[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood in anal masturbation (first time)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439279955097.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1439279955097.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
so i was so fucking horny today

Ive got an household object and started masturbating with it. After some minutes, ive got it out of my mouth and licked it to maintain it lubrificated

It was fucking amazing and i was doing this shit intense, but at some time i licked the object and it tasted a bit like blood

i was terrified so when ive checked i had a bit of blood in my bed and in my butthole. even a bit of shit came out despiste i've cleaned it before.

I was terrified so i've ran to the bathroom and cleaned my ass. After cleaning things up, im going to take a shower now.

Is this common? Should i expect blood in my panties by tomorrow? Shit i was so scared... Not doing this again.
>>
>>5226419

>panties
>Not doing this again

Why you lying, nigga? You know you're gonna do it again by next week.
>>
Buy a dildo
>>
>>5226482
>panties, a cute shirt, shoes

im a fucking liar
But as >>5226492 stated, ill try to get a dildo.

but is there any chance it will happen again?
>>
i thought this was going to be a lewd disease thread :(
>>
>>5226521
But a (literal) buttload of lube, use it, go slow at first.
>>
>>5226419
how fucking drunk were you? Blood hurts. Anal rectum fun hurts; it wouldn't be 'fun' otherwise. Try nogrill for a few days
>>
>>5226419
It's common in people that don't know how to masturbate. .. Get a legit lubricant, spit is a desperate last resort, and even then I wouldn't recommend it
>>
File: 1446370814737.png (329 KB, 888x1038) Image search: [Google]
1446370814737.png
329 KB, 888x1038
>>5227468
you don't have to be drunk o.o if your used to it, it dosent hurt at all i analy masturbate everytime i masturbate, i use lube and a candle, it dosent hurt it just feels good. :)))
>>
Do yourself a favor and just buy yourself a dildo and some real lube over the internet. I bled doing the exact same thing you did and it freaked me out so much that I just bit the bullet and bought something that is actually designed to go up there. It's worth it, trust me.

P.S. don't lick it AFTER it's been in your ass, that's nasty...
>>
>>5227738
licking it after it's been in the ass is so sexually arousing from my part, i understand why this is done, and if he/she cleans it's perfectly fine!
>>
>>5227739
not really. you're basically putting bacteria and germs that are meant for your anus into your mouth.
>>
>>5227758
i can promise you WAY worse bacteria is being put in your mouth on a daily basis, by just using your phone, computer or anything like that
>>
>>5226419
>blood on bed
this happened to me when I first started just using household items and saliva. It's because the walls of your rectum are quite sensitive and the saliva isn't enough of a lubricant to prevent the friction from being severe. Saliva dries up quickly. Get a dildo and a good lube or just stick to using your fingers.

>shit came out
you have to make sure everything has passed for a fully clean experience. Drink lots of water and don't eat lots of unhealthy stuff and it should pass just fine. Cigarettes have a laxative effect as well as coffee and tea.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.