[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question about my gender. I love girls, I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1421716510584.jpg (53 KB, 485x234) Image search: [Google]
1421716510584.jpg
53 KB, 485x234
I have a question about my gender. I love girls, I don't have a slightest interest in boys. I like crossdressing. I love the thought of having sex with men and often fap to crossdressing sex (while imagining me as the crossdresser being fucked). I fap to normal sex too but more often I imagining me as the girl being fucked. But here is the thing, I lost interest after I cum. Sometime I even regret the thought of that. I really love girls and I have absolutely no interest in boys. What's wrong with me? I need your help
>>
>>5211176
well this board is going to call you an autogynephile for that. personally i went through something similar but i was more open about my sexuality. i transitioned a few years later. i don't regret it.

the "i lost interest after i cum" thing either implies that it's sexual in origin or the release of calming post-orgasm hormones cause you to feel relief from a nebulous discomfort known as dysphoria. it could honestly go either way.

my advice wouldn't be to see a therapist. sexual crossdressing doesn't mix with dysphoria and would skew the answer immediately, as it has for you. introspection is necessary, and frankly the only way to be confident in the outcome. i DIYed for a few months, weirdly enjoyed the results in a non-sexual way, and now pass well. whatever happens, good luck, and keep your wits about you.
>>
>>5211176
>I don't have a slightest interest in boys.
>I love the thought of having sex with men and often fap to crossdressing sex (while imagining me as the crossdresser being fucked).
nice try faglord
go choke on a dick
>>
>>5211193
And on reddit he'd be confirmed to be ts and recommend to start hrt, because they're candy pills with no side effects.
OP, you're problably quite normal person with some cd fetishes. There isn't too much to worry about.
>>
>>5211176
definitely 100% trans, buy hormones
qhi.co.uk
>>
I was pretty much the same way. Liked girls but would crossdress in my mother's clothes. And after I got off, I'd be like "WTF did I just do???" and get out of the clothes as fast as possible.

I can't explain it except to say that when you're horny you do things. After you cum, some of those things (crossdressing, eating your own cum, assplay while masturbating) don't seem like great ideas. So what???
>>
>>5211176
You're me basically. If it makes you feel any better, I went through a period where I thought I was trans, then realized I wasn't. There's no doubt in my mind that transitioning would have been a huge mistake. Don't let people tell you that you have to be trans now, you decide what you want to do.

>>5211204
This, to be quite honest. I'm not going to go get rammed in the ass anytime soon, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a decent chance I'd enjoy it.
>>
>>5211176
Btw lots of people have fantasies they would never act out in real life. Rape is a common one for women. I get off hard to the thought of women castrating me. So try not to stress out about your fantasies too much.
>>
>>5211176
Well, if it helps at all, the final straw for me saying that I was trans was trying to think of growing up in 20 years as a guy, looking like my dad or something and felt physically sick to my stomach at the thought. After that I tried thinking of myself as growing up and living life as any type of guy and still hated the thought. So try thinking about that, does growing up as a guy make you feel disgusted? Or do you not give a shit? If not then you probably just have a fetish (nothing wrong with that, everybody has their own ones.) If you do feel disgusted though I'd suggest seeing a therapist, you could be trans.
>>
>>5211176
Well I want to note that you didn't say anything about wanting to be a girl in a non-sexual setting. Not to completely rule out the possibility of you being trans, but people do just have crossdressing fetishes.
>>
>>5211176
Talk to a gender therapist.
>I lost interest after I cum.
tells me you need expert advice. You notice how this thread has given you the entire spectrum of advice...

Anyways, as mentioned HRT is the ultimate test. If you react well to it, you are likely trans. In medicine it is considered a gold standard test. Greater than 99% of the people who react well to it are transwomen. Greater than 99% of the people who react bad to it are not. Extremely few medical tests have such high accuracy. Unless you develop ultra fast, which can happen, 2 months of HRT is entirely reversible with time and weight loss. Go on AAs first and get testosterone knocked down to female levels, then add in estrogen. I became much less anxious and my thinking was much clearer after I started estrogen.
>>
>>5212356
Taking HRT to see if you are trans seems like backwards advice to me. The standard practice (at least for professionals and not NEETS mail ordering hormones) is to make sure you have strong persistent feelings of dysphoria and that you know what you're doing. I've never heard it considered as a test.

Also is 2 months of HRT even enough to do anything mentally?
>>
>>5212373
Under the principals of least harm they look for dysphoria and it's persistence first because that is least harmful. After that they do the HRT test. If the results are negative, usually not at this point, they withdraw the OK for HRT.

As for two months, both my shrink and therapist said it will be evident in less than a month. I was already feeling minor changes less than a week after fully suppressing T. Then I had much more major changes during my second week of taking E. At 20 months I'm finally thinking the mental changes may be stabilizing.
>>
>>5211176

Sounds like it's just a fetish. Are you ok with growing up as a guy? Is crossdressing for you just something you do part-time? If so, it's ok. Don't transition OP, or you'll regret it.

That being said, you might have some bisexual tendencies, while leaning towards women more. Again it's ok. What is it that you like the most about getting fucked? You feeling feminine? The guy's dick? Something else?
And you might surprised, but a lot of crossdressers are like you- they like women as men, but they still like the idea of dressing up and having sex with men. But they don't transition. I believe it's some sort of escapism, to do something different and connect with their feminine side.

However, I can't suggest you to get on and hook up with a guy already, I'd advise you finding yourself a girlfriend first.
>>
>>5212373
trans and changing genders is all experimental anyways who knows what concrete envidence the future may hold
>>
>>5211176
It's just a fantasy for you. Enjoy your fantasy and don't feel the need to have it cross into the other aspects of your life.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.