[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:OOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 720x720
:OOO
>>
>>5202821
can someone please put himherit in jail already holy FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>5202838
Yeah, I've got enough now. Next pls.
>>
>tfw when you forget you're trans
>>
>>5202821
>Accepts he's not a woman, but looks like one
wow a decent transsexual
>>
>>5202884
>decent transsexual
>has a penis
>>
>>5202901
tranny boy, my dick my dick is hardening
>>
>>5202863
>tfw you forget you're pretending to be trans
>>
well scientifically he is right

he will always be their biological dad
>>
Newflash, but you don't magically become a mother by changing the way you dress.

You have to actually, you know, GIVE BIRTH.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (57 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
57 KB, 350x350
>>5202821
It's 2015. You can be a woman and a daddy, shitlord.
>>
>>5202821
how is this a problem? he is their dad. his penis ejaculated semen inside of their mother.

why are trans people so fucking stupid? you're not a woman no matter how much dressup you do.
>>
>>5202931
So if two lesbians adopt a kid, neither of them is the mother?
>>
>>5202960

Obviously not. They're surrogate mothers. The child's actual mother is whoever they came out of.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>5202978
Okay, but "surrogate mother" still uses the term mother.
>>
>>5202996
>this blatant attempt to alter the definition of a word that you find inconvenient

They are two distinct concepts.

Fucking stop this shit, this is why people literally murder transsexuals. Quit denying basic biology and human nature at every turn, you freak.
>>
>>5202942
b-but i have a female penis, of course i am a womyn
>>
>>5202821
I'm more concerned that that girl lose 2 teeth at age 20... Did somebody hit her in the face so she lost them?
Is it really appropriate to compliment how "beautiful" she looks without 2 front teeth?

If she can't afford to replace them, then that is more insulting than being "kind" and "supportive".
>>
>>5203007
Cis female adoptive parents call themselves mothers all the time too, how come no one's murdering them?
>>
>>5203007
He's not arguing about biology, it's fucking terminology. Adoptive parents are still referred to as mother and father, they just wouldn't be called the biological mother and father. It's a sentimental thing, and because they raised the child.

Quit being such a baby.
>>
>>5203035
This, is that girl really 20? Why doesn't she have those teeth? I'm more concerned over her than bruce fuckface.
>>
>>5203035
>>5204624
I can't tell if you're both being serious or not? It's obviously a pic of his daughter as a child.
>>
>3 wives
>fathered 6 kids
>im a woman :)))
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.