[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is being FtM like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: 1.jpg (631 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
631 KB, 1840x3264
I'm MtF trans and I mean, yeah, ok, durrrr, it's just like, the opposite. But please tell me, FtMs, how you feel about your body, how you feel about masculinity, and how you feel about like...I dunno, cis men and how you relate to them. What is your ideal body and ideal male presentation like? What kind of partner are you interested in? I'm really curious.
>>
Yeah I wonder about this too. I'm a cis guy but I've had AGP fantasies since puberty. So I empathize very well with MTFs but it's hard to wrap my head around FTMs. Masculinity and a male body is just like... not the kind of thing that should be wanted? I know the only possible response is "well I don't know why people would want female bodies either", it's just... I can't help but see it that way.
>>
File: 1364437135434.png (17 KB, 104x121) Image search: [Google]
1364437135434.png
17 KB, 104x121
>>5214743
>Masculinity and a male body is just like... not the kind of thing that should be wanted
>cis
>>
>>5214767
Not everybody who wants to be a woman has clinical gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5214767
I know I sound like all those "I'm totally str8 I just like sucking dick with my bros" guys, but whatever. I've been down this road, I'm not going to take hormones and cut my dick off because... well, I really just don't want to do that.
>>
>>5214777
Also this senpai desu desu senpai desu.

You can simply have the desire to be a woman, and if you don't think the benefits of transition outweigh the drawbacks, then don't do it. People think there's a way to determine if someone just "is trans", and if someone "is trans", then they just "should transition" according to some cosmic law, but that's obviously false.
>>
File: 1446781792923.jpg (164 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1446781792923.jpg
164 KB, 1280x960
>>5214777
>Not everybody who wants to be a woman has clinical gender dysphoria
>>
where are all the boys who can answer my questions??
>>
>>5215036
probably ded.

>rip in piece
>>
>>5215036
You could try just talking to them in ftmg
>>
>>5214625
>But please tell me, FtMs, how you feel about your body, how you feel about masculinity, and how you feel about like...I dunno, cis men and how you relate to them. What is your ideal body and ideal male presentation like? What kind of partner are you interested in?

How I feel about my body?
Couldn't care less about my boobs, find them to be more of an annoyance than anything. Despise having a vagina.

Masculinity? Eh. I act more masculine as a front around people to take me more seriously, but in actuality I could care less about masculinity or femininity or what have you.

Most of the cis guys in my life know I'm trans and I have a feeling they just don't see me as a real dude.

My ideal body is kinda buff, but not too much, a more chiseled chin/facial structure rather than this shitty babyface I'm stuck with now.

As for partners, I've only got my eye on this one femmy FtM I know but I'm down for just about anybody when it comes down to it.
>>
File: 1446706448800.png (1 MB, 1000x1218) Image search: [Google]
1446706448800.png
1 MB, 1000x1218
i have gender dysphoria
i'm not very masculine. I won't be masucline until I'm on T longer.
cis men are ok. straight ones are gross, gay ones are rude.
>ideal body
>pic related
I like nonbinary people and femme bi dudes
>>
>>5214625
>how do you feel about your body
Hate it, the tits are the worst part for me

>how do you feel about masculinity?
I like some feminine things and some masculine things, I'm not really one way or the other

>how do you feel about cismen
Usually when I'm around another guy who knows I'm trans they treat me like a chick and it bothers the shit out of me

>What is your ideal body and ideal male presentation?
prolly just average and thin built, what I would look like had I been born with correct private parts

>what kind of partner are you interested in?
someone who can find my tv remote
>>
File: 1444526956618.jpg (210 KB, 641x960) Image search: [Google]
1444526956618.jpg
210 KB, 641x960
>>5214625
i live my life pretty close to how i would have lived it if i were cis, just more miserable and lonely

>how you feel about your body,
shorter than i want [5'9], would have been at least 6'2 if not trans. other than that i've always had a masculine body and passing face due to playing a lot of sports, so not too bad. my genitalia obviously makes me feel castrated and humiliated

>how you feel about masculinity,
it's a lot more restrictive than femininity, but more fulfilling to me personally & i think it's lacking in western culture

>cis men and how you relate to them
i was a normalshit football player in highschool, and i never felt outcasted as the ""dyke one"" or anything i never really felt any different from cis men. had male friends, girlfriends, and an androgynous name, no one really questioned me being a trans or a lesbian, they just ignored it for the most part.
now i'm a freshman in college and i feel generally inferior to most cis men which makes them treat me like a girl, and i'm a weird creepy loser with no friends (how far i've fallen lel)

>What kind of partner are you interested in?
any one who looks like a woman with at least one hole and blonde hair.
i have pretty pleb taste in women to be honest family, i like gigi gorgeous types
or metal girls
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 254x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 254x247
>>5214625
Who is that in your picture op
>>
>>5215290
https://www.reddit.com/r/fitness/comments/3gendo/female_to_male_transgender_2_year_progress_from/
>>
>>5215327
Damn, me likey
>>
>>5215281
/r9k/ here

if you weren't a tranny you would have been a chad and probably would have died in a mass shooting so good on you,
life has a way of evening things out i guess
>>
>>5215379
>/r9k/ here
So when are you coming out, anon?
>>
File: 1437305881360.gif (400 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
1437305881360.gif
400 KB, 488x519
>>5215394
i only like girl penis
>>
File: 1389761977061.jpg (59 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1389761977061.jpg
59 KB, 720x439
>>5215409
>>
> how you feel about your body,
Personally? A whole lot better. I'm 2 and a half years on the stuff and have had my top surgery done. However, I know that I've been lucky from a ftm perspective, in that I'm tall and even before surgery, I never needed to bind. So, for me, now that I've started, the dysphoria hasn't been great.
>how you feel about masculinity, and how you feel about like...I dunno, cis men and how you relate to them.
I like cismen and get on well with them, having said that, I do know that there are some toxic elements of masculinity (as there is with femininity) where a lot of guys feel like they have to know everything. But, don't forget, there are different standards to 'masculinity' and different ways of applying it.
>What is your ideal body and ideal male presentation like?
For me, I would just like to work on building muscle. I am also planning on getting bottom surgery because, for me, I'm not getting any sort of pleasure from having a cunt. I don't really know what you mean by presentation, I assume you mean like style? Which I'm not really bothered about, I just dress quite plainly - I'm not trying to make a statement about myself with what a wear.
A woman who is smart really, even if we have opposing views, I would really like someone I can talk to about stuff. Other than that I can't tell you much more, I haven't really thought about looking to get with anyone at the moment. I'm waiting until I've had more surgery done before I consider it too.
>>
well it's probably a given that it makes me uncomfortable isn't it?

as for masculinity i don't see it as an actual gender specific thing... more of a series of traits associated with men, but i mean... there's masculine chicks and feminine guys so it's not really anything all that important... i'm not particularly masculine personally honestly...

i can relate to some cis guys and i can't to others... it's the same with transguys, and cis + trans women... gender really doesn't come into play with me being able to relate to someone or not... and i don't really have a specific view on cis men in general

my ideal is just me being comfortable... so you know... just medical treatment, other shit is whatever... i don't have an ideal presentation either cuz it's hard to give a shit about clothes and whatnot when you're too small for adult clothes and shopping is just a matter of avoiding shirts with firetrucks and shit on them...

i don't really have a type... i like guys and chicks, trans or cis doesn't matter, race is whatever... they just need to be ok with my drug use and the fact that i'm not into monogamy...
>>
>>5215394
he should start by going out
>>
>>5215263
>I like nonbinary people and femme bi dudes
>ideal body
>pic related
i think i might be the dmab version of you.
a lot of mtfs seem especially butthurt about those of us who have dysphoria but dont see ourselves as women or dont want to be super feminine.
i've never really wanted to be anything but a cute androgynous person without all the gender bullshit.
idk why everyone makes a big deal of it. just live your life and stop worrying about others.
>>
>>5215195
I feel the same.
>>
pretty good now, after 2 years hrt and top surgery. I hated it before, but now it's barely recognizable as the same person. The only thing that bothers me is my height (5'6")
I was never particularly feminine. I'm not the most masculine guy in the world either, but moderate masculinity comes natural to me.
they're mostly cool, although I have an easier time talking to and befriending women. I can be flirty with women (and not get beaten up) so it makes it easier. some cismen are douchebags, but that's true of any group.
kinda slim and wiry with a beard and soft hair
a girl who is shorter than me and a little curvy
>>
>>5221021
I just want people to use my pronouns.....
I'm still a trans man, I just don't care abput looking like.....a straight masculine dude.
are you /femgen/ or do you mean you're nb?
>>
>>5222074
my mistake. i misinterpreted.

and to answer your question, both.
>>
why are there ftm that still choose to get pregnant?
I just don't get it. It has to be the most traumatic experience for a guy, yet i still met several ftm who had beared children post-transition.
>>
File: 1447191931527.jpg (133 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447191931527.jpg
133 KB, 600x900
I dislike my chest, but I don't hate it as much as some since it's small and easy to hide. Genitals are weird, but I usually don't feel that upset about them, just... vaguely confused, if that makes sense. What really gets me are my wide hips. I hate them so, so much, and they're really difficult to downplay.
There are things that bother me about it, but it comes naturally to me. I don't think about it that much. Making my body look masculine is more important to me that acting/feeling masculine, honestly.
I'm jealous of them.
Pic related (the guy, obviously).
Well, my current partner is a cis guy who's pretty feminine, which I like. I wouldn't say I have an overall "ideal."
>>
>>5223412
I think it has something to do with wanting the kid to have your blood and be truly "yours." I don't really get it myself, though.
>>
>>5223619
>posts pic of two girls
> "the guy obviously"
>>
>>5223676
Yeah, i get the pain from not being able to get kids, but wouldn't one be extremely repulsed by doing this? Somehow many seem to ´live without t-injections´ and all this bullshit and i just want them to punch them in their face
>>
>how you feel about your body
I'm okay with my vagina, there's little option to get rid of it, I can deal.
My tits are annoying, but I feel weird about it- used to be one of the things I tried to justify my body with. I have big tits- those are Socially Approved and get you laid. Otherwise they've been an aggravation and I'm looking forward to getting them gone.
I've always felt like my body has been betraying me, since puberty hit. It's fucked up that I can't function 'cause of the estrogen pumping into my brain. YMMV, but it makes me feel like shit. I feel more evenly-keeled since getting on T and I bounce back quicker when I do have a drop.
>masculinity
Always been a little more boyish, tried to just be Butch for a while before transition, so I value masculine things and a part of me loves the highly codified ideals of Machismo and all of that bullshit. I'm also aware it can be toxic.
I'm never gonna be a Rambo or a dudebro because I'm a huge nerd, and I'm gonna be okay with wearing some femmy stuff again when I pass well, so I don't have too tight a grip on it. I just want to try and be the most honorable guy that I can, and have that be what makes me masculine.
>cis men
Dunno yet, I'm too new to being out. So far it's been a weird tap dance of them being more comfortable around someone who's officially a dude, and weird panics that they're gonna use the wrong name.
There's superficial stuff we relate to, but I'm aware that I've been socialized differently. Still trying to catch the feminine things I do.
>ideal body
I want to be the most bara motherfucker. I don't like steroids or gyms enough just yet tho.
>ideal male presentation
Just a good strong person who tries to help those around him and at least does no harm. A protector.
>partner
Hahaha fuck if I know. I'm bi and liking dudes has left me confused on what I actually like or if that's what I want to be. Historically I've dated twink-tier guys. Squishy chicks for the win, though, so fucking cute.
>>
So it seems to me MtFs learn femininity from watching their animes. It's true. They do things like cover their mouths when they laugh.

Do FtMs also learn masculinity from animes? Do you say things like yatta! or did you pick up the idea of 'masculinity' from watching Training Day?
>>
>>5224635
Sometimes I feel like the only MtF who doesn't like anime
>>
>>5224635
I learn my masculinity from the angst ridden characters yelling KISAMA at the protags
>>
>>5224635
you know we don't all watch anime right

>>5224645
yeeeep
>>
>how you feel about your body
repulsive flesh sack.

>how you feel about masculinity
infinitely better than femininity. women are basically children imo.

mostly envious.

gay masc cis men that aren't dumb
>>
>>5223348
lol, so you're like a non-binary trans/demi-femme? hot.
>>
File: 1379881473808.jpg (23 KB, 290x324) Image search: [Google]
1379881473808.jpg
23 KB, 290x324
>>5224866
>transitioning into an /r9k/ poster
>>
>How do you feel about your body?
I'm very dysphoric about my body. I hate my chest and biological female anatomy just makes me vomit. I've never been able to masturbate without just grinding or humping. Penetration is just absolute no or I hyperventilate. Anal is the exception.

>How do you feel about CIS mean, how do you relate to them?
My partner at the moment is a CIS gay man. He is surprisingly very androgynous in the face and voice. I relate to him a lot in that regard. As for normal "manly" looking men I guess I feel similarly about CIS women, being that most of them are tiresome and while I've dated and had sex with their anatomy, I am not okay with mine. I have a more primal desire to be the head of the relationship.

>What is your ideal body and ideal male presentation like?
I'm probably going to get top surgery. I'm not too wild about the results of met/phalloplasty but I would like to get a met if I ever have that kind of cash. I'm uninsured so I just use a binder. I'm thinking really damn hard about buying a prosthetic dick since I'm poor as shit. Kind that has the grooves that rub against enhanced clit from T. I would like to be somewhere between andro and flat out male. I get pretty broken up when I have to shave to present to family I'm closeted for.

I think I prefer 60 male and 40 female. Whether they are trans or not does not matter to me. I'm LGBT friendly in every sense of the word, and I'm not really picky. I seem to do better with gay guys and women though.
>>
>>5224635
It's almost as if your MtF sample is people on an anime imageboard...
>>
>>5225170
i suppose. fem guys get harassed a lot so i'm pretty comfortable if people just want to think of me as a woman. hrt makes it harder to blend as a guy anyway. but i don't feel the need to have my gender validated constantly and my partners can call me a girl or a femboy or whatever they want. if asked by someone specifically id probably say non-binary.
>>
>>5223690
>Somehow many seem to ´live without t-injections´
You mean the weirdos here on 4ching?
I assure you it's not a general trend, unless you're also including our friends from tumblr who are all about the diecisscum life
>>
>>5224635
I learned from, you know, watching the guys around me. But let's be honest, I think there's far more to learn about female behavioural patterns than there is to males. For men, I think it's more a case of not doing things than doing them, if that makes sense.
>>
>>5225307
I'm mtf and that definitely seems like the case to me.
>>
>>5214625
>Tfw 5' exactly
>tfw big eyes and cheeks, button nose, small mouth

I can't even fucking pass for butch let alone a man so there's no point in me even bothering to attempt transitioning.
At least I'm an a cup and I can wear a bandau to partially bind and nobody questions a dyke in boxers so I can look down and feel somewhat masculine to myself.
>>
>>5225336
Are you on t?
>>
>>5225605
No point freind.
At least as a short Tom boy I'm less of a freak then as a 5 ft tall man.
I mean I hate myself, but at least others don't hate me.
>>
>>5225748
Dude, T helps a lot.
>>
>>5215195
>>5221954

I am close friends with a ftm that I'm pretty sure is basically a trender but but I'm not going to argue with him cuz I'm not a dick, but he made a big production about doming out on social media and shit and constantly look for validation and puppypats
>I am a burly hairy dude archetypical guy btw
>total pansy but look like a truker anyway
from me and i have got to say with total honesty I literally don't give a single shit about his gender or anything .

All I did was switch out her for him and make a mental note not to make uterus jokes anymore and have never thought about it again. he's him and that's fine I have other things to do and it literally doesn't matter to me at all.

So if you're worried its probably all in your head unless you have a bunch of creepy fedos in your life that want the puss, in which case I suggest you grow some balls and fuck them up.
>>
>>5225336
>>5225748

you are literally my fetish, is your hair super short/buzzed? do you like dick or do you want to make me into your sissy girl? either way I want to sniff your boots senpai
>>
File: 14475502513991795862161.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
14475502513991795862161.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5226113
It's short, but it's kind of shaggy right now because I really need a haircut.
And sorry man, I'm not really into the dick (unless it's on a qt3.41 transgirl, I know I'm trash for enabling the transbians).
>these boots sniffable?
>>
>>5230296
Also excuse my ugly-ass looking kitchen floor.
>>
>>5214625
> How you feel about your body,
Hate my boobs with a burning passion, even if they barely fit in my tiny hands. My dislike of my hips is directly proportional to how huge they are, which is a lot. I also dislike how short I am (1.63m - 5'4" I think), and would love to grow to at least 1.70m. Hopefully T's gonna take care of that. As for my cunt, I feel uncomfortable even mentioning I have one, but having it in the first place doesn't feel that shitty compared to others; after all, it's that or some shitty meat-tube reconstructed dick, so I try my best to not think of that

>How you feel about masculinity, and how you relate to cis men
When I was a kid, I tried being as anti-girlish stuff as possible, and tried to be butch and more masculine-ish. Now, I don't care much about it, though sometimes when doing something I think "maybe this is too girly", but I try not to think much about that.
About cis men, how am I supposed to feel? I'd lie if I didn't say I'm jealous of them and their bodies, but other than that, I just think "is good"

>What is your ideal body and ideal male presentation like
1.70m-1.75m, medium-small butt, skinny, not hunk or with marked musles but not a weakling either. I don't know what to do with my hair; I'm probably gonna keep it really curly, on ear level. I'm probably gonna use one ear piercing instead of two as I do now. If I was able to, I'd grow a short beard, but by looking at my dad and at my uncle, from my mother's side, I can say that that's probably never gonna happen.
Other than that, I'm probably gonna dress on jeans, trainers, and short-sleeve shirts no matter the weather as I currently do

I'm not sure, honestly. Just whatever guy seems cool, I guess. I've been with my bf for 3+ years now and even so I wouldn't be able to pinpoint the exact things that got me attracted to him in the first place
>>
>>5223689
Do you see his face? his style is effeminate but that's clearly a guy (small eyes, big face bones).
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.