[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we protect lgbt people and anime from muslims? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: kawaii muslim anime 4.png (83 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kawaii muslim anime 4.png
83 KB, 500x375
How do we protect lgbt people and anime from muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: 7e3fb00acbe05185.jpg (142 KB, 1052x444) Image search: [Google]
7e3fb00acbe05185.jpg
142 KB, 1052x444
>>5215627
>>
>>5215627
Makes me scared for the future...
>>
File: no freedom!.jpg (121 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
no freedom!.jpg
121 KB, 624x416
>>5215627
>>
I was going to vote Bernie because his views were far from those of the established party. Now I'm going to watch Trump more closely, even though I'm Hispanic. But he's not pro-LGBT, is he?
>>
>>5216076
He's for lgbt rights in the workplace but he says he doesn't like the marriage bit. Good news is that it was a SCOTUS decision and there's nothing that a president or congress could do to get rid of it.
>>
File: 1442816808168.jpg (82 KB, 479x530) Image search: [Google]
1442816808168.jpg
82 KB, 479x530
>>5215627
>protect lgbt people and anime from muslims?
Muh nigga we have the same priorities.

I actually watched that whole thing. It was obviously slanted, but still incredibly interesting and the point it makes is real.

Europe is a lost cause. It's literally over for them.

Russia will never succumb to the Muslims.

China, Korea, and Japan will also never succumb to the Muslims either.

Central and South America likely won't either, cause who would want to move there?

The US and Canada are in a good position due to geography. We will never succumb to the Muslims the way Europe has. Considering all the political victories legbuts had this year, I'd say it's a good time to be an American.
>>
>>5215627
Remove kebab vigorously.

Nuke Mecca and Medina and eat all the kebabs in Jerusalem
>>
That fucking video.... Holy shit...
>>
>>5216114
>Japan will also never succumb

I hope to God they hold out, but one can never be certain. Various groups are starting to put pressure on Japan as a nation to adopt a more feminist stance. It's only a matter of time before they start pushing multiculturalism hard as well.
>>
File: steamroller.jpg (14 KB, 261x218) Image search: [Google]
steamroller.jpg
14 KB, 261x218
>>5216114
>Europe is a lost cause. It's literally over for them.
I have an idea, and it might just work.
>>
>>5216114
Escaping the Muslims is a big reason Id move to Japan or Korea. I oftentimes feel like the white race is doomed; hopefully Murica never ends up like that, and even if it does Im allowd to carry a gun unlike the keks in Europe so when a crowd of mudslimes tries to rape me I can put a piece of lead in their brain.
>>
File: tumblr_n9gu45jQAI1r4vymlo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9gu45jQAI1r4vymlo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>
>>5215627
By posting more threads that would be better suited to another board.
>>
>>5216040
Just wait until all the children they're pumping out get old enough to get into positions of power where they'd have access to Europe's nuclear weapons.
>>
>>5217601
But this is suited to this board. What board would be better to talk about preserving lgbt rights and lives?
>>
>>5215627
The only reason why I think europe is not lost is because mudslimes are far too dumb. Once shit hits the fan it'll be a pretty nice war to watch.
>>
Vote for Rand Paul.
>>
>>5219097
Sorry brow, gotta register as dem in my state to get bernie in so I can't vote for paul unless he ends up the nomination.
>>
>>5217437
What makes you think the "mudslimes" wouldn't be able to get their hands on guns too?
>>
>>5220508
>Europe
>>
>>5216114
>Considering all the political victories legbuts had this year
We only had one.

Meanwhile, more than 2/3rds of state governors are Republican and 67 of 98 state legislative chambers are Republican. I would say conservatives have had even more victories this year.

As soon as some conservative justices are appointed that one victory is going to be challenged.
>>
>>5215627
align with the nationalist right
http://new.spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/
>>
It's funny how people like this complain about tumblr but if they actually spent any time on tumblr they know there's tons of muslim girls/trans people who are queer and love anime.

you're literally just proving that you're shitting on something you know jack about when you make threads like this /pol/
>>
>>5220869

like literally do you think Ms. Marvel is just being bought by /co/ because she's a cute brown girl? granted a certain portion of the sales accounts for that but come on
>>
File: 1411902869304.jpg (62 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
1411902869304.jpg
62 KB, 650x350
>>5220631
In 2015, in the US alone, these are just some of the victories we have had:
>gay marriage in the US
>repeal the ban of transgender people serving in the military
>executive order protecting LGBT federal employees from discrimination
>the first time a US President has acknowledged transgender people in a State of the Union address
>first bisexual US governor
>US President advocates the end of conversion therapies
>first gender neutral bathroom in the White House
>first transgender Emmy nominee
>openly transgender model, Andreja Pejic, is a cover girl for Vogue
>transgender woman receives Woman of the Year award from Glamour
>and more

Many similar advances and victories occurred around the world. If you were older than you would know how much better things have gotten in the last 10 years. It's been like a sloooooow snowballing effect, which by 2015, has come full steam. It's actually incredibly awesome.

You're either too young to have noticed the shift, or you're just a negative Nancy (or maybe both).
>>
File: IMPROVE_READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg (30 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
IMPROVE_READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg
30 KB, 520x390
>>5220515
They were talking about being allowed to carry a gun in Japan or Korea. And if "mudslimes" do end up immigrating to those countries, they would be able to get guns as easily as anyone else.
>>
>>5216114
Australia?
>>
>>5220869

Women have no influence under Islam, therefore, what makes you think what Muslim girls like has anything to do with what violent Muslims think?
>>
>>5221165
they'd be a minority at first
and i'd rather fight an armed mob with a gun than an unarmed one with my tiny gay fists
>>
>>5215627
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN
I TOLD YOU SO WHY DID YOU BELIEVE YOU
>>
>>5221648
If they're a mob, and you're armed no better than them, you're screwed either way. The only time you can win is if you have a gun and they don't.
>>
>>5215627
>protect anime from muslims
um, you do know that most of children's programming in the middle east is anime, right?
>>
>>5215696
forgot africa and most parts of asia and sweden
>>
>>5225212
i know liberals know exactly nothing about combat, and that's ok
just don't talk out your ass
people don't generally want to risk death more than they have to, even if there were 8 of them and 1 of me i'd have a much better chance of not dying if i was armed
>>
>>5220997
You understand all of these victories simply weaken the people and culture of America, right? It might make you feel good, but this "progress" us leading to a softer and more spoiled American population.
>>
>>5234447
>these victories simply weaken the people and culture
How?

>this "progress" us leading to a softer and more spoiled American population
How?
>>
>>5234455
The liberal ideals of America align us with the weakest and most helpless members of society. The progressive society that is desired is one where society is in service of these weakest people, which weakens us all
>>
>>5234492
Oh you're a /pol/tard... You have a containment board, please keep to it.

I apologize to everyone else for accidentally feeding a troll.
>>
>>5234535
What do you disagree with here?
>>
>>5234339
I'm a liberal, and it's obvious that you'd be better off with a gun in that situation than without one. But if they're armed too, you're screwed either way. Gun or not, if you're attacked by eight armed assailants you're almost certain to end up dead, or at least spend weeks in the hospital recovering. A gun simply will not give you a decent chance of surviving that kind of situation - it will increase your chances of surviving, maybe from 5% to 8%, but it would make more sense to save up money and move to a safer area.
>>
>>5234585
That helping the weakest members of our society makes us weaker.
>>
File: blackshirts.jpg (80 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
blackshirts.jpg
80 KB, 960x634
>>5215627
The leftists will drag the lgbt crowd to the barbarian hordes where our heads will be chooped off. I hate social justice warriors, they will bring the death of us. I am closeted trans, and I am still very far right. Freedom and Equality is only a western thing, muslims don't want it. They hated it when we brought it to them, and they will hate use living among us. Kick them out. Screw the left.
>>
>>5234697
It does though. It aligns our society to the service of its weakest members
>>
>>5234795
>It aligns our society to the service of its weakest members
That STILL doesn't explain how that makes us weaker.
>>
>>5234849
Yes it does. A society that exists to service the weakest members will itself be weak.
>>
>>5234870
>A society that exists to service the weakest members will itself be weak.
And that's a connection that you have not yet offered evidence of.
>>
>>5215627
Kill all muslims.
>>
>>5234880
Don't be willfully ignorant anon. Don't play the role of the naive fool blind to the way the world works. Our society is already noticeably weaker. What do you think the future is going to look like
>>
>>5234690
>I'm a liberal
why didn't you just stop there?
>>
>>5234921
You still have to provide evidence, you can't just accuse those who disagree with you are "willfully ignorant" and say you're right. You're refusing to actually provide evidence, which makes me think you actually don't have any.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.