[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rocky horror picture remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: therockyhorrorpictureshow.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
therockyhorrorpictureshow.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
how do you guys feel about Laverne Cox as Dr. Frank N Furter?

Because she's planned as part of the chosen cast.

>I'm just a... sweet transvestite from transexual, Transylvaniaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>5225951
what's the diff between a transvestite and transexual?

cause in that line it's kinda implied they're interchangeable.
>>
>>5225951
Everybody's gonna be butthurt, so I'll enjoy that at least.
>>
>>5225951

I like it because it's a thumb in the eye of the sooper sirius bluehair SJWs that want everything to be PC and sanitized for our protection, they can't unfuck their heads that a trans woman
>TRANS WIMMIN R BIUHLODGKLIKLEE WIMMIN HUURR
is playing a classic raging AGP fetish drag queen
> bonus: bisexual master race
monster villain that rapes and shitlords supremely.

And Cox knows this and it makes her happy to fucking trample all over those idiots by doing this and she's doing it on purpose because she's a capitalist, not an activist and she gives sweet FA about anything other than getting paid.

So I kind of hated her before
>because am TERF
but now I love her and can't wait to revel in the tumblrtears
>>
File: Jamie-i-D-300x300.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Jamie-i-D-300x300.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>5225951
Cast Jamie Clayton as Janet.

Who would you cast for each part?
>>
>>5226013
Transvestite gets sexual pleasure from wearing the clothes of the opposite gender, but is otherwise normal.

Transsexual thinks they are or should be the opposite gender.
>>
underrated film.

i was 15 when it first came out. i rode my bicycle to the theater to see it.
>>
no.

just......

NO.
>>
>>5225951
Rocky Horror should never be remade. The 70' version was definitive.
Dont like Cox muddying the water by mix transgender and transvestite like its the 50s all over again
>>
>>5226053
>that rapes
Attempted to rape. Brad and Janet consented even after they found out it was Frank
>>
>>5226935
I. Fucking. Love. Jamie Clayton.
>>
I remember when I was about 12 I stayed over at my girlfriend's house and we watched it. It was also the night I first kissed a boy. Dunno if the film had anything to with it.
>>
>>5227693
>underrated film.
how exactly?

I mean I don't think it's overrated but a film that pretty much developed a whole cult around it is hardly 'underrated'
>>
File: Hello_edb273_464131.png (20 KB, 348x1796) Image search: [Google]
Hello_edb273_464131.png
20 KB, 348x1796
The horror of Rocky Horror is imagining Nigel Thornberry reading every one of Frank N Furter's lines.
>>
>>5226013
He just likes women's clothes.
[spoiler]Transexual is his home planet. Transylvania is his home galaxy.[/spoiler]
>>
>>5227693
Friends drug me to the Waverly the first time. I went willingly there after.
>>
>>5229476
*dragged
Youre as bad as people who say "dove" instead of "dived"
>>
>the retards who don't get that Frank character will be re-write as transgender for Cox.

You're understimating us.
>>
>>5226935
Good idea. Still think there's absolutely no need for a remake though.
>>
>>5225951
Can't wait. That movie is my top favorite documentary about trannies.
>>
Surprised people here like this thing. It always struck me as boomer shit.
>>
>>5225951

It doesn't need remade. The original has aged fantastically and is still 100% watchable.

Shameless moneygrab.
>>
>>5233968
this desu

it was already bad enough when glee made a 'tribute' to it and a bunch of kids suddenly 'had always been a fan of it'

and it's not like the play isn't played pretty much all the time in at least one well known theatre.
>>
File: edge5.jpg (288 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
edge5.jpg
288 KB, 900x600
>>5233643
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.