[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/'s opinions on Cassie Brooks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
/lgbt/'s opinions on Cassie Brooks?
>>
>>5205368
Looks really good.
>>
>>5205368
lick poop
do meth
walk around naked with kids in the house

living the dream
>>
is there an existing video of her full breakdown?
>>
>>5205368
Literally who?
>>
>>5205368
who?
>>
>>5205647
>>5205660
>>
>>5205660
>>5205647
a trans cam girl whom /b/ and /pol/ (i think) trolled into a live mental breakdown
>>
>>5205698
Those bastards !
How can they be so mean !
I bet they also put the crack on her pipe and the poop on her dildo when she wasnt looking...
>>
>>5205664
calm your autism
>>
>>5205708
i mean thats the point of the thread right? you were gonna post her sore-ridden ass and her poop eating
>>
>>5205730
I created this thread. No. That wasn't my post.
>>
>>5205368

Gross.

She could've been a sweetie, but she went crazy.
>>
>>5205368
>No links or images to what happened.
I bet there's tons of trans on /pol/gbt
Requesting polgbt comic where its like "its the end of the world"
I can't find it actually and would like it
>>
>>5205698
they didn't troll her into a breakdown. she was already having one, so they decided to do what they could to make things worse for her because that's what immature, hateful faggots do.
>>
>>5205698
What happened?
>>
>>5206050
To be fair this is a good reminder for all trans women that openly expressing their sexuality will probably harm them, which is why they should be discreet and stick to finding chasers.
>>
Give more details.
>>
>>5205878
>but she went crazy.
Society is hard on us transgenders. Especially the transwomen. I myself was nearly beaten to death twice, then subjected to conversion therapy. That last did my mind in, and it chose to forget my youth and most of my skills.

>>5206285
>and stick to finding chasers.
is no choice. Being loved and desired for a part of you that you hate really fucking sucks. It's not a healthy way to live.
>>
She did what a lot of morons do... put herself into a situation that she couldn't handle.

What else could have happened? She should've never been camming if she can't handle the trolls.
>>
I don't think she is that good looking
>>
>>5206839
>It's not a healthy way to live.

And you thinking working as a prostitute and catching AIDS like she did is any better?

Or doing meth and staying up all hours of the night to cam whore?
>>
>>5206839
>for a part of you that you hate really fucking sucks

Why do so many of you say this? Not all of us hate our dicks, probably not even most of us do.

Cassie just should've used all her cam money to go to school and a good shrink rather than getting fake tits and a nose job.
>>
>>5207276
obviously there is no good way to live our lives, that's why we eventually commit suicide after exhausting all options
>>
I feel bad for her, and hope she finds stability and happiness.
>>
Aids. Either looked for the gift actively or found a generous chaser.
>>
Where can I watch the breakdown or download the torrent?? I must see.
>>
>>5205698
Thus proving once again that the "people" who lurk those garbage caverns we call boards are the scummiest scumbags to ever scum around on this scummy planet.
>>
>>5208284
They're better than the scum on this board
>>
Is she ok? Has anyone talked to her since?
>>
>>5207701
Me too...

>>5207529
>>5207276
>>5207628
Find a conventional lover. They are out there. I'm bisexual transwoman, and have found both a bisexual, and a lesbian lover. Well, ok, maybe the love triangle I'm in isn't all that conventional, but they love me for me and who I am. Not for what is between my legs.

>>5207770
>aids
Scares the shit out of me. Too many friends and former lovers died from it.
>>
>>5207628
Manage to reach nirvana first and survive it.
>>
>>5205368
she looks nice but she's mental
>>
I dont know her personally, im just another transgirl from CB, but this girl gets sooo much hate, even from the trans people themselves, its probably cause she passes flawlessly And other T girls are jealous and in misery... She gets more hate than she deserves, wish the best for her. and stop hating so much and please carry on with your own lives. Some people just dont like seeing other being happy and succesful ( i mean in the sense she passes as a girl and that she makes muuuuch more than the avg CB girl).

And as for her being drugged, shes young, she had a bit too much, but I dont see how it affects you negatively, and what causes sooo much hate for her..it happens to all of us, but somehow for her to do it is unacceptable and she should be stoned to death and deal with internet bullies ( the most coward and the worst IMO... Ive heard misery needs to be shared so that might explain it... Uh and btw for all of those you laughing at her, id like to see you act all awkward and nervous if you met her, but there is no way she would even Notice you exist... Picking to bully on a young Tgirl over the web while hiding your identity. I feel shame and pity for you...

Btw im glad i havent seen so much hate as before, just forget that she got high, its not as it doesnt happen everyday in your own street. Get a smile on your face boys and girls, theres much more to life than judging this little girl :)
>>
>>5210572
+100000

We all struggle so very much. I can't believe any trans person particularly trans women would anything but sad at this event.

Anyone who gets any enjoyment from the pain inflicted on her is sick.

I hope she is ok. This is so sad.
>>
>>5205642
I really want to see this video.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!O4sAwQSR!jbKDx7HzMIrSJdsuOVxnB1UXG0ULjLGDfbVpKTR-NMU
>>
>>5212438
what's this supposed to be?
>>
>>5212627
this >>5212036
>>
>>5208284
Hey, I only watched! Most people commenting were being nice. Overall, it was surreal and pretty fucking gross., Just bizarre.
Does she really have HIV?
>>
>>5212438
not clicking that. upload to a tube site
>>
>>5205368
She's beautiful...
>>
Will somebody describe what in the hot fuck actually happened? I'm not watching some shitty tranny video and this fucking thread has been on the front page for days now.
>>
>>5216174
From what I've seen basically she did a bunch of drugs then started freaking out on her webcam show.
Eventually it got somewhat lulzy because she licked quite a bit of shit off the dildo she was ramming in her ass. Plus her ass was covered in ingrown hairs and/or herpes sores which freaked some people out.
I think at one point she walked around naked while her family was there.

Not sure what else happened worth noting.
>>
>>5205394
Wait did she actually do meth on cam?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.