[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religious families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
So who's queer and their families are heavily religious?

I'm a closet tranny and it's getting harder and harder to deal with my family
I'm ready to kille myself at this point and struggling to find a reason not to
>>
>>5204914
just get a job save money and move out. then, do whatever you want.-
>>
>>5204922
Obviously
I'm working on that now
But it's still hard until then, constantly being told " you're a strong man of god" " you've never shown signs of being attracted to other men" "the devil is messing with you over this lgbt stuff"
Is messing with my head
>>
Raised catholic but as time went by we sort of went less and less, now we're just eater and Christmas kind of deal. I'm bisexual, My parents did not take it well. It is definitely more of a cultural thing than a religious thing (south america fuck).

Strangest thing though, My brother who is the least religious and most likely to be very a religious/atheist is the most bothered by it now.

You should plan for the future anon, good luck
>>
>>5205655
i know this feel
having my mother try to beat it into my brain that I'M A MAN AND BOF MAKES NO MISTAKES HES THE PERFECT CREATOR
just completely fucks me over mentally
i can't wait to come out and get disowned
>>
>>5206109
>>5206109
>I'M A MAN AND BOF MAKES NO MISTAKES HES THE PERFECT CREATOR
I hate this. It's like, if they had a kid with some sort of deformity they'd not give too shits about 'perfect creator' then - if there was some surgery available to put it right then they'd do it. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>5204914

Raised in a strongly Irish-Catholic family. When I came out at 17 my family through me out of the house. It's been 26 years since I've talked to them.
>>
>>5205012

>tfw your parents think they know you when actually you've interacted so little with each other that if you weren't family, you would be complete strangers.

>>5205655

Is your brother the Latin American equivalent of a fedora tipper?

>>5206109

So why are you getting told this if you haven't come out yet? Giving too many hints?
>>
>>5206292
I really have trouble understanding how someone could do this to their child
>>
>>5206148
My sister had surgery for a skeletal defect at 15 so yes, my parents totally fall into that category.
>>5206740
My mom has told other people that she doesn't know me well, and it's obvious she doesn't know me especially I don't think she really understands what I like and why, her idea of me is skewed, and my fathers is only marginally better. She's still my mom, she raised me, she wants the best for me and I live with her and I have for 25 years so I don't know how much credit I should give her?
That being said when I realized I was transgender as a teenager I said nothing. When I likes boys when I was younger I said nothing. When I wanted to cut off my penis as a little kid I said nothing and I've always done my best to avoid matters that they dislike or with which they would be uncomfortable.

Why do the things she say fuck with my head so my so much?

I should know better but every time she says that to me I think about "maybe she's right and I'm not lgbt just confused"
>>
>>5204914
I would first recommend not killing yourself.
Second, I would recommend not dwelling on sexuality so much. I am a straight man that has never had sex in my life and I realized sex is not everything. You need to direct your love and attention to other things, and consciously avoid putting emphasis on sexuality or romantic relationships. Find distractions.
Third, understand that you are not defined by your sexuality or gender. Homosexuality and transgender do not actually exist, they are social constructs. They only have power if you give them power, and you are more powerful than they are.
Fourth, no amount of sex or makeup is going to make you happy. Find ways to make other people happy without sex and you will find yourself becoming more happy with yourself.
Fifth, laugh. Just find something funny, and laugh.
>>
Same...Cislez female here. Any male want to get married so both our parents think we're straight while we live our actual lives?
>>
>>5211031

Straight male here. Only if we can have kids. Oh, and you have to cuddle with me at night sometimes, I get lonely.
>>
>>5211046
Deal
>>
>>5211050
What shall we name our kids? If boy, I like Jason; if girl, I like Rebecca. And sometimes we may have to kiss in public to keep up appearances.
>>
>>5204914
Just move out of the USA or become non poor and youll never have to deal with religious people again.
>>
File: sooooooo.png (4 KB, 203x203) Image search: [Google]
sooooooo.png
4 KB, 203x203
>>5204914
My mom is heavily religious but still accepts me because she wants me to be happy. She's the only one in my family who knows though, and I'm scared to think about what the rest of my family would think.
>>
>>5206744
In all honesty it was partly my fault. After getting thrown out I was homeless and got addicted to heroin. Got lots of tats and piercings. after about 5 years I got myself straightened out, got a degree and good job and got off H but my parents still see me as the tatted, punk, druggie lesbian and not their daughter. If I skipped those 5 years maybe things would be different.
>>
>>5211538
They're cunts. Are they still homophobic, and did they apologize to you?
>>
>>5204914
I was in the same boat as you OP for 20 year. I kept my granny feels secret from my family until it became too much to bear and just came clean. Turns out they been knew and was just waiting for me to come out with it. They still love and accept me so take a chance and fell them. You never know how things are going to happen until it happens.
>>
>>5211886

So you're an MtF grandparent?
>>
>>5211886
thats nice but my parents aren't going to accept me like yours. theyve told me enough that coming out is stupid i rather hide in the closet my entire life
>>
Everyone in my family is conservative...i can't be free...
>>
>>5216336
GO AWAY RABBI
>>
>>5216572
absoluteley disgusting
>>
>>5216572
A looking at sexy girls will only make my illness progress further, but ok. :3
>>
>>5216336
So if you're "not gay" why are you here?
>>
Not my immediate family (thank tlaloc) but my dad's brother and his family used to send me the "Left Behind" books when I was a little kid. Apparently their part of some weird apocalyptic Christian sect. It would be fucking hilarious (albeit somewhat terrifiying) if they found out now that I'm a bisexual trans.
>>
File: gay ducks.jpg (8 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
gay ducks.jpg
8 KB, 288x175
>>5216336
>Only evil people can become homosexua
Gay ducks say your argument is invalid
>>
>>5204914
Im with you op. Gay as fuck here, but my dad's a pastor and I've gone to a christian private school all my life. I don't have the money to move out during school. I feel trapped as hell.

fuck indiana
>>
>>5219391
Well, it's her fucking baby. Don't tell other people how to parent.
>>
I'm a Christian lesbian and my parents are also Christian. They're close minded bigots. They tell me I'm living in sin, going to hell, etc. They're very good examples of how not to be a Christian.
I just focus on my relationship with God and on being kind to other people. I think that's much more inline with what Jesus taught us, but my parents don't see it that way.
I also have two younger brothers and fortunately they haven't had their outlook poisoned.
>>
>>5211814
>waiting for apologies
She's the one that should apologize for being a selfish whore and bringing shame over her family. She deserves what happens to her.
>>
>>5220442
this is my issue. i want to have a relationship with god....I do
but my parents and the Christians i'm around most often just poison my love for god and outlook and whatnot. it makes it hard.
i havent come oue, but going to hell, walking in sin, lies of the devil, etc are all things I hear in relation to possibly being gay or trans
>>
>>5219634
You don't go to college or trade school?

Pastor's son here who has a thing for the Russian guy in his class. Can't quite get myself to flirt with him without being awkward
>>
>>5220475
>selfish whore
How? She only came out to her parents. For all you know she was a virgin. She trusted them, and loved them enough to confide in them, and they betrayed her, a minor, and threw her out.

Her parents are the scum of the Earth.
>>
>>5220442
Same situation. You single?
>>
>>5204914
The best reason is to spite them and show them that theyre wrong. Thats the only reason I havent jumped in front of a train yet.
>>
>>5225839
Isn't that easier said than done?
>>
>>5222077
Still gay, so parent's action completely justified.
>>
>>5234475
Go flame somewhere else.
>>
>>5234475
you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: Булатова-31x310.jpg (19 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
Булатова-31x310.jpg
19 KB, 310x310
>>5222077
Her parents wanted the best for her and gave her love. But she chose to be mentally ill and reject love of her family. because she chose her sickness over her family. she does not deserve any love or compassion from her family because she chose homosexuality over them.
>>
>>5241977
GTFO Rabbi
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.