[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship bottoming out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 1437545006475.png (140 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1437545006475.png
140 KB, 500x650
/lgbt/, I need advice concerning my boyfriend.

> Meet 3 years ago.
> Start dating after roughly a year.
> He's pretty much a bottom. Says he prefers receiving to giving immensely.
> Essentially says he never expects to top and has no desire to.
> This is good because I hate taking anal. Just doesn't feel good to me.
> We fuck like rabbits. At least 2-3 times a week, sometimes 2 times a day.
> This continues, no problems, no complaints.
> Love him to death, relationship is amazing. No that it's legal I'm actually considering marrying this man. Start looking at rings/thinking about proposing.
> All of a sudden he stops being in the mood for sex.
> No sex for a week.
> Two weeks.
> A month.
> Ask what's wrong.
> He says he wants to top for once.
> Explains he's not getting off from bottoming as much.
> Still loves it, but it's just getting old for him.
> Begs and pleads.
> No, this isn't what we agreed to. I hate it.
> He complains. Says it isn't fair.
> He's never fucked someone with his dick before.
> Says he just wants to try it.
> I decline.
> Now there is no sex at all.
> He bought a fleshlight. Uses it right in front of me.
> Even got one with a vagina instead of one of the gay ones just to spite me. ( I think)
> Says no sex till I relent.

I don't know what to do. I want this to work, but I fucking hate taking anal. It always hurts. It doesn't feel good. I've tried it several times. Even on my own with a toy it doesn't feel good. No amount of lube makes it better. I hate it. It doesn't help that his dick is huge too. I mean, what does he expect from me? I wouldn't force him into it if he hated it this much.

Advise?
>>
How can you call yourself a fag if you won't take it in the ass. He's apparently been good to you. Do it if you value him.
>>
Offer to suck his cock or let him hotdog you, try to reach a middle ground.
>>
You should humor him one time and see how it is for the both of you. Nothing is going to happen this way but make miles of extra tension. After all, he just wants to give it a shot!

And in the long run, there's always the chance you two weren't meant to be and are better off splitting up.

Also,
>>5219418
This.
>>
>>5219453
A-A-A-A-ANON-SENPAI THIS IS A BLUE BOARD.... >/////< kyaaaaaaa...
>>
>>5219313
I dont give a fuck about your sexlife

Good pic though
>>
>>5219313

> He says he wants to top for once.
>For once
>Once

Stop being such a knob anon. Take it slow, smoke a joint, whatever - just humour him it's not like your bum is some sacred temple.

Also if your relationship goes sour just because you aren't fucking 2 times a day after 3 years don't bother with that ring.
>>
Look guys it isn't like I'm trying to be a dick here. It's not as though I've never let a guy fuck me. It's not like I haven't been around the block before.

I've tried anal. With lube. It hurts. And those guys were smaller than him. He's huge, it's going to hurt.

We can say whatever we want, but I've never asked him to do something painful for me, let alone extremely painful. The only reason I've been ok with fucking him is because he insists he enjoys it and it doesn't hurt.

I doubt any of you would willingly hurt yourself for someone else's sexual gratification. Pain is usually avoided.
>>
>>5219897

You're right I wouldn't - except 99% of the time the pain with anal sex is easy to resolve if you're up for putting the time and care into it.
>>
>>5220158

Yeah yeah whatever. I was young at the time and it took me a while to figure out where I was/what I liked. I was willing to try.
>>
>>5219313
Honestly if you want to put it in his ass, but he can't put it in yours, you don't deserve to fuck.
>>
>>5219313
try other ways of pleasing him, get creative buy toys, spice things up you know.
just have a heart to heart with him tell him how uncomfortable anal feels to you and how you dont want to do that with your body and talk to him about other stuff he finds hot
learn everything about him sexually and work every single detail of his sexuality instead
and let him know sex isnt a weapon, your just plain immature if you say "no sex until..."
and some pro tips for Dom simulation without actual anal are having him on top controlling you and playing with you but instead of anal frot with him and he can mimic stroking motions, or try some light face/throat fucking, or even just you jerking him off while he plays with you on top.
get him into it man, i wish you the best of luck

and dont listen to anyone trying to shame you for not wanting to bottom during anal, its your body and your choice. only do what youre comfortable with
>>
This is a test of your manliness/authority. Like women, bottoms only respect men with power and control. You were right to deny him. It shows him he can't manipulate you or control you. He's still testing the waters right now though.

He's waiting for you to take it. What you need to do is pin him down and take that boipussy to show him who the alpha is. It's what he wants. He's storing up so when you do he cums buckets to please you.
>>
>>5220530
>This is a test of your manliness/authority. Like women, bottoms only respect men with power and control. You were right to deny him. It shows him he can't manipulate you or control you. He's still testing the waters right now though.
>He's waiting for you to take it. What you need to do is pin him down and take that boipussy to show him who the alpha is. It's what he wants. He's storing up so when you do he cums buckets to please you
judging from how ops boyfriend acts in his story literally none of this is true
>>
>>5220538
All subs inherently crave to be dominated. It's just become routine for OP's relationship. His sub needs reminding and refreshing is all.
>>
>>5220593
i think your confusing D/s relationships with average couples anon
as a guy who has owned two people as pets i can assure you that this isnt the case for OP
>>
>>5220603
Then enlighten us all. What is the case?
>>
>>5220530
>bottoms only respect men with power and control
.Dude get a clue, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, i am a bottom and if someone tried to pull this control shit with me I would knock them down so hard their head would spin for a week You might be surprised just how easy it can be to dominate a top and have them begging you to "let" them put it in. Although I WILL admit, they tend to fuck the living hell out of you after, but that's the whole point isn't it? Or is that why tops like you only go after sissy little fem boys because that is the ones you CAN control? Oh, and boipussy? geez can you be more of a fag? be a man for christ sake. desu I am waiting for the day i can find a top who CAN take control but do it the right way, there is a lot more to it than being an aggressive prick.
>>
>>5220646
his boyfriend wants to expirement sexually because hes getting bored of being a bottom, if anything he wants to try being a top and experiencing what its like to be a dom
sounds to me like his boyfriends a switcher thats just been repressing it and trying to be a pure sub most of their relationship
my advice was this>>5220310
>>
>>5220661
>I am waiting for the day i can find a top who CAN take control but do it the right way, there is a lot more to it than being an aggressive prick
this. so much this
most doms just dont know what there doing
>>
>>5220661
>>5220691

I don't know. Every bottom I've had has done this sort of thing at some point or another. It's usually a power play. They want to test the waters/see if you are actually in control/blueball you a little bit.

Eventually if you don't give in to their bluff or you take what you want, they give in. The former (you call the bluff) and they eventually admit they were just teasing and apologize. In the latter (you take what you want) and they usually admit that is what they were pushing for. They blueball and frustrate you till you act more aggressively.
>>
>>5220747
were these regular relationships or relationships were both partners had submission/power play fetishes
>>
>>5220762

Pretty much just regular relationships. I'm not into bdsm and neither were any of my partners. They all lasted for a decent amount of time, minus one that lasted for 3 months. We were just normal couples. They were bottoms, I was a top.
>>
>>5220825
hm well everyones different, but my assumption based on how OP describes his partner is he just wants something new
>>
>>5220841
Thing that sticks out about OP is he says his bf has -never- stuck his dick in another person.

I know people get off differently, and bottoms like to bottom. But you can't tell me any man would be happy living his life without getting his dick wet once.

I mean, I don't care how much you like to bottom. Touching your dick feels good. Fucking something feels good too, and there is an instinct to fuck.

For all we know OP's bf is having a small existential crisis right now. Men are prone to it. Straight guys have them too and go on binges. It's not out of the ordinary.

I say let the little guy get his dick wet, satisfy his need, and 9 chances out of 10 he'll go back to bottoming happily. Especially if he knows that every once in a blue moon, when he feels an actual need to get his dick wet, he can, and not feel bad about it.
>>
>>5220874
he definitely just wants to try it out and will certainly go back to bottoming but as far as giving into anal which is something OP isnt comfortable with i dont support.
theres plenty of other ways to satisfy his homo lust but Op shouldnt have to do something with his body if he doesnt want to
>>
>>5220902
I don't see much in the way of giving him the satisfaction of fucking something.

Blowjobs were never that good for me. I mean, they'll do, but they aren't the same as fucking someone. Same for fleshlights and other pocket pussies.

If he's looking for that sort of satisfaction, I can't see another way to give it. foreplay activities and oral sex are not sex.
>>
>>5220984
>foreplay activities and oral sex are not sex
they are if your creative enough ;)
>>
>>5220747
Honestly you need to find yourself a true power bottom, not just someone who calls themselves one.You will find out it is not the tease and play game you think it is that is all just power play shit. Or are you one of those guys who are a top because they are afraid to let someone else take control? You can be a top be the dominant personality in the relationship (or hookup) What you "manly" tops need to understand there is a BIG difference between submitting and letting someone "take the reigns" for a while.Don't you realize that when you "let" or when you "give" someone control, it is actually YOU who are controlling the situation? To me, what is sounds like you are doing is in NO WAY controlling, but dominating and that is not all it is cracked up to be.
>>
I guess I am different from some of you other guys, I agree yes you should not do something you are not comfortable with. I also am different in the sense that if I loved someone, I would want to please them however I could, I would just make my fears very clear. If you are honest and not being an ass your partner may just say, "hey ok lets not do this" or " lets try this slowly and carefully and tell me to stop if you need to. In a 3 year relationship you would thing there would be more caring and understanding than I see here.
>>
I'm so glad we flip-flop, none of this emulating a hetero dynamic that ok op seems to struggle with.
>>
>>5219313
Hold him down and rape him. She's a walking cocksleeve anyway. This is what she was made for.
>she
>>
>>5219897
>I doubt any of you would willingly hurt yourself for someone else's sexual gratification.
>saying that on a board where 90% of posters are MtF or gay bottoms
>>
>>5220661

What's the right way, anon?
>>
>>5219313
Dude seriously you're upset that your bf got a sex toy because you can't satisfy him? He could go fuck someone else but he loves you too much to do that obviously why don't you love him enough to let him top you? If he just sucks at being a dom that is one thing>>5220661 but flatout erfusal like this makes me happy I'm an experimental switch. For chrissake even this guy >>5221739 is willing to let his gf top him. On the other hand if I was a dom willing to get topped and it didn't go well I'd have mixed feelings.

Maybe take it slow with the domming. See how he does domming you in other situations. If he proves to be trustworthy let him. If he takes it by force let him. I'd be suspicious of even a switch that goes to lengths of fucking a vagina sextoy to make his man jealous when they claim they want to top.

Also I think people are confusing top for dom. Maybe he's a gentle little dom.
>>
>>5219418
>try to reach a middle ground.

I think that's what OP wants, so to speak
>>
>>5222503
>But I'm a proud seme, not a degenerate sissy faggot homosex.
. Take out the sissy and then, by defenition, you ARE a degenerate faggot homosex.
>>
>>5222539
>Also I think people are confusing top for dom.
Thanks, this is exactly the point i was trying to make.
>>
>>5222425
>What's the right way, anon?
.Honestly it can depend on what YOU are looking for, my opinion is that as far as topping the "right way" goes, there is control, but NO domination what soever, if you are a good top, you KNOW the difference between the two and will take the time to find out what your partner prefers. Many of the tops that only like sissy little femboys do so because that is who they can dominate and therein lies the differene they dont want to top they want to dominate, and they are NOT the same thing.Honestly i would love to see one of these guys even TRY to dominate a 6'2" big biker bottom.odds of that happening are slim to none, and if you try, I may be bottom but I'll flip your bitch ass over and fuck you raw.
>>
>>5224075
If you are fucking a DUDE, it IS gay and shit, are you retarded?
>>
>tfw no seme bf
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.