[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Achieve gay death >Not really fat, but heavier than I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1438663892352.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1438663892352.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>Achieve gay death
>Not really fat, but heavier than I used to be
>Not as attractive anymore
>Never came close to finding a serious bf
So how the fuck am I supposed to do it now?
>>
Get in shape.
>>
>>5205226
And then what? Even when I was undeniably hot, I could never find a gay man worth a damn. Nothing but drug sluts.
>>
>>5205235
This is how I know you have shit taste
>>
>>5205252
I'm sorry. Was I supposed to be attracted to poorly-behaved whores with drug problems?
>>
>>5205262
Nope. That is your problem.
>>
>>5205202

Get a fat bf?

I thought gay fatties would be popular as the weight implies they don't do drugs or have aids.
>>
>>5205235
>>5205262

You're single because of this attitude. Gay-death is self inflicted. I've fucked plenty of very attractive 30+ year olds, and would still be if I hadn't found a great guy who happened to be my age.

It is -very- sexy when a guy knows what he wants, has his shit together and is dedicated enough to pursue it.

Stop marginalising yourself by only looking at the gay scene, that's not where you'll meet anyone worth calling your BF.
>>
>>5206376
>Get a fat bf?
. sad thing is, even us fat guys who actually LIKE other fat guys can't get a fat boyfriend because so many of them only want skinny little twinks. so I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>5205235
are you a drug slut as well?
>>
I'm 31, and a wizard. I wanted to check out how badly gay death would affect me so I downloaded grindr for the first time last week.
I uploaded a fairly normal picture that I took in someones cluttered bathroom (the lighting was good tho).
I live in a very small city, less the 150000 people live here. After three days I had one 20 year old messaging me, two 22 year olds, one 24 years old biscum, one 26 year old and one 29 year old. And someone around 30 with really bad gay face.
Confidence boost achieved, delete grindr.
>>
>>5206671
No.
>>
>>5206834
So gay guys who aren't drug slug exist.

Maybe you don't have a bf because you believe you're better than the rest and that makes you look like an asshole.
>>
>>5206958
I AM better than you insufferable hedonist trainwrecks.

>Hurr you have to date uggos, prostitutes and junkies or you're a bad person!
Getting real tired of your shit, faggots.
>>
>>5206990

You sound like a fucking horrible person m8 - maybe that's why your alone?
>>
>>5207002
Nice counterargument. Literally all you keep saying is "NO U". Now present one attractive gay mean who isn't a drug addict and a slut with contact info. Go ahead. I'll wait. I'm 100% positive you CAN'T (Note: NOT won't) deliver. You have absolutely nothing to say.
>>
>>5207026
*gay man
>>
>>5207026
>pruve ursefs 2 me!
Literally amateur.
>>
>>5207054
So what you're saying is you have nothing.
>>
>>5207026
What is an attractive man to you the, beauty tends to be a bit subjective.
>>
>>5207057
You're trying to neg an entire board's worth of gay men in the most obvious way imaginable. You're a joke dude.
>>
>>5207086
He has to be not fat, no round face and must have an actual jawline. That last bit is going to be difficult since basically zero gay men actually have an actual jawline. In other words: face like an actual man, not a fucking pudding. If he's a younger guy, he should actually be attractive, not just have a shitty 2001 Bieber cut and everyone say he's the hottest thing to walk the Earth because he has a shitty haircut but still has a hatchetface.

Honestly, I'm not asking for a lot here, because I see straight men that look like this in any small town, so it's not like attractive men are rare. It's just that attractive gay men are.

>>5207097
Yet a joke you have no actual counter to. Strange how that works.

>>5207099
I'm nothing like ANY gay man I've ever encountered. I don't include myself in this.
>>
>>5207101
>Yet a joke you have no actual counter to. Strange how that works.
I don't have to do shit man. You're just gonna be a bitter, lonely individual until you change your shitty attitude and stop trying to play the part of sleazy pick-up artist on 4chan. That's something you have to decide to do on your own, though.
>>
File: 1432097054680.jpg (14 KB, 181x156) Image search: [Google]
1432097054680.jpg
14 KB, 181x156
>>5207101
it must suck to be so fucking special :c
>>
>>5207101

Why does anyone need to pose a 'counter' argument to you being a toxic, fat, insecure, NEET, self obsessed manchild?

>There are no gay men who are attractive and not drug sluts
>There are more attractive straight men than gay men

If you can't see how narrow minded these statements are there's no helping you.

Saged and hidden. 4chan isn't your personal diary - you wanted frank advice and now you're spitting it back in peoples faces, you're a waste of time, that's why you're alone.
>>
>>5207132
>There are no gay men who are attractive and not drug sluts
So you and everyone else keep claiming. I've never seen any evidence for this. Nor can anyone present even a SINGLE example of it when put to the test.
>>
>>5207101
I'm 24. I'm not a drug addict and I can count the number of guys I've had sex with on one hand. You sound like an insufferable cunt.

What was the purpose of this thread? Did you want advice or just an excuse to bitch like a bitter, jaded queen? I hope I never become you, but I'm scared because I know how easy it can happen.

I wish I knew what to tell you about dating in your situation. I can't I've never been there. My suspicion is that there are plenty of gay men like you who didn't settle down in their 20s, some of whom are bound to be great guys, if you gave them a chance.

You know how women are always complaining that they can't find good men? It's because it's hard for everyone to come by, and that's with women having the advantage of a sea of fish 100 times bigger than ours.

Navigating life is hard enough. Being gay is hard enough. There's not that many of us, I think we owe it to ourselves to show a bit of compassion to each other.

I hope you find love, and I hope you are able to let go of some of your anger and hostility, because it's the only way it will happen.
>>
>MUH GAY DEATH
>WHY WON'T YOUNGER PEOPLE FUCK ME?
>PEOPLE MY OWN AGE? THAT'S GROSS

every fucking time

You bring this bullshit on yourself, stop spreading myths.
>>
YOU DON'T OP

REV UP THAT HAND
>>
>>5207122
It does.

>>5207273
>Navigating life is hard enough. Being gay is hard enough. There's not that many of us, I think we owe it to ourselves to show a bit of compassion to each other.
For wanton misbehavior? Give me one good reason why. But then, you're delusional enough to try to claim that rampant drug abuse and sexual promiscuity aren't the norm in the gay world, so that show's what good you are at giving advice.

By the way, you're a piece of human dogshit and I hope you die of AIDS.

>>5209048
When did I say that. All I was stating was that if it was impossible then, how is it supposed to get easier? I mean look at this board. Look at this thread. Most faggots live in denial that there's even a problem with fag culture. Or they try to minimalize it like it's some sort of fringe element when it's the dominant strain of gay culture. Then I'm the bad guy because I'm sick of faggots' misbehaving shit.

>Oh but anon, you're just a bitchy queen because you want a gay man to act like a human being like they're always claiming they are and not a lunatic cokewhore who blows strangers behind the local CVS. I don't know why you can't find them because they're everywhere, even though nobody can ever offer any concrete support for this bullshit claim and EVERY STUDY EVER DONE on gay male relationships shows that non-monogamy and drug abuse and general dysfunction are the norm. BUT YOU'RE THE PROBLEM BECAUS YOU JUDGE! YOU'RE BITTER!
GTFO of here with this shit, you stupid queers.

>stop spreading myths
You mean like the myth that gay men act just like everyone else and totally aren't sluts as the norm? You mean like that myth? That one is pretty popular on this board.

>>5209316
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>5209335
yeah you got it right.

there's no hope for the fag community

it's only drug sex and aids

i'm sorry for you anon, you like me have become aware of that

most gays are in denial about it

but we're not anymore

but awareness has a price

and that's us being alone forever

because it'd be wrong to encourage that type of behaviour

so accept it

the sooner you do the better it'll be

you are alone forever
>>
>>5206424
BillyBobThornton Daddy?

finally, my kind of guy...
>>
>>5206424
I wonder if this is regional or something. In my area, (at least on Growlr), most bears only want other bears. I'd say maybe 10-15% specifically mention to being into twinky type.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.