[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"just get another bf" >"there's tons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>"just get another bf"
>"there's tons of fish in the sea"
"just get over him, loser"

I didn't know this place was full of normies. Why can't you leave and let us feel in peace.
>>
>>5199121

This isn't /r9k/ anon.
>>
>>5199142
its r9gay
>>
>>5199121
ANOTHER bf, shut up stop being a whiny bitch. Do you how many lonely fags are in here that would KILL to have A bf? Nobody is asking you not to feel, we are asking you not to post your rediculous OMG the world is ending bullshit. Why cant YOU leave and take your overblown dramatic "feels" with you.
>>
>>5199121
Go to r9k and pretend to be a girl. They'll all slobber over you
>>
File: frogsad.png (640 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
frogsad.png
640 KB, 600x726
>>5199142
This place was meant to be /r9k/ - homo edition. But instead it's a clusterfuck of trannie threads (which I can block with dollchan extension, thank God) and all the gay threads are full of "my fuckbuddy(ies) ..." and "going to hook up" shit. My threads get overwhelmingly normie-tier responses, too, and so do all the other feels threads.

It's disgusting.
>>
>>5199175
>"just get another relationship, it's so easy! U just gotta b urself x-DDDD"

This is the type of normie-tier shit I'm talking about

Why don't you take your shitty cancer back to FB or Twitter where you belong?
>>
>>5199209
MY BAD, it must be my "shitty Cancer" making me think you didn't even bother to READ what I wrote, or are you just that ridiculously stupid that you REALLY don't get it?
>>
>>5199186
pls link to dollchan extension
>>
Shut the fuck up this shit makes me so mad honestly. I've been wallowing about my breakup for three months now and I'm getting mad at myself for it. You wanna be a pathetic piece of shit for the rest of your life and mope around about one guy? Fine. I'm sick of this shit though. You're right, you're never gonna find another good bf if you keep this shit up. Enjoy being alone for the rest of your sad sack life OP.
>>
>>5202059
Fuck off, normalfag
>>
>>5199121
Go on a few dates. It will almost instantly help you see your self worth and help the pain go away. Even if all you care about is getting your ex back, it's a great thing to do. Getting an ex.back or someone new is the same process: bettering yourself
>>
>>5202573
this dude doesn't want advice he just wants to bitch and wallow in self pity don't bother
>>
>>5199121
op i fucking feel you
these normiefags don't understand that i can't just go on a date
i'm a fucking neet
>>
>tfw never been in a relationship and don't know loss
>>
>>5203258
loss.jpg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.