[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody successfully seduce a straight guy? What worked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: John_Stamos_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg (1 MB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
John_Stamos_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg
1 MB, 1067x1600
Anybody successfully seduce a straight guy? What worked?
>>
>>5198625
Alcohol and blowjob skills.
>>
>>5198670
I am sure there is a more subtle approach than this. Alcohol and blowjob skills are not as effective as internet rumors might cause one to believe.
>>
Estrogen
>>
>>5198719
I was joking, but you are right indeed. Chances are if you offer head to a drunk str8 guy, he'll kick your ass. Or politely decline. Not all straight boys are violent homophobes.

More seriously, just be yourself. I think most straight guys prefer other guys who are being real with them rather than playing a game. Who knows where that may lead.
>>
>>5198625
>What worked?
him not being 100% straight
>>
Why do gay men fetishize straight men?
>>
>sort of know a qt boy through a friend
>usually my gaydar is pretty good, but he's too hard to tell
>kinda like him
>get to know him better
>we have so much in common, become great friends
>claims he's straight but still sends really mixed signals (and shows no interest in actively pursuing women)
>somewhere along the line I accidentally fall head over heels in love with him
>let him know my feelings
>tells me later he actually wondered about the possibility of our relationship but couldn't make it work in his head
>confirms he's straight again

And despite all this, it STILL REALLY seems like there's a sensitive homo inside him trying to burst out. I just can't figure out how to get him to realize it. I often tell myself it's wishful thinking and I need to get over it, but even if I operate under that assumption, it still just seems like he's way in denial over what he wants. It's just the way he acts, the way he thinks, his mannerisms -- everything. We're still very good friends, as we have been for years, but he's still just as difficult to figure out in that regard.

Advice would be nice.
>>
>>5198747
top kek
>>
File: 1400491050584.jpg (63 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
1400491050584.jpg
63 KB, 622x521
>>5198946
maybe it's cause they think a straight men who fucks them is actually straight, and they think that it's hot that they were so attractive they got a "straight" guy to fuck with
>>
>>5198946
We don't really fetishize them. It's just that straight men can be hot too, and we want to be able to cast a wider net. Just a numbers game.

A hot man is hot, doesn't matter gay or straight.
>>
>>5198959
If he's in denial, there's not much you can do. You can't accelerate his thought process concerning his sexual orientation. It'll come all in due time. I guess you could try to spark a reaction from him by getting intimate with someone and talking to him about it, like date people, etc. Depending on how he reacts, it'll potentially give you an indication as to where he is in his head. But that's a dangerous game
>>
>>5198946
because sometimes when your submissive boipussi is craving a manly man's cock the only ones around are str8
>>
>>5198946
I don't think it's straight men in general. It's just that sometimes the men gays are attracted to happen to be straight.

Can't blame a guy for wanting to try.
>>
>>5198625
Winking and confidence.
>>
I do it over the course of several weeks by occasionally showing interest with winks and butt pinches until they either yell at me to stop or give in and let me get them drunk and suck their dick.

It rarely works
>>
rape is so sexy amirite boyz?
>>
>>5199764
Seduction is a type of persuasion, not coercion.
>>
>>5198946
because all men have the rape mentality of wanting to fuck someone who "doesnt want them"
>>
>>5201405
considering the advice thats always in this thread like just get him really drunk then yeah it is pretty rapey.
>>
>>5199753
>butt pinches
Good reason to hate your degenerate ass and why it doesn't deserve a place in the work space
>>
>>5198625
Alcohol. Lots of it. He started complaining about being single, how he got shot down at the bar.
It was a perfect storm leading to an alcohol induced blowjob.
>>
File: 1445295616154.jpg (127 KB, 400x531) Image search: [Google]
1445295616154.jpg
127 KB, 400x531
Practically all of the "curious" guys I've been with needed their egos massaged through the whole process. They have to keep insisting they're straight at regular intervals, as if it's not enough for them to just know it but they need to hear said it out loud too. You need to reinforce their heterosexuality whenever this comes up with careful phrases like "there's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked" or "mouths don't have a gender" or "I'm the one sucking, so I'm the fag, not you" etc. Keep his intake of alcohol steady as well. If both of these fronts are carefully managed, he's yours.

>>5199764
>>5201443
>hurr durr if they're drunk they can't consent

What a shitty meme. If that's true, I've been raped literally hundreds of times.
>>
>>5201523
>I've been raped literally hundreds of times.
gay men ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>5198946
Because fags are enormous sluts and straight men are literally the only humans with dicks they haven't fucked yet.
>>
>>5201527
>implying straight people don't do drunk sex
>>
Pussy, virtual or real.
>>
>>5198946
>Why do gay men fetishize straight men?
Leftover predatory instincts.
>>
>>5198625
>Anybody successfully seduce a straight guy?
By definition, only women.
>>
>>5198959
You're the one in denial here, friendo.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.