[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i find a qt boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
hey legbutts. i really need help.

ive been trying my ass off to find a boy that i can even hold a conversation with. im pretty qt but it's fucking impossible to find one thats into technology/chans/vidya and isnt completely retarded/gross.

all the gays on OKC are either fat or annoying as shit. what am i doing wrong?

>pic semi-related

also im 18 so no hope of crusing bars for qts
>>
Don't make being into technology/chans/vidya a requirement
>>
>>5220557
yeah don't base it upon your hobbies, base it upon chemistry, etc

um, i get a feeling that the guy you're supposed to be with is probably one you don't notice for whatever reason
>>
>>5220557
>into technology/chans/vidya
>im pretty qt

AHAH no you're certainly not
>>
File: img_01478.jpg (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
img_01478.jpg
1 MB, 960x1280
>>5220706
>>5220727
i've tried dating guys that aren't into the same hobbies and interests. it drives me insane.

there is one that i've had my heart set on for a while but he's edgy for whatever reason and wont date me. he has insane parents so i get it but still.

>>5220736
rate me
>pic related
>>
>>5220557
join clubs/organizations at your school/town that are filled with like-minded people.

Not necessarily an LGBT group but one that appeals to your hobbies. There is bound to be another homo there that you might click with. And if not, at least you will be surrounded by people like you. Which is never a bad thing.
>>
you are a 4chan user that is the problem
>>
>>5220840
If you drop these glasses and wear lens, get a new haircut and throw this filthy shirt, you might get “quite qt”.

Whatever, you'll still be lonely because you have mediocre interests. Videogames and anime? Really? You sounds like those uninteresting and boring people you want to avoid. Get a decent hobby and you'll find decent people. It's that simple.
>>
>>5220859
that's the problem. it's traditionally neet kind of shit.
>>5220898
so are you
>>5220900
i dont even into anim. ive seen like two.
also i hate that shirt, i dont know why i wore it to work
>>
>>5220921
You may have been told it's fine to like whatever you want but let's get it straight, it's a lie, and you shouldn't play to videogames or, at least, not too much to the point it becomes one of your hobbies. Develop an actual skill, practice a sport, travel or learn a new language but don't expect to find anybody worthwhile whose main pastimes are videogames and “nerd/geek culture”. Few things are more unbearable and tedious.
>>
>>5220736
>>5220898
>>5220900

haha you're a loser
>>
>>5220948
oh really?
there is at least one person who has a similar hobby and is worthwhile

that is, myself. too bad I live on the other side of the world desu senpai

you:rekt
>>
>>5220995
Nice job getting caught by the filter you kikebook faggot
desudesudesu
>>
>>5220948
http://prntscr.com/9267f4
tell me how i can do that on that budget

>>5220995
>>5221011
>>5220960
what are you two going on about jesus
>>
>>5221011
I pointed desu senpai unironically and I'm going to keep doing it even after filter is gone senpai

me: 2
you: still 0
>>
>>5221024
You can do a lot of nice activities with 200$, you know. Actually, you can do some of the things I evoked for free.
>>
>>5221024
you can play vidya on steam
>>
>>5221024
>what are you two going on about jesus

sexual tension between two gay people on anonymous imageboard
>>
>>5220557
>pretty qt
> into technology/chans/vidya
> on OKC
.Reaching above your paygrade is not going to help
>>
>>5221025
Dammit
>>
>>5221025
>>5221033
baka
>>5221039
case in point
>>5221049
oh right
>>5221063
nice meme senpai desu
>>
none of this is actually answering my question though
>>
the problem is you and you will see this when you are no longer 18

/thread
>>
>>5221087
What you are doing wrong is putting yourself above other people therefore narrowing your choices complicated further by the fact that the people you may be interested in may not be interested in you.. so you cut your opportunities to the bone, thereby leaving yourself no meat ( pun only partially intended)
>>
>>5221135
>this is me still
.Maybe if you are a little less demanding and give a few guys a chance (that may not be top on your list) and talk to them you might find common interests or a really great guy that you may have passed over on looks alone.
>>
>>5221151
but what if he wants them for looks alone?
I'm a bit in the same boat as OP
>>
>>5221174
Well if that IS the case then you just have to deal with long spans between finding guys.Remember just because you like a guys look does NOT mean he is going to like yours. Sure if you are just out to get laid by all means base everything on looks, but if you are looking for more, you need to look AT more.
>>
>>5220557
go to a gaybar?
>>
you need to:

find gay guy/guys IRL (it doesnt necessarily matter who, could find them at an LGBT soc)

become good enough friends that you meet his friends (many of whom will also be gay guys)

if you can hold a conversation then if you repeatedly interact with these people it should snowball from there

youll meet more people this way, and generally more interesting/attractive people, or at least more socially capable people

the only caveat is you need to be at least semi socially capable yourself
>>
>>5228633
>find gay guy/guys IRL (it doesnt necessarily matter who, could find them at an LGBT soc)

>fail step one
>no snowballing effect
>end life
>>
>>5228652
some of us arent social butterflies but if you talked to a lot of people you would find one
it took me a lot of attempts to find one person who i could converse with properly, it certainly wasnt the first time i went along, but from then on it felt pretty easy
>>
>>5220557
I'll fuck you OP
>>
I found my bf through a /soc/ thread for my fetish. We lived close by, were both gay and shared a fetish. I still don't really know any other gay people beside him.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.