[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Strings Attached? Cool.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bb.jpg (260 KB, 914x891) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
260 KB, 914x891
Have you ever had an NSA deal?

I'm in my first one, and I'm afraid this dude is catchin them feelins for me, even though he was the one that stated for a no strings attached / fuck buddy deal.

How do I let the guy down easy?
>>
>>5205674
Fake your death

Come out bi (so that he'll drop you)

Go back for (more) graduate studies, and explain that you haven't the time

Tell him you're "happy with what you've gotten out of the relationship", but you think it's "time to move on".
>>
>>5205674
no, it never ends well. It didn't once for me and it was really rough getting over it.
>>
Has happened to me a couple of times. I'm up front about just wanting a fuck buddy, NSA, etc... and it starts fine. But eventually feels develop on their part.

Had one guy who started developing feels but gave me an STD (after we said we would be exclusive). Dumped him and he started stalking me telling me how much he loved me.
>>
NAS is code word for poz
>>
>>5206315
NAS is also codeword for Bis.
They should be avoided.
>>
>>5205674

You need boundaries in an NSA deal. Think of them more as a friend you can fuck, you know that friend you go to the cinema with, or that friend you play sports with? This is the friend you have sex with.

>don't go on dates
>don't "be exclusive"
>sending each other dick pics all day is fine, texting them the banalities of your day and every problem you've ever had is not.

I had an NSA friend once and he developed feelings for me, I cut it off pretty quickly and was super careful to not ever lead him on - we never dated, we hardly messaged, only fucked a dozen times and it was completely unremarkable... Yet after I broke it off he found out I was dating another guy and literally showed up at my door at 1 in the morning crying asking "where our relationship stood" to which I bluntly replied "there isn't one"

It's hard not to feel sorry for the guy, and if you have half a heart you probably will as you clearly liked him enough to fuck him but it's worse to drag something out you know isn't sustainable in the long run and it's better to just rip the bandage off and be honest.
>>
lol I am a lonely fag in a nsa deal where I only give oral. He's like 50 and I'm 24. It's my first ever sexual experience and I'm the one catching feelings...even though we never speak outside of setting up play dates.

I think most people that do nsa are either mature, or the complete opposite and actually crave intimacy
>>
>>5205674
I've had quite a few. Only one of which I would actually communicate with them outside of "hey I'm free today, wanna fuck?" (They were pretty nice to be fair, but I moved away and communication slowly stopped)
Anyway just try to avoid too much talk if you really don't want him to catch feels. Shit needs to be professional, you're two people who want some fuck, otherwise it's less NSA and more FWBs.
>>
I'm kind of dealing with that with a guy right now, the worst part is he's like 20 years older than me and foreign (Brazilian although assimilated fine into Canadian society). And even though we've fucked 3 or 4 times he texts me a lot and wants to come out and visit me or have me stay the night and go out for dates and stuff like that. I feel bad but I just slowly stopped replying to his texts.
>>
I'm in one right now, the awkward part is that it's with my ex. I think he's developing feelings for me again even though he dumped me to find himself a 'top' after a 5 year relationship.
>>
>>5205674
There are always strings.
>>
>>5206823
lol this is funny
yeah i just got our a relationship so
i don't want another rn i just want physical intimacy because sex is nice
>>
>>5210254
Umm okay nevermind. Four hours after posting this, we got back together. Awkward.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.