bible isn't the word of God?
>>
>>5230629
>it's actually the radicals that are true Muslims
Don't embarass yourself my friend, the so called "islamic state" is barely muslim.
>drugs
>slaves
>rape
>fornication
>killing innocent people

Heck I'm bi and I'm more muslim than these assholes will ever be
>>
>>5230692
But what about verse 8:12
> Your Lord inspired the angels saying, "I am with you. Encourage the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers and you will strike their heads and limbs;"
Doesn't seem like there's much self defence there.
>>
>>5230577
>So what are we supposed to do to prove we're not anything like them ? Give up on our lives and join the french army ?

That is why muslims, even when not radicals, are dangerous.

They will do nothing to stop the jihadists.
>>
>>5230692
>It's actually forbidden to kill the innocents
>"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace"
To an extremist we're not innocents. They consider western citizens to be part of the problem and our children are going to grow up to continue to be the source of whatever pains them when they grow up. Because of their extremist views and shitty living conditions they have a messed up view of the world and our society. They do not believe we want peace and are conditioned to believe that everyone in our society wants their blood. These are poor, uneducated, isolated, people full of hate and ignorance
>We can kill only when we're attacked.
>Fighting must only be self-defensive.
>"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you
They feel they've been attacked by "the west" not by just the people in our armies.
>“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people:
Doesn't this contradict the self defense rule? Why are the Abraham religions so badly written?
>>
>>5230751
it isn't
>>
>>5230752
No anon, what you described is the true face of Islam. I know this is hard for you to accept, but these "assholes" are dedicated and fervent Muslims that practice with far greater faith than any other Muslims. I don't know what you think true Islam is, but you need to face the reality of it. It is in fact mass slavery, rape, drugs, fornication and conquest
>>
>>5230752
Drugs is punished by death.
Slaves I don't know if they have
Rape is punished by death
There are no innocent people being killed, because they're all guilty according to the quran.
>>
>>5230751
The bible is pretty open about the fact that it was written by a bunch of dudes. Meanwhile the Quran was dictated to Mohammed by Gibrael. It is the direct and unaltered word of Allah. This means the wishy-washy "It's open it interpretation" excuse doesn't really work the same way with the Quran as it does with the bible.
>>
>>5230747
Did you just google "evil quran quotes" ? kek.
These quotations are supposed to be read according to the context of the time. Those were written during war against the pagan of mecca
>>
>>5230767
No anon, these aren't just poor isolated little victims. These people are men who made the decision to live like this. They don't all come from nothing either
>>
>>5230764
Your point being? I don't see you risking your life to take out the ISIS leadership. Civilians are not to be expected to take direct action against the enemy.
>>
>>5230774
They're not talking about faith. They're talking about Islamic values as defined by their holy texts.
>>
>>5230781
No, I just posted the full verse of the one I was replying to.

Guess what? We're the pagans that they are at war with now. The time doesn't matter.
>>
>>5230783
That anon isn't muslim, or have a political belief system that they have to go out to war to fight for their country.

You are muslim, which means you believe you should go out to war and fight the enemy. Or if female, be a wife and get at least 8 children for your husband, that has a couple of other wives.
>>
>>5230797
>You are muslim, which means you believe you should go out to war and fight the enemy. Or if female, be a wife and get at least 8 children for your husband, that has a couple of other wives.
Does that really apply to every individual? Because if every male is supposed to go to war that will totally ruin your economy during wartime.
>>
>>5230774
So much bullshit hurt my eyes. I think you're just blinded by hate. I just proved to you that ther are not muslims according to the quran which I've read and you obviously didn't.
>>
>>5230783
>Your point being?

That they will do nothing to stop the radicals ones, can't you read?
>>
>>5230787
Judge a tree by its fruit.

If Islam is truly a religion of peace, why haven't the billion Muslims in the world prove this by actively standing against the people killing in the name of their peaceful God? Yes, it will cost a massive toll of life, but it's their responsibility to Allah to stop these apparently evil false Muslims that tarnish their peaceful values
>>
>>5230804
No, they are most certainly Muslims. Your complacent peaceful majority that is slaughtered and converted by them are not.

Again, have literally all of the most devoted and passionate Muslims throughout history just consistently misinterpreted the Quran. Why is the word of Allah so hard for Muslims to understand?
>>
>>5230801
The economy is revived by the spoils of the war they fought
>>
>>5230760
People of the book (christians and jews) were respected but there was a war against the non believers aka the pagans. During the battle of badr, the meccans attacked the muslims and the prophet fought back. Hence the violent verses.
I'm so tired to have to justify myself. What a shitty world to live in.
>>
>>5230850
Why don't you accept that your theology actually doesn't ever create roving bands of radical peace makers?

Did Muhammad ever do anything wrong anon? Did he ever kill anyone that wasn't fully justified to die? Was he always defending himself in every battle he fought?
>>
>>5230764
You fucking inbred basement dweller retard.
>>
>>5230850
>war against the non believers aka the pagans
>Battle of Badr
>A battle in a war Muslims started
So Muhammed left Mecca for fear of persecution and then Muslims becan raiding caravans a year later, putting ecomonic pressure on the Meccans, resulting in the Muslims being attacked. Still seems like Muslims are the aggressors here. It's hardly self defence if you're going around punching people before you get punched back.
>>
>>5230850
What if the Quran isn't telling the truth? You think that maybe people don't trust you because your theological doctrine actively promotes lying?

>>5230873
What's your issue with that post?
>>
The only reason anybody on this board is okay with Muslims, when they are not okay with other outright homophobes, is because Kaczynksi describes them.

"Leftists tend to hate anything that has an image of being strong, good and successful. They hate America, they hate Western civilization, they hate white males, they hate rationality. The reasons that leftists give for hating the West, etc. clearly do not correspond with their real motives. They SAY they hate the West because it is warlike, imperialistic, sexist, ethnocentric and so forth, but where these same faults appear in socialist countries or in primitive cultures, the leftist finds excuses for them, or at best he GRUDGINGLY admits that they exist; whereas he ENTHUSIASTICALLY points out (and often greatly exaggerates) these faults where they appear in Western civilization. Thus it is clear that these faults are not the leftist's real motive for hating America and the West. He hates America and the West because they are strong and successful."

They think that just because Muslims are oppressed they should be sympathized with. In reality, most Muslims support sharia and would rather live in a society where homosexuals were killed. The Koran, even ignoring hadiths, supports forced conversion or murder of non-Muslims, arranged marriage with six year olds, rape of enslaved women, and killing of homosexuals. Leftists, afraid of being called Islamaphobes on twitter, will generally draw parallels to Christianity, a religion they have spent their whole lives mocking, without realizing that the bible has a New Testament that amends the Old Testament, stressing forgiveness and nonviolence (I'm not even a Christian). The Koran has no New Testament, and theologically it is deeply theocratic. No rational person should support the immigration of Muslims into secular democracies.
>>
>>5230873
some people don't want to be killed for being gay m8.
>>
The Bible was reformed too many fucking times to be relevant.
>>
>>5230923
How do you feel about the Quran?
>>
>>5230775
Sexual slavery is definitely sanctioned by the Quran.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/015-slavery.htm

ISIS is not a very theologically rigorous organization, but they have plenty of reason to kill and rape non-Muslim women in their holy text.
>>
>>5230931
It stayed the exact same but maybe it needs to be reformed...
>>
>>5230959
So you discount Judaism and Christianity out right without any doubt, but all Islam gets is a "m-maybe it could use a little reform..."

What about the Quran doesn't make you doubt it with the supreme confidence that you doubt The Bible? Why is Islam more legitimate in your eyes than Judaism and Christianity?
>>
Anyway I won't change your minds and you obviously won't change mine. So let's agree to disagree.
Unfortunately they won't stop with Paris. Stay safe anons.
>>
>>5230982
Nobody knows who the fuck you are you moron.
>>
>>5230982
They are the followers of your God that you pray to anon. Just remember that your theology creates these people
>>
>>5230995
Honestly, "moderate" Muslims are almost as bad as the extremists. They support barbaric laws. Only Muslims who are secularized to the point that they barely resemble the beliefs of their religion are decent citizens. Everybody else should be confined to the middle east. Let them rot in the regressive societies they choose to perpetuate.
>>
>>5231015
Most radical Muslims began as moderate Muslims
>>
>>5227148
Even on 4chan people have been conditioned to accept and tolerate religion. If you try to explain why religion is universally bad you get shit-posted to death with "tips fedora xddd lol me lady lel"

In western culture, if you slaughter countless innocent lives, you're a psychopath. Oh but don't worry you guys! Psychologists tell us only 1% of people are psychopaths!

But when muslims do the same thing they are "radicals". No, they are psychopaths. Millions upon millions of psychopaths.

Religion breeds psychopathic behavior. Who needs empathy when I believe that no matter what I do as long as it's in the name of [insert literally any god here] I'll go to a magical wonderland after I die?

Religion only promotes hate, nothing else. There simply isn't any reason for it to exist, period.
>>
>>5231177
Religion avoids that pitfall if your religion teaches that you cannot kill. Islam ordains the killing of certain people, which is why it is particularly troublesome.

Also, people can kill without being psychopaths. A failure of empathy does not mean no empathy. Do not overuse terms for personality disorders to distance yourself from murderers; in many circumstances, you could be one.

Altogether, you aren't as intelligent as you think you are.
>>
>>5231192
Religion can be interpreted literally however anyone wants. Every minute religion is accepted and tolerated people will continue to twist and corrupt it to meet their agenda. The very notion that there's an afterlife enables people to do inhuman shit without regard for how it might affect their own lives in the long run.

I used psychopath as a buzzword because that's all it is. Psychology time and time again has been proven to be absolute bullshit. People who would otherwise be perfectly sane acting like psychopaths given the right circumstances and authority.

The reality is that anyone with enough effort can become a delusional psychopath, so lets try to minimize delusion by snuffing out religion.
>>
>>5231224
I like how you keep using "religion" rather than "Islam". You aren't talking about Judaism and Christianity. You're talking about Islam and Allah. Just be honest about it.
>>
>>5231233
No, I'm talking about religion.

Christians are literal dindus riding on the backs of the dead innocents to perpetuate their racist and homophobic bullshit. All religion, all delusion, needs to die.
>>
DOWN WITH EXTREME JAINISM
>>
>>5231224
All sorts of ideologies can be used to cause violence you fucking moron. Not all religions teach there is an afterlife. Some religions, like Buddhism or Sikhism, are very difficult to convince people to kill others for. You present no decent reason why believing in an afterlife makes people violent. You say you can twist religion to mean whatever you want, but that's only because of vagaries in religion texts and sectarianism, it isn't always so.

>Psychology time and time again has been proven to be absolute bullshit
I don't feel like arguing with this, but several personality disorders have a decent neurological basis.

You say religion should be wiped out when you probably couldn't even define what religion is. Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>5231242
No, you're talking about Islam, but are too afraid to be honest. You aren't talking about Judaism here. You aren't talking about Buddhism. Why can't you just admit that you're talking about Allah?
>>
>>5227129
>FACT: You cannot logically support liberal/LGBT tolerant views while inviting hundreds of thousands of people into your country that hate your very way of life.
Why are you assuming that muslims won't be influenced at all by the norms and the laws in the country they are moving to?
>FACT: 3/4 of Muslims support Sharia law, which would make it legal to kill all of you
If it's a fact, where is your source?
>FACT: The "moderate" muslims that don't support extremist views only do so because they're outnumbered.
Again: Exactly how are you backing this up? If it's a fact you should be able to provide evidence for that, OP.
>FACT: If you're armed, you may just save your own life, or the life of a friend.
How do you know this? Again, how is this statement a fact?
>>
>>5231255
The only way a Muslim would accept these things is by distancing themselves from their religion and rejecting it's theology
>>
>>5231253
>ask a non-religious person if killing countless innocent lives is ok

"no that would make you a terrible murderer"

>ask someone who's religious if killing countless innocent lives is ok

"w-well if you intepret this obscure and vague book in a certain way it may or may be justified but some people are totally peaceful you know? p-please stop posting the statistics of 1 third of muslims advocating for the death of lgbt people"

l
m
a
o

r
e
l
i
g
i
o
n
>>
File: gay-death.jpg (488 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
gay-death.jpg
488 KB, 1024x568
>>5231242

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime! Qur'an 7:80

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned out such-and-such person out, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such person. Sahih Bukhari 8:82:820

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done. Abu Dawud 38:4447

Yeah Christianity is the problem...
>>
>>5231272
Say a Muslim leaves Islam. How will this automatically make that person less homophobic?
>>
>>5231284
Because they'd have no reason to be homophobic.
>>
>>5231281
I hope you don't believe that this is an argument. Also, many non-religious people could answer like this
>If it is to bring radical democracy, then it is only a reflection of the violence of the state, necessary to end it
>To bring about a worker's revolt, it is justifiable, but only if it is well thought out
>If you need to advance civil rights but lack the means of expression to make your point through peaceful means, it may be
>There are no moral rules, everything is permitted. I would jail killers because it is in my interest to do so, but I will not pretend to have moral authority over them
>People are shit. There is nothing wrong with killing them.

Do you believe every school shooter was a religious nut? Surely it can't be mental illness, either, as psychology is a load of bullshit. Must be secular ideology making children lose faith in the world.
>>
File: The future of europe.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
The future of europe.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>5231255
>source?

Here you go babe...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
>>
>>5231298
All atheists should be pro-LGBT, then.

Oh wait...
>>
>>5231300
>Do you believe every school shooter was a religious nut?

The difference between american school shooters and psychopathic muslims is that 1 third of the worlds leading religion doesn't praise american school shooters for their crimes you inept fuck.
>>
>>5231255
>Why are you assuming that muslims won't be influenced at all by the norms and the laws in the country they are moving to?

Probably because they almost never are.

The idea that muslims are all going to turn into sandal-wearing fruit juice drinkers because you made it easy for them to come to your country is a liberal pipe dream.
>>
>>5231309
>>5231300
School shooters don't have their own country.
>>
>>5231309
I oppose Islam and think it specifically is a violent, regressive religion. You say all religion is bad, and that only religious people think it's okay to kill innocents. You're moving goalposts because all you're losing every argument you make.
>>
Yuropean Legbutts

You need to vote for the anti immigration parties. Front Nationale and Sweden Democrats.

American and Canadian Legbutts, Republican and Conservative. Just hold your nose and do it.
>>
According to NCTC, of the 12,533 terrorism-related deaths worldwide, 8,886 were perpetrated by “Sunni extremists,” 1,926 by “secular/political/anarchist” groups, 1,519 by “unknown” factions, 170 by a category described as “other”, and 77 by “Neo-Nazi/Fascist/White Supremacist” groups.
>>
>>5231325
>Canadian Legbutts
>Conservative

I'd rather not vote for a party that's actively trying to make HRT harder for me and other trans youth to get, kindly fuck off kike.
>>
>>5231339
Nobody cares about shemales, kindly fuck off kike.
>>
File: mooslems.png (63 KB, 1006x564) Image search: [Google]
mooslems.png
63 KB, 1006x564
>>5231301
But none of those sources support the statement that 3/4 of Muslims supporting Sharia Law or the further conclusion that they would support murder if you're non-straight. The only source even saying something about homosexuality (through ctrl+f "homo", is this one:

http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf

And pic related shows that yes a lot of Muslims are against homosexuality, but it doesn't say anywhere that they support death penalties against homosexuals or homosexual behavior. Interestingly enough, the source also shows that the majority of Muslims are for change and that this is supported more by the older part of their population compared with the younger one.

A lot of the sources do claim that a lot of Muslims do want Sharia Laws (thought without referring to which ones), but not necessarily in the whole country they are currently living in. The other statements remain without any empirical evidence to back them up. There's no reason to just throw out a list of links that you hope will support those claims. In fact, I doubt you even read most of the sources you posted.
>>
>>5231371
They are the majority of the board, if you're not interested in debating "shemales" maybe you should find another board.
>>
>>5231381

hope you can pass without wearing a burqa, hon
>>
>>5231371
No one except for literally every party other than conservative, lmao.

Doesn't matter to me, at the end of the day the conservatives lost to fucking "lol weed dude its 2015!"

I get my titty skittles and get to watch shit-posters like you desperately try and shill people.
>>
>>5231379
>it is acceptable if only 40% of a social group wants to kill me
>>
>>5231255
>Why are you assuming that muslims won't be influenced at all by the norms and the laws in the country they are moving to?

With leftists thinking that making them adapt to the local culture is racist you don't get that kind of result, that's multiculturalism for you.
>>
>>5231404
this LOL
>>
>>5231404
Where does it say they want to punish homosexuality by death?
>>
>>5231404
Where does it say that 40% of Muslims want to kill LGBT people?
>>
>>5231408
>leftists [think] that making them adapt to the local culture is racist
[citation needed]
>>
>>5231424
literally turn on any american news station right now (now)
>>
>>5231379
Listen anon, do you believe in the God Allah and his prophet Muhammad? If you don't, why are you so quick to rush to their defence? You would literally never do this if someone formed a Christian theocracy on the same level. You would in fact openly mock the concept.

You're actively trying to defend Islam from criticism for no reason.
>>
>>5231427
>I'm too lazy to provide an actual source
>>
>>5231408
>With leftists thinking that making them adapt to the local culture is racist
What are you basing that on? Some leftists do talk about assimilation and how that can be racist, yes. Changing values according to human rights however, is a completely different topic. It wouldn't matter where homophobic actions are practiced or where it comes from. It would be wrong regardless of that. Confronting Islam, Muslim culture and it's homophobic structures and demanding Muslims to explain themselves because of that, is not racist.
>>
>>5231424
>>5231433

How ignorant do you have to be to actually write something like this?

This is like demanding a citation for the assertion that the sky is blue.
>>
>>5231432
Questioning someone's motivations is not an argument. Not the person you're replying to btw.
>>
>>5231392
I'm not conservative and i'm not a tranny hater (i'm bi so i'm into that sorta thing). I just want my future adopted kids to grow up in a world where they won't have to praise allah 5 times a day... Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>5231433
turn on your TV and switch it to the news right now

dare you faggot
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>5231442
>Questioning someone's motivations is not an argument.

Oh boy.
>>
>>5231379
read this
>>5231283
You don't know what your talking about hon go back to watching anime
>>
>>5231441
>This is like demanding a citation for the assertion that the sky is blue.
It's not though. Anyone can step outside and see the sky is blue. But I have never seen liberals say that expecting immigrants to adapt to their culture is racist. Sure, calling them sandniggers and expecting them to integrate 5 seconds after they arrive here is racist, but that's not even remotely similar. Unless you can actually provide a source, you're just shitposting. Btw, if someone really questioned that the sky was blue, you could still find a source for that. "It's obvious" is not a source.
>>
>>5231432
>Listen anon, do you believe in the God Allah and his prophet Muhammad?
No.
>If you don't, why are you so quick to rush to their defence?
Well, technically I'm just confronting the claims made... That's not defending Islam.
>You would literally never do this if someone formed a Christian theocracy on the same level.
And how do you know that I wouldn't? lol Don't try to convince me that Christianity became more supporting of gays because of Christianity.
>You're actively trying to defend Islam from criticism for no reason.
Where am I defending Islam? I just shoved that the claims OP made are in fact wrong or at least so far can't be backed up.
>>
>>5231414
>>5231412
That's what it means to support traditional sharia you dolts
>>
>>5231460
So where are you getting this 40% figure from?
>>
>>5231453
>But I have never seen

You should stop pretending that what you know is the only thing that anyone knows.
>>
>>5231453
120-page research paper entitled "No-Go Zones in the French Republic: Myth or Reality?" documented dozens of French neighborhoods "where police and gendarmerie cannot enforce the Republican order or even enter without risking confrontation, projectiles, or even fatal shootings."

In October 2011, a 2,200-page report, "Banlieue de la République" (Suburbs of the Republic) found that Seine-Saint-Denis and other Parisian suburbs are becoming "separate Islamic societies" cut off from the French state and where Islamic Sharia law is rapidly displacing French civil law.

The report also showed how the problem is being exacerbated by radical Muslim preachers who are promoting the social marginalization of Muslim immigrants in order to create a parallel Muslim society in France that is ruled by Sharia law.

The television presenter asks: "What if we went to the suburbs?" Obertone replies: "I do not recommend this. Not even we French dare go there anymore. But nobody talks about this in public, of course. Nor do those who claim, 'long live multiculturalism,' and 'Paris is wonderful!' dare enter the suburbs."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5128/france-no-go-zones

There you go babe
>>
>>5231465
>>5231301
40% of British Muslims want sharia in Britain.
>>
>>5231444
Vote for whoever you want. If you think voting conservative will keep your country from being overrun by muslims then so be it. You do what you need to in order to suit your interests and I'll do the same.
>>
>>5231483
Source?
>>
>>5231469
>You should stop pretending that what you know is the only thing that anyone knows.
And that's why you're supposed to provide a source.

>>5231470
That's not really talking about liberal attitudes though. It's more just about the cultural division and failure to integrate. It DOESN'T say that liberals think expecting Muslims to integrate is racist, which is what was originally claimed.
>>
>>5231469
What did you expect if you compared it to people knowing that the sky can be blue?
>>
The Westboro Baptist church and polygamist sects are the worst things the Christian world produces. They are the worst that comes out of the fringes of society that are living in a different world than everyone else and clash with the modern world. Christians as a whole are toothless, docile and ignorant. They're sheep on a theological level. You can talk about the Muslim majority all you want, but what do you think comes out of the fringe worlds of their society?
>>
Reading threads like this is extremely depressing, it just reminds me that the real threat isn't islam or whatever other scare-of-the-week, it's the enormous contingent within western civilization that gleefully assists these terrors at every turn, convinced that if they just surrender often enough, eventually our enemies will treat us nicely.
>>
>>5231459
We aren't talking about technicalities. You know you posted actively to defend Islam from criticism. Your goal was to deflect homophobic criticisms of Islamic doctrine
>>
>>5231513
Which contingent is that? There doesn't really seem to be anyone advocating an appeasement policy towards terrorists.
>>
>>5231489
You didn't even hover your mouse over the second reply link you stupid bastard?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
Here, 61% of Muslims say homosexuality is wrong and should be illegal. Remarkably, younger generations are more anti-gay than older generations.
>>
>>5231312
But doesn't this:
>>5231379
Prove your statement wrong? Why would the majority of Muslims be pro-reform if they "almost never" adapt?
>>
>>5231513
I want to fucking kiss you right now

You hit the nail right on the fucking head anon
>>
>>5231518
And why are you going out of your way to try to silence someone and derail the discussion?
>>
>>5231437
Hating gays and other atrocities is part of their culture, and no matter if people belive that it can be separated by human rigths that's not what actually happens.

>>5231453
>Anyone can step outside and see the sky is blue.

You can also talk with various leftists.
>>
Give up, right-wingers. You'll never convince a leftie that they're wrong about anything.

They simply have to grow up and stop being 22 years old for them to form a correct opinion about literally anything.
>>
File: 876543.jpg (83 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
876543.jpg
83 KB, 900x702
>>5231518
>We aren't talking about technicalities. You know you posted actively to defend Islam from criticism. Your goal was to deflect homophobic criticisms of Islamic doctrine
>mfw
Or you know, I was just asking questions about the claims OP made. I'm still waiting for you to point out where I'm defending Islam.
>>
>>5231538
>You can also talk with various leftists.
I've done so, and they don't think that expecting immigrants to adapt to their new society is racist.

>>5231540
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>5231540
>muh I'm actually right because I know it and especially since I'm not liberal
>>
>>5231505
>You can talk about the Muslim majority all you want, but what do you think comes out of the fringe worlds of their society?
Terrorists?

Is this a defense of Islam? Are you actually saying the Westboro Baptist church are as bad as ISIS? Christianity is not remotely as violent as Islam is.
>>
>>5231520
>Which contingent is that?

The one you are clearly a member of.

What exactly is so difficult about simply saying that you are not in favor of suicide bombers?

What are you so afraid of?
>>
>>5231540
>22
Funny, it had taken me exactly that long to stop being a complete retard.
>>
>>5231556
>What exactly is so difficult about simply saying that you are not in favor of suicide bombers?
What makes you think I would have a problem with saying that? Are you really so delusional to think that anyone not in favor of violently murdering immigrants is in favor of suicide bombers?
>>
>>5231562
>What makes you think I would have a problem with saying that?

Because you've just spent two hours very carefully dancing around saying it. You still won't do it now.

>Are you really so delusional to think that anyone not in favor of violently murdering immigrants is in favor of suicide bombers?

This is the exact definition of a strawman argument. Grow up already.
>>
>>5231570
>Because you've just spent two hours very carefully dancing around saying it. You still won't do it now.
You do know there's like a dozen people in the thread? But fine, if you're going to be that way, I am not in favor of suicide bombers. I still don't know why it's something that needs to be said, after all why would you think anyone IS in favor of suicide bombers?
>>
>>5231513
You understand that the Islamic State is trying to become the Caliphate fated to bring about the end times right? This shit actually isn't a joke. The Islamic State is so much more of a threat than people want to admit. All they want is to bring all of the nation's of the world into as brutal of a war of attrition as they can, and it's so possible that they'll succeed. Even if it's not the end of the world like they want, they will still bring about warfare like we haven't seen I'm generations.

Regardless of what you believe in or if you want to acknowledge it, you and your way of life have an enemy, and they're the Islamic State. It doesn't matter if you think they are personally, because they have ready declared you their enemy first. Shits going to pop off here very soon, and it won't stop for the rest of our young lives and you should get ready for it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.