[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1931hj3219jd.gif (5 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1931hj3219jd.gif
5 KB, 167x200
>Tfw no bf

I want to find bf. I live in Texas.

I like whites the most, and my prime target would be bearmode guys who are around my age (20-25). Unfortunately, younger bears seem to be rare, and even worse, not really a lot of whites where I'm at.

I'm Hispanic.
>>
>>5224354
Start lurking on /k/ a lot more. Lots of texans, lots of bears.

I'm not even joking.
>>
>>5224363
Are they homos?
>>
>>5224379
Well, it's not like a homopalooza or anything, but there's a fair good number of homos in there. I'd say like 30-40% homo.
>>
>>5224417
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

I realize dating sites aren't a good place for Anons to meet people: I met my ex-bf on /r9k/, and he was my first bf, and someone I actually loved... I was talking with people on some imageboards, and their advice was what I already imagine: people like 'us' don't really fit into the dating scene. It's best to find someone on an imageboard or non-dating site.

At least it applies for me, don't know about some of the normalfags here.
>>
>>5224417
>/k/ is 1/3 gay
lol did they do a survey or somethin
>>
>>5224531

Nope, most of the lurkers are fags from southern states using it as a bulletin board for impending homophobic attacks and mass shootings.
>>
>>5224531

/k/ is a magical place.
>>
>>5224531
>>5224417

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08kSncpUnUo

HIGHLY RELATED
>>
GOD HATES FAGS
>>
>tfw bf
>tfw he's a white bear cub
>tfw giving him cuddles as we speak
I'm not going to lie, OP. Having a bear bf is amazing.
>>
File: Ruidoso-lincoln-nm.jpg (49 KB, 550x405) Image search: [Google]
Ruidoso-lincoln-nm.jpg
49 KB, 550x405
>>5224887
Why are you rubbing it in my face
>>
>>5224912
Because it feels good knowing that I have something that someone else wants. I'm sure you'll find your cub if you look hard enough.
Try a bear bar.
>>
>>5224946
Welll... Can I ask you for some advice?

Where did you meet him? Did you start out as friends, first?

Also, no bear bar here. At least, I'm pretty sure of it....
>>
>>5224953
I met him in high school. We were friends for 2 years and officially became a thing about a year ago.
The best advice I can give you is to just go out more. You're in Texas, so I'm sure you can find big, hairy white guys to ask out. They are there, you just have to meet them. You could also try Grindr if you want to mess around with that.
>>
>>5224982
I don't want to mess with Grindr; I don't like hook-ups.

I used to have a bear bf: at least, I think he was a bear (he was muscled; he was taller than me, and burly and manly, but not particularly hairy). But it was a long-distance thing, and in the end, it didn't work out.

Everyone in my area is Mexican, not that many whites here. You're very lucky that you're in love with someone who is also your friend.

I'm not very social: I'm not a NEET, but I don't talk to anyone anyways.
>>
>>5224912
>tfw have a blue eyed, white, older daddy bear bf who lives in the sierra nevadas

Have you ever seen it snow, anon? I almost came when I first stayed at his place and saw it snow.
>>
>>5225064
Relationships can come from Grindr. I've seen it happen before. There are also dating websites exclusively for bigger guys. If you don't like talking to people in real life, then that would be a good alternative.
>>
>>5225132
>Grindr
>relationships

Mate, the only thing you'll find there is AIDS
>>
>>5225168
Retard, don't be retarded. There people on gay apps who want more than a hook up or fwbs. They're definitely out there.
>>
I'm never going to find anybody again.
>>
Today I cuddled and kissed my BF while playing with his pussy. :3

You will never have a Russian BF, OP.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.