[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good work, lbgt 4chan!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1936e6456d.jpg (22 KB, 487x480) Image search: [Google]
1936e6456d.jpg
22 KB, 487x480
>Caitlyn Jenner confronted by trans protesters in angry scenes at LGBT charity luncheon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3316438/You-no-right-represent-Caitlyn-Jenner-confronted-trans-protesters-angry-scenes-LGBT-charity-luncheon.html#ixzz3rLYjxIbm

the hypocrite got what he deserved!
>>
>>5226124
Proving once again trans people are cray cray and attack anyone including their own kind.
>>
>>5226210
Does this mean his woman of the year award will be revoked?!
>>
>>5226210

"'I support her as trans, but I won't support her as an act of bravery for transitioning in the public's eye, while millions are homeless for identifying, dead, or dying because they have to do damn near anything just to find a place to sleep at night."

Doesn't sound like an attack. Sounds like the honest truth. Cait's not brave, nor representative of trans people.
>>
>>5226210
>is an Olympic gold medal athlete
>marries a woman
>has 6 children by her
>gets to middle age
>is suddenly now trans
>still has a penis

Jenner is so fake.
>>
>>5226374
>chooses to use male voice because 65 years isn't enough time or millions of dollars enough to train a voice
>murders someone
>no dysphoria
>magically alive from dysphoria and able to run a multi hundred million dollar company while other trans kill themselves unable to even enjoy a simple life
>>
>>5226430
God damn it, it's shit like this that annoys me.

If you don't have a decent voice, you're basically not even trying. Don't go fulltime without one.
>>
Don't know why you're posting this thinking it's going to upset anyone on this board. Everyone here agrees that Jenner is selfish and vain.
>>
>>5226445
>"good work 4chan"
>you're not upsetting anyone

dont know why you think i am out to upset anyone when its pretty obvious i hate jenner too which should be clear from my post and know people here dont like him either. goodness you're thick as shit.
>>
>>5226466
Mis-gendering, dailymail, and posting a picture of a hon are all typical practices of /pol/ posters trying to take jabs at trans people. In fact that is the exact formula of /pol/ posts on a daily basis here.
>>
>>5226477
Except the article is about how many transgender ppl are not happy with jenner, which is why i posted it here as he's hated here by many of us too, which yourself even said in your reply. Like FFS get a clue, how can you be so thick?!
>>
>>5226495
Mis-gendering someone shows in inherit disrespect for all transgender people. Your passive aggressive shit-posting won't go over my head /pol/
>>
>>5226504
>>is an Olympic gold medal athlete
>>marries a woman
>>has 6 children by her
>>gets to middle age
>>is suddenly now trans
>>still has a penis
>chooses to use male voice because 65 years isn't enough time or millions of dollars enough to train a voice
>murders someone
>no dysphoria
>magically alive from dysphoria and able to run a multi hundred million dollar company while other trans kill themselves unable to even enjoy a simple life

OP seems to just dislike Jenner and is fine with trans people

But OP, prove it for us pls
>>
>>5226504
Just like >>5226374 said, jenner is fake, so i refuse to call him a her when hes clearly just an attention whore who decided to play dress up because he was pissed off the kardashians were hogging the limelight. How about you take yourself back to tumblr if you are so triggered.
>>
>>5226515
see
>>5226519
Jenner is a murderer and i believe used the trans thing to cover this up, i am glad other trans people are speaking out against this charlatain attention whore.
>>
>>5226519
I hate hons just as much as the next person. But calling some people him and others her perpetuates an arbitrary standard of who can and can not be classified as transgender, which will ultimately make transitioning less accepted both culturally and medically.

I completely agree that old hons likely do not suffer from traditional gender dysphoria and are just fetishists, but mis-gendering does harm to the trans movement as a whole.
>>
>>5226545
WTF said i was talking about old hons at all? i was talking ABOUT JENNER AND JENNER ALONE. Did you even READ the fucking OP?! Like if you are too fucking stupid to understand that then nothing can help you.
>>
File: Uy1pyqx.jpg (175 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Uy1pyqx.jpg
175 KB, 546x700
>>5226545
>>
>>5226554
I was generalizing Jenner with old hons since she is an old hon. Your lack of basic reading comprehension is kind of cause for concern. You may in fact be functionally retarded.

>>5226559
I'd argue that shit-posting image macros is more tumblr behavior than anything I've posted so far. Why refute someone's point when you can just call them names until they get tired of responding right?
>>
Actually i think this post >>5226545 ironically proves a point. No matter how much its explained any attack on jenner now is going to be seen as an attack on trans people rather than on jenner as an individual and this is very concerning that this individual is not considered the embodyment/figurehead of the trans movement. The establishment has won.
>>
>>5226210
>call her out for misrepresenting a minority that faces daily and extreme persecution in their nations
>"attack"

Blow it out your ass.
>>
>>5226574
Except I've already explained why I single out mis-gendering as an issue. I openly attacker Jenner for being a backwards thinking selfish cunt.
>>
>>5226568
Because I told you three times and you still were trying to make out I was attacking transpeople when i specified jenner, and you are the only one in this thread who took it this way. I think you really shouldn't go round calling people retards when things have to be explained to you many times when others understood the first time. I hope thats made it clear by now.

> Your lack of basic reading comprehension is kind of cause for concern. You may in fact be functionally retarded.

Love that projection. Top kek.
>>
>>5226582
So you believe jenner is trans? Ok my mistake, each to their own i guess. You still sound like a tumblr tard tho.
>>
>>5226582
Like I said the problem is seeing Jenner as a representative of all trans-people as you have done in this thread. I do not think anon was misgendering people they believe are sincerely trans but that is also a controversial subject.
>>
>>5226614
I don't see her as a representative of all trans people. I see mis-gendering trans people as an issue that has a negative trickle down affect on even young trans individuals. Like I said, it perpetuates the belief that there is some arbitrary standard that needs to be met in order to be considered trans. That some people who transition aren't "trutrans".

Of course that belief is likely very true, I think it is at least. But it still makes our lives and other young transitioners lives more difficult if it becomes a mainstream belief. It's in the best interest of trans people as a whole for this tumblr nonsense to run rampant because it means more people can readily access HRT without needing to jump through hoops.

I have no concern for the trans "image" anymore because any passing trans girls are all too scared or just don't care to present in the media, so hons can make us look batshit crazy all they want because I and others plan on just passing and living stealth for the rest of our lives anyways.
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (55 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
55 KB, 486x409
>>5226124
>MFW hons attacking the queen hon
>>
my gay friend doesn;t understand this and says it seems like trans in-fighting
idk. this seems counter productivre?
>>
>>5234667
You don't have to have the same values just because you're trans. Jenner is a bigoted holier than thou asshole who is in the business of doing a whole lot of victim blaming and opposing LGBT civil rights.
>>
>>5226124
>jenner negatively impacts trans people because she represents us poorly
>let's fuck with her, that will make us look sane
>>
>>5226124
At least whoever is shouting at Cait actually sounds like a women.
>>
This is like glitter bombing Dan Savage for not being gay and progressive in the same way as yourself. It doesn't help LGBT people.
>>
File: 1404018267067.jpg (40 KB, 474x960) Image search: [Google]
1404018267067.jpg
40 KB, 474x960
>Good work, lbgt 4chan!
>>
This is what it boils down to: "I support her as trans, but I won't support her as an act of bravery for transitioning in the public's eye, while millions are homeless for identifying, dead, or dying because they have to do damn near anything just to find a place to sleep at night."

I find some of the language being directed at her disrespectful, but that's definitely how I feel about Caityln as a trans person. She's trans, yeah, but she's wildly unrepresentative of most of that segment of the population. It's like saying Ben Carson represents black people.
>>
>>5226351

Sounds like that's their problem, not Jenner's.
>>
>>5226374

So basically it's a competition to see who is the most trans?
>>
>>5237611
it's a competition to prove ourselves to cispeoples non-existent standards
>>
>>5237629

Seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>5237638
This whole thread is a waste of time. you can't logic the world and how people do, feelings and individuality exist.
>>
>>5235007
This.

Why do you fags fucking do this. And people wonder why the community is so divided...
>>
>>5237652

Logic can be applied to everything. Feelings are stimuli.
>>
>>5226210
>>5226351
>lol dat crazy freak degenerate jenner and how all trannies 100% support them just goes to show how crazy they are
>wait they DON'T support them and it was just me assuming they did based on muh feels? well lol look at those crazy degenerates fighting eachother! those brutal savages attacking poor defenseless jenner by not agreeing with them and letting me define all trannies by jenner!
>>
>>5234708
noooo ur all exactly the same with all the same views and you all know eachother to organize your conspiracy to destroy men!!11!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.