[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Important Question for Anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: curious woman.jpg (33 KB, 700x359) Image search: [Google]
curious woman.jpg
33 KB, 700x359
For those normalfagh homos here that have bf, here's a question: what does your bfs butt smell like? Do you like the smell? Do you find it hot or attractive or cute? Or do you dislike it and tend to stay away from that area?

Please gibe details.
>>
I mean I'm all for giving people fetish fuel, but you have to be more discreet about it.
>>
>>5212947
It's for scientific purposes

t.scientist
>>
It depends on you, it can bother you or being a turn on, of course not the smell of shit but that "ass aroma" that you enjoy when they sit on your face to let you suck balls
>>
>>5212978
>of course not the smell of shit but that "ass aroma" that you enjoy when they sit on your face to let you suck balls

Naturally, Anon. A clean butt is a must.
>>
Why the fuck would I sniff someone's ass?
>>
>>5213138
>he's never sniffed his bfs ass

Do you even love him?
>>
>>5213156
It seems you have a very twisted perverted definition of love, mate.
>>
>>5213164
Not really, but it's unavoidable to sniff his ass when you're about to rim him or playing with his balls. Or, do you dislike rimming, too?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (498 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
498 KB, 500x250
>butt stuff
>>
File: fuzzbutt.jpg (76 KB, 640x489) Image search: [Google]
fuzzbutt.jpg
76 KB, 640x489
Like you wouldn't bury your face in this butt and inhale deeply.
>>
>>5212868
don't post that reaction pic without Based Polish Monarchist Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
>>
>>5215605
Kurwa :DDD
>>
>>5215791
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.