[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help, /lgbt/. I've always felt... different. Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1272930183599.jpg (189 KB, 648x968) Image search: [Google]
1272930183599.jpg
189 KB, 648x968
I need help, /lgbt/.

I've always felt... different. Things like genderqueer, trans, non-binary get thrown around often, but I feel as if I'm beyond those things. My whole being feels, for lack of a better word, abstracted. It's to the point where I don't feel like language is capable of describing the intersection of my gender and sexuality.

My question is, what am I? From browsing this board, I get the impressing that most people are pretty normal in their abnormalities. No offense.
>>
oh god
>>
File: T6cVawb.gif (370 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
T6cVawb.gif
370 KB, 300x302
So what you're saying is that you're, like, the most special of all the special snowflakes?

LOL
>>
File: elf.jpg (167 KB, 422x597) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
167 KB, 422x597
>>5221964
Oh I can relate. I'm actually an elf. Noone can understand these struggles.

Tiny round ears, pig skin, brown hair...what cruel joke is nature trying to pull off on me...
Not to mention being forced to live in these square brick wall buildings. Oh god.
>>
>>5221964
borderline personality disorder

or dissociation
>>
anon I was born intersex and you are full of shit please go tell your mom all these things so she can laugh at you
>>
>>5221964
so, in other words, you're completely normal.

okay.
>>
I've always felt like a window.
Gently giving off a transparent reflection of the real-time occurances taking place within close proximity to me. While also giving a frame through which people can get a glance at the world outside of their big wooden boxes they call their homes. I want cats to peer through me, catching their eyes on the quickly moving leaves, bugs, and animals that they are so attracted to. And after a long day of observation I want them ti fall asleep on my sill, taking in the cold nighttime air that seeps in through the tiny cracks between my glass and my frame. I want to let the moonlight pass right through me, slowing the light by an immeasurable amount due to my density. I wish to let light, bright or dim through my grasp inadvertently crafting shadows. Someday It'll happen.
>>
>>5222311
You need to get over yourself, immediately.
>>
>>5222311
>>5222002
>wooden boxes they call their homes
Elf here, where are these wood-dwellers you speak of?
>>
>>5221964
youre a walking meme just like all homosexuals
>>
>>5221964
Aspergers
>>
You are you. You don't need to make up some overly specific label. You're just stressing yourself out.
>>
>>5222283
>or dissociation
I'm betting some of this. It can really distort feelings, etc..
>>
>>5221964
how do i become this cute?
>>
>>5224898
starve yourself, take estrogen, cover your body with a dress.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.