[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey LGBT i've been a crossdresser for a very long time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: Picture of me 1.png (351 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 1.png
351 KB, 480x480
hey LGBT i've been a crossdresser for a very long time, finally accept i'm trans, want hrt, gonna DIY cuz of the time it takes in norway to get it, i'm 21 and i'm woundering do you think i would need alot of surgery to pass?
>>
>>5218284
Another reminder that if you were a closet CD before transition, you're a fucking agp.
>>
>>5218284
give us a profile and/or body pic.

from the front, your face looks like it could pass after some time on hrt. you look exactly like a guy version of a chick i once knew.
>>
>>5218284
You're hot as a guy though....I like this.
>>
File: Picture of me 3.png (290 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 3.png
290 KB, 480x480
>>5218313
okay, i'll give you profile aswell, i'm pretty insicure about my huge fucking nose, but i guess a nosejob is one way to go

>>5218317
haha thank you :3
>>
>>5218343
your nose? that looks perfectly fine. you don't have a prominent adam's apple, from what i can see, so that's good.

unfortunately, though, you have a very prominent brow ridge.
>>
>>5218343
>>5218395
also your jaw is good. i'm not sure if ffs would be necessary to deal with the brow ridge, cause if the rest of you passes, it might make up for it, but from what i can see, it's gonna be your main issue. can't really see anything else that screams male.
>>
File: tumblr_nxnu51sC2P1tt8nw9o1_540.jpg (84 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxnu51sC2P1tt8nw9o1_540.jpg
84 KB, 456x810
>>5218395
well i'm happy that my jaw line aint to bad and my adams apple aint huge, so i gotta start DIY ASAP but i'm still having a hard time telling parents etc came out to some friends who simply said "go for it"

pic a lil dirty but W/e
>>
File: grill.jpg (164 KB, 640x1057) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
164 KB, 640x1057
>>5218343
this chick has a brow ridge too, but is cis, so it might not be impossible
>>
>>5218343
Do you like guys or girls?
>>
>>5218412
i have never really been attracted to guys, some bi thoughts but, i' think i'm pretty straight
>>
>>5218420
Please marry me...cisfemale here
>>
Hey I figure I might as well highjack this thread, has anyone here actually had FFS or know how much it costs? I'm pretty sure I'm going to need my jaw, chin and browbridge worked on
>>
File: 1444953499442.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1444953499442.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>5218460
haha i like you
>>
File: tumblr_n9zncdyGur1tt8nw9o1_1280.jpg (388 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9zncdyGur1tt8nw9o1_1280.jpg
388 KB, 960x1280
>>5218313

ill post my "CD pics tell me how my body will look on hormones, atleast how you think it will
>>
bump for intrest
>>
>>5218343
you need ffs because of that brow

other shit is kinda alright, probably won't pass easy. i'd budget 20-25k for it
>>
Op here, if anyonr wants feel free to add me on skype or kik

Skype scippi.trap
Kik straightsissy , will prolly make a new kik sometike haha
>>
>>5218460
Especially you should add me since i am straight? Transbian? Or whatever i should call it
>>
Trying to come out to my mom right now, shes right beside me and we are both on our phones, ive been sitting here for 1 hour avoiding the subject, why cant i make myself tell her?
>>
>>5222566
Think i might just leave, go bsck to my room then send her a link to gender dysphoria and see what happens.
>>
>>5222576
Just fucking tell her. Take a deep breath, count to ten and tell her you wish you were born a girl
>>
>>5222579
This is so much harder than i thought it would be just thinking that our relationship never will be the same
>>
>>5222611
You'll feel better when it's done with
>>
isn't self medding not possible in norway? my friend who lives there say they have very strict customs
>>
>>5222678
after reaserch i've done, it's grey zone, it might get stopped in customs, and it goes throu most of the time, punishment is not getting meds if it's stopped
>>
>>5218284
Anon, you're fucked, you cannot import HRT nor any form of medication from outside of Norway as of first of octobor, google it. You can however ship it to sweden and travel there to pick it up by yourself, for example. If you have a friend close to the border and you're close to the border yourself.

You'd make an okay girl anywho and kinda qt in your own way. You might be able to beg your family doctor into getting you HRT, it's happened before and its' what I'm doing and successfully so, but I already have been on HRT for 5 months so it's stupid to stop and my doctor understands that. Plus she's very lovely and gutsy.

Anyways have this resource http://www.hbrs.no/
I wish you luck.
>>
>>5222742
you for real? fuck shit my life just got 100000x more dark, what the fuck to do, inst it like a 6 year wait if you go the "offical way" and you'd have to change the name and do that IRL process stuff and i'm far from the border
>>
>>5222742
hey would you mind adding me on skype? i'd like to talk with you about this basicly i want you to help me get this whole thing explained, could you maybe tell me in detail what you did to get your hormones so that i might do the same thing, i'd hate for that long wait and when it's over i'd never pass, my plans for stealth transition is also quite fucked.

well if you wanna help my skype is

scippi.trap
>>
>>5222746
Sorry for my mispellings, but yes like I said it's true. But I don't know if it's actually enforced, but if qhi.co.uk won't ship to Norway anymore, then it definitely is stopped at the border. They're the only one who used to ship to Norway and are not sketchy. If you can order from then, get cypro + progynova. 50mg Cypro + 2mg Estro on morning with food, 2mg estro with later dinner / before sleep.

Email QHI, they're quick to respond and know more about what happens to their shipements cause I have not tried to order HRT after Oct 1st.

Wait time is not 6 years, just be on someone's ass who can refer you and you'll be there in about a year as far as I understand.

Also start girling it up today, I'm fulltime myself because I am putting in an active effort, though I've been on HRT for 5 months now, it has done less than compared to what me learning how to makeup, voice and dressing girly yet androgynous & cute. Look up how to be a good femboy as it all applies to pre HRT transgirls too.
>>
>TSM.
No thanks
>>
You look like a stoner lol
>>
>>5222780
okay let's say i wanna go the legal way, wich take a bitch long time, stealth transition wont be an alternative as you have to go full time from the day you start right? is there anyway i can just live life like i have been but get my hrt cuz i don't want anything other than how i look and wear to change
>>
>>5222782
i don't choose wich team i like ;( i just like them
>>5222783
i'm not tho o.o haven't even smoked a normal cigarette
>>
>>5222787
They -want- you do do a real life test after diagnosis, once you are on HRT, do baby steps and you'll be girlmode fulltime at 6 months in or so. And they'd be happy with that from what I hear. It's all about the effort you put in!

Not transitioning because you can't transition in stealth is you just being cowardly, just transition where you are now, get all the help you need, stay strong & brave, and when you feel like you're able to stealth as a girl, move away and use what you've learned.
>>
>>5222807
i'm so scared of loosing my job, i got a 1 year contract and i'm doing a great job, but i don't wanna go fulltime cuz of the job, "not typical Girl job" i'm a sailor, so i wanna keep my life and job kinda seperate, and i like my name, i dont wanna change it for obvious reasons

i have alot to learn from you, anyway we can keep in touch after 404?
>>
>>5222815
let's be honest op

you're a crossdresser, possibly also a chaser
you don't give a shit about being trans, whole thread you you've been posting your lewd photos and giving your contact info, asking us to priv with you
>>
>>5222826
if that's what it looks like i've been misunderstood, i'm not a chaser, i'm just desperate for information to help me i like cis girls, if i where just a crossdresser i would never go through all this hassle

hard posting picture of my body without them being lewd
>>
>>5222837
these aren't just pictures of your body. this isn't what people post in passing thread.
you would go through all this hassle because you're a chaser
you want to meet a naive transgirl to talk about "common topic" of transitioning, while in fact all you want is praise for your crossdressing and her pictures "in return"
>>
File: 1407963216771.jpg (81 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1407963216771.jpg
81 KB, 480x622
>>5222846
well if me posting these pics in passing thread is wrong i'm sorry i'm new to these passing threads i will get better in time i guess

if that's what you think you are wrong, but i don't really care if that's what you think, just letting you know your wrong
>>
File: 1447138805218.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1447138805218.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>5220507
>>5218511
>>5218406
>>5218343
>>5218284
oh my god you're such a beautiful man though!!!
>>
>>5225663
thanks i guess! i hope i will make a more beutifull woman
>>
>>5225672
you do have a kind of androgynous look already, so I think you will
>>
>>5225679
lol at this, i've been a tax payer since i was 18.. i've served the navy. i'm not spoiled, i've payed for all my "spoiled" shit for my money, i got a fulltime job wich most people my age could never have don't come here with that shit, i pay 16 000 nok each month in taxes covering alot of fucking meds.
>>
>>5225734
good thing i live far far away from oslo, you obviously know nothing about norway decpite working here for 5 years, i'm gonna give you a hint i'm from "vestlandet" in the north in that area, far away from your beloved berum and asker peope, out in a small town of a populus less then 7000, i can't believe how wrong your "steriotypes" are
>>
>>5218284
>i've been a crossdresser for a very long time

As a fellow AGP here, what ever you do don't take the standard dose. Just take enough to lower your testosterone, but not reduce it to ground zero. You might even want to consider taking blockers instead.
I wouldn't even consider living as a woman. Stay a feminine male who ambiguous enough not to guess their gender at first glance.
Yes, you will need surgery to pass, but you will still have your adult male skeleton.

There are groups for crossdressers to hang out. Dressup in cosplay conventions are one of them.
>>
>>5218409
Hers doesn't provide as much protection from the sun as a baseball cap, though.

FFS is going to be necessary.
>>
>>5226321
Honestly at that point I have trouble understanding why you wouldn't just transition fully
>>
>>5226341
Because a person not equipped enough deal with living as trans-woman. If you are only a private crossdresser this means you lack female socialization and you would have to unlearn 21 years of males socialization (in OP's case) and redo your entire identity(which includes clothing, the way you act, your voice, etc.) with little to no social support other then your family which probably won't take you seriously and kick you out without a roof over your head.

I have tried to transition fully, it was very hard and I was tipping point away from losing everything.
Despite it being hard it was fun living as a woman for a while, but I couldn't keep it up for long and felt like I was "acting" As much as I was "acting" being a man.
But you know we all have personas, it's part of life, being realistic with yourself helps.
>>
>>5218343
with that thick brow ridge you're almost there

stencil in more eyebrow toward the middle

how about a haircut
>>
>>5226435
there is no such thing as "gender socialization"

people are different, and they have different personalities and experiences, and thus they behave differently

duh

you were trying to act like some stupid ideal of female stereotype you had in your head, no wonder it was a bother-both for you and for other people who had to put up with someone theatrically flamboyant

ultimately, we transition to kill body/sex disphoria. there is no true meaning beyond that
>>
>>5226488
was thinking about a haricut, tho i shaved it all in the navy, i was stupid enough to keep shaving the sides and let the top grow, so now i got like 2 years of hair on the top and the sides only got like 1 month of hair, so i'm letting it grow naturally at the sides while trimming the top, if that makes sense
>>
>>5227019
>there is no such thing as "gender socialization"

Do you ever go outside anon?

>>5227019
>you were trying to act like some stupid ideal of female stereotype you had in your head

I was living as an androgynous woman who had strong masculine and feminine sides. Back then in "boy-mode" I had to watch myself not act too flamboyant. I didn't care for pronouns either, people could call me he or she.

>we transition to kill body/sex disphoria
I know, but hormones and surgeries isn't going to kill your mental condition, but it helps if that what you have to do. I took them for a more feminine body, whether I could live as a woman or not is up to my appearance and social skills, plus if I could afford it.
What really killed my dysphoria is reality and inquiry into why I was and thought this way. Therapists gave me breathing room to think about this, but ultimately I had to help and accept myself and prioritize more important things over worrying about my identity and appearance.
>>
File: wat.jpg (52 KB, 530x320) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
52 KB, 530x320
>>5220507
>straightsissy
you sound like a crossdresserfetishist that wants to take it to the next level tbqh
>>
>>5227955
i know, dunno why i still used it, actually made totally new accounts right after i posted that, kinda figured out how fucking lame it sounded, i think i made it when i was 16 or 17
>>
>>5228472
let me fuq your sissy boypucci ;3
>>
>>5228479
xD
>>
>>5228485
;p
8=====> 8==========>
>>
>>5218317
>>5225663
>hot or beautiful

Low standards bruh.
>>
>>5228500
this is quite subjective to the idividual tho, can't really tell somone it's low standards ;p but w/e floats your boat i guess
>>
>>5222782
Agreed
>>
>>5228507
>it's all subjective pls no jusge :D

just like taste is subjective so is my opinion that your taste is shit

you cant keep your right to having taste without keeping my right to judging your taste
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.