[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tg dating in texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2013 - 1.jpg (68 KB, 371x530) Image search: [Google]
2013 - 1.jpg
68 KB, 371x530
I'm a tg female and I will say its hard to date in Texas...I find that most guys just see you as a fantasy and most females just over look you [I prefer females] anyone else has this issue in texas?
>>
Maybe it's your own personality and the way you live your life, and not the rest of existence imposing loneliness on you
>>
I'm in Texas and wouldnt mind dating a trans girl. I'm a lesbian too. :3 Where in Texas are you?
>>
>>5219296
north dallas
>>
>>5219060
you can get marginal improvements by moving, but trust me it won't be worth it. Try finding bisexuals and other transgirls, they will tend to be more accepting to be honest family
>>
>>5219371
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>5219460
yea I do. give me yours and I'll pm you :)
>>
>>5219060
I get hit on A LOT on dating sites, and guys are cool with me being trans, but most of them only want like a FWB situation. I did date one guy in San Antonio for three years, but I haven't found anyone since then that I'm into that that also wants a relationship.
>>
>>5219491
yea thats what I keep running into..its nuts
>>
DAE notice guys always want to tell you about their "trap" experience. "Ya the first time I met this girl and I didn't know at all and she had a dick! But I just went with it". Its like their ultimate fantasy and they want to tell you about it like to set the stage for you? Or something, idk wtf lol. Usually its made up, I guess it turns them on to talk about it.
>>
I'm female in tx, small town and I am in a very happy marriage with a wonderful man. I didn't realize until after I'd been married a few years that I'm very attracted to tg. I'd absolutely date one if I was single... Just saying lol hope that makes you feel better
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.