[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Ive been on hrt for 4 months and im starting to feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Hey
Ive been on hrt for 4 months and im starting to feel like ill never pass at all
Maybe im just over reacting but im kinda panicing
I hate everything about my looks i just wanna feel better
>>
File: 1413279526731.jpg (39 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1413279526731.jpg
39 KB, 472x472
That's what you get for posting such shit tier anime.
>>
>>5202851
this

>>5202842
come back with when you are 8 months in and still unpassable as heck, lel
>>
>>5202842
It took me 3 years of HRT to start passing without make up. You're fine.
>>
Can't guarantee you'll pass, unfortunately, but 4 months is barely any time at all for HRT. It's likely none of the important stuff has even started happening yet aside from tiny breast buds
>>
File: 1427736464116.jpg (367 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427736464116.jpg
367 KB, 1280x720
>>5202842
I realized I will never pass after about a year

what helped me accept my fate and live in male role is pic related

>Amor fati: this is the very core of my being—And as to my prolonged illness, do I not owe much more to it than I owe to my health? To it I owe a higher kind of health, a sort of health which grows stronger under everything that does not actually kill it!—To it, I owe even my philosophy.… Only great suffering is the ultimate emancipator of spirit, for it teaches one that vast suspiciousness which makes an X out of every U, a genuine and proper X, i.e., the antepenultimate letter. Only great suffering; that great suffering, under which we seem to be over a fire of greenwood, the suffering that takes its time—forces us philosophers to descend into our nethermost depths, and to let go of all trustfulness, all good-nature, all whittling-down, all mildness, all mediocrity,—on which things we had formerly staked our humanity.”

>“What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.”

..for it is impossible to understand this movie without reading Nietzsche anyway.
>>
>>5202896
german philosophers are 2 linkin park edgy 4 me
>>
File: 1438363957452.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1438363957452.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
>>5202896
This movie was the worst thing ever to come out of Shaft, stip being such a pretentious asshole living in denial.
>>
File: 1398946113618.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1398946113618.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
>>5202920
>>5202906
>>5202851
>>5202860

ewww gross
>>
Two years in. Don't pass. Everyone said I would pass too. Face is unless you are special or have a really doughboy featureless face FFS is really necessary for "comfortable" passing.
>>
>>5202925
your face is
#bam
>>
>>5203816
I'm 4 months in and I've started stashing away an FFS fund. If I end up not needing it then it can go to SRS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.