[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it truly possible to be in love with more than one person /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg large.jpg (21 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg large.jpg
21 KB, 540x516
Is it truly possible to be in love with more than one person /lgbt/?
>>
Nope, that's just degeneracy.
>>
>>5211807
I'm experimenting with being a third member in a couple and this is what my heart tells me. It's just frustrating trying to fall in love with both of them
>>
I was in love with two people. I think it's possible.
>>
>>5211783
Nah, you're just a kek. Sorry.
>>
>>5211827
I'm the one doing the keking in this situation I think.
>>
>>5211818
You can't force yourself to be in love with two people, it doesn't work like that.

Even if you were poly and capable of loving two people romantically and sexually, you don't really have control over who you love so you can't force yourself to fall for a couple.

But many people are just flat out incapable of being in love with two people, that's why the majority of society is monogamous.
>>
>>5211953
I know, it's just frustrating because sexually I'm leaning on one member of the couple but I love the other guy too and I don't want this to hurt him, and this completely freezes me, and I don't know what to do.
>>
Yeah you can, just don't try and force it. If it works it works.
>>
>implying love exists
>>
This thread has great replies.

If you believe that love is picked by chance, which I think I believe at the moment, the chances of three people falling in love with eachother is crazy small. The caring way of loving someone, on the other hand, can of happen for two people I'd say
>>
>>5211783
Sure it is. Not for everyone, probably, but I find it's easy to love many people.

I don't have the time or energy to spend on more than one person, though, when it comes to serious dedicated life-partner stuff.
>>
File: 1400130419031.png (477 KB, 2386x1608) Image search: [Google]
1400130419031.png
477 KB, 2386x1608
>>
>>5217837
this is too good to be true
>>
>>5217837
>women
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.