[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever wanted to fuck a straight guy in the ass just to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Have you ever wanted to fuck a straight guy in the ass just to see how they'd react to being penetrated?
>>
Yes.
>>
Sounds like a recipe for getting murdered.
>>
Yes. But only to make them feel insecure and unmanly.

>>5218555
>getting murdered.
And? They can't unfuck themselves.
>>
>>5218561
I suppose that is true. Can't unring that bell.
>>
>>5218555
Your trips speak a great truth, however, you'll have plenty of escape time while they're busy struggling to walk with a newly opened bunghole
>>
>>5218415
Yes. Raping a straight dude sounds fun.

I would if I had a dick.
>>
>>5218754
If you are not a butch dyke, I'll let you rape me.

But you can't be ugly, and you have to rape me with your pussy. And I have to be on top. And I have to finish on your face.
>>
>>5218788
Somehow I get the feeling this wouldn't be rape.
>>
>>5218807
Oh it would be rape. Because that pussy would be so desirable that I wouldn't be able to resist it. Even an addict looking for a fix would have more choice in their actions than me. There would be no way I could consent when it was a metaphysical imperative that I fuck that pussy.
>>
>>5218415
More or less, I mean fucking a bi dude that's a 1 on the kinsey scale if he asked, correction, begged for it, could be fun, but pure breeders are pretty disgusting so no.
>>
Curiously, I've never been in a situation where I found myself and a straight male alone and naked in the same bed while he turns his back, gently but still incidently spreading his legs as I—still incidently—have an erection. I guess I would try if it happened.
>>
>>5218415
I'm pretty sure this is why my wife keeps trying to get me to try pegging. (And before you ask what a straight guy is doing on /lgbt/: she's bi.)
>>
>>5218415
Most straight guys already know what getting penetrated feels like because many common medical procedures and analyses require putting something in the ass.

I feel like the doc already beat you to the punch.
>>
My butt hasn't been touched....
>>
>>5218415
No. Can you imagine how dirty straight guys' asses must be?
>>
>>5218415
>just to see how they'd react to being penetrated?
basically this: >>5222193

It would just be another example of straights giving the LGBT community a ton of shit.
>>
>>5222193
yup. not to mention the quality of their blowjobs.
straight guys are a bottom's fantasy for a reason.
>>
>>5222510
>seduced
>straight

Pick one.
>>
>>5218415
been there, done that.

he was a str8 guy who came to a gay chatroom, asking for someone to fuck him. so i did.

at the time, he enjoyed it. but afterwards, he felt violated.
>>
>>5222507
Are you Russian?
>>
Straight guy here...
Anal play and self stimulation frequently.

In my social circle it seems most of my straight friends like their ass played with. Don't think it'd be much of a reaction. Never had a dick though so maybe it's different.
>>
>>5221570
Do itttttt it feels soooooo goooood
>>
>>5218415

>Get back home from night out
>Pass out
>Wake up to two friends in room, one is my flat mate.
>Other is friend we were out with
>Flatmate has brought girl back
>flat is fucking freezing
>they wanted to know if there were any spare covers for... lets call him Jake?
>say w/e he can sleep with me
>Butt naked
>He gets into bed, chatting away, he goes downstairs to get water
>Asks if I'm naked under there when he gets back in the room
>Ehhh, yeah, offer to put something on although I'm so drunk its a token gesture
>He just strips down and gets into bed with me
>this is hilarious and top-notch banter apparently
>End up chatting away
>Roll a joint
>End up talking about girls
>Be gold star gay
>convo moves onto how Jakes never been hit on by a guy
>Says, unbelievably teasingly "Show us your best moves then"
>End up cuddled up against him kissing down his neck / back, hands all over
>So trashed neither of us are going any further
>end up sleeping all cuddled up in cold flat
>wake up in morning hungover as hell
>Jake doesn't even flinch, free spirited type
>Makes some joke about good moves that I don't really pick up because my head is apparently a warzone
>He leaves and goes home leaving me in the cold bed hanging
>Suddenly hard
>Goddamnit.jpg

Yes OP, I've desperately wanted to fuck a straight guy, and thanks to being an alcoholic shambles missed the prime opportunity.
>>
>>5222338
Eh, I think most gay guys just want to blow a straight guy more than anything. Unless you're one of those "only bottoms suck cock" types.
>>
There was a guy at a place I used to work. He was cute as hell, but he was an arrogant prick and I couldn't stand him. I wanted to slam my cock in his ass just to hear him grunt. I wanted to hatefuck him.
>>
>>5218835
youre a fucking mess lmao
>>
No. I just want to give them blowjobs.
>>
>>5224737
isn't that most tops?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.