[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
androgyny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: the_world_of_androgyny_640_22.jpg (54 KB, 367x600) Image search: [Google]
the_world_of_androgyny_640_22.jpg
54 KB, 367x600
>Thinking of taking hormones to look more androgynous

Side effects of hrt on a male body
>Erectile dysfunction
>Acne
>Mood swings
>Breast growth at the 6 month mark
>ect

Fuck me. Should i try it out or just save up for ffs?
Any other androgynous people in the same boat as me?

Inb4 Shut your whore mouth speshhhil snowflake
>>
>>5214528

I'm androgynous. I'm stuck like this still surgery.

Andro is better than manly so that's something.

Post your pic.
>>
I would highly recommend against hrt.
>>
Estrogen cures acne actually have
>>
>acne

Where'd you hear that? HRT completely cleared all my acne and made my skin look and feel amazing.
>>
>>5214554
>>5214546
A vloger named jade on youtube said that t blockers gave that person acne.

I was considering t blockers as well. anyone try that out?
>>
>>5214565
>t blockers
>acne

Makes no sense. Might make a little bit of sense with estrogen since that's basically artificially inducing female puberty, but acne is usually a symptom of high testosterone, not low
>>
>>5214598
>>5214565
Meh, i guess she was mistaken.

So taking estrogen for a fem face and body is shit. what do?
>>
>>5214607
Exercise and get fit without building muscle (do yoga and cardio), get a good skin care routine going
>>
File: bella.png (146 KB, 396x335) Image search: [Google]
bella.png
146 KB, 396x335
>>5214619
I already do that.
I have sharp features so I'm not too sure what more i can do.
>>
>>5214528
>ED
You don't need to get hard to get off. Really, it's a million times better. Just being turned on will feel electric, everywhere. You don't necessarily have to do anal to orgasm either.

>acne
That should improve. Mine's like fucking porcelain. Spironolactone (t-blocker) is one of the treatments for acne.

>mood swings and breast growth
Those can be dealt with. Just ride out the mood swings, and stay skinny to avoid really large breasts.
>>
>>5214635
plastic surgery I guess

I mean I guess if you're super desperate you could go on HRT and then get the breast tissue surgically removed?
>>
>>5214528
op pic is not androgynous, it;s masculine ugly man with long hair
>>
>>5214739
I think he looks pretty good desu.
>>
Hrt doesn't not give you acne.
In fact it makes your skin like porceline.
People always ask what products I use on my face or what foundation I have on.
And I'm always like nothing?
>>
>>5214565
thats really bizzare. I had horrible androgenic acne and greasy skin pre hrt and spiro cleared that shit up in like a month. its often prescribed for that purpose. if id known sooner I wouldve begged the doctor to give it to me so I could get around the whole 'you must be 18 before we prescribe you hrt' thing.
>>
File: 1436389102818.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1436389102818.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>5214528
I guess I'm pretty androgynous
>>
>>5215787
Very pretty
>>
>>5214528
>Acne
What?
>>Breast growth at the 6 month mark
You can always take only AA (anti androgens). That would give you more time before growing beebs, like, 2 years? and also stop any further masculinization.

But welp, it will eventually fuck you up, cause no sex hormone in a body is a baaad thing.
>>
>>5215787
How thin are your arms dude?

Spooky scary skeleton
>>
>>5214528
Acne? All of my acne is gone. All of my anger is gone too. Also, breast growth is at the 1 day mark. Your method may vary.
>>
>>5214528
add organ damage (kidney/liver/heart, vascular)
>>
>>5214528
it's not that bad, you'll probably find you were just a regular tranny after all
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.