[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sure the next big gay issue will be gay adoption so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1443280717911.jpg (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443280717911.jpg
101 KB, 500x500
I'm sure the next big gay issue will be gay adoption so take this with you, faggots.

"Below are 73 studies concluding that children of gay or lesbian parents fare no worse than other children."

http://whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
>>
>>5217201
I was expected a /pol/ shithread
>>
>gay people can adopt kids soon
Poor gays.
>>
gays have been able to adopt for years now in my country and almost no one gives a fuck. Only the typical religious fundamentalists but no one really cares about them.
>>
Why would you want to adopt a child and raise a niglet ?
Just impregnate a woman and get over with it. The child will even be 50% you.
>>
>adopt kid
>chained to him and your partner for life
>everyone accuses both of you of being pedos
>get fired
>lose friends
>live a shitty poor life in a shitty apartment in the shitty part of downtown Detroid
nope.
>>
>>5217201
I hope they adopt within their race or atleast try to artificial procreate.

You have a perfectly good opportunity to practice eugenics and with what's happening in Europe you better do it right and fast.
>>
>>5217382
Why would the woman give up her child to a faggot?

If you are lesbians, you can both get pregnant from some random dudes and then leech them for child support.
If you are gay men, it's much trickier.
>>
>>5217621
It's like you have no female friends ready to do this for you.
Hell, I have two even though I never asked for anything and don't want to reproduce.
>>
>>5217621
>Why would the woman give up her child to a faggot?
Why would the faggot care about her opinion?
>>
>>5217697
No mother would willingly get pregnant, give birth and then give up her baby for a friend. Unless you saved her life or something like that and she thinks she owes you greatly.
There are surrogate mothers, but their services cost like a new house or a very expensive car. You don't just give a friend something as big as that to a friend, no matter how close you are.
>>5217715
It's her body and her child. Do you plan to kidnap her and keep her prisoner or what? If so, I'm sure you'll make a great dad.
>>
>>5217730
>It's her body and her child.
And?
>Do you plan to kidnap her and keep her prisoner or what?
Why not? Many great rulers and kings have done the same.
>>
File: reaction.jpg (16 KB, 183x274) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
16 KB, 183x274
>>5217739
>Many great rulers and kings have done the same.
Ri-i-ight.
>>
>>5217749
Why do you care so much about how I'd treat the hypothetical mother of my hypothetical son?
>>
>>5217730
>my opinion is absolute and universal reality : the post
Sorry for your shitty friends and life.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>5217201

That picture is giving me no BF feels.
>>
File: 1426546851053.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1426546851053.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
The vast majority of these studies stated that kids of gays where no worse than kids of straight.
Maybe, just once /pol/ was WRONG!
>>
>>5217730
>No mother would willingly get pregnant, give birth and then give up her baby for a friend.

that literally happens all the time tho
>>
If people are going to breed without providing for their offspring for whatever reason I see no harm in letting other people take care of their kids. At least around where I live adoption screenings are rigorous as fuck so there's no reason to deny the adoption rights. Chances are the people who manage to get through that shit are way more apt at being parents than 90% of the people making kids.
>>
>>5217201
I really do hope it gets easier. Gf and I plan to adopt since neither of us gives a fuck for biological kids and it just seems better to adopt. But it feels like such a pain in the ass. We'd like to have a couple kids in the house in the next 4 or 5 years but we're already looking into the paperwork cause it's such a fucking pain in the ass since we wanna adopt american.

Then it sucks because now everyone in the family knows we're looking into adoption and now every uncle/aunt with a shitty kid that's fucking up at using birth control is coming to us with "Oh hey do you want this baby?"

And I really don't cause I've already seen that drama shit play out and I'm not fucking with it.
>>
>Click hereto jump to the 4 studies concluding that children of gay or lesbian parents face added disadvantages.
>4

lol get fucked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.