[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have yet to encounter a story about a trans woman who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
I have yet to encounter a story about a trans woman who isn't a transbian. I have nothing against transbians, whatever floats their boats but transwoman stories told from a transbian perspective is so common it's getting annoying and borders on being an overused trope. So where are some books that have straight trans women as protagonists for a change?

Also, Nevada. I liked the first part of the story, which was very novel-like but the second part was like what the fuck? You could sense the author just went to trash J. Michael Bailey ("The Man Who Would Be Queen"), Zucker ("reparative therapy for transsexuals") and all those Canadian sexologists who think all transwomen are either fetishists or faggots but having no point to drive home as if the author went "who cares we are in the middle of a novel i just want to tell you what really grinds my gears now." That part just didn't feel right or like a novel at all but like a run on internet rant but whatever. Nice tranny memes though.
>>
Ya so tired of transbians. They infect every single trans topic or thing. Whenever I meet a mtf I always assume they are a transbian, im usually right.
>>
I don't give a fuck either way (I'm bi), however I haven't read much transbian Lit. Most stuff I've found is transhet.
>>
Are you talking about "normal" stories or erotica? There's a shitload of erotica with straight transwomen (or, transwomen who become straight...) but most of its very fetishistic.
>>
>>5212702
Normal stories, not those gross forced feminization garbage married middle aged men with erectile dysfunction fap to.
>>
>>5212741
Um... well, um... ok then. :(
>>
>>5212545
I am bi.

My ideal list is:

Cis men, trans girls (with cock is a plus) and Cis women.
>>
>>5212545
>>5212656
Fucking write about and share your experiences then instead of whining about others doing so.
>>
>>5213030

But that's hard and it's easier to whine about it on the internet instead.
>>
>>5213030
girl meets boy
girl likes boy
boy likes girl
boy kisses girl
girl wants to wait
boy takes girl out
boy takes girl out three times more
girl thinks she can trust boy now
girl invites boy to her home
boy discovers girl's penis
boy punches girl to death in an aggressive outburst and burns her house down
sorrow kills mom at girl's funeral because first she lost son and now daughter

the end
>>
>>5212545
Dunno any books, but the soap opera Bold and the Beautiful has a straight trans woman as a protag if that counts as anything.
>>
>>5213075
the ending was a killjoy

here, let me write something better
>boy punches girl, chokes her, kicks her balls, breaks her dick, squeezes her breasts, fucks her anus to near-death
>girl falls in love with him because she's masochist
>their relationship continues for several years in near happiness until her mother keks her and steals the boy away
>but not before they have a sexy threesome
>>
File: !.jpg (64 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
64 KB, 500x333
>>5213324
>boy punches girl, chokes her, kicks her balls, breaks her dick, squeezes her breasts, fucks her anus to near-death
why do i want this? what's wrong with me?
>>
>>5213344
don't worry, I'm the same

I literally typed my old fantasy right there

in fact even now I'm getting all weak-legged and hot between legs whenever a guy acts dominant towards me
I'm considering getting serious with fetlife
>>
>>5213364
>whenever a guy acts dominant towards me
i can barely keep eye contact when that happens in fact i can't. i often say stupid things if he talks to me
if he's also taller and bigger then oh god my mind just goes blank
>>
>>5213344
>>5213364
>set t bar up in hallway between doors
>perfect height for girlfriend to tiptoe when i tie her wrists to it
>beat her every other day with a flogger, her back looks like a bad painting
>massive hickies on her breasts, face usually red from slaps

I swear one day somebody will notice and try to have me arrested for abuse, but its just so much fun to have her marked up and sore and then have her rely on me to comfort her after.
>>
I'm trans mtf and I only date cis men...
>>
>>5213715
Unf, my partner did something like that to me once and it was amazing.
>>
>>5213715
tfw no sadist bf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.