[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caitlyn Jenner won the Woman Of The Year Award.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13
File: CAIT.jpg (42 KB, 467x571) Image search: [Google]
CAIT.jpg
42 KB, 467x571
Caitlyn Jenner won the Woman Of The Year Award.
>>
File: CAITTT.jpg (54 KB, 467x644) Image search: [Google]
CAITTT.jpg
54 KB, 467x644
>>
>>5204927
Now ze needs to win the Man of the Year Award to go with it.

Man of the year first half of the year, woman of the year the second half.
>>
STAY MAD POL
>>
>>5204952
Why would they be mad? Jenner is just showing that men really are superior.

Men even make better women than real women.
>>
>>5204927
he whored himself out to get win Bravest Person of the Year.

Of course he'll use his money to win this award that no one has ever fucking heard of.
>>
>>5204927

tfw cis people feel the need to validate an old trans woman who murdered a human being and inflate their egos than have principles

gooood goyim
>>
>>5204927
What did she do to her hair
>>
File: 1446007469884.png (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446007469884.png
193 KB, 600x800
>>5204952
/pol/ here, not really concerned about her. There's immigrants destroying the west to concern ourselves with here. Thanks for letting us know your thinking about us, we love you too.
>>
It's like when stuck up HS kids want to pretend they have feelings for a second and vote the down syndrome kids for prom king/queen.
>>
>>5204927
hahaha a man winning the woman of the year award, what a time to be alive...
>>
>murder someone
>transition to get away with it
>win Woman of the Year award
>>
>>5204990
The 50 bait threads we get every day say otherwise
>>
>she
>>
File: screenshot-3955.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-3955.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>5204927
That fucking guy has made every single trans person look like an asshole, what a motherfucker. Can't anyone speak up for real transgirls and tell the world that man is a fraud?
>>
>>5205097
you're all just as bad
>>
>>5204963
All women are whores.
She earned that award as fairly as any other woman would.
>>
>>5204927
So do we just forget she killed someone?
>>
>>5204927
I honestly think this is disgusting. It's pandering beyond all conceivable limits, well over 9000s, and completely forced. When famous stars transitioned in the past did they suddenly get handed awards? Hell no. But because you've got a media circus following this "literally only famous for fucking a black guy" of a family and the fart-suckers behind the awards show knowing what a shit storm this would kick up just leaves it all smelling as foul as Obama's' fucking peace prize.
>>
honestly if isis wants to win over americans they should do us a solid and take out that entire family
>>
>>5204927
Fucking hon just die already...
>>
>>5205059
so you say hon.

stay mad.
>>
>>5205097
Kayla need to speak for all real trans girls.
>>
>>5205425
>>5205430
what is a hon?
>>
>>5205452
A trans woman who doesn't pass and looks like a man in female clothing, usually old trans women but it can mean younger ones too.
>>
>>5205097
Why do people hate her?
I didn't follow the story or whatever happened.
>>
>>5204961
Actually, she's always been transgender, she just wasn't out. So she's always had the mind of a woman and was still able to have the strength of will to win the Olympics. So really, women are better at being men than men are.

Or maybe this is literally preschooler shit and pol should grow up.
>>
'This is why God put me on Earth': Caitlyn Jenner says as she accepted the Glamour's Women of the Year Award.
>>
>implying there is any factual, objective basis for "her" "win"

2/10 made me post
>>
>Glamours Woman of the Year Award

I mean, why do you guys even care? It's not really anything.
>>
>>5206498
Ikr? She doesn't even look that bad all things considered.

Dem hands though. She needs to wear gloves.
>>
>>5206502
>she
stop
>>
File: 1432599401559.jpg (29 KB, 257x331) Image search: [Google]
1432599401559.jpg
29 KB, 257x331
>>5206504
>trying this hard
>>
>giving a fuck about this prize

You're talking about that award like it's meaningful and relevant.
>>
>>5204927
No one even cared about any of these awards until she started winning them
>>
>>5204927
Is that what the award looks like? It looks like it was designed by a slow kid
>>
>>5206498
>>5206502
keep in mind that her pictures are taken by pros and are probably photoshoped in order to make her look more feminine.

I mean look at the massive shoulders in >>5204929
>>
>>5206612
she also has fuckloads of money to spend on surgery and styling and expensive clothes
>>
Why do even other trans women hate her?
>>
>>5206719
trannies all hate each other
>>
>>5206730

It's part of the social transitioning. When you start to present as a women you have to needlessly criticise and be cruel about other women.
>>
>>5206719
shes trans and attracted to other women yet opposes gay marriage and equal rights?
>>
>>5206778
What? Sorry I don't pay any attention to celebrities, all I know is she's famous.
>>
>>5206832
conservative only ever shows attraction to women.
murders somebody, transitions, suddenly becomes a fucking SAINT
>>
>>5206851
and then denounces gay marriage rights

why would you not hate somebody like that
>>
>>5205059
we just like to troll u fags like how you produce all the /polgbt/ stuff
>>
>>5206530
>but in the end
>>
File: TT6liHa.png (594 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
TT6liHa.png
594 KB, 600x800
>>5204990
fight on
>>
>>5204961
>"Men even make better women than real women."
> No matter how much they try, transwomen can never be women, because they are men.

Top kek
>>
>>5205097
>That fucking guy has made every single trans person look like an asshole

Nope, most trannies on 4chan do that.

>>5205948
>LOL "her"

Well as your too lazy to google, brucie boy killed a woman in a car crash-as this happened as he transitioned people were so swepped up by that they forget he was a murderer and he didnt get no jail time. The trannies on this board would probably call him a hero though as they believe the only real women are transwomen and hate real women with a passion.
>>
>>5207284
>The trannies on this board would probably call him a hero though as they believe the only real women are transwomen and hate real women with a passion.
You should chill and actually read the thread.
>>
>>5207284
>4chan is real life
>>
>>5204927
Wait, so all I have to do is being an agp and killing an innocent person with my car and I'll get the women of the year award? wow
>>
>>5204927
Considers themselves straight but yet is exclusively attracted to female while being opposed to homosexual marriage. I wouldn't be surprised if they still think of themselves as a straight male sexually. I'm waiting for them to detransition and have shit hit the fan.
>>
>>5207388
It's a known known that the guy was a hyper feminine slut fuccboi since forever.

Straight? Dude's straight gay.

And am I the only person here who's reminded of that ep of Futurama where bender becomes a chick to win the robot olympics?
>>
>>5206498
It would be pretty easy to pass if I were rich as fuck
>>
>>5207586
It still comes down to think surgery can't fix. Size of body, size of head, and ratios on your body.

Caitlyn Jenner obviously doesn't pass.
>>
>>5204927
>Let us all take pity on the sub-human and give it a participation award
>>
File: 169809674.jpg (12 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
169809674.jpg
12 KB, 220x326
>>5204927
>>
>>5205970
Being mentally a woman doesn't make him a woman. But I suppose with the magic of political correctness he can change his chromosomes and start ovulating, huh? After all, magic is much more cooler than pre school shit like biology.
>>
>>5207284
>he
Gr8 b8 m8

>as he transitioned people were so swepped up by that they forget he was a murderer and he didnt get no jail time.
She's a celebrity, she probably wouldn't have gotten any jail time regardless. And it doesn't make any sense to hate her for it, it's not like she transitioned to avoid jail time (she started transitioning BEFORE the accident) so it's really others people fault if she gets preferential treatment because of it. And committing an act of manslaughter does not make one a MURDERer.

>The trannies on this board would probably call him a hero though
Uh, most trannies here hate her.

>as they believe the only real women are transwomen and hate real women with a passion.
Uh, what? Just because we think trans women are real women doesn't mean we think cis women aren't. And I don't hate cis women at all, it's men I have a problem with (and that's at least partially just because of internalized misandry).

>>5207605
She passes pretty well for her age desu. At least in pictures she still looks like an older woman rather than a man.

>>5208853
>Being mentally a woman doesn't make him a woman.
Maybe not biologically, but that's the whole point of transitioning. And that pretty much is the definition of gender identity.

>change his chromosomes
Chromosomes don't make you a woman. Some cisgender women have XY chromosomes (though TERF autists will probably call her intersex).

>start ovulating, huh
If someone becomes a woman when they start ovulating, wouldn't that imply that they stop being a woman when they stop ovulating?

>After all, magic is much more cooler than pre school shit like biology.
The biology of gender is a lot more complex than the simplified version you learn in pre-school, or even in high school.
>>
>>5207388
When/where have they gone on record as saying they were "straight"?
>>
>>5207490
>a hyper feminine slut fuccboi since forever.

nice role model m80
>>
Well she IS stunning and brave woman.
>>
File: daggers.png (329 KB, 435x412) Image search: [Google]
daggers.png
329 KB, 435x412
>>5204927
>>5204929
>>5205097
>>5205970
>>5207388
To anyone who questions the legitimacy of ol' Brucie just fucking watch this video.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qLtnmULZA

Between the god-awful voice and the way he handles the situation, it just adds more to the evidence that he's some cross dresser with agp who saw the opportunity to be accepted, and make it a full time thing by labeling himself as trans.
>>
What would really be funny would be if jenner came out in a few years stating it was a social experiment/public prank we all fell for and whipped out his cock to prove it!
>>
>>5205097
Laura Jane Grace

Matter of fact, here's her and Gen P talking about how Jenner shouldn't be a trans role model
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/aug/27/genesis-p-orridge-caitlyn-jenner-transgender-spokesperson
https://soundcloud.com/thetalkhouse/sets/the-talkhouse-music-podcast
>>
>>5209822
https://soundcloud.com/thetalkhouse/genesis-breyer-p-orridge-talks-with-laura-jane-grace?in=thetalkhouse/sets/the-talkhouse-music-podcast
Fucked up sorry.
>>
>>5209822
they're just bitching about her being rich though
>>
>>5209832
I mean I consider that a reason for her not to be a role model.
She basically had access to all the surgery she wanted and redesigned herself to be a conventionally beautiful woman.

They're right. People need to know about poor transgender people, people who can't afford fancy surgeries and sell drugs to pay for HRT. That's how we're gonna make progress.
>>
File: bruce_3280683b.jpg (66 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
bruce_3280683b.jpg
66 KB, 620x388
She actually looks like a real woman here.
I don't know why she didn't just stay like this.
>>
>>5210582
she looks like Geena Davis now. not a bad thing
>>
>>5204927
He makes a handsome woman. I feel like I am in a twilight zone episode when stuff like this happens. Its like the inmates are running the asylum. How am I suppose to maintain an intelligent, logical mind and at the same time rename Bruce as Caitlyn and completely ignore that "she" has a penis. I honestly feel like I'm in "The Emperor has no Clothes". Am I the only one?
>>
File: giphy.gif (894 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
894 KB, 250x205
>>5209832
>>5209856
>says is a bad role model because money/surgery/looks
>not the fact jenner got away with murder because of transitioning

fuck trannies are shallow
>>
>>5208925
>Just because we think trans women are real women doesn't mean we think cis women aren't
Never said that, liked the way you shoe horned that in tho.

>And committing an act of manslaughter does not make one a MURDERer.
Except it was proved that jenner had been negligent at the wheel, but it was waved. Doesn't matter if it was intentional or not, someone is still dead because of it

>internalized misandry
Aha are you for real? top kek. Seriously though do you think thats why you are trans?
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>5205259
>>
>>5210777
I think she's a bad role model because her soul is far uglier than her appearance.
>>
>>5210684
>>5210684
It's not the emperor's new clothes. It's redefining what the word 'woman' means; which, in trannyland, means "someone who is female or who authentically has an internal sense of being female".

It'd be more like the emperor going out in his underpants and having people tell him he's dressed modestly.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.