[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446670865794.jpg (42 KB, 432x327) Image search: [Google]
1446670865794.jpg
42 KB, 432x327
Anarchy edition
>>
>>5219850
If /r/anarchism is anything to go by, anarchists are the worst people on the planet.
>>
I've been with my girlfriend for almost two years, which is a pretty long time to keep my sexuality hidden from my partner. I haven't told anyone else though (other my fellow anons on manganese cartoon-based image boards). I feel like she should know. I've hinted at it before and found she wouldn'the be too happy if I told her. Should I just keep it a secret? Will there be anything to gain from telling her? How should I do it to avoid as much damage to the relationship as possible?
>>
Guy here. Idk where else to ask to ask seeing how I have no one I talk about my sexual desires to. How would I go about wearing rope bondage in public? Like any specific ways to tie the rope. Sorry if this is a bit out of place.
>>
>>5220382
>How would I go about wearing rope bondage in public?
Under your clothes.
>>
>>5220405
I'm bad with words. I mean like how would I tie the rope that wouldn't hurt but would still be noticeable?
>>
>>5219881
If anything they ain't even anarchists. They are just statists without a state.
>>
Does anyone else find that when they don't have interest in a specific person they're nearly a 3 on the kinsey, but when they have an interest in a specific person their sexual interest gets flung to the matching side? I have a thing for this one girl and suddenly I no longer like dick, and back when I wanted to fuck this one dude I had no interest in pussy.
>>
>>5219903
Hey its funny were in pretty much the same boat. I came out to her a couple months ago and we actually ended up breaking up. But we got back together because as uncomfortable as she was at first we really love each other.

Now she isn't super happy about it but our relationship is great and I don't see us breaking up. Plus I got to get my ass pounded guilt free for the two weeks we were broken up so everything turned out better than expected.
>>
>>5219903
If you tell her, be sure you understand WHY you want her to know, and be sure she understands too.
>>
>>5220429
Fellow bi here.
I know gays do more degen shit but please don't do this. You're not gay.

>>5219850
There's a lot of bi anarchists hmmm
>>
File: 1419520633339.jpg (190 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1419520633339.jpg
190 KB, 1280x768
>>5220382
I generally don't condone bringing fetishes outside the bedroom, but here.

/lgbt/ needs spoilers. At least this pic isn't anything awful
>>
>>5220973
Yea I've noticed this a little bit
>>
>>5221013
I'm into experimenting anything so if you really do suggest strongly against this I'd appreciate if you suggested something else I can try solo.
>>
>>5220973
I do it only near the start of being interested in the person. My masculinity/femininity also shifts to suit.
>>
>>5219903
>>5220980
>>5220991
Let her know how you feel about her.
>>
>>5220973
Probably has something to do with you subconsciously projecting the person of said interest onto their appropriate genitals.
Like sneaky secret fantasizing. You're looking or thinking about vag/dick but more specifically your looking or thinking about the person of interests vag/dick.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.