[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginning to Gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: grizzlyBear-photofurl.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1073) Image search: [Google]
grizzlyBear-photofurl.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1073
Hello legbutts. I've finally admitted to myself that I want the d. Here's the problem: I have absolutely zero interest in becoming one of the stereotypical flamboyant guys, act pretty straight/nerdy, and am too damn introverted to even try clubs. How do I put myself out there as someone who can be approached?
(Pic unrelated)
>>
>>5200803
download grindr
upload some nice photos of yourself
???
profit
>>
>>5200803

Hello, newfag.

Here's a protip: Most gays are not flamboyant.

There. Do you feel better now?
>>
>>5200803
I too, would like to know this. I'm in a similar boat.
Maybe if we order our wizard's robes together we can get a bulk-buy discount.
>>
>Becoming gay means you have to join this new club
dude just be your fucking self. do what you are interests are, look for fuck or dating apps if you are super anti social, or maybe try local gay districts depending on where you live.
>>
>>5200996
I'm not OP, but I do what you just suggested. I go to clubs/events/etc. that I will enjoy. My hobbies tend to attract more introverted, reserved people who aren't fagging the place up. I've met so few openly gay people this way, and its incredibly frustrating. Nobody realises that I'm gay, because I behave like a normal fucking person. Can't say I'm happy with the result though.

Gay districts are a pretty rare thing in the UK, so that isn't an option. I can't say that I want to use dating apps/websites either (and that very much falls outside of 'just be your fucking self'.) I suppose this is the only option left though.
>>
>>5201011
honestly i dont know how the UK works with that, it can be hard but their is really not much, you could try more gay hang ours, maybe buy yourself something in the that the classy gays are wearing or just something simple like a rainbow bracelet might help
>>
>>5200803
>I've finally admitted to myself that I want the d.
Do others know?
>>
OP here.
>>5200838
Actually no. Makes it harder to tell who is actually approachable on those rare chances I decide to be outgoing.
>>5201011
It's beginning to look that way.
>>5201042
Yep. I've come out to most of my friends and family. Does this help in some way?
>>
>>5200803
Damn son, I feel like we are in the same boat, except I'm bi. I'm "straight acting", nerdy hobbies, into playing but not watching sport, hunting, fish, etc. I work in the Fisheries & Wildlife field, & being lgbt is not an option. My state allows discrimination based on jayness, so i can never come out at work. Ffs they have seen me turn mighty oaks into firewood with a chainsaw, but if i say i like dudes im a mincing boy hungry faggot all of a sudden. Fuck, sorry for the rant
>>
>>5200803
First you need to stretch out your bum. Get a few dildos of different thicknesses and work up to something bigger than you plan on taking. Trust me, I learned the hard way and I was in a lot of pain. You should spend a week preparing for your first time.
>>
>>5203140
Move to Canada, we like lumberjacks ;)
>>
File: pam-poovey.png (547 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
pam-poovey.png
547 KB, 500x352
>>5200803
If you're larger and have a lot of body hair, pic is totally relevant.
>>
>>5204203
Didn't even think of that at the time XD
>>5204184
Prep isn't the issue, it's figuring out how to get myself into the scene to find someone. Basically, this is asking how to enter into the dating/hookup side of lgbt when you don't fit any of the stereotypes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.