[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
juvenile court judge has ordered the removal of a foster chi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: lesbians.jpg (48 KB, 683x548) Image search: [Google]
lesbians.jpg
48 KB, 683x548
juvenile court judge has ordered the removal of a foster child from a lesbian couple because they are gay, according to Utah's Division of Child and Family Services.

The two women, April Hoagland and Beckie Peirce, were in court for a routine hearing Tuesday when 7th District Juvenile Judge Scott Johansen announced he was ordering that the 1-year-old girl they have been caring for over the past three months be removed from their home within a week, DCFS director Brent Platt said Wednesday.

According to the judge, the child would be better off with a heterosexual couple.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37325894&nid=148&title=judges-orders-1-year-old-foster-child-be-removed-from-gay-couples-custody&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory
http://kutv.com/news/local/foster-parents-say-child-removed-from-their-home-because-they-are-gay

Are you ok with /lgbt/ parenting?
>>
>>5215655
>lesbian couple.jpeg
Where's the other woman? I only see one woman and one chubby teenage boy
>>
>>5215655
It's utah. What did you expect?
>>
>>5215655
>According to the judge, the child would be better off with a heterosexual couple.
the child would
the judge is right
dont like it? dont be gay
>>
>>5215655
they are lesbian terfs who were against their foster child transitioning, thats why the state took the child away. read a damn credible source
>>
>>5216277
Which foster child? Surely you're not talking about the 1 year old.
>>
>>5216277
All the sources I can find say nothing about this. Pretty sure you just pulled that out of your ass.

Anyway, apparently this judge is fucking insane anyway, he slapped someone in court and forced someone to cut their hair for a lighter sentence (???), among other things.
>>
>>5216125
Couldn't we also use the same argument to remove children from non-white, low-income etc parents too?
>>
>>5216773
no
>>
>>5216774
Why? Children are better off in high-income families, just like they're better off in straight families. Why would you be okay with one but not the other?
>>
>>5216779
because i hate fags
>>
>>5216784
And you think that means you can violate people's rights? There are people I hate, but I recognize that I shouldn't be able to do things like take away their children without an actual good reason.
>>
>>5216820
theyre not your kids
you didnt make them
>>
>>5216821
So you have the right to take away people's adopted kids for basically no reason at all?
>>
>>5216830
they gave them to you
theyre allowed to take them
theyre not yours
if you want kids make your own
>>
>>5216831
I don't think that's how adoption works. When parents put their children up for adoption they're transferring the rights to the new parents. The only way to take the children away from the new parents is if A) the new parents put the children up for adoption again or B) the new parents are found to be actually abusing their children.

And also, you have to realize that if the argument you're making was correct, it would also be applicable to hetero adoptive parents.
>>
>>5216842
>And also, you have to realize that if the argument you're making was correct, it would also be applicable to hetero adoptive parents.
yeah but i just hate fags desu senpai
i dont really care if straight people are fucking up they deserve a second chance
>>
>>5216845
>yeah but i just hate fags desu senpai
>i dont really care if straight people are fucking up they deserve a second chance
Yeah, but that kind of bias isn't appropriate in the legal system. Judges are supposed to be as unbiased as possible, they're supposed to need an actual reason (such as child abuse actually occurring) before they take people's children away.
>>
>>5216848
>Yeah, but that kind of bias isn't appropriate in the legal system. Judges are supposed to be as unbiased as possible, they're supposed to need an actual reason (such as child abuse actually occurring) before they take people's children away.
gay families are just in general inferior
having two dads can cause some major trauma on the kid
better be safe than sorry
thats just the way it should be
sorry homo
>>
>>5216848
>>5216842
>>5216830

Congratulations. You've made my blood boil far better than any troll, by being calm and presenting reasonable arguments.

Now please shut the fuck up and stop replying.
>>
>>5216899
im not trolling though i legitimately feel that way
>>
>>5216773
Yes. If we keep letting niggers and spics and mudslimes raise children, our country will continue to become more shitty
>>
>>5216773
Forced sterilization is a good thing.
>>
File: cover.jpg (1 MB, 1436x1404) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1 MB, 1436x1404
>>5217445
oh yeah thats a good album
>>
>>5216853
Hello Judge Scott Johansen. Shouldn't somebody give you your baby bottle? You're getting grouchy since you're hungry for your milk.
>>
>>5215655
>the child would be better off with a heterosexual couple.
As if that child would notice a difference.
One mother is a fat middle aged woman, and the other looks and acts like a fat middle aged man.
So it's essentially the same as every dysfunctional straight family ever.
>>
>>5215655
Family courts are really really fucked up.

Not just against lgbt but any family in general, men, women, just anyone that's not rich enough to have a lawyer that's bribing a judge.
>>
>>5215671
Nope, that's just Utah women.
>>
>>5216975
This, though the best course of action for the society is to try and make the low income spics into high income white people. Black people are beyond salvation and muslims are basically just more wacky christians so those two dont need to be worried about for now.
>>
Good thing once I am legally female, marry a man, and use a surrogate that I don't have to put up with this shit.

Also straight families literally create the worst people imaginable, every person in jail was raised in a straight household. It's clear that this lez couple must have had the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth.
>>
>>5216899
>>5216900
0/10 need a good dicking
>>
>>5225219

A surrogate would mean she's carrying your own non-existent eggs. You need to look for an egg donor who's willing to let your man's seed germinate within her as well
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.