[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone have that "how to achieve feminine boy aesthetics"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1439214877826.jpg (144 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439214877826.jpg
144 KB, 800x600
does anyone have that "how to achieve feminine boy aesthetics" pic? i saw it once but didn't save it. i kinda want it now. i'm a mtf with 10 months to go until i get hrt so i wanna try and get my body as feminine looking as possible before i start.
>>
Drink tons of soy milk
Do yoga and bodyweight squats (if you're going to do anything then do this, building lifelong exercise habits is good for anyone)
Get as skinny as possible without going full skeleton mode, wait until you're at least six months into HRT before putting weight back on
Start practicing makeup. Buy a makeup mirror and some eyeliner to start out.
Start paying attention to women's fashion and making notes of what you like and what looks good
Start getting electrolysis or laser if you can pay for it
Start a daily skin care routine with cleanser, toner, exoliate and moisturizer
>>
File: 1437787319284.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1437787319284.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
>>
>>5212560
>drink tons of soy milk

well she might as well just pray because it yields the same effect
>neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."[34] Furthermore, isoflavone supplementation has no effect on sperm concentration, count or motility, and it leads to no observable changes in testicular or ejaculate volume
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>>
>>5212529
why not self med?
>>
>>5212642
thanks

>>5212772
you think i can buy shit online? where the fuck do you think i live?
>>
>>5212844
on planet earth
>>
>>5212854
planet earth is correct. but greece is also correct. i can't import shit from online. all credit cards are blocked. so i have to wait to get legit meds.

>inb4 how can you afford them
>>
>>5212863
what? why are credit cards blocked?
don't you have credit cards in greece?

and I'm pretty sure you can also pay by bank transfers, or maybe bitcoins....
>>
>>5212659
No shit it doesn't do anything to testosterone. It's for estrogen. Cis guys who drink too much soy milk (as in, wayyyy too much) develop Gynecomastia
>>
>>5212870
only bitcoins would work. or some weird paypal method. but it's illegal. do you seriously have no idea what happened with the economic crash recently?
>>
>>5212883
No, I don't follow politics. But greeks are pretty rich, surely you can find a way?
so what that it's illegal. people buy drugs all the time in poorer countries then yours, why can't you buy whoremoans?
actually, it's weird that buying meds without prescription is illegal. in most countries, buying is okay, selling is forbidden. I am not familiar with greek law, but aren't you misunderstanding something?
>>
>>5212896
>greeks are pretty rich
well.. yeah i mean.. family and stuff. the only way would be for me to have someone send money to my paypal but like, that would require me coming out and being a beggar.

and it's not illegal to get "whoremoans". it's illegal to buy anything online. literally. anything. the greek government doesn't want money leaving greece.
>>
>>5212910
huh. that sucks

wow. what a retarded country
you should have stayed in turkey or something
>>
>>5212933
i'm moving to america in 10 months though, hence why i said i have 10 months until hrt. in texas though... because my fucking family went there of all places. but they have informed consent there so it should be easy?

or do i actually have to wait longer if that's the case? 12 months? max? [spoiler]pleasesayitwillbequick[/spoiler]
>>
>>5212910
Surely you can buy from local vendors, your fellow countrymen?
That's what I've been doing before I discovered international pharmacies like inhouse. There are certain "gray market" national websites, where people post advertisements such as "I want to buy spiro", and vendors contact them independently afterwards.
Next you make a bank transfer to their account, and they send you moans by post.
>>
>>5212950
If you're in EU, you can just drive over borders to a neighboring EU country, and buy something there?
>>
>>5212956
well i looked at online pharmacies in greece. no dice. and i don't even know where and if gender therapists are here. not that i'd have the balls to approach one here anyway, seeing how transphobic everyone is.

>>5212964
i live in the southest of the south area. surrounded by water. and i don't have a car.
>>
>>5212970
not pharmacies. gray market websites, where people advertise to sell or buy all sorts of gray market stuff, meds and fake certificates included

surley you have this sort of websites, you just have to search, on clearnet or deep net or whenever
>>
>>5212983
fuck the deep web. i'm not touching that shit. i'd rather wait.
>>
>>5212970
Go by train, then!

ha

people backpack all over Europe like that for months and longer!
>>
>>5212991
then you are an architect of your own misery

enjoy your soya
>>
>>5212994
well i'd have to abandon my education... like, fuck. you guys think everything is so simple. it's so much more complex than "just fucking do it"

>>5212998
maybe i will
>>
>>5213002
no, you just go on one trip, make a bank account for example in UK, transfer your money to that account, and buy stuff through that account

if you're super cautious, you may arrange it so that they will send hormones to someone you trust in UK(or your temporarily staying place) and they will send you them by post to Greece. That way it will avoid Greek customs.
>>
>>5213012
you may also want to use TOR or other means of protecting your privacy, if you think that le Greek FBI is monitoring you
>>
>>5212642
is the part about nipple playing true? i play with my nipples at times but never noticed their sensitivity go up
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.