[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw feminine lower body and face, then linebacker shoulders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1412613648048.jpg (36 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1412613648048.jpg
36 KB, 528x480
>tfw feminine lower body and face, then linebacker shoulders and chest
what the fuck I was this close to the lotto
>>
File: 1367360174252.gif (893 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1367360174252.gif
893 KB, 320x240
>manjaw
>6 feet tall
>gigantic hands and feet
>>
>>5221130

>Always have a beard because I found out I'm hideous when I shaved it in 11th grade
>Shave it nearly two months into HRT to see what I'm working with in terms of facial bones
>It's been four years since the first time I completely shaved my face
>The brow may or may not be a problem, eyes look bigger than before, always had DSL, nose is slightly asymmetrical but maybe medium-ish and points up at a good angle (though maybe it sticks forward too much in profile), and jaw isn't anything I haven't seen on a woman before
>But I have a wide chin
>FUUUUCCK MEEEEE

I don't think I can even settle for bishounen mode with this.
>>
Opposite here! Twinkish upper half, bottom half of an ogre.
>>
>>5221130
Which half is supposed to be the lotto half?
>>
>>5221606
>two month of HRT, without even shaving
>being a woman, wearing facial hair

where is my gatekeeping when I need it
>>
>>5221130
>Cute Passable face and frame
>Flawless skin
>Average/Small Hands
>Size Seven feet
>Hips and Butt that filled out
>Leeeeeeegs
>>
get over it jesus fuck worth with what you've got
>>
>>5222016

The idea was to hide the changes that occur on my face from my family until I move out. I am not the type to call myself a woman, demand female pronouns, and come out when I don't look already look like a woman. If I never pass, I will just be a young looking male to everyone else and the only people who will know I'm trans are my doctors and associated medical staff.

Besides, my beard is black, so it shows easily. I don't see the point in shaving.
>>
File: 1429122326808.gif (2 MB, 282x228) Image search: [Google]
1429122326808.gif
2 MB, 282x228
>great legs
>nice ass
>andro face
>small waist
>size 12 feet
It's not even that big a deal but it bugs the fuck out of me.
>>
>>5223035
i think there's a single pediatrician that does foot feminization but i doubt it's that effective for a size 12 foot
>>
>tfw you were told you look like a linebacker growing up
>tfw broad chest and wide shoulders at the start of transitioning

>tfw now a qt girl
>tfw perfectly passing

Hormones are magic, Anon.
>>
>>5223237

Podiatrist, senpai, in NYC. Pediatricians are general physicians for children.
>>
>>5223247
>2 years HRT
>still have the body of a man

Yeah, right, magic.
>>
>>5223750
>forgetting to do the incantation before you take your pills
>>
>>5223750

Did you check your T and E levels?
>>
>>5223819
HRT can't give you a smaller waist/ribcage or bigger hips.

>inb4 fat deposits on hips

yeah 0.5 to 1 inch when your chest is bigger than your hips anyway isn't anything worth mentioning
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.