[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Conversations that had greater/other meaning(s) for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14
File: 1445102295773.jpg (170 KB, 920x1206) Image search: [Google]
1445102295773.jpg
170 KB, 920x1206
as a closeted LGBT person than for your conversational partner.

>Last night
>Am in the habit of not wearing pants in the house
>As I run downstairs in sandals to get dinner, my mother starts opening the front door to take out the trash
>Quickly stop until she noticed and closes the door
>Continue running down as she starts yelling I'm going to kill myself on the stairs
>Then starts saying, "What if you bust your balls?"
>"I know they're yours, but I have a stake in their wellbeing too"
>"How will you give me grandkids if you crush your testicles in a fall?"
>Little does she know I'm already shooting blanks and my balls have shrunken
>Just chuckling to myself after

>About a year ago (or was it two?)
>Dad has background as a carpenter
>We're fixing up a house he owns to prepare for new tenants
>He calls me over and suddenly puts the measuring tape to my shoulders
>"20 inches," he calls aloud, quickly returning to what he was cutting (I was wearing a thick jean jacket)
>Ouch, fuck
>Ask him why he measured me
>Says, "Don't worry I'm not making a coffin for you, I'm making a closet"
>Was planning on killing myself after finishing the renovation, in order to not burden my family with funeral expenses when they need help
>He has no idea of the significance of either a coffin or a closet sized for me and how much he upset me
>>
>>5210613
well my dad found my girlclothes once and asked if i was a transvestite and i told him i wasn't

and my mom asked me if i was gay a lot

i was straight acting too. weird. but i get what you're saying, so here:
>watching good movies over skype with friends
>we decide to watch Life of Brian
>in the beginning there's a scene where a character named Stan tells the other protagonists that he'd rather be called Loretta
>everyone in the call laughs pretty substantially except me
>one person in the call asks me why I wasn't laughing
>said I didn't hear the line
>>
>>5210613
your mother asks you such things? maybe she wants to have sex with you?
don't worry, I won't judge
>>
>>5210613
My parents are constantly making tranny jokes and talking about how stupid and bad trans stuff is and saying how glad they have a normal son like me (even though half the time the jokes are directed at me, my hair, etc.). It's terrifying but also kind of hilarious.
>>
oh op i feel sorry for you. have you ever thought about coming out? you cant stay on your own forever. how would they react ?
>>
>>5211268
they say denial is the first step on the road to acceptance
>>
>>5210613

>Talking to /fit/ bro
>He's straight, Irish and gorgeous
>/hm/ opens
>Sends me pics of men with perfect bodies as motivation
>Ask where he's getting all these from
>Says /hm/ is god teir
>Not out to him
>y-y-y-yeah bro
>>
>>5210895
>watching movies over Skype

I don't even know a more stupid thing.
>>
>>5210613
>Little does she know I'm already shooting blanks and my balls have shrunken
What? How?
>>
>>5211730
what? it's not like someone is sharing their screen lol. it's just voice chat or text

it's really fucking common btw
>>
>>5211268
mine where the same during my high school times, before I even started taking hrt or even considering it

my mother even told me once "anon, but don't change gender, okay?"
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>anon quit acting like a girl
>>
File: cry.jpg (159 KB, 1016x786) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
159 KB, 1016x786
>friend is over
>we're talking and laughing about stuff then she suddenly gets serious
>[Deadname] I have to tell you...I think I might be pregnant after fucking my friend, and like I love the thought of a child growing inside of me but idk if I can keep it
>that god damn feel

also
>come out to grandmother as trans
>she's very supportive
>she calls next day to talk about plans we made
>ends voice message with "I love you, boy!"

there are like 12000 more but that's all I can think of right now
>>
I was having dinner with my parents earlier this week. I'm bi, but still in the closet to them and only came out to a few friends.
My parents aren't homophobic or anything, but I think they're starting to realize I'm not totally straight. Talking to my dad about a Halloween party I went to and mention a friend of mine he hadn't met.

"Oh. Is he gay?"

It kinda threw me off. My dad probably knows.
>>
>>5212057
>>ends voice message with "I love you, boy!"
fucking rekt homo faggot
>>
>>5210895

And he just accepted you weren't a transvestite despite having evidence of the opposite in his face?

>>5211259

No, but I got that vibe from her back when I was 14 and my dad lived 1,000 miles from us for a job for some months. The desperation women feel is tremendous, senpai.

>>5211295

Of course I have. I've thought about it as coming out with a suicide note, just sitting them down to talk, and texting them (wouldn't work because my father's too blind to read text notifications on his pull down menu, and is too inept to go to his text app. There was a time where I kept feeling like my dad would be accepting for sure, but everything he said and did was to the contrary of that conception within my mind. It was very confusing comparing the reality with this idea in my head that was just not true. I almost came out because of that erroneous sixth sense. My dad did tell me he and mom were too soft to kick me out when I was NEET, so maybe they wouldn't kick me out for being trans either.

>>5211731

I'm taking hormones behind my parents' backs, of course!

>>5212057

Why did she deadname you?
>>
>>5212376
yup, 360 quickscoped by grandma ;-;

>>5212388
I'm still going by deadname to some of my friends when I go in boy mode
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
I don't think this counts
But it really freaked me out

>be closet mtf
>only mom knows
>also have long distance bf
>mom also only knows
>sisters come home from uni
>everyone is hanging out and drinking (except for me)
>everyone leaves, either to go smoke use the bathroom etc.
>just me and one sister
>after awhile of awkward silence she asks
>"so are you still seeing that guy?"

I just played dumb and said I dunno
and pretended like I had to use the bathroom
>>
>>5212606
Well, looks like your sister knew too.

Why not drink btw?
>>
File: 1414526998431.jpg (50 KB, 525x601) Image search: [Google]
1414526998431.jpg
50 KB, 525x601
>>5212388
>tfw I was both NEET and trans and parents were ok with that
>>
>>5212729
Not old enough
>>
>>5211826
So are people with an IQ lower than 100 but that's not a good thing either.
>>
>>5212761
so what? are your parents/friends/siblings going to do..what? sue you?

but only selling alcohol to minors is illegal, drinking by minors is legal ok.
>>
>>5212923
I mean...technically if you are with your parents in there house it is legal here
But I'm also just scared what I would say or do when drunk
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: CommentPhotos.com_1407355565.jpg (46 KB, 273x260) Image search: [Google]
CommentPhotos.com_1407355565.jpg
46 KB, 273x260
> Be hanging out with friends, feeling dysphoric as duck
> They have a habit of making girl jokes at my expense because I'm kind of effeminate and I have long hair
> They must be able to tell I'm feeling terrible
> "Anon, do you want to be a girl?"
> what no why would you say such a thing you crazy senpai
> "Oh."
> Sit in awkward silence for a few seconds
> "Anyone else think Anon would be hot if he were trans?"
> They agree
> W-what
> "Yeah man if that's something you actually want to do then go ahead, just don't turn into a huge bitch"
> mfw
>>
>>5213566
should've just come out on the spot right there desu
>>
>>5213571
I should have.

And I'm still not out. I don't know why but after that I really tried to overcompensate around them.
>>
>>5213599
You've got friends that have shown they'd be openly supportive. That's better than most people. What are you waiting for?
>>
>every time they call me 'he'
Knives in my heart.jpg
>>
>>5213566
Well if you want to be a girl you will have to get used to that sort of treatment as the world is fucked up like that.
>>
>at my nana's house, she's a mean old bigot living alone in a drafty house and I'm the only person that visits regularly
>doesn't know I'm trans or bi
>'I hate poofs and lezzies, god you can always pick them out by the way they look and walk. disgusting perverts, it's all about the sex. sex, politics and money, that's why the world is so evil. but trannies are the worst, even if your granddad (god rest his soul) decided he was one, I couldn't have put up with him sitting there wearing a dress. I don't know how people can stand it.'
>she's always had a go about me being girly and prissy, having long hair and walking like a girl
>sitting there trying to hide my boobs, smile awkwardly
>'why don't you bring any girlfriends around to see your old nana, i want to go to your wedding before I die.'
>deflect conversation, say i'm staying with friends in London, blush while mentioning one guy
>'what are you blushing when talking about a boy, you ain't a poof are ya? not having poofs in this house, don't bring any boyfriends around here, he'd have to stand outside.'
>wind her up a bit because I like winding up my grandparents and do it a lot
>'ok nan what if i married a guy'
>'oh i hope i'll be dead by then, i ain't going to no poof wedding'
>'ok what if i married a lesbian'
>'why would a lesbian be interested in you?'
>i ended up in a relationship with another trans girl, things are serious and I can see things going that way maybe
>nana expects nothing
>imagine my nana's face when she finds out i'm trans

O I am laffin

>at work girlmode, great aunt who is a massive gossip comes in
>walks past me
>10 minutes later, does a double take
>oh hi *deadname anon* I didn't recognize you
>doesn't mention girlname on name badge or my boobs
>looks kind of awkward
>she leaves
>laugh hysterically and spend the whole day laughing that a catty old gossip might be fucking my shit up to my whole extended family

being trans in a small town is funny
>>
>>5213858
you seem to have taken those awfully lightly
>>
>>5212606
>only mom knows
let me tell you a little secret
moms cant keep secrets, they will always tell atleast one other person
>>
>>5213858
good for you for being one of the few lgbt folks to be able to brush shit off and laugh at idiots, i like you
>>
>>5213935
I figured as much
>>
>>5213875
I've been trying to figure out how to come out to distant and/or guaranteed unaccepting family for ages, like how to gather them and sit them down. i had spent months obsessing over it and an ignorant old woman with a loose tongue has solved my problems for me.

it is the most funny thing.

>>5213970
if so many people can't see the dark comedy in being trans then honestly i can understand why the suicide rate is so high. it's a laugh a minute with crying in between.
>>
>>5214143
>if so many people can't see the dark comedy in being trans then honestly i can understand why the suicide rate is so high. it's a laugh a minute with crying in between.

I also see it as a dark comedy, though it's still always uncomfortable (as dark comedies tend to be).
>>
File: 1445102744675.jpg (70 KB, 1352x763) Image search: [Google]
1445102744675.jpg
70 KB, 1352x763
I've got two more.

>Years ago
>At orthodontist
>Orthodontist says I should let her grind my teeth down a bit
>Reasons given were my incisors are round at the biting edge, which is a more female trait, while men have teeth with straighter edges, and my teeth were the slightest bit transparent at the edge
>Wanted to say no because if it really is more female, I would rather keep it that way (even though I was in denial), but mainly, it doesn't seem wise to grind down teeth in the pursuit of aesthetics, especially over something that doesn't bother me in the least
>Say, "Okay"
>As she grinded away, I was wishing they would at least have given me until the next appointment to think it over, or that my parents were there to refuse on my behalf

>Also years ago, perhaps some months before the story above, maybe after
>Stepson of a cousin of my father's that lives two blocks away is over
>He says, "Anon, if you were a girl, I bet you would be one of those girls with big tits"
>I laughed immediately, with a rare, genuine smile on my face, and probably looked like I enjoyed it a little too much
>Think to myself as my eyes moved to his face, "Oh no, he could tell I was flattered!"
>Embarrassed

>>5212758

>tfw the moment my hair is 2" in length my mom goes, "So, have you thought about when you're going to cut your hair?"
>tfw she doesn't stop over the weeks that pass until it's cut
>tfw if I refuse to get it cut and she gets insistent as its length becomes more intolerable to her, the next time she picks me up from anything, the first stop is the hair salon owned by a family friend

>>5213219

I feel the same way, plus the fear of brain damage. I'm about to be 21, myself.
>>
>>5215242
?maybe your hair looks bad and that's why your mother tells you to cut it?

long hair needs to be cut, too!
>>
>>5212388
>I'm taking hormones behind my parents' backs, of course!
How long will I have to take for that kinda effect? Whenever I ask if my mones are working I get no replies
>>
>>5215377

She does say that, but I think she just can't stand the sight of a man with long hair just like the rest of the older generation of my family, unless it's Jesus. My brothers and I do have particularly curly hair, though (the youngest needs to get cut extra early, otherwise his curls fuck up the machine and cause it to overheat.) But I think I'm the least curly. What would you recommend to get her to ignore how long my hair grows then?

But regardless of how bad it looks, she should back off because I don't care to attract a girl, yet that's why she does it. Plus, at 20, this is out of hand.
>>
>>5215646
>>5215473

One way to check would be your nail color. You may have noticed that prior to puberty, your fingernails were a light pink. Then you might have found your fingernails became a darker color at some point after male puberty. If the old pink color is back, you have gotten rid of the testosterone. I don't know about you, but I couldn't stand that change, so I was glad to see it reverse on HRT.

You can also shave, then leave your beard alone for some days. If your beard is growing slower, you've reduced your testosterone. What used to take me 1 day to grow now takes me 4 or 5.

The dark line under your penis may have gotten even darker, exceptionally so.

This may just have been my case, but your penis may seem redder/pinker, or more moist (possibly only if you have your foreskin). I read the abstract of a study that estrogen aids in the healing of the penis, I think the explanation is it causes more blood to go there. It makes sense to me, because estrogen builds up the uterine lining with blood, so perhaps the body moves blood to the penis because that's the closest thing it knows.

Your nipples feel tender and the slightest touch hurts a lot. That was about a month and two weeks after starting one estradiol pill a day. I might have gone up to two a day a week or two later after starting.

You don't feel like jerking it often.

When you do feel lonely/horny you lay around in a bed, rolling in it unproductively for hours with your skin tingling in a way that makes you feel cold.

I'm not sure about when you can expect your ejaculate to be clear since I haven't been masturbating, but I would guess three or four weeks into E. The reason I know my ejaculate is clear is because before this, I was on spiro alone for a bit, but had to come off it, and I jerked ofc then. Then a week or two ago, I woke up after a wet dream I didn't remember having without the sticky mess or strong smell. It still smelled similar, but nowhere near as strong.
>>
>>5210895
Graham Chapman who played Brian is gay. The film is a satirical criticism of religion. It's alright in my book.
>>
>be really overweight as a preteen
>300 pounds and gyno like you wouldnt believe
>first gf dumps me
>decide to stop being a fat peice of shit
>lose 150 pounds in a year and a half through sheer force and eating disorders
>left with really loose floppy ugly belly
>mom says she'll pay for a tummy tuck
>makes an apt for me, go and find out from doctor im getting my breast removed too
>tell my mom i dont want that
>she doesnt understand says i'll look like a freak and gets uber pissed
>tells me you either get both done or nothing

I ended up telling my doctor im i think im trans before surgery and he only lipo'd my breast instead of giving me fact nipples and no breast tissue
>>
>>5210613
>Watching walking dead
>scene where two guys kiss
>Mom goes "I can't believe they let these people do this on tv. You don't approve of this do you?"
>Wanna kill myself or her there

>Walking dead last sunday
>Some dykes kiss
>Feel pretty awkward
>Find it odd they don't make the same harsh judgement they did with the guys
>Makes me madder

PATRIARCHY
>>
>closeted MtF
>hanging out with my dad who I rarely ever see
>do you want these boots of mine? *shows me pair of dirty old brown boots that wouldn't go with anything I wear*
>No, I probably wouldn't wear them, they don't really go with anything I wear...
>Seriously? Shut the fuck up anon, you're a fucking dude. You shouldn't care about that stupid shit. Act like a fucking man and not like a girl or a faggot!
>proceed to stutter to him about his perpetuation of bigoted gender norms as he laughs at me
>>
>>5216013
this made me sad
>>
>>5216032
Meh, I did cry about it later that night but I usually ignore things my parents say. They're uber religious and closed-minded so I shouldn't expect anything different.
I'm just staying closeted until my grandmother passes away. My dad was highly abusive to me as a kid so she and my grandpa took me in when I was 11 and she's been the best mother I could ask for (my birth mother is just an awful person). The problem is due to her age she's exceptionally homophobic and transphobic (without being a bitch about it, but the negative feelings towards the LGBT are still there) and if I were to come out as transbian while she's still alive it would absolutely kill her...
It just sucks because I honestly have no idea how I'm going to start. I want to maybe start hormones soon but I have no idea how I'm supposed to get them while under my parents insurance and there's no way in hell I can afford them... I'm just 22 though and need to start...
Sorry for this wall of text, I'm new to this board and am new to talking with anybody about being trans and I'm so lost on how to go about this all.
I just came out to two close friends for the first time a few days ago and the first thing they said was don't tell your family or they'll kill you... God, this is intense...
>>
File: ok.jpg (5 KB, 148x209) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
5 KB, 148x209
this happened a couple years ago when i was in highschool, wasnt anything major but still stung a bit

>closeted ftm
>cant come out/start transtioning bc trapped in small backwoods town
>bullshitting with friend in lunchline as usual one day
>after i crack some joke he turns to me, laughs and says "you shouldve been born a dude!" out of nowhere
>"haha yep"
>>
>>5216096
and no one cared or judged you because afab privilege
>>
>>5214597
I'm reminded of a quote from Illuminatus! : "It's only true if it makes you laugh, but you don't get it until it makes you cry."
>>
>>5213566
lmao
id be pissed af if i were you but then again im not gay
what do you do in that situation? if you say no it just sounds like youre denying it
fuck thats some nightmare fuel right there
>>
>>5216116
>and no one cared or judged you because afab privilege
grow up
>>
>Shopping with Mum who knows I'm mtf
>Saw an old lady who used to work in my school when I was young
>Stop and talk for a while
>Oh anon you look so much like your mother
>Just laugh
>>
>in school
>spirit week for some reason, I dunno
>fun theme days
>tie dye, silly hats etc
>next day is being announced
>girls dress as guys;guys dress as girls
>"socially accepted crossdressing?"
>I thought, alittle excited
Now I didn't try too hard or do makeup or some shit, I'm not that retarded
Just
>buy cute outfit
>do hair all nice
>shave legs
>go to school next day
>see almost everyone in their moms dress, hairy legs armpits etc
>spend all day being made fun of by guys because how girly I look
>teacher I don't have a class with calls me miss in the halls
>everyone laughs
>tfw don't care because I'm pretty
>>
File: 1427157072179.jpg (32 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
1427157072179.jpg
32 KB, 400x290
>>5215674
>nails
dont have a clear idea what they were before so idk
>shaving
no changes from pre hrt
>d
no changes from pre hrt
>nips
sensitive and slight growth
>urge to do lewd things
no changes from pre hrt
>cum
no changes from pre hrt, sometimes it's slightly more diluted i guess
6 months on 200mg spiro 4mg e
fml
>>
>>5218364
I'd say 6 months isn't a long time
But I would probably feel shitty too
>>
>>5218364
6 months without even any libido change? That doesn't sound right. I'm at 5 months with about that dosage (was lower for the first two months) and I only masturbate when I want to, it takes a while to get hard and even then it's still kind of half-flaccid until I get near the end, and then only a little bit of near translucent ejaculate comes out
>>
>>5216796
>wow you look like the person who gave you 50% of your DNA

What a fucking shocker, surely this is a sign that your tranny feelings are real and not just some bizarre internet-fueled illusion.
>>
File: 1375732930998.jpg (6 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1375732930998.jpg
6 KB, 222x227
>>5218293
>tfw don't care because I'm pretty
That's cute
>>
>>5218293
That's so cute ^-^ I've had a similar situation but was too scared to dress up because I didn't want my brother making fun of me ._.
>>
>>5213615
>>5213599
For real though your friends just showed that they'd accept you if you were trans. Fucking listen to this guy and do it
>>
>>5218720
Ok maybe I didn't word it properly or whatever.
Always said I was spitting image of my dad but now I'm 4 months on mones and I get told that I look like my mum. Happy now?
>>
>>5219979
family resemblance is weird, my mum always said I looked like my dad. I thought I was a 50/50 split of them perfectly lookswise. my nana says I look more like her when she was young. my granny thinks I look like my mother. After 2 months of mones, my sister out of the blue says 'you look so much like that picture of grandad's mum, our great granny, that picture of her taken when she was about 20'- the woman looks spitting image of my mother in her 20s. I was so flattered.

genetics are complicated, families are weird and it's kind of interesting to see what hidden traits hormones bring out.
>>
>>5210613
>Says, "Don't worry I'm not making a coffin for you, I'm making a closet"
Sorry but that was funny, I would've smiled like the fag I am.
>>
>>5218657
I dont mind going slow if I knew the pills are working. Self medding increases the self-doubt factor tenfold.

>>5218698
I havent had any changes regarding libido or erections :/
>>
>>5221801
Maybe you should doublecheck they aren't sugar pills. Is it possible for your body to not react to spiro?
>>
>>5221812
I've heard good feedback from QHI and have a friend who orders from there and has had no complaints. I'm underweight for my height so I'm a bit cautious about upping the dosage.
>>
File: 1440441802732.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
1440441802732.gif
769 KB, 585x430
>>5215674
>When you do feel lonely/horny you lay around in a bed, rolling in it unproductively for hours with your skin tingling in a way that makes you feel cold.
fuck my life
>>
>>5219979
Sounds like you're making good progress
>>
File: 1357600416541.gif (2 MB, 445x250) Image search: [Google]
1357600416541.gif
2 MB, 445x250
>sitting with my dad watching TV
>some British doco about ladyboys comes on
>my dad is just shaking his head and laughing
>'what a bunch of sickos'
>'just deal with what you're given'
>after watching a bit he changes it to car racing
>the whole time I have been sitting without moving looking dead ahead
>>
>>5222075

Are you already at that point, or dreading it?
>>
>>5215674
my penis became lighter and lost color
>>
>>5222753
>my dad is just shaking his head and laughing
>'what a bunch of sickos'
I can imagine just what your dad is like, I'm sorry anon, god I hate old men.
My dad is the kind of person who is quiet about his opinions, and usually just comes off as not caring at all. He knows I'm trans and has never talked about it.
>>
>>5222828
I'm right there, shit's murder.
>>
>>5213858
hi, I followed this up with a post here
>>5223736

so being kinda chilled out and having a laugh about things works out in the end, not being a total drama queen
>>
>be closeted mtf
>In college
>Second-to-last semester at this particular university
>hanging out with two guys and talking
>one of them turns to me
>"You know, deadname, if we lived in a world with no girls, you would do."

I thought it was both funny and depressing. I still don't know what he was getting at, because there was no further movement in that direction.
>>
>>5211259
whenever trannies say theyre dysphoric cause ~wrong brain~ i think of shit like this and laugh
>>
>>5212905
>doesnt understand how IQ works
fucking kek
>>
>>5215242
i fucking hate orthos and dentists. they push so much stupid unecessary shit on you for the gil. i havent gone in forever cause of this. i dont even care about the pain and im not that squeamish in the mouth anymore, i just dont want to get into a fight with someone pretending to be an overbearing mother and then getting passive aggressive at me while im stuck in a chair
>>
>>5224088

I don't understand what you mean. Explain?

>>5224068

Now you know what this reminds me of? A part of the National Transgender Discrimination Survey. This particular tidbit was about a Navy veteran (pre-everything at the time) that was raped aboard ship in the middle of the open sea after admitting they felt more like a girl to the shipmate that raped them.

Prison gay is some shit, senpai.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 250x332
>>5224618
T-that's...hot
Why isn't there hentai of that?
>>
>>5226172

How does that turn you on?
>>
>>5213566

You should have gotten your bp cummed in.
>>
>>5226350
I dunno
Big strong guys in uniform being like
"Heh heh we'll make you feel like a girl alright"
Honestly I'm surprised if it isn't already some kind of porn/hentai
>>
>>5226552

It was just the one guy they told.

The closest thing I've seen to what you want was a prison doujin. There was some aggressive manlet who was given a drug by his cellmate. The drug was an experimental one that turns men into women for a month with one dose, given to the cellmate by those who ran the prison to test. The main character then became the entire prison's cum dump, with resistance along the way. He's ultimately satisfied with his position as stress relief and remains even though he just finished up his prison sentence.
>>
>>5226572
L-link
>>
>>5226578

Don't know, nigga. I'm not that in to pornography. But it was linked on /a/ months ago, maybe last year, you could ask them.
>>
>>5226578
>>5226603

I think it was Western, too. Because I'm pretty sure the reason it was up for discussion was because the art was good despite not being of East Asian origin. But I'm not completely sure.
>>
>>5223979

That's sweet, anon.
>>
>>5223979

What do you mean by testosterone injections?
>>
>Was planning on killing myself after finishing the renovation, in order to not burden my family with funeral expenses when they need help
>He has no idea of the significance of either a coffin or a closet sized for me and how much he upset me
If you were really planning on killing yourself, why would you care that someone mentioned a coffin or a closet? If you were intent nothing else really matters, certainly not hurt feelings.
>>
>>5231280

What I cared about was the fact he said my shoulders were 20 inches in breadth. The coffin/closet thing was irony, especially since his previous sentence brought the desire to kill myself to the forefront again.
>>
>>5231265
intersex, raised as a boy because penis, felt like a girl, stereotypically trans experiences growing up, got partial female puberty- childbirthin' hips and puffy nips at 13, 5'3" and no male puberty, chose to have T injections at 17ish because i figured my parents wanted me to be a boy, went through male puberty, ended up a 5'10" monster in a year, masculinised my face, hairline and give me a beard... while still having a curvy female body and a semi-broken voice. I looked and sounded like someone put a ftm, a mtf and a gay teenage fashion model into a blender with glitter. I was essentially a nonbinary snowflake as a biological sex instead of as a gender. Fucked myself up, anon. Made myself into an even weirder freak trying to be the normal male person society wanted. Transitioning mtf now so I can be a regular freak. Vaguely amusing really.
>>
>>5218293
Absolutely adorable.
>>
>>5210613
>grew up in an old European family
>came out as gay
>parents are supportive but tell me to go back in the closet
>everybody know I'm gay but still ask me “how the things are going with girls?” or “when will you bring a pretty girlfriend?” to save the appearance
>my boyfriend is almost considered as another son by my parents but they still refer to him as my “bestfriend”

I don't really know how I feel about this.
>>
>>5210613

Don't overreact like a flaming faggot - he was clearly making a closet your clothes or storing other things.
>>
>>5215646
>What would you recommend to get her to ignore how long my hair grows then?

If she's a major Christfag point out that Jesus had long hair - not really anything she can say about that.
>>
File: 1445225384026.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445225384026.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>be 12
>feel like a girl inside but never tell anyone
>always jealous of girls but hide it
>cross dress from time to time
>mom and step dad forced me to live with my father who is a drunken asshole most of the time in hopes of straightening me out.
>things are good for the first few weeks then dad starts getting drunk a lot
>comes home late, wakes me up, and bullies me to the point of him punching and kicking me then gets bored and passes out
>one afternoon I'm watching anime eating ramen noodles and he comes home on his break to eat lunch with me
>"wth are you watching boy?"
>eats his food like a slob picking at me little by little as his eats
>hey anon tell me the truth, are you gay?"
>"w-what? No I'm not gay why would you say that?" really I am attracted to boys although it seemed weird to as a boy
>"because the way you carry yourself like how you walk sometimes and what you do with your hands is effeminate sometimes, also it's strange to see a boy who likes cooking an cleaning up the house like a woman"
>"No dad I'm not gay...jesus" while red faced
>After that I always felt like my dad knew something was wrong with me and that he was ashamed of me

Years later as a teenager
>living with grandparents now thank god
>sister eventually moves in too
>now I have clothes and makeup to steal
>take a lot of her old clothes and beauty products
>she has to notice but never said anything until one day
>me, her, and her bf are chilling in her room smoking a bowl of nuggs when she out of nowhere asks "anon we won't judge you or anything but are you gay?"
>"N-no why?"
>"well you don't chase after girls like other boys your age and act kinda effeminate sometimes and all my gf's think your gay when they met you"
>"lol no I'm not gay haha"
>her bf says "hey didn't you say he stole some of your clothes? lol"
>get red faced and say "okay I'm done with this shit, bye" and walk out

A few years later when I cam out as trans nobody was surprised tbqh.
>>
>>5232454
I don't think you know what the word supportive means, anon
>>
>>5235527

Again? The joke didn't bother me. The fact he said my shoulders were 20" wide was what made my mood plummet. My reaction to the joke was more like, "If only you knew how ironic this situation is."

>>5215646
>>5235647

Samson, too.
>>
>>5235949
samson was SSJ3
>>
>put on bike helmet
>friend looks at me
>"you look like a girl"
>give him a strange smirk
>he thinks I was angry
Little did he know it was actually a mix of happiness and self loathing
>>
>>5210613
>mtf
>pre-mones
>working at store
>ask little old lady if she needs help with anything
>she asked were the flour is
>I show her
>asks for something else
>I fetch it for her
>"thank you, dear. You're such a good girl"
>walk with a skip in my step rest of the day :3

...If it had been anyone but an old lady who called me a good girl it would probably be creepy
>>
>>5213935
Mom lasted a whole 3-4 hours before outing me to my brothers. They're all cool about it but shit Mom, really?
>>
>>5243167
aw fuck this used to happen to me before puberty reamed me in the asshole
>>
>>5218293
they used to do that at my high school but got rid of it before I was brave enough to do it, I think because conservative parents complained or something
>>
>>5243252
vv
>>
>>5243208
That's p good my mom lasted like 10 min before she told my dad and brother...
>>
>>5243145

What was the context? You mean a bicycle helmet?
>>
>>5244874
We were going biking
Yes, a bicycle helmet
>>
>>5235798

I don't know why some of you take clothing from the women around you and don't expect anything to happen.
>>
>>5244472
Never knew my mom, but my sister outed me to my uncle and aunt, and my dad outed me to my grandmother.

It's extra annoying because I haven't even figured everything out yet, so if the real deal is different from what I suspect now, I'll have to come out again.

Thankfully they're only occasionally bigoted and still love me.
>>
>>5215242
Have you considered staying in the car when she stops by the salon? Or telling the Orthodontist you don't want your teeth ground down? You might find yourself in serious trouble one day if you don't figure out how to say no
>>
>>5253466

This post.
>>
oh oh I have another one

every Sunday, my nanna and my grandmother come have a Sunday roast dinner because they're old and whatever. It's stressful, they enjoy it, me, my parents and my sister do not so much. Parents and Nanna now know I'm a tranny. Nan says telling Grandma would finish her off.

Grandma was born in 1920. She's almost 96, in a wheelchair, can't cook for herself, has round the clock care, is profoundly deaf and her mind wanders a bit due to sitting in a chair remembering because really that's all she has.

>I started hormones in september and there has been rapid changes i think being intersex helps
>she says she'll see me next week
>I'm away in London next week
>she says she'll see me the week after
>I'm also in London that week
>she looks me dead in the eye and says "When you don't see someone often, you notice changes about them more."
>Dad wheels her out to take her home

SHE SUSPECTS
>>
>>5266304

I would say it's time to come out.
>>
>Was talking to my mother today
>Talking about my brother
>Mishear her, think she said his girlfriend is pregnant
>Say so
>She says no, and repeats what she actually said
>Then she says, "Mom, Anon thought I said [younger brother]'s girlfriend was pregnant"
>Walk through doorway into kitchen to eat something
>Grandma follows me through
>She says, "Anon, now let me ask you something"
>Starts getting quieter, "Be honest with your grandmother"
>Quiet voice becomes a whisper, "Do you really want to be..."
>Oh shit! It's time...
>"... an uncle?"
>When I was a kid, I wanted to have nieces and nephews before I turned 18, like my classmates. I knew it wouldn't happen, though
>My mother sometimes brings it up, so it's not surprising grandma thinks I still want nieces and nephews
>I say, "Yes, but not now."

Guess I'm in the closet a while longer.
>>
>>5260740

I guess I could try staying in the car. My planned solution was buying a motorcycle and using that as my ride.
>>
>about ten years ago
>in car with mom, aunt, and sister
>sister is like 5 years old and constantly asks random questions
>she asks me "anon would you want to be a girl?"
>mom and aunt laugh
>aunt answers for me "no, he doesnt want to be a girl, come on hahaha"
>i just sit there kinda mortified

its funny what memories stay latched into your brain. ive forgotten like tens of thousands of car rides in my life, but i sure as hell remember that one
>>
>>5277189

You probably just kept it fresh in your mind by thinking of it over the years.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.